CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image

The sun had been up a few hours now, but the Soquili that lay beneath the large oak, only now began to stir. Banzai had had a very late night the night before. Only a few images of what happened swirled around in his head. He tried to grasp them, tried to remember what had happened, but they flowed away like water through fingertips. With a sigh, the stallion began to stand up. No sooner had he done so, then he immediately lay back down. Perhaps he ought to rest a few moments longer. His head was pounding and he seemed almost dizzy. Whatever had happened last night, his body was paying him back for it now.

After laying down for a few more moments, Banzai attempted to stand again. This time he managed to stay upright, though he did seem to be a little wobbly. Perhaps he ought to get some water in his system? He looked around him, hoping to find any sign of water, but as his bad luck would have it, there was none to be found. Banzai cursed his cruddy luck and began to move slowly forward. He had learned from experience that he needed water, even if it meant he had to do some searching to find it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

A dark coated mare known by the name of Maisie was enjoying this morning by splashing her way around a stream, playing in the gentle current gleefully. Heck, if she didn't have any other Mares or Stallions to play with then she'd play with nature. "Heh, La Dee Da Dee Da!" she sang out in amusement. Yes, she loved to sing, but only in privacy. Singing in front of others always stilled the poor girl's fragile heart. It was always her dream to be famous and have everybody know her vocals but of course her stage fright had her helplessly stuck. That's why she admired the fearless and the somewhat egotistical. She wished she could be more confident.

Now that her underbelly was soaked with the coolness of the water from how high she had been kicking up the water in the shallow stream she stumbled out with a light spirit, satisfied with her playful self, yet her singing soul couldn't stop. Figuring there weren't any others around to hear her she began belting out her words, "I'll believe it all. There's nothing I won't understand. I'll believe it all. I won't let go of your hand!" She had a very soft voice, but it seemed to flow decently. Lost in the song she began to prance around in a little showy dance, stopping once in a while to take a sniff of a flower here and there, remaining by the streams side, loving how the cascading liquid made delightful backup music.

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 pm
The stallion wandered on, he was out of sight of the tree by now and could hear the faint sound of water rushing over rocks somewhere up ahead. His ears perked up, hoping to tune in on that sound so as to find it faster. However, his ears caught a different sound as they twitched about, pointing this way and that. He had indeed heard water splashing, but now he could hear something else too, was that singing that he heard now?

Banzai quickly picked up his pace as he neared the source of the singing. He wasn't entirely sure if he wanted company at the moment, but he did need that water, and he would not turn down the company of any cute mare. Oh please be a cute mare, he thought as he could just start to make out the stream in the distance.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:34 pm
Seeing as how she felt comfortable in her 'lonesomeness' she shut her eyes and belted out a few lines, "Two biiiirds on a wiiiire! One tries to fly away and the- Oh!" her song was cut short when her eyes landed upon the unstable stance of a large stallion. "O-oh my..." she stumbled back, finding it difficult to make her hooves function in the presence of a handsome looking stud. Had he been there the whole time? Had he heard her singing her heart out? Oh, how very embarrassing for Maisie. She could feel her stomach twisting in knots and her cheeks heating up with shame.

She finally darted her eyes down towards the grassy flowing beneath their feet, finding it impossible to look the other in the eye, seeing as how she was very intimidated by how awesome he appeared to be. Surely he was a male of great desire. "I'm sorry you had to hear that," She gave him a joking little laugh before letting it fade out quickly with uncertainty. How was she to know if he was a guy who had a good sense of humor. Maybe she should just remain silent until he spoke up. Yes, that would be best.

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 pm
Banzai stopped a few feet away from the mare, giving her plenty of space so as not to feel invasive or dangerous. He never knew what type of mare he was going to meet and he didn't want to go chasing anyone off before he even had a chance to know their name.

"Why hello there." He said, amused by her singing. "Don't be shy, I rather liked your singing." He beamed a charming smile at her.

It definitely seemed that he had found a rather cute mare. He wasn't so sure about the horns, those could come up being rather nasty in a fight, but he did hope there wouldn't be any need for that. So long as she wasn't the fighting type that is.

"I'm Banzai." He told her. "Who might you be?" He said, hoping to keep her from possibly being embarrassed by being caught singing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:33 am
Maisie continued to observe the dressed up male with great interest, but she tried not to be obvious about such things. They could leave some very embarrassing conversations if figured out she was checking him over once or twice. "H-hello to you too..." she said softly, losing her voice to her nerves as she fidgeted back and forth on her hooves. "Y-you liked my singing?" she felt her cheeks heating up with a fiery bliss and looked down at the ground, ears flattening back. "Th-thank you... but it's nothing special," she put herself down like she always did. She was the sort of female who was unable to take compliments, no matter how sincere the male put them.

There was no need for Banzai to worry about her horns because most of the time she hardly remembered she had horns at all. Even if she did figure them as a weapon she wouldn't use them for anything other than giving a good scratch on her back or as a tool to help her get something she deeply desired. She was definitely more of a lover and less of a fighter. "Oh, I'm Maisie. You can call me Zee if you'd like. Not that anybody ever does but... I rather like that nick name..." she found herself blabbing and pursed her lips tight to keep anymore from coming out.

So, his name was Banzai. The stallion who had stumbled upon her singing, complimented her, and seemed to be showing some sort of interest in her was named Banzai. The timid mare turned her lowered gaze back up to meet his eyes after a moment of shyness. He was so stunning, and his sunglasses were to die for. The little star charm that dangled from them completely stole her attention when she glanced upon it. "You have such an awesome sense of style, you know that?" She wasn't afraid to toss out a few compliments of her own though, even if she wasn't capable of accepting his.

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:11 pm
Banzai stood bobbing his head as if to some internal music that only he could hear. This was a bit of a newer habit that he had recently picked up and seemed almost unaware of. Perhaps he was playing some silent soundtrack for his own life? Whatever it was he seemed to be absentmindedly enjoying it.

"Well then, Zee it is." He told her with a bit of a grin on his face. "I quite like that name, it has a uniqueness to it." He told her.

He then struck a handsomely dashing pose at her comment on his style. "It is quite awesome isn't it?" He asked rhetorically, as cocky as ever. "I like to keep it a bit simple though, nothing gaudy or overwhelming you know?" He told her, still flashing her a grin. "You're not too bad yourself sweet-stuff." He continued on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 am
His flirtatious smile and his gorgeous eyes that peeked just over the top of his stylish shades sent her heart into panic mode. She could literally feel her blood boiling and rushing through her veins as he spoke to her. It didn't seem to bother the mare at all to know that he was rather cocky. Part of her actually preferred him to be that way. It was reassuring to think that he was talking more about himself rather than asking questions about her. Maisie didn't even think she could be able to give a straight answer under the pressure of this new face of an angel stud.

When the male decided to give the nickname a run for it's money the mare's fluttering heart did a flip. Her expression seemed to light up quickly and she had to glance downward to keep herself from giggling to loudly. "Thank you. I'm glad you think it's rather... unique." She steadied herself on her hooves, trying not to shake with nervousness and eyed the male up until her eyes met his again. When he began to show off his manly accessories she felt her eyes dancing over them, thrilled to be allowed to stare. "Oh yes. They're just the right amount."

Things seemed to be running rather smoothly. Much better than most of her first impressions, that's for sure. Perhaps there was something about this male that just soothed her troubles? Well, maybe soothed her troubles but kick started her butterflies. With that compliment laced in at the end of his words she froze slightly. "Y-you think so?" she blushed and looked away. "Hehe, you're to kind, sir." She thought maybe addressing him as sir would be a more formal way to show her respect for him.

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm
Ginning widely, the stallion gave a slight nod of his head before continuing to the beat of his own thoughts. "Of course I mean it, I mean everything that I say." And it was true. Why should he trouble his words with lies? If it wasn't true it wasn't worth saying. He supposed it may be some sort of laziness on his part, but speaking the truth or not speaking at all, was far better than concocting lies. whoever had the time or effort for that? Certainly not he.

"No need to be so formal." He grinned. "You can just call me Banzai, sir just sounds like you're addressing my father or something. Goodness knows I'm far more handsome than he is." He teased the mare. "Where is it that you're going?" He asked, taking the conversation in a slightly different direction. He loved flirting but he didn't want to keep her from anything important.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games