Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[ORP]Ceremony! Come one come all! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:26 pm
((Feel free to post. Keep in mind some order to posting. IF you cannot participate the whole time, simply make one post stating your character observes or something like that! <3 This RP will be for the blessing of the consort Peitr and for the welcome home of their matron goddess!))

User Image

The king had called for a meeting to take place during their evening meal. He had not said what it was about specifically but he had an air of importance to him and a keen smile on his face when he had mentioned it the night before. He had made sure that a feast of grand proportions was to be held, hunters to be extra indulgent with their jobs! Tonight, they would celebrate Eywa! Though only the queen knew.

He stood before his pride, watching them all approach and seat themselves at their dinner mats (neatly made by the artisans of the pride he noted). Around his neck and over his forehead, lay his chief's headdress, ordain with scales and bone pieces, clearly announcing his position to the new comers. He stood proudly above his pride, on the swirled tree root that elevated to the upper level of their home tree, where the sleeping area's were. He walked slowly down the root, proud and majestic, stopping mid way, turning to gaze at the pale male that followed behind him before looking back to his people, his eyes falling on Zelt, his queen.

"I see you my people!"

User Image

Pietr followed behind his king, fully aware that he was to be ordained the heir to the pride at this meeting. His brown eyes gazed around to spot his sister, his adviser. Even if he did see her, all the faces blurred together in his nervousness. He looked at the back of Eytucan's head instead. He felt fear nipping at his paws, as he felt everyone's eyes on him. He knew that the king meant for everyone to suspect that this ceremony was for him-but it was for also the goddess he knew was hidden to them above.

When the king announced himself to the pride, Pietr lifted his head and nodded, mouthing quietly. "I see you my king and my family... my future..." He said this quietly, so only he could hear himself. The necklace around his neck, crafted by the artisans and blessed to the people, lay against his neck. This ornament, announced his position to the new comers and the old.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

Zelt'zin had been pretty excited for a while now, she was looking forward to this day, she had been looking forward to it for a while now. She sat at her spot for the meals, wiggling her toes before looking up, she couldn't wait for her king to join her.She looked energetic and ready to bounce around, a large smile was on her face and she was really ready for this to get started.

She sat up proud, she was adorned with her her small head dress, beads in her hair and plenty of necklaces with feathers and such. She sat up proud and excited to be with her people. Everyone here, it felt like home and she felt like she did a long time ago when she was so young. It felt like when her mother and father was alive and when everyone was together and everything was peaceful. As she looked out at the crowd she felt like she was still so young, even though she knew that she wasn't any longer it was still a nice feeling.

Her grin grew even brighter as the sight of her kind and Pietr came into veiw. The young male had grew so much and she coudln't wait until they could set him up with a mate and she couldn't wait to see them grow and take over the pride when Zelt'zin and her kind were older. She wasn't going to let one of her daughters take over when she was too young, she wouldn't let that happen. "I see you my King." She paused before looking around at those around them. "I see you my people," she said simply with a smile growing softer, She knew was what coming this say and it warmed her heart.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Satomi weaved her way through the crowd of others, the mass of them all growing larger, she bowed her head in greeting, giving small smiles to those that called to her attention.

Finally, she made her way beside the Queen, she bowed her head to her, "I see you my Queen." She said with a soft smile before her head turned, and she looked up to the King. "I see you my King." she called back.

The land, the spirits, the vibes of it all hummed in her mind, in her soul, she seemed to almost quiver with it all.

The lead priestess glanced at the young consort, he'd grown a great deal, she was filled with pride. She knew, soon the other priests would be joining them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

Despite her soft brown coat Petra stood up strong and proud and approached her brother. They hadn't been raised in the pride after all and because of this she still had some nuances from the outside world. she touched her brothers cheek lightly. "You would make mother proud" She whispers taking a seat close by so that she could be near her brother so she could encourage him if he needed it.

"I see you my king, I see you my brother." She whispers bowing her head just a touch, she was so proud of her brother, he was a strong male now. She settles quietly waiting to hear the kings words, she had partially guessed what would happen this day.

User Image

Galantus'Nivalus sat amongst the rest of the pride, watching with deep blue eyes. She had little knowledge of what would happen today and she was very excited about it. There was a general buzz of excitement around the pride and it made her fur tingle. "I see you" She whispers, tipping her chin up proudly, holding herself and making herself look as large as possible, which was difficult as she was so small, still she was proud and pleased to be here and what ever would happen this day she had a feeling it would stay in her memory for a long time.  

Syrius Lionwing

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:58 am
Eytucan smiled at those he recognized. His queen. Her greatest Priestess Satomi. Galatus'nivalus. Petra. So many that tied his pride together. He felt immense pride at spotting others as well, turning to smile to Pietr. "You're people await you my boy. Go sit." He said quietly, before stepping down the twisting root and up onto the platform in which he always took to be before the pride.

"My family! My pride! Tonight is a celebration of sorts! We have many things to celebrate. The meal that our hunters have brought to us from the land around us. The coming of new members. The bonding of new mates-" He looked to Satomi and his brother. "-the growths." He looked to Petra and Pietr.

"Petra has now taken the position of Advisor! She would normally become a Acolyte due to her improper coloration but... Pietr has taken her as his Advisor on his path to being a Consort. He will become king once the heir to the throne has been born of me and my queen!"

He shook his mane and his head dress clanked lovingly. "I also have a very important announcement to make-"

Pietr nodded to his king and went down to his sister, seating beside her and smiling. "I see you Petra" He said simply, looking back up to his king with a beaming smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Kerusey stepped through the crowd to join his brother, brother's mate, and Satomi at the front of the pride. He did not acknowledge the others, they were of no importance to him. "I see you, Brother," he returned his brothers greeting, purposely not saying his title. He did not approve of his brother's title, it should have been his, so he would not use it. "I see you my Queen." He had nothing against their queen, except that she was his brother's mate rather than his own. After the greetings had been dispensed, he took his place beside Satomi. "I see you, Satomi," he said to her quietly, his own greeting to her and a slight smirk on his face as he took his place.

As his brother begin to speak, the scowl on his face slipped off at the comment of bonding, trying to hide his distaste at the welcome of 'new members'. There should only be one type of member, the old blood which should run through ever member's veins, not the new blood which would dilute them. However, the bonding of mates, of himself and Satomi, would not be scowled at, lest people think of him as cruel. However ,he could not withhold his scowl at the talk of Petra. Improper colouring in the advisor rank? What an insult to all advisors! He could barely resist a snarl but would not draw attention to himself. His claws dug into the earth beneath him, but it was barely noticeable. Consorts and Advisors, neither of which were fit to wear those ranks. Disgusting. All of it was simply putrid and infecting the pride.

His brother's next words drew his interest though. Another announcement? Hrmph. It had better not be about impure blood again, or Kerusey would not be able to stand the ceremony.

Velveteen Angel

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 am
User ImageTxuratan had been forced to hurry on his way to the ceremony. He hadn't meant to be late, obviously, but he'd gotten distracted by one of the things he was supposed to be mastering as he trained for the priesthood, one of the last things he would have to learn, he was told. It wasn't that he considered his training so much more important than the pride and his family - those two things would always come first. It was more that he had some idea, more of an idea than most, in fact, of what would take place at this ceremony, besides Pietr being named consort to an as-yet unborn queen-in-waiting and Petra being named Pietr's adviser.

He had taken extra care with his appearance, knowing that it would make no difference, but unable to stop himself. This was an event he had awaited eagerly for his whole life, it seemed, and he was a little nervous. What if she decided she didn't want outside blood in the pride, and rejected Txur and his family. Not to mention Petra and her brother. Of course, he might have interpreted the rumors incorrectly. He wasn't particularly good at making sense out of gossip, by and large.

He arrived at last, and was gratified to see he hadn't missed much. His gaze instantly flickered toward the brown and white lioness who had just been named adviser to the consort, her brother. She looked beautiful, and very grown up sitting beside her brother, waiting with the rest of the pride to hear the rest of King Eytucan's news. Even though he thought he knew what it was, Txur felt himself unconsciously holding his breath in anticipation.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm
Eytucan spotted his brother among the crowd and felt a bit of anxiety knowing Kerusey's views against him. He sniffed, inclining his head for a moment to let his words sink in for a moment. He looked to his mate and smiled to her. She knew what was going to be said next. He looked back to his people and spotted the young Txuratan, a youngster, as he came into the crowd, a little late but that was forgivable. Eytucan had a special place in his heart for him, for he had taken to the Consorts sister-a rare thing indeed.

But that deserved praise outside the feast meeting.

"-We have a new member joining us! Actually she is an old member, once thought long lost to our people. She is among us again. Or rather I'd have to say-above us!"

He lifted his head to gaze upon whom he spoke of. He was sure that everyone was figuring it out.

User Image

Nya heard her cue to come into the fray. Down she descended, her wings carrying her lightly as a huge beaming smile on her face. "I see you my people!" She called, landing swiftly beside her king, standing behind him momentarily before stepping up. "My king!" My people. I have returned!"

She lifted her head and took a small leap off from the higher up mound into the crowd, to sit among her people-among her children! She rubbed against her queen, Zelt and seated herself among the priests and priestesses. "I see you my king! I see you my People!"

She turned back to her king, waiting to hear the rest of his words!

"Eywa has returned to us!" He called, watching her fly down and seat among them. "Eywa! Eywa!"

Pietr spotted her flying above them and his excitment built he could just about cry. He knew of her. He knew lots about her. She was his peoples deity. What held them together so long ago. It was amazing to see her in person! It was... to hard to comprehend! He looked to his sister-to his people and to his king-enamored at seeing a goddess like this!

"Eywa!" He chanted along with his king, with his fellow members. "Eywa! Eywa!" He called, his voice high and proud. This had to be a good sign, a sign of their goddess's return and of their prides return to health! He felt happiness beam over himself... probably over the original members! He leaned against his sister, glad to be able to witness this... this miracle.

The Navi Pride

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 am
Zelt'zin was excited to see the other members join into the area, it made her smile and she couldn't help but to get more and more excited, she knew exactly what was going to go on and she was so extremely excited for it. Her and Ewya were closer friends even as she was a little cub but she really remembered all of the times she had with the goddess. She nodded to the others wandering into the area before glancing at the younger male Txur came into the area, the little priest she was teaching. she chuckled and smiled at him there wa sno point at getting upset at him being late, the point was everyone was supposed to be happy.

"I see you my goddess!" She laughed before leaning over some and nuzzling the goddess. She purred contemptly before looking over at her kind. As the others spoke quietly to eachother about the goddess she coulnd't help but to grin and be happy about all of this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:04 am
Petra smiles a quick, beautiful smile at Txur, she was glad he was her friend, one who looked at her, for who she was, he was so sweet to not care about her colouration.

The soft chocolatey brown lioness smiled a pleased smile. She and her brother had met Eywa before, in fact she had told them to come here, she had told them that she would have to be strong and brave against the voices of doubt about her colour. She had promised and she had promised to be strong for Pietr.

She nuzzles her brother and laughs gently "You'd think you hadn't seen her before Peitr." She giggles looking to the soft lilac goddess. "Eywa." She whispers with a reverence, a strong smile in her deep brown eyes.

Galanthus was quite surprised to see the goddess appear. She was gob smacked to silence in fact and she simply watched amazed that the goddess she had heard so much about was amongst them once again.  

Syrius Lionwing

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:40 pm
((Due to RL, I'd love to participate but I can't. Therefore, it is assumed that Neytiri is close to where Zelt'zin is since she is the Queen's adviser.

Te'angi, Na'ring, and Ultral'tirea are also present, but with the masses.))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 am
The calling out of his people, it was great to hear. He laughed aloud at some of the reactions to her appearance but the one reaction was that of his brothers, the one reaction that would worry him. He knew this would be a hard blow for Kerusey, as he was always looking for reasons to be disappointed in his pride-or his king.

He was surprised by his Consorts reaction, though it was all new to the two outsiders... well... not outsiders so much anymore. He chuckled to himself again, his laugh booming and strong. He lifted his head proudly, his beads and bangles swinging.

"Eywa blesses us once again! May our lands be strong and fit!" He said aloud, looking to those he also spotted. Te'angi and Na'ring. He looked to his queen. "No doubt times will be more peaceful with our Priest's and Priestesses." He looked to a few of the others. "We also have a few other reasons to celebrate. We had a few new members join, though their heritage is old and was among us long ago.:" He looked around to see if he could spot them.

Pietr wasn't really paying attention to what his sister was saying, until he realized she spoke. "What?" He mumbled, looking to her as she began to speak their Deities name. He then registered what she said and he moved closer, looking around. "I just... It's different I suppose... we were young... and the reaction of everyone... it's just... breath taking." He said quietly, gazing back up at his adorned king. He felt a bit of nervousness rise in his throat again, when he thought of how he'd stand before them someday and... be the new king.

He swallowed and tucked his chin against his chest.

Eywa smiled at everyone, leaning against Zelt with a warm smile. It was good to be home. Her people, this was her home. She smiled up at her king.

User Image
CRAP CRAP CRAP. Jubes had been preoccupied with Clerms and playing with them for a bit before she realized she needed to be with her people and with Eywa, her new 'mother' of sorts. She sped away from the babies, her heels skidding. Oh Zelt would have her pelt, as she was supposed to be following and learning. Stupid stupid stupid!

She stopped to gaze over one of the swirling branches that was high above the meeting. SHOOT! Eywa had already shown herself. SSSSSHOOOT! She sped along again, wanting to go down the back way and make an appearance outside the pride, not the way the king had descended. She stumbled off into the jungle, smashing into some branches on the way as she ran around the back and to an entrance that was behind everyone. She slowed her pace as she entered.

"Excuse me... sorry..." She mumbled as she slid past the others and finally coming up behind Zelt and their goddess, her ears flat. She was still considered a youth but... she wanted to prove that she could be a priestess in ways other than just with her seer abilities.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 am
Clermeilli-Pie was a little late coming to the gathering, but with her having no real status with the pride just yet, that did not seem to be a problem. She was sure her cubs were already about somewhere. She did not have to worry about them wondering around here, which pleased her.

Being a new hunter in the pride was nice, but it would take some time for the others to truly accept Clermeilli, especially with her lack of, well, belief. She wasn't spiritual, yet she believed that what passed all was important and had a reason. She had a feeling that this bothered a few of the pride members.

When she slide into the back of the masses, she smiled at what she saw. So that was Eywa? She was pretty, but Clermeilli did not see what was so awe-inspiring about her. Yes, she did not doubt the lioness was special and could do things others could not... but she was still a lioness, was she not? Due respect, yes, to be treated differently than Clermeilli treated anyone, not really.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

"Ayoeng ha kerusey.. Eywa Srung'ong." He muttered, glancing up through the foliage above them as they hurried through the forest. He had run into Kaym out on the pride's boarder where the scout had been following a strange trail since before dawn. The pair of them had tried to decipher it for the past few hours until Toruk had belatedly remembered there was a big to-do back at Hometree that they had to attend. So the pair of them had legged it across the jungle and were now hurrying through the last bit of overgrowth before reaching the cleared area around their pride's living space.

Glancing to one side he caught sight of a slender female scrambling rather ungracefully over a tree trunk before vanishing behind the large leaves that separated them from hometree. Grinning as he recognised Juubeihlee he chuckled softly to himself, gold eyes sparkling. She was one and a half, he often caught glimpses of her between his various tasks in and around the pride and he loved to watch her when he got the chance. She would grow into a fine priestess, of that he had no doubt, for she had the heart and dedication to do it. He did want to corner her though.. offer to tutor her in somewhat more practical tasks like hunting and just.. well.. moving through the trees.. She really was such a klutz at times, and he found it entirely too adorable.

Glancing back at Kaym he grinned. "We are going to be late, Brother...."

*Navi:
"We are so dead.. Eywa help us."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
Kaym'itan raised an eyebrow up at his friend, a low grunt answering Tsamsiyu's reference to their death, followed by his deep rumbling voice, " Nga tsun pawm eywa mì tute pehrr ayoeng pähem tsmukan. From the sound of it she has already arrived," his tone dry.

Slipping under a low hanging branch he caught Tsamsiyu watching the young priestess with a keen interest, and shook his shaggy head, " You keep looking at her like that brother and the Pride is going to know your not so secret, secret. Have you even spoken more then a hello to her? You are a Skxawng"

The scout ignored the obvious statement of them being late, and concentrated on slipping into the ceremony with as little disruption as possible.

Kaym'itan kept his crimson eyes forward as he moved into Hometree on silent paws. He spent more than half his time scouting the jungle at night, and nothing unnerved him, except this. Gatherings. Keeping his expression stoic, he glanced around, his gaze not searching for the beautiful goddess in front of him, but Seze, the graceful and lovely Sitter.

He'd never admit it to Tsamsiyu, but every time he saw her, it was like looking onto Eywa's light. He was more a fool then Turuk, for Kaym'itan had no idea if the lioness even knew he existed or if she were already being courted by another. Eywa above..he was a Skxawng.

*Na'vi: You can ask Eywa in person when we arrive brother.

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff