Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bleach: The Next Chapter (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fitting punishment for Xistund
  Exile:stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.
  Detention: Jailed in Nest of Maggots under the supervision of the third corps (known as the Detention Unit) of the Onmitsukidō.
  Sōkyoku: a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers
  We'll find out after a fair trial if he's proven guilty
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The Next Chapter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

Rules

1. No godmodding
2. No auto hitting
3. No cybering or sexual content on the forum.
4. Be respectful to your fellow RPers.
5. Violence and romance are allowed.
6. No charters from the show
7. Send pros to me, Xistund
8. Have fun
9.if a Shinigami tell me what squad you wish to be a part of  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Info and other stuff

No more Fire Zanpakutō's please

:Just for fun:

Recruitment Fair Brochure - for captain and Lieutenant

[b](Character's name)[/b]
[i]1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?[/i]

[i]2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?[/i]

[i]3. What do you require of new recruits?[/i]

[i]4. Some words for the Shinigami recruits. [/i]

once done pm them and I'll post add them to one of the posts on the front page

Xistund
1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
Strong people who love to fight and drink
2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
we have a good time
3. What do you require of new recruits?
Anyone willing to fight me
4. Some words for the Shinigami recruits.
Don't be noisy in the mornings and we go out drinking once a week so don't be afraid to join in

Shinako Luna
Anyone, really. Everyone is alright!
It's a really fun place to be.
A willingness to succeed, no matter if you win or lose... it doesn't matter!
Don't be scared away by the marigold's meaning!!

Stella Luna
ones who aren’t gonna sit down on their lazy asses thinking everything will be giving to them
when I'm in a good mood party central! If not lets just say depending on whats going on things can get a little tense
to be willing to sacrifice all they have for the greater good the need of one is lesser then the need of all
If I'm flipping out one minute and not the next get used to it

Gage
Those who can shut up and do as they are told.
very, very, very Quiet.
For them to be Quiet and not speak to me unless its urgent.
Just be Quiet and go practice or read.

Zekuyama
Ones with personality.
2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your
division?

Something is always going on,so it's pretty loud.
Knowledge of the human world, and a loving for sweets.
Just because you may not be Vice-Captain, doesn't mean your weak. Train, and surpass the limits of rank.

Haku Akuma
I want friends, but I also want scientists with a unique skills.
It's big. Really Big. Really Big and super cool! I can't wait to start inventing.
To be willing to play games with me but to still follow orders.
My Name is Haku Akuma, and if you want to stay alive in my squad, then don't tease me. I'm not Five, I'm Seven. And I'm not a scaredy cat, This Teddy bear is My Zanpakuto. And one more thing, If you do tease me, I'll tell my daddy head captain on you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Profile Layout

:General and Humans:
GaiaName:
Name:
Weaponry/powers:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:

:Shinigami:
[u][b]Zanpakutō[/b][/u]
Zanpakutō's Shinigami:
Zanpakutō Name:
Zanpakutō Spirit:
Inner World:
Sealed State:

[u][b]Shikai[/b][/u]
Shikai Command:
Ability:
Shikai's Appearance:

[u][b]Bankai[/b][/u]
Bankai Name:
Ability:
Appearance:

:Quincy:

Quincy Bow:
Quincy items:
Rare Quincy Technique:

:Modified Soul:

Stuffed animal body:

:Bount:
[u][b]Doll[/b][/u]
Doll's Name:
Doll's Appearance:
Doll's Powers:

:Arrancar:

Remains of Hollow Mask:
Arrancar rank:

[u][b]Resurrección[/b][/u]
Resurrección Name:
Resurrección Blade Appearance:
Release command:
Ability:
Resurrección Released Form Appearance:

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Profiles

GaiaName:Xistund
Name sad Kenpachi) Xistund Zenryoku
Race:Shinigami
Weaponry/powers:Zanpakutō
Bio: Xistund was raised in the lower Rukongai, where he lived knowing only how to serve till Xistund heard of the Gotei 13 and how they lived seeking a better life. Xistund soon started moving to the as close as he can to the Seireitei working on his swordsmanship and was pointed to the Spiritual Arts Academy. Upon passing the entrance exam and learned how to use his Zanpakutō he went to find squad 11. He challenging anyone willing and he nearly faced off on all the seated member's he won all of them his win's where mostly from his opponents underestimating him and his Zanpakutō, which he lied about it being a melee type (its technically a poison type), he lost to the captain before him but his efforts put him in the Lieutenant spot. Several years later after activating Bankai became Captain by Trial by Combat.
Personality:Xistund is someone who you would not believe could be the Captain of the 11th Division, he seems innocent and friendly to others but when he gets serious he's cold and willing to attack his friends if they get in his way.
Appearance:User Image

Zanpakutō Spirit
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Xistund
Zanpakutō Name:Shuran
Zanpakutō Spirit's Appearance: Shuran
Inner World:a Forest
Sealed State:take a good look it will be painting you red

Shikai
Shikai Command:"Drink him/her/it UP"
Ability: Whenever Xistund Cuts with Shuran the Blade it inserts Alcohol into their system making a cut acts like taken shot of a Alcoholic beverage.
Shikai's Appearance: lets see how clearly you can see it after a few cuts

Bankai
Bankai Name: Shuranochimata
Ability: Shuranochimata's ability is much like Shuran's ability but stronger equaling five shots per cut. And with each cut of the sword takes that amount of Reiryoku and stores it in the gourd, that Xistund can drink (it's taste's vary depending on person) and get's a small boosts of power. He can also store that energy till it's ready to burst then release it earthier in a crescent slash or he can open the gourd. Releasing the huge energy blast shoots out its size depending on how much power it's holding.
Appearance:This will be the last thing you'll see (comes with a big gourd)

GaiaName: OmgIisonfiyah
Name: Bakura Shihōin
Race: Shnigami
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō, various paralyzing kido, poisons and other various assassination devices
Bio: Bakura was raised as the heir to the Shihōin Clan, eventually rising through the ranks in the Onmitsukidō to become the squad two Captain. He's a master of stealth and it's been said that he's able to kill you without moving. As a Captain he usually prefers to keep to himself but won't turn away any company as he prefers to keep an open mind despite being so young.
Personality: Polite, Quiet, A bit sarcastic at times.
Appearance: User Image

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Bakura Shihōin
Zanpakutō Name: Tsukikage
Zanpakutō Spirit: User Image
Inner World: Moonlit field
Sealed State: a regular katana with blue wrapping on the hilt and a rectangular guard with crescents on it.

Shikai Tsukikage, released by the command "Bring the Night"
Ability: Day: Blinds the target Night: Is able to blind the target and fire blasts of ice at the target
Shikai's Appearance: This

Bankai Kyūkyoku Tsukikage
Ability: Day: Blinds Target while firing either fire or ice. Night: Harnesses the moon's energy to rob an opponent of all senses while firing blasts of water, ice, fire, wind or earth
Appearance: Like it's shikai form except the blade loses tangibility and becomes an energy weapon capable of being molded into a different shape, only at night, during the day the blade turns black and becomes two katanas.

GaiaName: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Akita Chiyoko, or from personal name to family, Chiyoko Akita.
Race: Human
Weaponry/powers: None. Chiyoko is your average human.
Bio: Chiyoko is the oldest of she and her siblings. Since her parents are usually busy working, she's been allowed to live with them as a live-in babysitter for her younger siblings. Easy to say, taking care of the naughty little brats has resulted in her resolve to never have children of her own.
Personality: Chiyoko is calm, yet stubborn and not too afraid to speak her mind in general. She reacts with a cool mind to danger when it goes on, but freaks out like a little child once it's been established that she's safe for the moment. She is also outgoing, sarcastic towards those that she does not like, and generally laid back when she can afford to be.
Appearance:
User Image

GaiaName: Sandstorm-Alchemist
Name: Shinako "Shin" Luna
Race: Shinigami
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō, some kido, and anything she finds in her pockets. Also, Shin cannot sense spirit pressure and possesses no spirit pressure that can be sensed.
Bio: Shinako remembers little of her early childhood. One of her earliest memories is of a terrible hollow attack on her house, and then being alone, except for a weasel which kept her company. Only once she attended the acadamy did Shin realize the weasel was Kieko, one of her Zanpakutō spirits. Shin became captain of squad three soon after graduatiing from the acadamy. Now Shin feels one step closer to finding the truth of her childhood, and of the early memories she can't seem to remember.
Personality: Usually happy and carefree. Her mood changes as often as her energy level does!
Appearance: (Shin is the girl on the left)
User Image

Zanpakutō / Zanpakutō Spirit
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Shin Luna
Zanpakutō Name: Kieko
Zanpakutō Spirits: Kieko, Kiretsu, and Kiri
Inner World:
Sealed and Shikai : Misty Mountains
Bankai : Misty Mountains during the Night
Sealed State:
Katana
Zanpakutō spirit sealed state
(only Kieko may appear outside of the Zanpakutō during sealed state)

*note: no more than one shikai can be used at the same time
Shikai#1 - Kieko
Shikai Command: "Cut 'em down, Kieko!"
Abilities:
-Enhanced agility and speed, may be aided by wind currents
-improved control with hot and cold air
-Far greater control with air manipulation and slicing winds;
air bullets, air blades, vacuum bullets, mirages, tornados,
elements in air, whirlwinds, vacuums, etc.
-Zanpackutou spirit Kieko is able to attack in animal form
-Mirage Kamaitachi clones may appear and attack
Shikai's Zanpakutō Appearance: Scythe
Shikai's Spirit Appearance: Kieko

Shikai#2 - Kiretsu
Shikai Command: "Knock 'em down, Kiretsu!"
Abilities:
-Enhanced strength with physical attacks
-improved control with wind and hot air
-Far Greater control with earth; fissures, earthquakes,
Burning/suffocating heat, steam, catching flammable objects on fire,etc.
-zanpackutou spirit Kiretsu is able to attack in animal form
-Rock Kamaitachi clones may appear and attack
Shikai's Zanpakutō Appearance: Double Kama
Shikai's Spirit Appearance: Kiretsu

Shikai#3 - Kiri
Shikai Command: "Finish 'em off, Kiri!"
Abilities:
-Enhanced stealth and silence
-improved control with wind and cold air
-Far greater control with vision-blocks; smog, haze, mist,
fog, white-outs, blizzards, turning of air into snow/ice, freezing cold, etc.
-zanpackutou spirit Kiri is able to attack in animal form
-Ice Kamaitachi clones may appear and attack
Shikai's Zanpakutō Appearance: Kusari Gama
Shikai's Spirit Appearance: Kiri

BANKAI - Kieko, Kiretsu, and Kiri
Bankai Command: "Kamaitachi no Yoru!!"
Abilities:
-All Sealed and Shikai attacks can be used, and are slightly more powerful
-Darkness is created by blocking out the light source with Kiri’s abilities
-Shin gains the ability to feel all that is in air, thus is no longer dependent on her sight
-The Zanpackutou is now a large, four-bladed scythe. Its blades can be propelled off,
but when the scythe loses all four of its blades, the bankai ends.
-All three zanpackutou spirits appear in either human(with corresponding shikai
weapon) or can appear in animal form and can attack using their Shikai abilities
Zanpakutō Appearance: four-bladded scythe
Spirit Appearance:
animal form
human form
(from left to right for human forms: Kiretsu, Kieko, Kiri)

GaiaName:Shiningdragon21
Name:Kyo Nakamura
Race:Shinigami
Weaponry/powers:Zanpakutō, Kidou attacks, and at times his bare fists
Bio:A quick graduate from the Shinigami academy. Kyo has seen his share of duties thru out the 13 protective squads but none of them have been a good suit for him. He recently joined the 11th squad taking over the place of lieutenant by trail by combat. He after beating him later was challenged by the captain but lost underestimating him. His goals now are to rival Xistund in power eventually and as such he trains often.
Personality: Usually cool and collective until he get's into a fight and then he becomes wild and blood thirsty
Appearance:Kyo

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Kyo Nakamura
Zanpakutō Name: kokuryūkai
Zanpakutō Spirit:kokuryūkai
Inner World:Dark Castle
Sealed State:Sleeping Dragon

Shikai
Command:Rise from your slumber
Ability:Engulfs the area where the blade slices in a black flame that burn's the area with flames hotter then Napalm until another slice is made. (Only one flame can be up at a time)
Shikai's Appearance:Rising Dragon

Bankai
Ability: kokuryūkai gives kyo the powers of a dragon for a time and engulfing his entire body in a black flame hot enough to incinerate anything that draws to close to it in moments. (Think a fire version of the ice dudes bankai, with a bit more added)
Appearance:Fang of the dragon

Name: Sakyu Kuchiki
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō and Kido
Bio: The childhood friend of Bakura, Sakyu is also the Squad 6 Captain and a member of the prestigious Kuchiki Family, the head of the family (Her Grandfather) retiring and giving the position of Squad 6 Captain to her. She has a cruch on Bakura but doesn't know how to express it, after all, it's not every day two kids from two Noble Families become Captains. She worries a lot on the inside but never lets it show to anyone else, forsaking physical expressions for a calm environment.
Personality: Calm, Cool on the outside Desperately Frantic on the inside

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Sakyu Kuchiki
Zanpakutō Name: Sairentosanzu
Zanpakutō Spirit: this
Inner World: a barren wasteland
Sealed State: a regular katana with an orange hilt wrapping and a rectangular guard with a pattern similar to that of an hourglass

Shikai Released by the command "Dry Up"
Ability: To drain the moisture of her target
Shikai's Appearance: that of a small sword with a sand colored, rectangular blade.

Bankai Sairentosanzu taifū
Ability: to drain the moisture from a target and as well as manipulate water, wind and sand.
Appearance: The blade itself can break down into sand and multiply giving Sakyu an ultimate defense while simultaneously draining a target of moisture. For offense Sakyu can utilize the weapon's wind powers to blow sand past her opponent, ripping their skin off in the process.

GaiaName: Mei_chwan
Name: Misaki Kurogane
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakuto, Kido and sometimes poisoned shuriken
Bio: When she was the right age Misaki enrolled in the Academy to persue her life as a shinigami. She passed with flying colors and was put into the 2nd Division due her skills in shunpo and because of her Zanpakuto's abilities. Once in the Division, Misaki steadily rose in the ranks to become the lieutenant of her squad and she trains the new recruits on speed, stealth and assasination skills, since this is her squad's specialty. Even though her squad is know as the "Special Forces" she will only kill if necessary and will kill only those who disrespect Soul Society without hesitation.
Personality: Calm, level headed and kind toward her fellow shinigami, but when killing hollows she doesn't even think about sparring them.

Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Misaki
Zanpakutō Name: Tsubasa
Zanpakutō Spirit: Tsubasa
Inner World: Mountains
Sealed State: Touch it and it might slice you.
Shikai
Command: Pierce, Tsubasa!
Ability: The zanpakuto turn's into a catclaw that's on Misaki's right hand. The claws are filled with a lethal neurotoxin that when it comes in contact with the opponent's flesh will paralyze that spot within 5 min. If the opponent keeps moving the toxin will spread quicker allowing the body to compleately paralyze. If the opponent doesn't move as much he/she at the most had 30 mins before total paralysis. (The toxin only effects limbs not organs.)
Shikai's Appearance: Careful, it's poisonus.
Bankai
Command: Mogire Taka, Tsubasa! (Literally means Diving Hawk, Tsubasa)
Ability: Instead of 1 claw Misaki now has 2, 1 on each arm. She also has a pair of wings which allows to easily persue an opponent.
Skill 1: Misaki's reiatsu forms into a hawk that will chase after the enemy after turning into an arrow of some sort and will pierce the opponent.
Skill 2: Same as above, but the hawk flies into the air and begins to dive at the opponent causing an explosion. (Misaki rarely if ever uses this because it's too flashy for assasination.)
Appearance: Soar

GaiaName: Daryu_X_Frost
Name: Alessandro Hellbound
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō Fire/Wind
Bio: I don't remember much from when i was still alive. But i do remember being an Italian cage fighter who was kept by a man who i only knew as 'Uncle'. I also remember that i could not speak well because i was locked inside a large cage and kept in the basement. He taught me how to fight and how to use weapons. Until i found out the truth of what happened to my mother. I was killed that day...He had shot me but i took him with me. But in some strange twist of fate i was brought here where I battle to bring balance.
Personality: Usually kind hearted, Has a short temper

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Alessandro Hellbound
Zanpakutō Name: Caos
Zanpakutō Spirit: this
Inner World: Purgatory
Sealed State:a pair of Zanpakutō one a blood red katana the other a white and gold katana

Shikai
Incantation: Avenge! L'ira Satana! Repent! Dio Rammarico!
Ability: L'ira Satana(Satan's Wraith): The blood red blade grows more then 5 times its original size and forms around his arm to form a gauntlet of sorts. Fire spews from holes in the arm. This power feed's off anger from years long past. The angrier the user get the hotter the flames glow.

Satana se la ride(Satan Laughs): Flames engulf the entire blade and gauntlet causing more damage to the enemy. Also makes it easier to cut through with out making a bloody mess.

Satana tortura(Satan's Torture): Surrounds the opponent in flames while causing pillars of fire to sprout underneath their feet.(lasts one post)

Dio RAMMARICO(God's Regret):The pure white blade Grows longer and forms a white tarrge(small shield) of sorts. The Tarrge spins rapidly whipping up a massive wind. This power feed's off sorrow and pain of years long past. The more the user stays wallows in despair the stronger the wind picks up.

La promessa di Dio(God's Promise): Shields the user from low level frontal attacks.(lasts one post)

Dimenticato Preghiere(Forgotten Prayers):Uses the winds from the shield to form a twister around the blade and arm causing greater damage.(lasts one post)
Shikai's Appearance: Dio RAMMARICO
L'ira Satana

Bankai
Ability:
Ingenuità(Innocence): In this form Alessandro is covered in full body armor and sprouts wings. This is a representation of Alessandro becoming a Shinigami. He uses both fire and wind based attacks and defenses. Unlike in his shikai state Alessandro's powers are no longer controlled by anger and depression, instead his powers are controlled by peace and tranquility.
Appearance:Ingenuità'

Gaia Name: ToushiroHitsugayaFan
Name: Stella Luna
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō, kido, poisons, she is a weapons master
Bio: Stella remembers little of her early childhood. One of her earliest memories is being alone; a vasto lord found her keeping her company adopting her as his daughter. Now Stella is trying to get one step closer to finishing her mission to find out why her family abandoned her.
Personality: it varies by her mood, she has a split personality witch music is apart of what makes her stay calm.
Appearance: User Image(Stella is the girl on the right)

Code:
Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami:
Zanpakutō Name: Tigrerra
Zanpakutō Spirit: a white tiger
Inner World: a winter wonderland with blue roses everywhere winter wonderland with blue roses everywhere
Sealed State: unknown

Shikai
Shikai Command: "Let Your Silence Sing"
Ability: unknown
Shikai's Appearance:

Bankai
Bankai Name:
Bankai Command:“let those whom stand in our way be forever silenced”
Appearance:unknown

GaiaName:Xistund
Name:Akihiro Takayuki
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō and Vast spiritual energy
Bio:Akihiro lived a sheltered life, as a noble he was expected from his parents to be a seated officer in the Shinigami. He worked hard to make them proud and became Lieutenant for the first squad and later became captain after the current captain at the time died of old age.
Personality: Quiet, serious, keeps to himself and difficult to make friends

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami:Akihiro Takayuki
Zanpakutō Name: Hyakujūō
Zanpakutō Spirit:x
Inner World:x
Sealed State:x

Shikai
Shikai Command:"Let You're Roar Ring out"
Ability:the blade turns into a gauntlet that can create super sonic sounds that can cause a high pitch sound to make a blast of sound blow away whats ever in his way
Shikai's Appearance:x

Bankai
Bankai Name: Hyakujūō no Hikaku
Ability:Armor covers his body and he gets a sword that hum's with Vibrations when slashed with this sword leave sound waves small at first but grows causing a exploitation
The Armor is able to interface with sound waves witch can make him Travel at the speed of sound. or send a beam of sound waves at his enemy's or it can remove sound from 360 feet all around him
Appearance:x

GaiaName: Incubus Gage
Name: Gage
Race: Shinigami/other
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō and Transformation
Bio: Gage is a relatively unknown Captain. A few years after becoming a shinigami for squad 13 he soon became Captain. The battle was watched over by squad one Captain who Gage speaks to the most out of everyone. Rumor has him called "the demon Captain" because of his skills and abilities in battle.
Personality: Quiet, distant, cold, Ruthless in battle, more talkitive and hyper when excited.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Gage
Zanpakutō Name: Ragnorok
Zanpakutō Spirit: x
Inner World: x
Sealed State: x

Shikai
Shikai Command: "bath in blood, RAGNOROK!"
Ability: Ragnoroks ability in battle allows Gage's blood to become a "shield and sword" so to speak. Upon impact the blood around the wound hardens and when his own blood is spilled it can be used in different ways to attack. This also applies to his foes blood if its outside the body.
Shikai's Appearance: x

Bankai
Bankai Name: Barthandalus
Ability: This allows Gage to be "possessed" by Ragnorok. Taking on his form and all his powers.
Appearance: x

GaiaName: ZimbuTessen
Name: Zekuyama Kagaruu
Race: Artificially Created Shinigami
Bio: Currently Unknown
Personality: Playfull, Quiet, and Ignorant, but secretly has an insane IQ.
Appearance: [No pic Available] Soi-Fon's body, Kenpachi's bells and eyepatch, Gin's eye's and smile, and Renji's tattoos. In bankai His reaper cloak seems to be made of rainbow colored feathers.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Zekuyama
Zanpakutō Name: Shinikaze
Zanpakutō Spirit: Always cloaked
Inner World: Desert of Metal Sand
Sealed State: A simple Iron Gunbai

Shikai
Shikai Command: Blow Them/Him/Her Down.
Ability: Blows back enemy attacks, and absorbs projectiles, becoming larger in size, then releases all of them back, doubled in power.
Shikai's Appearance: Small version

Bankai
Bankai Name: Jigokuongaku Shinikaze
Ability: Constantly pushes/pulls the enemy[ies] away from/toward it. The more force used against it, the stronger it gets. It can use this ability in every direction. It can also use it's previous ability for both melee and projectiles.
Appearance: The Sky is just a Sea of Clouds

Gaianame: Ariemea
Name: Erika
Race: Bount
Weaponry: Doll, lightning-type
Bio: Erika is a Bount, who was, of course, created by the Shinigami. After they were almost destroyed, Erika went off by herself. She was not picked off like many others of her race, but remained in secret. She is a very quiet person, and she lives with an old woman who found her wandering the streets as a child. She is not bloodthirsty, but sees nothing wrong with eating people's souls. She doesn't do this very often, but when she does, she basically looses herself. Her doll takes the form of a young child, whom is most often seen holding Erika's hand. The old woman has always thought it odd that the doll, named Mira, never speaks or ages, but has refrained from asking, having figured early on that there is something seriously wrong with the pair.
Personality: Quiet and curious, Erika likes drawing, singing, and brushing Mira's hair. She also likes sitting with the old woman and holding her hand. The old woman, being the only person who she can remember receiving kindness from, is her favorite person in the whole world.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doll
Doll name: Mira
Doll's appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doll's Powers: Various electricity oriented attacks. She can turn her whole body into lightning, but this takes some effort.

GaiaName: ceano
Name: Mariana Flyte
Weaponry/powers: zanpakutou, female charms wink
Bio: She grew up in a very average middle class shinigami family, as soon as she was old enough she became a shinigami herself. Training and working hard she soon grew strong and specialized in close combat, joining the 11th squad, where she remains to this day.
Personality: loud and out going, she loves drinking whenever she can get or trick people into drinking with her. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and can be quite motherly to those younger then her when she gets attached.
Appearance:
User Image

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Mariana Flyte
Zanpakutō Name: Shinnokage 死の影
Zanpakutō Spirit:
User Image
Inner World: A dark thin forest, everything in tones of black and white
Sealed State: a 3 1/2ft bladed katana with a black hilt, round guard with intricate and deep patterns

Shikai
Shikai Command: fade to dusk
Ability: a large area around her is engulfed in deep shadows, Mariana gets bladed wings as well as large black blades on her fingers, She can disolve freely into the shadows and attack from anywhere within them.
Shikai's Appearance: a shadow that varies in size and intesity, black bladed wings and finger claws

GaiaName: Wire_Colossus
Name: Haku Akuma (White Demon)
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakuto, and a scientific inventiveness that goes beyond the boundries of known science. ((In other words, he’s the MacGyver of the soul society. Give him materials that don‘t look useful and he can make something from them that will be extremely useful.))
Bio: The new captain of Squad twelve, despite his incredible youth, Haku is a very scientific and analytic person but he still has the imagination of a kid his age. Despite being a full fledged captain he doesn’t have a bankai yet, and likely won’t have one for another two or three hundred years. He’s only 7 years old, and is no taller than Yachiru was back when Kenpachi Zaraki was captain of squad eleven. Despite his youth, he has an insane spiritual pressure, that when he’s fully releasing it is visible. However, He has a genius way of keeping it hidden since he can’t control it yet and is years from being able to do so. Slap on stickers. The stickers are actually spirit energy consuming monsters, similar to the long since dead Kenpachi Zaraki’s eye patch. Main difference is these things don’t just consume his spirit energy they also restore it. You see these slap on sticker monsters which look just like simple band-aids, are able to know when they’ve consumed too much spirit energy and will always give some of it back when Haku’s Spirit energy levels are too low for them to be allowed to consume any. He where five of these monsters at all times, one on each elbow, one of each knee, and one across the bridge of his nose. However, If he peels them off, his spiritual pressure shoots through the roof to be at a captain’s level. He passed the captains exam quite easily, but was recruited for his captain level spiritual pressure despite his young age. And although he’s a captain, he sees other captains as teachers, and one of them as a parent. He was orphaned when he was younger, and by that time he’d already been to the world of the living and rode a roller coaster. That little experience, actually influenced his soul so drastically that it effected his Soul reaper powers and thusly the shikai of his zanpakuto. He didn’t discover his soul reaper powers until roughly a week before he was recruited. He’s always trying to find a way to train and still have fun doing so. He is a little kid after all.
Personality: He’s highly inventive and curious, but is also still a little boy who loves to play games and doesn’t like hard work. He’s no slacker by any means, and get’s very embarrassed when shown any kind of affection from girls and women other than comforting hugs. It’s ironic that his Zanpakuto is female and she is Haku’s best friend in the whole wide world.
Appearance: a seven year old boy wearing a miniature captains uniform and carrying a pink teddy bear around with him all the time. He has short scraggly curly blood red hair and chalk white eyes, his skin is nicely tanned from being active in the sun, and he’s down right adorable.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Haku Akuma
Zanpakutō Name: Suna Hime (Sand Princess)
Zanpakutō Spirit: a cute and cuddly version of a centipede the size of a man.
Inner World: a giant amusement park
Sealed State: A big pink teddy bear.

Shikai
Shikai Command: Haku hugs the teddy bear that is his zanpakuto‘s sealed state and says, “Come out and play for Keeps, Suna Hime!”
Ability: To travel through the ground, the air, the water as if they were all the same. At the same time it is able to put itself back together with time, but the process is slow and time consuming.
Shikai's Appearance: A gigantic monstrous demonic centipede with legs that are nothing more than conical drills attached to the body segments by ball bearing joints. His mouth is more like the business end of a mulch making machine. Her upper and lower jaws are filled with conical drills for teeth, and his fangs are a pair of larger longer conical drills. The end of her body where her tail’s antennae should be there is instead a long tail just as long as the body ending in a tail fin like that of salmon. This tail is lined on both sides with two rows of backward facing conical drills. The top half of her head is a see through shield that contains a motorcycle style seat and handle bars with slots to comfortably hold and safely secure the legs of Suna Hime’s master. In total she is 40ft long, weighs in at 13 tons, and she has in all a grand total of 124 conical drills. When Haku fights using her it’s more like a child riding a rollercoaster that he can control the path of.

Bankai
Bankai Name: Unknown
Appearance: unknown

Name: Rin
Race: Arrancar
Weaponry/powers: Ressureccion
Bio: He became an espada after successfully eating five former espada, but beyond that, there’s nothing anyone knows about him. Though there is one thing that everyone around him knows, He is always hungry, and he doesn’t care what you are, if you’re in his way, you’re food.
Personality: He’s a mean and easily angered fat kid who hates being picked on.
Appearance: He’s a 4ft tall and wears the normal open front shirt and long pants of an espada, but since he’s really fat, his clothes look horribly too small. His eyes are crimson, but you can only see one because of the remains of his hollow mask. He’s bald and is very sensitive about his weight and lack of hair. Never mention these two things around him.

Remains of Hollow Mask: a half of a hammerhead shark’s hammer on the left side of his head.
Arrancar rank: Espada number 2

Resurrección
Resurrección Name: Damu Akuma ((damu is Swahili for blood, Akuma is Japanese for demon. Blood Demon.))
Resurrección Blade Appearance: a broad sword easily twice as large as it’s wielder with a double edge that is serrated on both sides, and has three blades attached to the same end of the single hilt. The trio of blades spin on an axis; acting like a large propeller that serves as both weapon and shield.
Release command: Track them down and consume them
Ability: to hunt others entirely without sight. Using all the other senses available to a shark plus a few to find prey.
Resurrección Released Form Appearance: A large serpent like nearly skeletal creature, with the head of a hammer head shark and hands who’s finger tips are the pincers of a crab. A long tail ending in the vertical tail fin with equal sized lobes for speed swimming. A tall dorsal fin atop the middle of the back, and a torso and neck that are each as long as the tail. With short but powerful limbs, and a mouth full of teeth. Though blind, it senses the enemy with many senses: hearing, smell, electro sense, heat sense, vibration sense, and spirit energy sense. The entire form is bone white with pitch black stripes.

Name: Ryo Hakai
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō, Immense Spiritual Power and a Bakkōtō shaped like small Talisman, it is able to reflect attacks back on his enemies
Bio: Ryo rose up through the ranks of the Seireitei fairly quickly. He was also able to manufacture a Bakkōtō for himself called Han'ei. He is now the Captain of Squad 7 and looks to be as harmless as can be. However he has a grudge against Xistund for decimating his life over a hundred years ago. In an act of brutality the Captain had killed his family and wife in a single night. Ryo swore revenge and intends to see Xistund executed, to that end he's set up plenty of ways to have him publicly. Now it feels like he can't wait anymore so he keeps pulling strings to make sure Xistund will die a humiliating and painful death.
Personality: Cold, Ruthless, and yet people think he's a nice guy.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Ryo Hakai
Zanpakutō Name: Hayabussa
Zanpakutō Spirit: Hayabussa
Inner World: A dark, rainy city
Sealed State: a normal longsword with red wrapping around the hilt and an oval shaped guard with ridges on the side

Shikai
Shikai Command: Spread your wings Hayabussa
Ability: Enhances Ryo's speed and becomes able to spread a deadly poison upon contact
Shikai's Appearance: a small, curved dagger

Bankai
Bankai Name: Doku reizā Hayabussa
Ability: Ryo's speed is further enhanced to leave afterimages of himself when he moves. His poison also becomes more volatile and easier to administer
Appearance: this

GaiaName: Meichwan
Name: Yumi
Race: Mod Soul
Weaponry/powers: She's faster than a normal human, but she doesn't use shunpo. Yumi also has the ability to heal her allies. She doesn't really have any offensive abilities.
Bio: She was made at least 200 years ago by the 12th Division, due to their experiments with mod souls, however she was supposed to be destroyed due to Soul Society thinking it was unethical to use them to reanimate dead bodies. Due to this Mod Souls were ordered to be destroyed and she witnessed her siblings die, yet somehow avoided destruction herself and ended up in a storage room in Urahara's shop. She now currently resides in Soul Society as Misaki's Gigai.
Personality: Somewhat childish though she's serious when it comes to the topic of life and death, having witnessed it first hand and also escaping it once before.
Only when Misaki isn't using her gigai. Her actual appearance is unknown.
Stuffed animal body: She doesn't have one yet, since she currently inhabits Misaki's gigai therefore looking like her. Though if Misaki had to use the gigai then Yumi would most likely inhabit this stuffed animal.
Doll state  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Squad Info

Division: 1st Division
Captain:Akihiro Takayuki
Lieutenant:
Allied Organization:None
Division Speciality:Unknown
Insignia: Chrysanthemums (Truth and Innocence)
Seated Officers:

Division: 2nd Division
Captain: Bakura Shihōin
Lieutenant:Misaki Kurogane
Allied Organization:Onmitsukidō
Division Speciality: Stealth Ops
Insignia: Pasque flower {Seek Nothing}
Seated Officers:

Division:3rd Division
Captain: Shinako Luna
Lieutenant:
Division Speciality: Unknown
Insignia:Marigold (Despair)
Seated Officers:

Division: 4th Division
Captain:
Lieutenant:
Division Speciality: Medical/Supply
Insignia:Bellflower (Those Who Grieve Are Loved)
Seated Officers:

Division: 5th Division
Captain:Alessandro Hellbound
Lieutenant:
Insignia: Lily of the Valley (Sacrifice, Danger, Pure Love, Humility, Sweetness)
Seated Officers:

Division:6th Division
Captain: Sakyu Kuchiki
Lieutenant:
Insignia: Camellia (Noble Reason)
Seated Officers:

Division: 7th Division
Captain: Ryo Hakai
Lieutenant:
Insignia: Iris (Courage)
Seated Officers:

Division: 8th Division
Captain: Stella Luna
Lieutenant:
Insignia: Bird of Paradise (Everything is Obtained)
Seated Officers:

Division:9th Division
Captain: Zekuyama Kagaruu
Lieutenant:
Division Speciality: Gotei 13 Security Force, Arts & Culture (Seireitei News Magazine)
Insignia: White poppy (Oblivion)
Seated Officers:

Division: 10th Division
Captain:
Lieutenant:
Insignia: Daffodil (Mystery, Egoism)
Seated Officers:

Division:11th Division
Captain:Xistund Zenryoku
Lieutenant:Kyo Nakamura
Division Speciality: Melee Combat: Swordsmanship
Insignia:Yarrow (Fight)
Seated Officers:Mariana Flyte 3rd seat

Division:12th Division
Captain: Haku Akuma
Lieutenant:
Allied Organization:Shinigami Research and Development Institute
Division Speciality: R&D of new Technology and Spiritual Tools
Insignia: Thistle (Vengeance, Strictness, Independence)
Seated Officers:

Division: 13th Division
Captain: Gage
Lieutenant:
Insignia: Snowdrop (Hope)
Seated Officers:

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Espada

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada: Rin
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

Espada:
Fracción:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 pm
R.I.P. (people who have been removed or Died in the rp)

For not posting...ever
GaiaName: Siagon
Name: Ace Dane
Weaponry/powers: Zanpakutō
Bio: Ace grew up with the nickname Great Dane cause of his power to wield a sword. He was the Lieutenant before his captain dies on the battlefield. He became captain a little while after. Little is know of his past.
Personality: Calm, Energetic, Responsible, Dedicated, Caring.
Appearance:
User Image

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Ace
Zanpakutō Name: Ember
Zanpakutō Spirit: Animal
Human
Inner World: Desert
Sealed State: You mean this?

Shikai Ember appears on the command "Burn the heaven and the Sky's"
Ability: Emits a flame that engulfs the entire blade which can turn it's opponent into ash.
Shikai's Appearance: This Right?

Bankai Emberliance yuko
Ability: Burns the ground around the wielder.
Creates fissures of fire with devastating effect. He heats his blade and it turns fiery and then by slamming it in the ground it is capable of creating a large wave of fire rushing forward and further destroying any enemy that becomes enveloped in the flames,
Appearance: This Now?

Death By Xistund/gave RP master three headaches in one day
Name: Titan Ai.
Weaponry/powers: Dual Zanpakutō and healing skills.
Bio: Titan wandered aimlessly for a hundred years in the outermost reaches of the soul society, wanting nothing other than to see those he cared for healthy and strong, but unfortunately, every he cared about had died years before. He became captain through a streak of luck really. He actually mastered bonkai while still a child, and had since chosen not to seal his zanpakuto. As a result, He was seen as a man followed by a pet sandstorn that never left him. When he returned to the rukon district area 80, he was recruited for the seireitei and took the captains exam. He nearly failed it, but was given a second chance by luck.
Personality: He's a very laid back individual who loves fighting to such an extent that he will go so far as to heal his opponents completely so that the fight can continue. He's not violent by any means, he just get's a real rush when he feels his life could be in danger, and as such does his best fighting under such conditions. He also has a party side, and he will find reasons to celebrate, mainly because he hates seeing sad people become worse off.
Appearance: Standing at 14ft tall and weighing it nearly 700 pounds Titan is a leviathan of sorts. He has waist length straight, clean, ebony or black hair, fierce yellow eyes, and darkly tanned skin. His nails are claw like, and his teeth naturally pointed. He has one serious flaw in his physicality: he's mute. He summons his zanpakuto with a mental command, which is why he was able to pass the captains exam at all. However, he isn't trully mute. When he tries to speak his voice comes out choked and dark, almost like a hollows voice. So he chooses not to speak.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Titan Ai.
Zanpakutō Name: Suna Baito (sand bite)
Zanpakutō Spirit: a little girl wearing a formal robe with pink eyes and green hair no bigger than yachiru was.
Inner World: a seemingly endless desert with no sun or moon.
Sealed State: A pair of identical interlocking daggers with black blades.

Shikai
Shikai Command: Blot out the sun and grind away, Suna Baito
Ability: To eat the enemy or heal them from the inside.
Shikai's Appearance: a pair of massive broadswords connected at the hilt with a chain connecting the tips of the blades to form a massive long bow that also serves as a massive shield. The hilt is flexible and the Bow itself is able to fire arrows at tremedous ranges. Each arrow fired eats it's way out of the target before returning to Titan's quiver. These same arrows can also heal opponents and are actually part of the shikai. The bow's blades are also still functional as a double bladed sword, but it is rarely used for that purpose unless the need arises.

Bankai
Bankai Name: Suna Sendo Doragon Baito (Sand Death Dragon Bite)
Ability: Two abilities. It can cut opponents and act entirely on it's own, or it can heal other beings with surgical precision.
Appearance: a gigantic sandstorm that blots out the sun with each and every grain of sand within it being 1000 tiny blades.

Quit
GaiaName: Forever_Hikaru
Name: Yuki Kotono
Bio: Yuki grew up in one of the poorest districts in Rukongai. She had a hard life, trying to find food every day. Sometimes she even had to resort to stealing. One day she was caught by the shopkeeper and threatened to kill her, but a Shinigami came by and saved her. He gave her food and told her not to steal. He explained that she could live a better life in the Seireitei and that she should be a Shinigami, saying that she had a powerful reiatsu. She took his word for it and passed through the Academy and eventually made her way up to captain of squad 10.
Personality: Kind, friendly, though she gets pretty angry if provoked, and neat.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō's Shinigami: Yuki
Zanpakutō Name: Suiren
Zanpakutō Spirit: Suiren
Inner World: An ice covered lake
Sealed State: An icy wonder

Shikai
Shikai Command: “Howl like the arctic wind, Suiren!”
Ability: Can create ice wolves used for fight or tracking down something. If bitten by these wolves, ice would freeze over the area. It can manipulate water and change it to ice.
Shikai's Appearance: Feel my fangs

Bankai
Bankai Name: Kogoeru Suiren
Ability: Can create a blossoming ice crystal flower in her hand. When it blooms, a blizzard occurs around the area of the opponent and creates illusion with the snow and ice. The freezing cold would numb the senses of the opponent, being unable to sense reiatsu and confuse the sight and hearing. During the blizzard, the user would be able to attack undetected. One of the illusions that the opponent sees is a white wolf, constantly appears and then disappears. For every cut, the opponent would feel as if something had dug its fangs into them. Can also create crescent-shaped jets of water that slices through most things. Just like the shikai, can manipulate water and ice.
Appearance: It was nice knowing you

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 pm
Open  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm
((Super, now hurry up and get back on. XD))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 pm
(wile we wait for people to Join Xistund's going hollow hunting)

In the human Xistund was sitting on a roof keeping a eye on his phone, seeing if a hollow would show up. "Come on I need something to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 pm
For once, Chiyoko's parents were home. So thankfully for her, the tanned girl was able to escape the house - even if only for grocery shopping. With her hands in her pockets and a casual way of walking, she began to hum cheerfully to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sandstorm-Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm
Shin walked around near the Squad Three building.
She smiled and looked up at the night sky.
Kieko was sitting on her shoulder, like usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:21 pm
"Rise from your slumber, Kokuryūkai" Kyo called as his blade seemed to awaken a roar filling the air as he swept the blade slowly behind him before stroking it upwards with quick slice. Spinning the blade it seemed to dance thru the air each movement he made was not one that would seem correct in Squad 11. This was how kyo liked to relax practicing a more elegant sword technique. Finishing kyo tossed his blade into the air where it spun before coming down into his now outstretched sheath.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers