Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 pm
Setting: Sunset at this place User Image

User Image

Ookami had made it away from his growing family. He was feeling really old. He was out searching for his beautiful loving mate Raika. He hadn't gotten to spend much time or time at all with her lately with him becoming a grandpa and great grandpa. As he thought about it he hadnt really got to spend time with her since before his kids were born. He felt like a jerk.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageRaika was lying among the lilacs watching the sun setting and trying to be understanding, though the emotion was not her strong point. She hadn't been with Ookami much lately and she was feeling pretty sad. She was also feeling a little guilty since he had a good reason. He'd had kits and then his kits had had kits. And, if she was correct, some of his grandkits had kits as well. So all in all, her mate had been very busy.

She blinked and sighed, laying her muzzle on her paws, careful of the barbed wire bracelet she wore. She wanted more time with her mate, even if it sounded selfish. She hoped he was coming tonight.

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Ookami made it through the trees and just as he entered the clearing with lilacs he spotted his little mate. He took note that she looked really sad. Which just made him feel more guilty. He approached her quietly. "Hello dear."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:46 pm
Raika, lost in her musings, didn't hear Ookami pad up to her. She froze at the sound of her mate's voice and whipped her head up and around, smile covering her face. "Ookami, you came!" she said happily. She surged to her feet and stepped towards him, giving him a lick along his muzzle and nuzzling up against his neck.

"I've missed you." She said softly, almost a whisper. She wasn't always good with expressing her softer emotions, but this was her beloved mate. And she had missed him. A lot.

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Ookami pulled Raika into him and nuzzled her cheek. He had missed his mate. He than gave her a deep kiss before gently releasing her. "I have missed you more than you know hun."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Raika smiled up at him and waved her tail behind her in happiness. She sat next to him and leaned lightly against his shoulder, rather content now that she was with Ookami again. "So, tell me everything that's happened. Tell me all about the newest kits in your family." She said, wanting to hear all about them, wanting to hear his vioce.  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Ookami chuckled at Raika. "You dont want to hear about them little fur balls."He said teasingly. But he than answered her questions "Well Aegel has informed that her kids are kits now and I think Akito's grandkids are kits now"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 pm
Raika smiled at Ookami's littel jibe, and waited, knowing her mate did want to talk about his family. "How nice. Have you been able to meet all the "little fur balls"?" She asked, using his own words to tease him back a little. She wondered if any of the grandkits and great-grandkits looked or acted anything like her mate.  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 pm
Ookami shook his head no and nudged his mate. "No but I hear from Aegle little Akela is a sweet,shy, bold little thing."He said with love in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm
"That's great, Ookami." Raika said happily, glad that his grandkits were doing well, even if he hadn't gotten to meet them all yet. A tinge of sadness entered her, knowing that she still hadn't given him any kits of their own. She went quiet and stared up at the darkening sky.  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm
Ookami watched as Raika's deminor changed. It became sad which wasn't like his mate at all. He pulled her close and held her. Not really sure what was wrong and didn't know if he should ask. It might help to but than again it might upset her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm
Raika nuzzled into Ookami and sighed, half in contentment and half in exasperation at herself. She'd been so moody lately. And not her normal moods either. "Ookami? I..." She hesitated before deciding to just blurt it out. "I feel a bit bad that we've been mated all this time. And I still haven't been able to give you any kits."  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Ookami nuzzled closer to Raika trying to make her feel better when she became hesitant. He pulled back and blinked at her when she said she felt bad for not having kits with him. "Is that really whats wrong?"He asked her softly"If so don't feel bad my love. We both have been very busy and there has been alot of stress. It probably wouldnt have been good to have any at this time because all the stress could hurt you or the kits." He kissed her than. "Don't worry my love we will have some soon enough"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 pm
She sighed and leaned into her, taking the comfort he offered and returning his kiss. "I-I know that it would have been difficult and maybe even dangerous to the kits if we had them in times of stress. But I want to give them to you. I want there to be kits that carry a bit of each of us in them."

She wrinkled her nose and shook her head a little. "I'm sorry, I'm starting to sound as silly as the bird-brained Phim."

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 pm
Ookami chuckled at her. "I assure you my dear you could never sound like her even if you tried."He nuzzled her as a way to reassure her. "We will have kits soon enough dear just give it time. Okay?" he asked and tilted her chin up.  
Closed Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff