Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Cagoule Family RP Contest, Part 1! 8D Now, you may be wondering who the Cagoule Family is, and why there will be a series of rp contests for different members. All will be explained, I promise. C:
As an added note, this will be a series of rp contests for plot members, as I obtain them. :3

.:Times:.
Opens.....Now
Closes.....Saturday, September 25th, 9pm PST

.:Contents:.
Intro
Rules
Family Info
Contestee
Forms/Prompts
Extra Stuff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

So, like every good contest, there must be rules. C: And with this, I'm going to be overly specific about them. >[

User Image o1. Behave! If it would get you in trouble in the main thread, please don't think it won't here. :C
User Image o2. No complaining or put-downs! It sort of falls under the 'behave' part of rule 1!
User Image o3. Please do not enter if you own or are questing a member of the Cagoule Family Plot line. I want a lot of different people involved. x3
User Image o4. Please only enter if you own at least 2 SoA. Familiars will count, but I want to at least know for sure that you have some interest in the shop. After much consideration, I'm putting a little faith in people. xD; So, I'm removing this rule, so anyone can enter. C:
User Image o5. Please do not enter if you don't plan on following this through. I have had too many plots where one person up and leaves without a word, and it ruins the plot.
User Image o6. What I say, goes. I paid for this custom, so she has to stay in her role in the plot. This also means that she will never join a pride/coalition/group, because the colony is her home. She will also be mated to Maël, whom I will own.
User Image o7. Don't be afraid to ask questions~ 8D I don't bite. ^^ If you win, and need help with a certain ICCly situation, I'm all for helping. C:
User Image o8. Btw, no proxying/gifting. xD If you win, you have to keep her until the plot is over. If you do gift her after that, please inform the new owner of their responsibilities. x3

* Note: OKAY. There has been some stipulation about this, but I got an answer from Mila. 8D This will not take up any slots, because there are none. o.o;; I hope that's clear. xD

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

So, with all the formalities out of the way, on to the family itself! 8D

.:History:.

Dating back to when fair-skinned two-legs first started to wander Africa freely, the Cagoule family has had claim on the same lands since it's creation. The first Cagoule, Kiume, had taken a particularly odd interest in the two-legs. Often he would find himself wandering their borders, and even speaking with their own creatures. At first, he didn't understand their tongue at all, but after countless encounters with them, Kiume slowly started to understand and take on the language. He grew so very accustomed to the culture of the foreign creatures, and to living off the land where they had temporary settled. But as all temporary things are, they must one day come to an end.

One day, Kiume awoke, trotting over to the two-legs' settlement, only to find nothing there at all. They had left suddenly, their land empty and deserted. Going deep into the territory, he met a female cheetah by the name of Ève. She had been kidnapped to the foreigner's home to be put on display, and was just now left there, like Kiume, abandoned. After much time of being together, Kiume became her link to the rest of Africa, as she still did not speak any of the language. The two cheetahs fell in love, and right before their first litter arrived, Kiume renamed himself Arséne, and marked the abandoned two-legs' land as his own, thus officially founding the Cagoule family.

Decades passed and Arséne and Éve's first litter faded away, their blood still controlling the same lands. Their great-great-grandson, Nicéphore, had risen to the head of the family, with three generations beneath him. By this time, others had gathered to take on the Cagoule family name, pledging themselves to the old and powerful family. Nicéphore's own grandfather had chosen his mate for him, the fair and beautiful Laetitia, and the two had been undisputed as the heir's to the family line. Now at the top, it would have been Nicéphore's proud duty to bestow a female to his three grandsons, and a male for his only granddaughter. Days before the ceremony where mates were to be decided, Azizi left the family without notice, shocking the whole of the Cagoule family and creating quite the scandal. His grandfather furious, Azizi went off to traverse the world outside the family, changing his name to something that fit the outside world better. He's by himself, now, but is realizing that he needs to go back and face his grandfather.

.:Family Members:.
Most of the family hasn't been obtained yet, but are being quested for. Also, some names are subject to change.

Nicéphore // Grandfather
Laetitia // Grandmother
Maël // Father
Esmée // Mother
Cesar // Younger Brother
Gervais // Older Brother
Flavie // Younger Sister
Amias // Azizi

.:Other Characters:.

Some very minor characters will be customed for this plot. They include....

2 Old Friends of Azizi's
Chosen Mate for each of the siblings
Littermates of Azizi's parents/grandparents
Chosen mate for Azizi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for~ 8D

User Image

This is Azizi's mother! 8D I went ahead and picked out the name of Esmée for her, just to make it easier, but you don't have to have her keep that name. Read on to the prompts/info post. 8D

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

A few things to make note of:

User Image o1. Realize that this is a French cheetah colony, so she must act appropriately, especially since she is considered royalty.
User Image o2. If you choose to change her name, it must be to another French name. It also has to fit within the guidelines of the SoA naming rules; that's why I picked one out, to make it easy for you. C:
User Image o3. After the plot, she can do as she pleases, within means. Meaning, she can't join a pride, she can't up and leave Maël, but she may breed and make new friends, la la la.
User Image o4. I'm going to have you answer a few questions about the colony, just to make sure you read everything. C: I'm going to be changing the questions daily, so no cheating~ 8D

[size=16][color=#66CC00][b]Voulez-vous être le mien?[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10]
[b].:Name:.[/b] Her name
[b].:Owner:.[/b]
[b].:Personality:.[/b]
[b].:What is her family like?:.[/b] Their social standing before she was arranged to be mated to Maël? What are they like?
[b].:Question 1:.[/b] Answers~
[b].:Question 2:.[/b]
[b].:Question 3:.[/b]
[b].:Prompt:.[/b] #
[b].:Response:.[/b]
[/size]

Prompt 1

Tomorrow is going to be one of the happiest days of your life; Your four children are going to be mated, and you couldn't be happier as a mother.
But just as you're making some preparations, you find out that Amias (Azizi) has gone missing. How do you find out? What runs through your head? What emotions are you feeling right now? For this prompt, you may use Maël, Nicéphore, or a random royal attendant.

Prompt 2

Rumors have started to spread about the scandal revolving around Amias (Azizi) leaving the colony. What are some of these rumors, and how do you respond to them? Do you let them circulate out of disgust for your son, or do you try to put a stop to them yourself? Or do you just sit by idly and do nothing? Please describe her emotions and thoughts on this.

. biggrin aily Questions:.

o1. What color are Azizi's eyes?
o2. (leave this one blank)
o3. What is Azizi's grandfather's name?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Thread of the original plot idea, if you want further reading or want to quest someone. C:

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm
Kay. 8D This be open~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am
ninja

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am
Yaaay, ninja!Pao~ 8D <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am
**stumbles in tiredly to support and nap**
<3~

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 am
Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm
Yay~ 8D I got an answer about the custom thing, and this is a go~ <3 *goes to make a sig banner*

Polette
Crew

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm
Voulez-vous être le mien?

.:Name:. Alodie (its a french name meaning wealthy)
.:Owner:. nessiaing
. razz ersonality:. Alodie is a kind but stern women. Her highest value her family. Alodie would do anything for any of her children and is very proud to be the mother to the potential heirs. Alodie wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her children, and would lay her own life down to see that they were in the position that they should be.

Alodie is also VERY proud. Not only of her children but also of her place in the colony. Her one nasty quality she has a bad habit of talking down to others, though she doesn't always mean to sound so condensending she often seems to come across that way.

.:What is her family like?:. Alodie's family was on of the first to join the Cagoule family and are among the most loyal of followers. Alodie gets much of her personality from her mother who also would have put anything on the line for Alodie and her siblings. Alodie's father is a business man for a lack of a better term, most would assume his soul goal in life is to make sure Nicéphore is happy. As for Alodie's siblings they live amoung what one would consider the nobel's of the colony, they live quite lives and do nothing to bring on shame to the family. This family is ALL about apperances.
.:Question 1:. Arséne
.:Question 2:. Amias
.:Question 3:. 3 (2 brothers, 1 sister)
. razz rompt:. # 1

.:Response:. Alodie was woken by an attendant very early in the morning. A low growl rose from her throat she did not appreciate being woken so early and by someone in such a manner. She rose to her feet quickly never liking to appear lower then someone else and turned towards the attendent. "This had better be improtant." she sid her voice was very clear despite having been woken only moments earlier.

The attendents eye's looked everwhere but at the female she had to speak to "It is your son." she managed to get out, "he is gone."

Immediately Alodie's mind went a million different places, which son? Was he taken or did he leave? How was it possible? Nicéphore must be so angry... Alodie was going to have clean this mess up. She kept her eyes low the whole time taking in the news, she didn't want the attendent to see her eyes darting back and forth as she thought, no one was to know the inner workings of her mind. Finally bring it all together Alodie looked up again bearing right into the soul of the attendent that stood before, "You have left out important details. Which of my sons is missing? How long has he been gone? Did he go on his own or is there foul play involved? How many other's have heard this news?" All these questions needed to be answered and answered quick if Alodie was going to be able to do damage control.

The attendent breathed in somewhat embaressed that she had forgotten to tell her lady all that she needed to know. It was Amias who was missing and it appeared that he had left on his own will. Only Nicéphore and Maël knew of the missing son so far but she was sure that news was going to travel fast. She shared everything she knew with her mistress as quickly as she could and then sighed feeling weaker then she had when she first came into the den.

"That is all then goodbye" Alodie said to the attendent without a second glance. She turned away from the mouth of the den. There was much work Alodie was going to have to do if she was going to clean this mess up. She was angry at Amias for leaving he should have known better and important ceremony was to take place and Alodie knew that Nicéphore was going to take this personally. She wasn't sure how she was going to clean this mess up but however she was going to do it she had to get to work now.

Alodie only gave herself a moment to feel the pain that one of her own was missing her son, she hoped that he was safe, she then shook her head and got ready there was much that needed to be done and first off was to go and talk to Nicéphore.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm
Yay~ 8D First entry~ <3

Polette
Crew

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm
*raise hand* Okay So on Cesar cert it say that Esmée is his mother.... sweatdrop So what am i to do if the owner change her name? sweatdrop  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff