[PRP] You and me (Anzu & Tzi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 pm
User ImageAnzu was returning form a failed hunt. They'd been close, so close. Loosing his prey had been a terrible disappointment. Still. It had escaped and now he was too tired to start a hunt again. Perhaps he would hunt again in the evening or even the next day.

For now though he found a high point with a flat and warm rock where he could relax and look out over the trees.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Tziporah had gotten quite good with her hunting. It was the only time she could get away from the herd, because she never really fit in, and it was the only way she could get notice and praise from them. Her leathery wings beat against the air, and her eyes pierced into the trees looking for her prey. And it was easily spotted.

Unknowing of the larger creature that would end up watching her, she focused onto her prey, and she started to follow it, and it was heading for the field just in front of the now relaxing stallion. When the wolf bolted out from the trees Tzi pushed her wings against the air roughly before shooting like a bullet after it, and as the wolf entered the tree line on the other side, Tzi vanished.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 pm
The sudden movement caught Anzu's eyes and he watched the strange mare dart across the field. Even from here he could the sun glinting off her skin as the muscles moved beneath it, only occasionally obscured by her wings. She was master of her terrain and her movements brought a smile to his lips.

When she disappeared behind the trees he watched in silence. Curious but not expecting her to reappear.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm
All was quiet, and without a sound, Tzi captured her prey, and slayed it, with little stress on the animal. Tzi didn't often eat meat, but because of the herd she was good at what she did. And with some effort to get back into the air, she left the try line again, into the sun, the wolf in her fangs.

She flew by him slowly, and it was just then that she noticed his eyes, and that he had been there.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 pm
When she re-emerged from the trees his eyes following her as she lifted into the sky and flew. There was a wolf in her jaws, limp, but it looked to be a clean kill.

When their eyes met the grin on his lips grew and he pulled himself to his feet. He watched her for a moment longer before taking off and flying toward her. He wasn't fast but there was clearly a lot of power behind his wing strokes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:25 pm
Watching the large stallion as he came closer, she noticed that he wasn't fast, but he was powerful. And this meant it could be something dangerous. In the sky, she was like a bullet. On the ground not so much. But even with speed, if power somehow got to you... With her fangs dug into the wolf, her breath was audible to her own ears. The wind bristled the feathers on her head.

What could this stallion want? She hovered in place, letting her wings do the heavy lifting. And as he drew closer, she was able to see he was no ordinary wind stallion. His eyes looked dangerous.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
He took advantage of her hesitation to close the distance between them. Once he was close enough he circled her idly, partly taking the time to get a better look and partly wondering why she hadn't yet fled. She was either very brave, very dumb, or too scared to move.

He smiled, then spoke "Do you always hunt wolves, little one?" His voice was deep and raspy. He spoke slowly but with confidence and force behind each word.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Tziporah could feel his powerful presence, but if she ran away then it would show she was weak and a coward... She would never let a stallion have that kind of power over her. She stood her ground firmly. When he circled around her, she focused on his presence. He wasn't going to attack.

"No." Her voice was a bit muffled by the wolf in her fangs. "I go after bear, deer... Anything really. Aside from other horses." This meant that she didn't hunt other horses for food. She'd attack them if needed, but not to eat. But she had to wonder why this regal looking stallion was asking her such a thing.

Her blue eyes narrowed.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm
"Bears you say," she didn't have any obvious injuries but he also got the impression that she wasn't saying that in jest.

"You hunt wolves and bears for your own pleasure?" he paused then frowned. It was awkward speaking in the air. "Shall we land?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:32 pm
Well landing could prove to be troublesome. He could then try and go after her, or even the wolf. Which wouldn't really matter had it been for her, and not the herd... But she felt herself wanting to talk with him, so she agreed to land with him. He seemed to appreciate her hunting ability.

"I hunt for my herd on occasion, but mostly I do.. scouting I guess." She told him after then landed, and she placed the wolf on the ground.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:36 pm
He stayed at a respectable distance when they landed. He wasn't after her dinner after all, there was no point scaring her off over such a small tidbit.

"A talented huntress and a scout. Your herd must sing your praises."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm
"I don't really fit in... I only get noticed because I can bring back feasts when I go hunting." She looked over at him. She had to wonder what was going, and why he was asking questions about her relationship with the herd.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm

"That is simply a shame," he said, feigning disappointment. "That one whom provides so well for their herd is so undervalued."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm
"Well I don't think I have much other choice. I wouldn't do so well on my own." She shrugged. But was that true? Did you really have no other choice? She just ended up with this herd, even though she was obviously different from them, and even though she was often not included over all... She was at least safe.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm
He smirked, "You wouldn't have to be alone. With skills like yours it would be easy to find a herd who would appreciate you."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff