Submit

demonic dpray

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 pm
This is where You girls characters go to sleep Guys no peeking

emily:then you get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 am
Teto layed down on her bed hugging her french bread plushie. "There's no excitement at this school..."  

TET0 KASANE

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 am
User Image
The 8 year old Blume runs in to the dorm, "Can't catch me Emily-neechan!' She yells too Emily. She then stops and looks around the dorm not knowing where to go. "Hurry up Emily-neechan." she yells again. She had never been in a dorm before and started walking around wail she waited for her new dorm mate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 am
User Image
"WOW" Blume said as she entered the room "I now your power is to animate object but how do you keep everything moving like this? Wouldn't It take a lot of energy?" She asked as she looked around the room.

TrueSundown

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am
User Image
Blume was happy "The Rule" hasn't came up yet, hopefully she has forgotten. "They Need Food?" Blume laughed at her joke, she begin to see what her brother see's in her but she will need further testing of course. "What other power's do you have." Blume asked cheerfully hoping for a good answer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am
User Image
"No Fair, I Don't have any power." Blume said in a jealous tone. "Your really gifted Onee-Chan."

TrueSundown

dark_Lord58

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 am
the window breaks and a staff comes throw it and stabs into the ground Seth jumps throw the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am
User Image
"Yah, your probably right." She said with a laugh. "What about Black and White Magic?" The child asked. "You must be good with that right Emily-neechan?"

TrueSundown

dark_Lord58

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am
"I sa a student boy in here and im trying to get him" -.- HaHa run out the door.
yeah you better run  
Magic School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces