Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Silent Typhoon || ::Anbu Headquarters:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm
User Imagex XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ANBU Anime/Manga Info.

The ANBU (暗部, ANBU; Viz "Black Ops", English TV "ANBU Black Ops"; Literally meaning "Dark Side") is actually short for ANsatsu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊, Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai; Literally meaning "Special Assassination and Tactical Squad"). The name is a form of contraction similar to English acronyms like SWAT, where the two kanji used to abbreviate the group's full name constitute an actual word on their own.

x XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ANBU Uniform Info.
User Image
The ANBU wear porcelain animal masks in order to distinguish themselves from normal shinobi and to conceal their identities. They also have standard uniforms consisting of black and gray armor, arm guards, and a signature spiral tattoo on their left shoulder (female ANBU members have the tattoo located on their right shoulder to determine gender between the ANBU members). Some ANBU wear black cloaks over their standard uniforms, and squad leaders may wear white cloaks. All ANBU carry Ninjato, which are usually strapped to their backs.

User Image

x XXXXXXXXXXXXX An ANBU's Purpose.

ANBU are under direct control of their Kage. They protect the village from exceptional threats, conduct high-risk missions into enemy countries, and deal with extremely strong ninja. They are also responsible for carrying out assassinations, tracking, surveillance, and missions requiring specially trained ninja. Some ANBU serve as interrogators that probe the minds of enemy ninja to learn information valuable to the village. If an ANBU is mortally wounded in battle, they are required to destroy their bodies to prevent any information from getting into enemy hands.

-------------------------------------------------

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Kumogakure's ANBU Members ::

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ANBU Captain :: ---

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Only ANBU and the Raikage can Post here. If you wish to join ANBU
please DO NOT post a request here. Please PM ANBU Captain and ask
him/her along with an RP sample. Thank you! :3

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:3600 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein made his way through the city to the incredibly well hidden Anbu headquarters as per the instructions on the note the Raikage had given him. He folded his legs and waited for her to arrive.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Out from the side did step the Oni of the Mountains, as she noted Kein's presence. "Absolutely fascinating in there. Couldn't get in before now... Such a tight knit group. Wouldn't let a hunter in there even," laughed Kinpaku, as she slid against the wall nearby and smiled. She was a bit disheveled from her efforts earlier. She hadn't really had a chance to clean up. Not privately.

"So what's so important then, Kein?" Kinpaku inquired, never letting the smile fade from her lips. If she did... Who was to say she'd ever get it back?

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smirked for a second before his smiled faded from his lips. For the first time in along time his trademark smile and carefree attitude was gone. He took a deep breath and said," Milady now that I am a Jounin I have a responsibility to lead and train a team. However I know it may seem selfish but I would like to remain on my own. Ever since my fight to the death with that gennin I have noticed that people have been treating me differently even with the choice removed from my hands. Which brings me to my point. If I am not strong enough to disarm and restrain one single gennin then I am not worthy of the right to teach. Not to mention I am pretty sure no matter who you stick with me they will end up revolting against me out of sheer dislike and even hatred of me. I would like to request to stay on my own until I can apply to become an Onnin." He hoped she would understand. It seemed only his fellow Uchiha and Fuyu were the only ones who did not wish ill of him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
So Kein was still plagued? Of course he was... He'd killed a genin. He didn't have a large difference in skill, and that had made it difficult to handle. "Not all see you differently. Mistakes happen, but if solo work is what you wish," began Kinpaku with thought. "If you wish to become one of our oinin, then I tell you it's a fine trade. Only reason I didn't become one was my selection." She stared upward to the heavens. "You may work as you please. I didn't teach a day in my life before just a few days ago myself," nodded the raikage.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smirked and said,"Thank you milady. Now I have to go try and become the strongest Uchiha in the city." He would work with his sharingan once more. He felt a change on the wind within himself and new his next evolution would make him one of the strongest Uchiha in his clan overall. He was well on his way to his dream of making the world remember his name. But for now he would make a trip to the Merchant city. Jounin were allowed to come and go as they pleased but he felt the need to warn her. "Also Milady I have to make a quick run to the merchant city I will be back shortly." With that he turned and made his way to the gates.

Exit to gates  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
With Kein gone, the lady Raikage rose slowly. She'd clean herself up, but not until she worked more. She'd focused so heavily on ninjutsu, that she'd gone and neglected her physical skills. Her mentor from the oinin... He'd done plenty with that.
Should the attack from afar fail, you shouldn't try to keep away. Surprise is everything. They think you'll run? Take a swing.

Suiken was perfect for surprise, if not clumsy for the longest time. She wasn't required to drink at this point, that much she knew, swaying to and fro on her heels. She had to get a feel for the rhythm of the area, beginning to twirl whimsically. No ANBU would dare watch. Not with what was to come.

[1/2]

From the spin, the raikage leaped forward with much energy. It was a strange feeling, to do something so full of whimsy and not structured. Landing, she couldn't help but stumble. A skeptical thought system seemed to fade away. Clumsiness it may have seemed, but there was a level of grace that was necessary for the freedom of the dance.

[2/2]
[Drunken Dancing Mastered]

With a sigh, the raikage realized emulating while sober wasn't going to work well for the time being. The sake flask on her hip was unscrewed, and back it tipped. It hardly seemed like the woman was swallowing the booze, letting it flood down her throat into her belly. It would be a sad day for any who approached her now, though, eyes hardening. Rage was all that seemed to be.

[1/2]

The hardened Kinpaku was far from pleased. She knew what to utilize here, swinging mightily with one hand. One hand wasn't going to do it though. Kin moved again, swinging wide with her hand in an arc. Just when one would believe she had finished though, she hopped up, a roundhouse moving to follow up the wide back hand through the air.

[2/2]
[Drunk Dropper Learned]

The next step was far dirtier than anything most would deal with. That was why, of course, she had opted to wait out the need to clean up. Suiken was filthy. Her movement through the air was the only prelude, before the Lady of the Mountains dropped like a stone. It was odd, and she resembled as if she'd passed out.

[1/2]

Her arm lashed outward, and the nearly limp body rolled swiftly to the side. It was a oddity, watching her move, despite her eyes shut. Clumps of soil were torn beneath her hand, flying outward. Legs thrashed, and Kinpaku had even lost a shoe! It was the most bizarre tactic she'd ever resorted to.

[2/2]
Fallen Drunk Learned]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:16 pm
Fuyu entered the front area of the Anbu Head Quarters and walked right over to the items for standard Anbu. Fuyu had entered the Anbu program shortly after promotion to Jounnin, but she was still considered a trainee. Fuyu pulled off a serpent mask from the wall and strapped on her new katana, she did not see the raikage as she had not traveled inside far enough.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein made his way back to the ANBU Headquartes. It also served as the Onnin headquarters until they got a building of their own. He was met by one of the Onnin as he handed his application to them and decided to wait outside in a tree. He relaxed up against the main section of the tree as he sat on a branch and thought."What am I going to do?" He said aloud. His honor and oaths meant he had to put his clan's future in jeopardy. Yet his loyalty to his clan told him not to do so. He was in quite a situation. Above all else that he thought about it seemed the Uchiha were once again going to become nothing more than tools for others to use.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu kept her mask in her hand as she walked outside the building, she noticed Kein and she walked in no general direction away or towards him. She wasnt sure if she wanted to be noticed or if she wanted to just be ignored, she just kept on her path straight. What he did would likely turn the course of events.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein let out a sigh as he saw Fuyu leave the Anbu HQ. He smiled and jumped down and said," Hey Fuyu you got a moment?" He knew he could talk with her. She had been with him pretty much since he became a Gennin.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu stopped abruptly and relaxed the tension in her hands as she turned and faced him walking over,"S-sure, I wouldnt mind it." She kept the usual look on her face as she walked over to Kein, he wasnt acting different at the least.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Are you ok Fuyu, you seem a tad off?" Only now did he pick up on the small changes in her body language and her muscles. He was still a little hesitant on spilling his guts about the mission but he trusted Fuyu more than anyone in the entire village so he felt his secrets were safe with her.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:15 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu had been looking down and looked up suddenly,"What do you mean, Im perfect!" She didnt really want to talk about what happened earlier, but he probably wanted to anyways. "I didnt want to leave you with that clone earlier Kinpaku needed me about what it told you. I hope she didnt say anything out of line, not that I would be keeping anything from you." Fuyu took a deep breath noticing her chest was heaving from the nerves she was feeling,"So... what is up with you, all moody lately?" She knew very well what was wrong with Kein already, but she could never tell him what she was going to have to do behind his back no less.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled as he said,"Its fine your clone said nothing that was not happily received." His smile left him as he said," I am sure you have caught wind of my mission to my family's old stronghold. Well the Intel recovery part is fine by me even wanted. Its the second part that bothers me. She wants me to destroy it and I dont think I can. She is asking me to put the very future of my clan at stake just so she can have more of us as tools to use and you above all else know my view of that idea." He was at civil war with himself and he hated this indecision.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff