Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

In the grasslands.. surrounded by dense forest.. There was a cub. A.. special kind of cub. The sun was just starting to get out- the brink of it trickling over the forest trees ever so slightly.. which made for good photosynthesis.. and the perfect time to collect or watch the plants grow. That's what this cub did.. She laid across the grasslands.. her fur brushing from one side to the next .. not blank but in the perfect harmony of her favorite pass time.

Watching a plant grow. Though many didn't think it as exciting, others like her brothers thought it was weird. Even her father almost thought it.. but like her father. She was ... well. In better words high, sitting and watching a flower grow was like as exciting and watching a fight between lions! Her deep purple eyes grew largely. "Woah..." Her fur was usually drenched in a tint of green minus her markings.. or yellow. The most common past time that everyone found her doing was rubbing and or rolling against leafs that smelt like mint or ones that made you walk funny for long periods of time.. unfortunately for her. The ones that made you itch. But today, was neither.. and she was just high as a kite as she watched in fascination this one flower grow..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

User Image

The hyperactive cub usually runs around wild everywhere so full of energy and curiousity. The Sun beaming down, she inhaled and felt the warmth of the sun against her fur. She felt powerful, indestructible; but thats how she always felt.

Her Family and siblings would think shes totally crazy for wanting to move about 24/7, but she didnt care all she like to do was play and explore. She loved to find out new thing in the world.

However... today it was different... she made new plans today... She decided to do something she doesnt quite normally do... Hidin by the dense grasslands with her pale fur, lerking low and as quite as possible, she watches her target.. waiting for the perfect time to pounce...

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 pm
The flower just grew a mili of a cm.. before her eyes went big and her whole body went up in a bounce.. well she THOUGHT she did. Whereas in reality. She was still laid out starring at it more intensely.. a few moments blew by and her face didn't waver.. Then her tail, out of muscle passims. Moved slightly.. then did a few taps to the ground before she slowly but her head up more.. Her ears twitching, and her whole body moved sluggish and slow but it felt like to her that she was walking at a normal speed.. taking up her walk ever so smoothly.. slowly going up to another patch. Smelling it.. "Mmm..." She hummed softly and so endearingly. "Perfect.." Before taking up a few branches of it..

Her drive now was to know about these plants.. but her brain processes were a bit slow and a stash or two wouldn't hurt if it was really good.. and made her smell and see groovy things. Her tail padding to each side happily..

"I'll take one for daddy~~~ and sissyyy~~~" She said in a singsong way.. looking pretty happy and content. For the time. Unknowingly being in the perfect position for an ambush, for this cub. Wouldn't expect anything like that in this perfect time next to her big mother trees.. "Awwyaa~~" yawning happily.. making the noise made her giggle and tingle all over.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 pm

The young rambunctious cub couldn't help but smirk at the sound the cub made, but she stayed quite; this cub was filled with excitement... and determination.

Walking close enough coming within sprinting distance... Staying as low and still as she could... Her muscles tightening with each step.... Ready to attack... Feeling her claws grip the ground for the chase... Althought she knew there wouldnt be much of one...
She watched her target thourgh the long grass...

This is what i live for, the perfect moment...She thought to herself as she inched closer to her target... 'NOW!' her muscles screamed and she responded just as quickly. Dashing in the grass toward the unsuspecting cub...

"RAHHH!!!!!!," she said with as much of a fierce voice as she could produce, as she pounced ontop of her sister.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm
A tail lazily padded from each phase.. taking another and another. Quietly until she was then thrashed on to the ground. Not even knowing what hit her- how it hit her and just why.. Her head was becoming a swirl of thoughts and bad high.. just a bad high. Her eyes opened so largely yet her focus wasn't that on her capture. But from swallowing the plants and inhaling air that she shouldn't have..

Making her head swirl of images and her inhaling made her body shake for a moment before her pupils started to come back... almost fear.. til her vision started to unblur and slightly saw the outline of a cub.. Calming for the moment. "Whhhaa..." Her voice echoed in her head.. and a burst of swirling sensation in the back of her head. A tail thumping against the ground.

Her claws coming out and clenching her sister's arms..

There was something wrong and she was trying to get back to reality. Sweating.. every moment and ears open and just every inch of her started to go in to hyperdrive before just ceasing. Even her breathing..

As if her greatest fear~ a huge monster had her body pinned against the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:44 pm
Although her intentions were pure and playful. Hearing the gasping ceases of her sister she began to panic. Releasing her sister from being pinned against ground trying to allow her to calm down and breath. "Are you ok?" She said with a worried tone. Wondering what she had done wrong. All i wanted to do was play. "Just breath slowly~~,"She said trying to reassure her sister.

On the outside the cub might have seemed calm but inside she was nothing but panic and worry. Oh no! what have i done
thoughts and questions were blurring in and out of her head. What happenes if daddy finds out~~ Thoughts and questions danced inside her head.

"Cmon sissy, calm down, i sorry~~" Slowing nudging her sisters head with her own expressing concern. "Just breath..." Laying aside her sister she continued to comfort her. "I just wanted to play," she said with sorrow. "Are you gonna be ok sissy?"

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am
Her fur became bristled and every moment felt like she couldn't breath. Clenching her claws inside her sister's skin so hard.. It could have easily drew blood if her sister hadn't moved. Prying her paws free..

It took her a good while to register. This beast in front of her had moved away.. The clouded darkness... but her body was stiff and her muscles tightened so much.. that her heart was compounded with so much held in. She almost had a heart attack but thankfully before her heart raced any faster. She gasped for a big gulp of air.. wheezing as she shook violently before turning to grasp her sister.. Eyes shot. Taking another deep breath- before coughing up the plants..

Turning and hacking and gripping the ground as though for dear life.. Then she looked up at the bluur of a sister...Then slowly she started to grab at her and pull herself against her.. Even digging her claws in. "BREEEATH." Shaking and holding her close.. and eyes wide that she started to go hyper again before flopping against her sister. Almost as though dead weight.. Slightly shaking of her muscles that twitched.

"Breath...breathing..Need. Air. "

A moment passed..

"Scary...." Before digging her head in to her sister's neck.. Rubbing in to her and not realizing it was pulling fur.. and possibly skin beneath it.. even hurting. She didn't know what was going on but it was something that felt like she could die from. Gripping a moment before she extended her head and started to yell like she never had. "WHY IS EVERYTHING SO SCARY!!!!!" Screaming at the top of her lungs and almost going crazy in her head.. then got scary quiet again..twitching every so often.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 pm
Unsure of how to react to her sisters scream she sat there in silence, gazing into her sisters eyes. This is all my fault Her thoughts blazing through her head. "Im.... sorry..." was all she could muster up...she didnt know what else to say... "I....I.... I just wanted to play" She could hear the dispair in her own voice.What have i done.... This is all my fault... I hurt my sissy~~

"I never wanted to hurt you!!!" She said with a wimpy shriek, she wasnt sure what to do or say.. She felt as if her insides were going to fly out of her body...

How could something go so wrong..She thought to herself as she nuzzuled her sister in comfort. She was scared for herself.. but she was more scared over her sister...

"Just breath calmly...." she kept urging her sister on; she fearly knew thats was all she could do at the moment...

Please be ok, i'll do anything for you to be ok.. She thought sadly as she closed her eyes and continusely nuzzled against her sister.Please... just be ok... That was all she could think about... Thats all she wanted was for her sister to be ok...

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm
She was trembling and slowly coming back to reality. Rubbing her head in to her sister's fur.. snuggling her face close.. gasping to breath.. Ears back and trying to breath clearly- but it felt like her air way was twice as small.. and slowly.. she started to come back.. the blurr and darkness was slowly started to gain color..

Breathing slowed down just slightly.. Still slightly trembling. "....Sis..." She whispered.. when looking up finally.. the darkness.. was splitting apart.. and she saw her sister's purple eyes.. Like their mother's. Such a kind family...

Taking more gasps of breath before her whole world was coming together again and everything was become surreal.. but at least it was there. "Sis.. sis..sissy~" She said in a sluggish way. "Sissy..~ I was so scared.." Nuzzling. "It startled me.. I'm..ok.." Whispering.. Her tail coiled like a spring. Twitching but stil curled. But her paws grasped any parts of her sister that she could.. it was for dear life. Trying to calm down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 am
Still urging and comforting her sister to calm down. She's gonna be ok. She thought with cheerful cries.

"Shhhhhh, take it easy sissy..~ ,everything's ok now." She said with a sigh of relief. "I'm here~~" Saying it with a sweet, gentle almost song like tone."Nothing is going to hurt you." Nuzzing into her sister's soft fur. Tail wisping slowly back and forth against the ground.

"Just relax and breath..." She said with a calming, protective tone. "You're ok sissy~~, your ok and im here for you~~" She said comfortingly.

She looked up at the sun and took a deep breath to calm herself. Feeling the warmth radiate through her body; the smell of the fresh air go into and out of her lungs as she nuzzeled against her sister and at that moment all she could do was smile.

She wasnt worried any longer, she was happy once again...

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 pm
She was cared for. Like all the family did.. Nuzzling in to her sister and letting now then. All the shivers rush out of her all at once.. until they ceased was when she calmly blew air out of her system.. and closed her eyes. "Thanks.. sissy.." She whispered so gently and carefully..

Then ever so easily she slowly detached.. and rolled slowly. Any faster than slow- she'd probably have another bad high. Once she got to her stomach.. her paws, wobbling as much as they were- she stood. Looking down for a moment..Trying to ease the brain from warping again in to some monstrous world that she managed to have gotten herself in. Her tail padding.. before she laid slowly back down. Turning to face the delicate pale blues in her sister. "How didja find me~" She whispered.. a light smile. Though probably one two knew where she usually was..

Getting up again for another try.. she finally got to the ends of her muscles and shook herself off.. Lushes of pollen flying off of her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm
"You're welcome." She said as she plopped onto the ground with a thud. "I'm just happy your ok." saying with a smile.

"And i always know where to find you." Rolling over onto her back and streaching her paws to the sky. Then jumping back up onto her feet. "This is one of the spots you always come to."

Feeling the cool wind blow though her fur she wasnt expecting the lushes of pollen blowing her way as she couldnt help letting out a few small sneezes. One almost knowing the wind out of herself, but shaking herself off.

Closing her eyes and lifting her head up toward the suns rays feeling them disperse all over her pale pelt. What a beautiful day it is. She thought to herself. After a few moments she began to get a nice warm tingling sensation and she just had to smile.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 pm
Stretching out just slightly like her sister did except lounging her front and wiggling her digits before laying there.. Then up she went again- stretching all her little bony limbs out. "Oh? Thats means everyone knows.. Gotta find a new spots~" She chirped then went over to her sister- putting a paw over her as she licked at her shoulder blade.

"I bwana heal others..." She stated.. looking up at the sky like her sister had- her limbs still a little tight and her head started to hurt in an immense way. Ears went down as she sighed.. from the beating of her pulse behind her eyes..

"But im too tired...can you take me back home.." She asked sweetly and a little over the edge of falling off of her at this point. Grumbling a little and making misc noises to herself.. Thinking that the earth and trees were speaking to her and she just HAD to respond. By this time of day~ As it was going in to the afternoon.. She nuzzled like she did affectionately. Gloomly now even.. Too much energy and sucked it all out of herself.

When she finally did fall off- she stayed laying on the exact side that she fell on.. Looking out in to the trees. Blankly...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm
She smiled as she lifted up her sister onto her back. "Cmon let's get home..." She didn't mind carrying her sister, she would always get tired eventually. It was a good thing she wasnt far from home~~

As the sun beamed down she adjusted her sister onto a comfortable position on her back to be carried and began walking her and her sister home.

Today was a great day... She thought to her self as she distanced herself from the spot. I can't wait to see what tomorrow has for me. Thinking to herself as she commenced her walk home~~

[FIN]  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas