[PRP] Moonless night [Linje & Samhain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm
User ImageLinje's deep purple eyes pierced the darkness as he stood alert and guarding over his sleeping daughter. He tried to sleep, but it failed. A prickling over his neck kept him awake, as if the scavengers were circling. Although Linje saw nothing in the distance, he was still weary. In fact, it had been quite a few nights he hadn't received any sleep... and it was taking its tole on his health. The usual fatigue he experienced had skyrocketed. It was a miracle he was even able to keep his head off the ground.

With a gentle huff, Linje rested his head in his paws. Eyelids slowly slid over his eyes, concealing the world from his view. There's nothing out there, Linje tried to convince himself. Now get some sleep. You need to be in perfect condition... at least until she's grown...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 am
User ImageSamhaim was bored. With a fierce frown on his face, he looked outward across the roguelands. Looking down at the bones from his dinner he had earlier on, he swiped them away in anger with his golden-orange paw before getting up.

Walking down the path, out of the corner of his eye he spotted creatures fleeing from him and he snorted at the patheticness of it. He could easily blend into the night, the only indication he was there was his red demonish eyes that he got from his father.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm
After what seemed like a moment of rest, Linje snapped his eyes open. He heard something. This time he was certain. He reluctantly rose to his paws again, scanning the Savannah. He'd almost missed it, but there it was. A pair of eyes blazing red in the darkness. Linje hoped the owner of those devilish eyes wouldn't spy him... Who knows what would happen if it did... Linje sunk to the ground, hoping the tall grass would conceal him from view.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm
Samhaim thought he had heard a sound... somewhere in the tall grass. Eyes narrowing and body frozen, he waited to hear anything but let out a snort when nothing moved. " Foolish. Come out, come out where ever you are.." He rumbled evilly. " I can smell you feline...and oooh a little one too...how, " He smirked while looking around. " Wonderful."

Samhaim continued to pace around before heading around the area, circling like a shark looking for prey. A sqwak of a bird broke his train of thought. " Grrrr, stupid bird! Leave my presence!" The last word he roar out in annoyance breaking the silence of the night.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 am
Linje cringed. The lion knew he was there, and he obviously wasn't happy. With a gulp he glanced at his sleeping daughter. He couldn't risk leaving her, but he'd be damned if he lead the beast right towards her. Linje gathered all the courage he could find and stood tall from the grass. Masking his fear with indoubtable confidence. He adressed the lion with a booming voice.

"Why have you disturbed my sleep, lion?" His chest was full of air and his ears erect with pride ... Giving him the appearance that he was bigger than he really was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:26 pm
Samhaim let out a puff of dark amusement, this was the creature in hiding? Pitiful. The other words registered and then the tone. Frowing, Samhaim edged closer to the other male not liking the attitude coming from the male. Red eyes glowing he took in the others appearance. 'White,' He sneered at the angelic coloring. The silence seemed to drag on and he let the other wonder what would happen next, before he finally answered. " Why have you disturbed my hunting little leopard?" Samhaim made sure his long claws were visiable, it was fun to play with others. Prowling closer, he took in the others stance. 'Hmm, I am itching for a fight.' A wicked smile gracing his face. " I am called Samhaim, but others call me devil. You would do well to remember me, that is if you live long enough."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:08 pm
Linje snarled with more fear than defiance towards the lion. The leopard already had a firm hatred towards the big cats, and this one was only reinforcing that with his claws and paws, mocking tone and threatening body movements. In any other case, Linje would have scoffed, and turned his back to the beast, taking flight across the savannah if things got out of hand... But this was different.

The leopard resisted the urge to glance at his daughter. That would do nothing more than alert the hostile lion of her presence. Linje would gladly offer his life before that happened.

"Your hunting?" The graceful feline's voice was obviously trembling... with something that was hard to decipher between fear and hatred. "I was concealed, I would not have caused any prey beasts to flee in that position..." Linje gulped, the thought that he might be hunting him briefly crossing his mind. Linje eyed the lion's claws, preparing his own in response...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am
'Ah, so simple. It would be so simple to attack and kill, but where would be the fun in that?' Samhaim thought to himself as he extended his claws. " Hunting? Well, I was until someone came along." Sitting for a moment he looked down at his left paw, wriggling this fingers around so they gleamed in the moonlight. " And interrupted me." He glared at the other with aloofness.

After awhile sitting got boring, so he stood and walked even closer. At the last possible moment, he whirled attack the other clawing at shocked male. Letting out a deep, dark chuckle he watched the other, waiting to see what the other male would do. A hidden smirk crossed his face, making him appear almost demonic.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces