Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 am
Training Facility: Dojo:

This is the training area that is mainly used by the Hokage and his students. For the most part, nobody is really allowed in the dojo unless the Hokage grants permission, or if the Hokage himself is in the dojo training. Here is a open dojo that is an unusually large size, but is needed for what the training in the building requires.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:36 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

Sorin took a breath this was going to be a long day. He shifted his weight and stood in the area called the academy as he bit his lip softly and began to learn the bloodline techniques that he needed to learn. He was going to learn the katon based ones for now, depending on how it went he probably would learn the last one that he could within his prodigy like skill of the Uchiha bloodline.

He started with Katon Goukakyuu it was a simple jutsu to do. The main goal of the jutsu was to get the perfect balance of air and chakra into the lungs of the user then spew it out of the mouth in a strong concentrated ball of flames to rush at the opponents. He did the five hand seals that he remembered. It was easy to remember since it's the jutsu to prove that he could wear the crest officially, and that was a huge thing with uchiha. The power of having the crest on their back, showed that they were men or women. This was one intense day of training that was starting for Sorin.

He took a breath with the chakra and air swirling and forming in his lungs and mouth then he breathed out as a large fireball came forth from his maw. It was a simple jutsu to do, since it was the bread and butter of the uchiha's repitoire. It was something that you know well. His body seemed to be bit tired from it, but it was understandable to him. Anyway Ikari took a breath and moved forward.

The next one he was going to learn was Katon: Housenka no jutsu, it was simply smaller fireballs that could be used with projectiles, like shuriken, kunai and senbon. The main point of the jutsu was to use katon in a combo like fashion. He bit his lip then focused his eyes that were a cold onyx color.

He did the four hand seals for Katon:Housenka no Jutsu. He took in less air than the standard for Katon: Goukakyuu, since Goukakyuu took a lot more air to sustain than housenka. As his eyes were watching how he performed it making sure he was doing this right. His mouth was open and taking air into it a bit longer. The taking of more air was the insurance in the case he didn't use enough air and that would be bad.

Then he shot out the fireballs, at a small series of five targets, because when the jutsu formed there were five Targets standing there, and the point of this practice was to see how well he could cluster the attack. It was well clustered, since all targets were hit. As he lightly panted it was kinda tiring, but he had been progressing well. There was two more jutsu left to learn for now.

He took out a few shuriken with wires on it. He was going to use this jutsu which took skill of aiming with the skill of Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi, but it was just for now learning the tech, and later on when the Sharingan was active the effect would be much more drastic and powerful. The main skill of this one was to manipulate the wires and shuriken to effective striking tools. Since most of the time the weapons are useless since they are one track weapon, unless you can manipulate the wires well enough.

Sorin chuckled lightly as he would hurl the three Shuriken with steel ninja wire. The wire was tied in the center securely and made it sure before that he hurled them that they were supple enough to handle the force of hitting another object like a large training log that would take assaults of taijutsu and Kenjutsu. His hands and mouth were controlling the wires with ease it would seem.

Sorin watched his movements with the wires as he aimed them with the utmost care that he could with out sharingan, since the vision increase was the major point of helping this jutsu out. It was the power of the Uchiha that helped them with this jutsu, but his eyes could suffice for now. It was good enough. As the board was hit with a hard thunk as he saw it in the wood it was time to perform his last jutsu for training now.

It was Ryuuka no Jutsu it was pretty much you bind the opponent down and then send a large torrent of flames from your mouth down the wire to the opponent and scorch the opponent. The skill could be helpful to mess up people that were binded down and this was the time to perfect it and learn the strengths and weaknesses of this jutsu. The major strength of having a tied down opponent was that he was motionless. the major downside, tying him of her down.

He did the hand seals that were needed for this jutsu. Sorin took air into his mouth and he focused on making the jutsu flow on the wire that was provided by the earlier jutsu Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi. Furthermore as his mouth and lungs gained the air and chakra it was more than Goukakyuu's base amount since the medium was different than air, it was a soild medium which caused a certain amount of friction which cause the jutsu be slower unless you put the proper amount of chakra for it and Sorin did that.

He smirked softly as he continued on using the jutsu. He breathed out as a large torrent of flames raced out of his mouth onto the wire. As the flames rushed out and met the wood it would scorch it and eventually burn it to the ground. It was funny to see such destruction with such a simple jutsu. Then Sorin picked his stuff up and left the area to rest up and go meet his team, but... he didn't know his team which meant a trip to the hokage's office, something told him, maybe paranoia but he felt like it would be something interesting to see.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

All Bloodlines up to rank B.
-2 for learning Bloodline;

Arashi Ikari-

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 pm
Uchiha Sorin,.

User Image

Sorin's headband was around his neck like usual as he looked at the people here being another uchiha. His eyes looked at his and smirked a bit speaking calmly. "You must be one of the uchiha I heard of. So what's your name" He said softly holding his blade in his left hand he was calmly taking breaths since he had been doing a lot today it would seem. Then he realize well no one was there oh well he would just wait then.

Quote:

More Running!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 pm
-----  

Misujage

Saint

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXWith the Spears Of Heavenly Might I shall defend this great Nation !
XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !
XXXXXXXGenin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Bukijutsu Class || Tiger of Kai

Once again his training has lead him back to the dojo after pledging his worth to the lord of this nation. Standing proudly under this banner at the first cry of war would his valor shine with a blaze of his undying passion. Yoite gave his mind and heart into the treasure that his lord provided upon him. With his young mind and heart willing accept whatever requirements to move forward with haste to become the master of the polearm style. "Doki Yari - Wrath of The Spear. This is the style that my father prepared my mind and body for and it shall not steer from this path. Your lordship, worry not for the Tiger of Kai shall take his will protect and serve at the cost of death of my own existences." his mind taking in the elements and basics of the first stage to become a master of the Doki Yari - Wrath of The Spear. Not once has he ever read such documentations himself about a style as grand as the one in his care. It was said that this was not complete by the lord herself and that was quite fine. He would gladly take whatever she was willing to ofter his hand to defend her and this village. The fighting spear. Thinking back to the knowledge his father gave to him by the art and style of the fighting spear. Spears were one of the most common personal weapons from the Stone Age until the advent of firearms. They may be seen as the ancestor of such weapons as the lance, the halberd, the naginata, the bill, and the pike. One of the earliest weapons fashioned by human beings and their ancestors, the spear is still used for hunting and fishing, and its influences still may be seen in contemporary military arsenals as the rifle-mounted bayonet. Spears may be used as both ballistic and melee weapons. Spears used primarily for thrusting may be used with either one or two hands and tend to have heavier and sturdier designs than those intended exclusively for throwing. Those designed for throwing, often referred to as javelins, tend to be lighter and have a more streamlined head, and they may be thrown either by hand or with the assistance of a spear thrower such as the atalatl or woomera. From the atlatl dart, the arrow for use with bows eventually developed. The history of the spear was quite engaging with depth and this style was very flexable with different uses and chakra. This style uses Polearms to their greatest advantage using the ability to thrust and pierce to a great offence and or defence to battle the opponent. Using your element with the polearm will advance the strength of the jutsu by the rank of chakra that you current into it. It will also take on the full effect of that element. Katon: The Jutsu will improve to the rank of Katon chakra being currented into the weapon and gain a burning affect to all of the jutsu used within the style. Suiton: The Jutsu will improve to the rank of Suiton chakra being currented into the weapon and gain a veil of water increasing the weapon's over all maneuverability. Raiton: The Jutsu will improve to the rank of Raiton chakra being currented into the weapon and gain electrical properties such as paralysis and shock. Fuuton: The Jutsu will improve to the rank of Fuuton chakra being currented into the weapon and will gain the ability to hit mutiple times as well as reaching the ultimate ability to slice through surfaces. Doton: The Jutsu will improve to the Rank of Doton chakra being currented into the weapon and will make the hits that the user has heavier to with stand as well as stronger. Each element and many others had the ability to be used by the users hand and chakra element, "Set a blaze like the flame that rages inside my chest, fire release is my very essence." astonished by the sheer knowledge in which this scroll and his past knowledge gave made him feel that much stronger. The raging flame that set his chest a fire was not seeking a worthy other to sparr in close combat with and test his might with his spears of heavenly might. Finding someone that was suitable for such sparring which wouldn't be too hard with his many comrades in konoha. His eyes fell upon another uchiha that seemed to have addressed him earlier when he came in but Yoite was lost in the scroll. "Another Uchiha? Hmph, very well I do believe that he could prove more helpful then most. Though, Asuka doesn't seem to be around...that girl." moving towards the young uchiha with encouraging passion. "I am Yoite Uchiha of the Uchiha clan and I request a sparring partner with a fellow brother-in-arm." showing his energetic expression towards his fellow comrade and fuel they're young hearts a blaze.

Doki Yari - Wrath of The Spear || -2 Post Dojo|Bukijutsu Class
Stage One: D-Ranked 3/3
Stage Two: C-Ranked 3/4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Cold onyx hued occuli looked at the other uchiha and smirked as he chuckled lightly taking out his fusion blade from it's sheath on his back as he nodded. "I Uchiha Sorin shall take up your charge, and I shall show you the true power, of the master of the fusion blade." He said calmly as he waited for him to do the first attack to see how this man worked as his eyes were watching him as his body prepared as well as his mind for battle. He was going to have some fun with this. For him, the fusion blade was easy to use, although he didn't take out a second sword he could of for the time being, but he didn't need to for now. As he pointed the blade out at the neck as if it was a samurai sword although this blade was a five foot behemoth that Sorin wielded like a joke. He waited for his movements as he smiled in anticipation of what was to come.

Quote:

Let's Dance.

[1/3 for Omnislash]

Arashi Ikari-

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !

Ikari. The tone in his eyes showed a cold material that was only found in the earths core. Onyx. Such gemstone could be marvel by sheer beauty and here it was now. The complexion in this young man's eyes showed just how dark and dorminted his path was ahead of him. "Ikari Uchiha, master of the fusion blade? I don't know of such a style and I'm sure it is quite formidable. Alright, let this spar commence with the unweaving flames that unite us with the unitfication of one nation." leaping back a few yards with offensive stance taken. His hands grip fell upon his spears hold with both grasping the pole of the spears tightly "Such a large blade...does he intend upon using it against me? I feel like I gotta ask with that stance he's using." such tactics were admirable in his eyes and with the dojo as they're training facility. Steping forward within a instant and again forward his left lead into sprint while moving towards Ikari with increasing pace to engage him at close quarters. Coming to halt in motion as the pole would deliver a single straight forward thrust like jab at his torso. Not reaching the normal length as his grip would release with the momentum of his thrust. Releasing the pole in his hold lightly as the lenth would reach out further and double his overall length. This would skewer him in the matter of seconds with the reach cover in the illusion form by it's 'supposed' length. His grip allowed the pole to slide forward into 'thrust' but his grip would not fade completely to prevent from penertrating his flesh completely. Holding his right arm at waist level directed along side his guard and ready to act against any forms of counter tactics. Ikari was obviously not of the weapon class decent and would fair well against him at this range no matter what techniques were in his arsenal. Distance between them was by 5'5 feet in reach with the pole driving the blade forward. His expression was settle like ember that was feeding at the fuel that gave fire life. The warm up.

Stage Two: C-Ranked 4/4
Stage Three: B-Ranked 1/7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"It's not a style, it's a way of life Yoite~"Determination was key as he slammed his blade into the pole arm thinking it was closer as he did though it knocked it up into the air by the force he was using it at in a swift motion Ikari took a breath and spun his blade quickly with out fail above his head. The once large blade was now in pieces and five of them were swirling around in the air, it was like he was using a time/space ninjutsu. This was new for him, he didn't even know what the hell he was doing it was fluke right now, what he was doing. The skill wasn't even logical he was in the air faster than normal and the blades were around the pole arm, because in Ikari's mind he saw Yoite there, and not the pole arm. Seconds later it would seem like he was moving in the air due to the skill he was using as his pole arm would be taking the assault of six blades. As he dashed from each blade as he did that knocking the blade away as he landed a good thirty meters away from Yoite then as five blades began to drop around him as they were pointing down with the sharp edges pointed out. Furthermore, Ikari looked at him holding the one main piece and then he began to reform his blade quickly dashing making sure he was getting each piece of the blade after it was formed however he would look at him serious again. "That... was unexpected..." He didn't know what the ******** he did. The attack from him was unexpected the power of the blade was immense once it was put back together though he panted lightly, he didn't even know how he pulled it off to be honest. It was boom one second he was on the ground spinning the blade above his head and in the next he was flying around assaulting who he thought was really Yoite. Then he landed on the ground, and then he realized that he was on the ground with his five blades around his form. This wasn't something that he was used to at all and he looked at Yoite still like what the ******** just I do. He remained in stance looking at him waiting for him to go again. He felt the strain from it, but some reason why it felt so good to him to release that attack it was... almost invigorating.

Quote:

Let's Dance.

[3/3 for Omnislash Ver. 6]

Arashi Ikari-

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

Tears. The sight of his spear was taken from his grip into the arm and was battered by some unknown trickery. The formation in which the blades took were completely random and it didn't add up to him. This didn't matter to him right now, Sorin held his spear hostage and battered it like some bamboo stick or childs play thing. Such dishonorable tactics against his cherished spear that did notting to harm him...yet. Reaching out in distress and tear filled eyes for his great spear was taking the brunt of such sloppy assults. Was the Tiger of Kai throwing a tantrum? Flailing his arms upward in reach for his poor spear, this was the first time he couldn't bear to witness a phase in battle. "W-what are you doing to my spear!" it was now hard to swallow, "I'll repay the favor by two folds of what you have done to my spear of heavenly might!" shaking his fist in rage towards his brother-in-arms. The confusion in the air soon came to end with his spear laid across the dojo's floor with sloppy damage dealt to it's pole. Rushing to the spears side as he fell onto his knees to give the spear embrace with discomforting tears. "M-My great spear...forgive my foolishness! I cannot allow such dishonor go without punishment and the right arm shall do it with the might of this nation!" the Tiger of Kai would repay the deed with intrest. Withdrawing his damaged spear along his backside horizontally, Yoite rushed forward towards Ikari with great pace to engage him once more and strike him during his worn state. His spear in right arm commencing to twirl in hand with a rotational force gathering with raising momentum in pace. "Haaaah!" the spear was swung rather than thrust, causing the tip of the pole end to lash out like a whip slicing through the air. The sheer momentum built up by swinging may be enough to cause serious injury even with the blunt end. Using the end of the spear to bash Sorin with the sheer force of his pole sweeping strike directed to slam his midsection level and inflict heavy damage to his rib cage. The blow would knock him off footing for his lack of balance was almost too plain to see.

Stage Three: B-Ranked 4/7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"I don't know... how I did that..." He said listlessly, although he was a bit tired, he wasn't completely lost as the other genin thought. He moved to the side and looked at him chuckling. As he moved to the left side and took the flat of one of the blades which was the shorter one and slammed it at the temple like area. He watched him carefully. Furthermore, his body was tired, but he couldn't help it, Some reason why the jutsu worked out like that. He just took this one set up at a time.

Quote:

Let's Dance.

Arashi Ikari-

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

Such tactics would prove useless against someone with a skill for using weapons like himself. Not only was the fusion blade technique strong to whatever high degree that was the chakra cost for such a maneuver. Leaving the body in such a state isn't wise against opponents that take no pity on those lacking the stamina continue. Alas it was time to counter attack and show the Tiger of Kai's tactics in battle. His early swing would do fine with missing it's target all while exposing his backside for the blunt end of his blade to connect. Such a tactic would work against someone without the knowledge and elegant grace to combat someone else with weapons such as his own. To the act of the nation of fire the Tiger of Kai would train hard to protect the proud people of Konoha! Shifting his weight back and extending to pole end out by 2.5 inchs which was the exact lenth of the blade on his spear. This counter tactic would display his freedom and prowness with the spears regardless of the length. The blade was long enough to deflect the force of the blade enough for solid guard to be met. "Your attacks would be much more effective if you didn't use the blunt end of the blade and grip that hilt like you mean it. If I was a enemy then...you would fall to my blade! suddenly drawing his left arm spear and left his right arm into arch with enough space to couch his spear under his right arm and thrust it forward. His torso would be crossed between both arms in crusifix angle while the left arm spear would extend out and try it's luck in piercing Ikari's midsection. Each strike would reach out to the full or half lenth of the pole and spear but this single strike was exserting 5 feet exactly. With a sudden burning sensation within his chest, Yoite let forth his element chakra and enclosed his left arms spears blade in blazing flames. This was just another glorious result of his polearm style, "Beware of my blazing passion that corrodes the darkness that may try and devour these nations land, I, Yoite Uchiha will not fall to no man in battle!" the tiger of kai's blood was now set a blaze for the one reason to become stronger for his nation and his lord.

Stage Three: B-Ranked 7/7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"Yoite-Kun reason here, we are sparring not trying to kill each other, If I wanted to kill you, I would of used the sharp part of the blade! If you want to better me, then get cracking, because I don't have all day!" He gripped his blade harder and slammed the last piece into place as he put up a strong guard considering his tiredness and forced his Raiton chakra to help power up the blade as the flames and the raiton electricity combined and then caused an explosion of some sort due to their natures as both genin would of been sent flying back away from each other. Sorin was getting so wore down and this was highly getting more and more dangerous by the second. This was like as if they were going to kill each other but their skills were almost matching, but at the same time their blood was boiling and people were getting hurt insanely. Sorin's muscles didn't hurt as bad using this sword, although to him it was insanely light, due to the fact of the metal composition. Although it was just a huge a** sword in general. A Five foot sword wielded with utter ease, some one was eating their wheaties when they were using this sword. Sorin seemed to be focused as he held his blade out the sharp end pointed out at Yoite. He held his firm stance as his eyes were sharper than usual he was so focused now on Yoite that it was almost with murderous intent, Sorin had now thrown all chances of non-lethality out of the window and he was going to be swift now with each strike. Sorin though did cough a little blood, since his body was going through so much. He was pushing his limits it would seem.

Quote:

Let's Dance.

[4/4 Kohai no Buki Style - Devastation Weapon Style] D-Ranked.

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

The doors to the dojo opened, a swift breeze sweeping into the building. At the doorway stood a medium-sized girl, slender yet strong in build. Her auburn hair was let loose, cascading over a creme colored sundress that flapped almost merrily in the breeze. What was most curious about this girl, would be her eyes. A weird sense of the cosmos was created from these chestnut hues, that excited and frightened a few. Temperance was the name, Tempe preferred. She smiled, gazing at the two fighting as she sat down. A nice scent of chrysanthemum flowed over the scene.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

Tis true. This was simply a spar between comrades that would help them better themselves and provide light on the areas that need work. Yoite was fully aware of such a thing thus speaking with a narrow sight of his own rituals of become stronger. "Understood, fine. If you continue to fight with intent of holding back then how would you truly know ones self limits? Master of the Fusion Blade! I, Yoite Uchiha will display the methods in which my passion and love for this nation comes from!" such a spark from his resolve that erupted a cindering flare inside his chest. A comrade worth acknowledging indeed, Yoite would provide his normal training methods to this battle and show the love and honor of his nation. No. He would share his passion for all his comrades and fight beside and grow stronger with them together! This impelling emotion was bringing a potent joy to his spirit and with that light tears would brew. Twirling with graceful pace in hand did each spear with a increase in cycle before coming a sudden halt. Burn! "Haaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" his burning passion gave birth. Setting flames that encased his 2.5 inched blades with his katon chakra that would never give away willingly. Once more did he charge towards Ikari with both spears twirling in cycle in hand with his increase pace feeding his run. Momentum! "Tiger Style!" shifting his polearm into the ground with enough force to provide leverage and lift his form with a thrusting push off. Yoite would use his own catapulting tactic to provide enough force, acceleration and mass to launch himself towards Ikari by the air and proceed in assulting him. With him coming down did his left arm spear along with him with a quick and swift thrust towards his abdominal region. With his spears blade set a flame the cost for errors would come with a heavy price. This would tactic was meant for Ikari to push himself pass expectations and become stronger at will.  

SentryCub

Roisterer

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas