Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm
I Envy you
High school life is always filled with drama. Name calling,lieing,backstabbing,cheating and Envy.To some high school is the best years of their lives to others its a nightmare. But what would happen if high school truly becomes a nightmare.30 years ago a murderer killed a group of teenagers......30 years later the story repeats itself.....

⁂⋆Rules⁂⋆:1: read the bios so get the plot twisted
2: some of you must die if you dont want to make another character. twisted

User Image
Skeley:

ȵȃɱɇ
Ⱥɡɇ
ɢɍȃɖɇ
ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ
Ƀɨɵ

*my insperation: we sleep forever by Aiden and my mind*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm
✄The Killer ✄

Razor Blades

User Image

Ⱥɡɇ
I've been around
Ƀɨɵ
It was never easy growing up in high school. I was what you call a nerd, brads, braces and glasses .That was me little miss no body. I use to get picked on by cheerleaders and their jock boyfriends. They use to call me names and they use to pull my hair. Where I would hide they would find me, the only one who was kind to me was the head cheerleader's boyfriend... Shane. We use to hang out cuz I was helping him with math.When a rumors got out that Shane and I where going out,Amber her name wasgot felled with rage.I remember walking from the library one day,it was dark outside.A black pick up truck felled with cheerleaders and jocks pulled next to me.Amber came out all drunk and stuff,she called me names.Every one laughed and every one watched.She took my glasses and stepped on them.She slapped me,pulled my hair and slammed me against the ground. I busted up my lip pretty bad.My braces cut my lips and my teeth broke,I remember the pain oh to well.The laughing and the name calling never stopped.To finish it off they tied me up and threw me in the back of the truck.The jocks started to touch my legs and said I was pretty...they must of been really drunk.When we reach the park they carried me to the lake and the stupid cheerleaders pushed me in the water.And thats where Amber finished me off.She started choking me underwater,said if she ever saw me with her man again she'll kill me.I couldnt breathe and her friends told her to stop.It got blurry.They realized I wasnt moving so they ranway.That night I paid a visit to Amber.I found her passed out on her bed.I saw scissor on a night stand.She woke up and the last thing she saw was me and little by little every one that hurt me died.Its been 30 years sience my death and I dont just kill women I kill men too,they are just as vain.But I come back if the story repeats itself.......

it was beauty that killed the beast.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alec
User Image

Ⱥɡɇ
ɢɍȃɖɇ
12th
ϩɇ
ӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ

Bisexual
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ

I'm a fck'n rockstar
Ƀɨɵ
I'm a popular boy,that happens to be going out with the hotest girl in school,she happens to be head cheerleard too.I've been going out with her all must all of my highschool life,she isnt the nicest but the hotest.I'm in a rock band thats my reason for my popularity.I use to be a nobody in freshmen year but thanks to my band that change.I still talk and hang out with my old unpopular friends,my girlfriend says they're losers butI'm always telling her that she should treat people like she would like to be treated,but she always blows me off Ha! My mom thought me that,she told me back in the 70's she had a bestfriend that was murdered in the park.My mom told me that she use to see herin the hallways and stuff like that.She said every time she saw her some one would die.My mom spent the rest of her highschool life in an asylum.She's my reason for believing in ghost stroies and why I'm so nice to every one and to be honest I like this nerdy girl she's amazing. She's so pretty but people keep putting her down and doesnt see how cute she is. We've been hanging out alot,she's helping me in math.....
Hey, call the angels. This razor blade was meant for me
Hey, call the angels. We'll mutilate insanity

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm
~Reserved~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

User Image

ȵȃɱɇ Katie Matthews
Ⱥɡɇ 17
ɢɍȃɖɇ 12th
ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ straight
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ
nerdy, and scene
Ƀɨɵ My dad always told me a story about the kiling 30 years ago, i never cared much for it i thought is was all just a hoax. So i live my life now beig a nerd helping people, im always picked on and everything, but im fine with it. i like this guy name Alec, alot.

The_Truth_About_4ever

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Yes go ahead 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 pm
ȵȃɱɇ Nathaniel (Leon)
Ⱥɡɇ 18
ɢɍȃɖɇ 12th
ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ Straight
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ NONE...He does what ever he wants
Ƀɨɵ he as always done wat ever he as done not caring wat anyone says he dont really believe what his parents say happened 30 years ago but at that same time he does
User Image  

TheFrostMonster

Legendary Rainbow Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Julius Cardulet
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

Ⱥɡɇ

ɢɍȃɖɇ

ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ
Gay

ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ
Drama King

Ƀɨɵ
I'm not exactly popular but I'm not a nobody either. I'm an actor,a total drama king,I love to be in the spot light. My best friend is Alec, and to be fully honest I'm in love with him. We've known each other for years. His girlfriend hates me cuz to her I'm a no body that's after her man,psh girls. I'm not big on the whole stereotype of thing we call a click but that's how high school works.To me every one is the same.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 pm
ҜЄɳɗαɭ

User Image
Ⱥɡɇ
ɢɍȃɖɇ
12th
ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ
Straight
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ
Scene
Ƀɨɵ
kendal is a shy girl. She's haunted by the rumors of Razor Blades, so she doesn't like to go anywhere alone. Her twin sister was also killed by Razor Blades. Some people think she's crazy because she does believe in the killer, but she knows what she saw the night that her sister was killed. She doesn't think very highly of herself, and she can be a bit awkward.

Labyrinth of Lucidiism

Desirable Sex Symbol

SexWithAStranger

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 pm
ȵȃɱɇ :Gale Stone
Ⱥɡɇ :19
ɢɍȃɖɇ: 12Th
ϩɇӿʉȃɬɨϯɏ razz an
ϩϯɇɍɵϯɏϼɇ:Goth/Satanist
Ƀɨɵ:
I've Always been Intrigued By the Stories about the Killing,I've been Trying to Invoke the spirit but to no avail,So now I Live life as your typical Goth.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 pm
~Scene 1~
the Hallway
User Image

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:58 pm
Alec
User Image
Alec entered the school doors and into the hallway. He went over to his locker,hestarted to but his things away with a smile. He was remembering the night before when his band played and his girlfriend was all over him. He started to hum the melody to the what they played and he started to laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm
((Ah it has started! gonk What do I do? ))  

xX_SingSirenSing_Xx

O.G. Werewolf

Legendary Rainbow Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Julius Cardulet
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Julius stumbled down the hall over his untied shoelaces being sure to knock into everyone he passed on the way. He eventually made it to Alec where he fell forward grasping onto the man's sleeves with an exasperated expression on his face. It was clear that Julius had run the distance from his car to his friend but the water on his face was staged; a spramp of cold water from the bottle that hung loosely from his baggy back pocket. He looked up at Alec's beautiful face with a desire present; instantly captivated by the boy's appearance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

Gale was Watching the teens pass to their classes.
He wasn't in the mood to be in a crowd.
He scuttered Along to his Locker

SexWithAStranger

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Acidic Corpse

Demonic Lover

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm
Alec
User Image

Alec snapped back to reality when he saw Julius pulling on him. " Hey." He said as he turned to face the young man." Where were you last night?" He frowned at the thought of him not being there for his concert.He slammed his locker closed and foloded his arms on his chest.
{{OCC: Just post ur character Hon.}}

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items