Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Red Dwarf Experience

Back to Guilds

A gathering place for all fans of the British sci-fi comedy, Red Dwarf. 

Tags: Red Dwarf, British, TV Series, Sci-Fi, Comedy 

Reply The Red Dwarf Experience
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Marishima
Captain

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 am
You, my friend, have done all the necessary requirements of joining the Space Corps. Now, tell us all about yourselves! Don't be shy, we're all here to get to know each other, aren't we? =D Tell as much as you feel you're comfortable with.

I, your Captain, shall be the first one to be doing the introductions.

I'm a 21 year old American who hails from the U.S. state of Texas. At this moment, I am a college student, going for my Bachelor's degree no less!

I got into Red Dwarf because a dear friend of mine introduced me to the series, and I have loved it ever since the first day I saw it.

I still re-watch the episodes every now and then.

My favorite character is a tie between Arnold Rimmer and David Lister. I love the both of them very, very much and can't pick one over the other.

My favorite episode is Terrorform. I find its overall story very interesting.

Well, now it's your turn, members! Tell me a little about you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 am
Yoskies smegheads XD
Grew up with red dwarf since I was a baby, I think I would even hum the ending song when I was a toddler. Anyway, big giant red dwarf fan and nothing will stop that... rimmer and kryten are my favooooorites

I also draw and stuff so I came up with the kingdom dwarf
check it out

psst... I'm THE friend that introduced her to Red Dwarf :]  

log log5
Vice Captain

Dapper Grabber

Demidevigirl_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Hey, my name to you fair stranger is Panther, I live in Scotland and attend high school.
I love red dwarf among other meaty, sci-fi things. I don't really do much at all apart from going online and things and watch films, trying to get back into swimming and such.

Very tired, so this is quite short, shall update later.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 am
My name is Kym. I am a 22 year old woman with an outgoing personality and a love of all thingd Red Dwarf and Anime.

I live in the UK, in a tiny, sleepy village called New York. (It isn't in America. I promise). So I have loads of time to surf the net, Play PS2 & Gamecube and Read anything I can be it Fan Fiction or published works. I am book mad. There is nothing like the smell of a fresh new book. :$

I first started watchin Dwarf when I was about 8. It was on bbc 2 and I thought It was the most Epic thing I had ever seen. Now I have seen all the episodes, Including the Story Board Episode, where the boys meet a female Cat.

I love to meet new people and make friends. I don't lie or cheat. There is just no point to it. I have a good life there is no need to bring bad Karma into it. I like to play fair. I also don't like to argue. Talking stuff out is much better than shouting and getting stressed. We all need to Chill and love each other.

Thank you for listening/reading. I look forward to chatting to you all in due course and Of course, LONG LIVE THE RED DWARF. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

MercySong
Crew

Sparkly Elder

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100

HauntingEchoes

Helpful Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:53 am

Right, well then.

My username is (I hope) obvious.

I'm Nikki. I'm twenty-two. I live in Ireland, but I'm from England (this is all in my profile, I feel like a broken record repeating it, but still).

Anyway, I've watched Red Dwarf for as long as I can recall, and I've always loved it. I own the full eight series of it on DVD, and have watched them more times than I care to count. I'd like to think I know an absolute boat load about the program.

I'm not great at these introduction things. So I'll call it Christmas at that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 am
I want to give a big, hearty Captain's welcome to all of our new members thus far! *opens up a cork of wine and it sprays* =D

You're all a fascinating bunch thus far. I only hope to add more to my member list! heart

If you're unsure where to get stared, just drop by the Officer's Club. I'm sure you can find or make interesting conversation there.  

Misuki Marishima
Captain

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Bakuram

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am
Greetings, I am.. *points at username* ..I am at the ripe old age of 23, and hail from the US, New York, I've been a fan since the very first episode, and is a fan of Rimmer..and was saddened yet laughed my a** off when his good arm was removed.. XDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:10 am
Thank you very much-ski, budski!

My name is Laura, i am a 24 year old drama graduate. I live in Birmingham, England.

I have been a Red Dwarf fan for as long as i can remember, Kryten being my favourite character, Kochanski being my mortal enemy.

I often hum 'Ganymede and Titan' to myself whilst working.  

Kingsman Harry Hart

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

log log5
Vice Captain

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm
I would rather be blind
Thank you very much-ski, budski!

My name is Laura, i am a 24 year old drama graduate. I live in Birmingham, England.

I have been a Red Dwarf fan for as long as i can remember, Kryten being my favourite character, Kochanski being my mortal enemy.

I often hum 'Ganymede and Titan' to myself whilst working.
is that what the credit song is called? awesome... I wanna live in the uk sooooo badly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 pm
Hi there. I go by Ninja and I'm from the unknown state of Ohio in the US of A. I'm a 21 year old 3D animation major on her final year of college.

Our wonderful captain here introduced me to Red Dwarf I think about a month or less ago. That goes without saying I'm not very far in the series, but I love the episodes I've seen. My favorite characters are the Cat and Holly. Their personalities are just so comical.  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Goggles The Jester

Hilarious Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm
HEllo guys, girls, gelf's , pokymorph's, space bugs and who ever else , IM 22 and male , i come from yonder country of england, i first started to watch red dwarf when i was 11 it was on G.o.l.d on sky back in days off old, Ive always been a fan of kryten becuase he always seems to have the best jokes in my opinion. Ever since that episode when he first appeared i knew he was a mechanoid you could enjoy laughing at. Though you have go to love the cats dress sense, Sorry for rambling lol anyways hi!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Tainted Tails
HEllo guys, girls, gelf's , pokymorph's, space bugs and who ever else , IM 22 and male , i come from yonder country of england, i first started to watch red dwarf when i was 11 it was on G.o.l.d on sky back in days off old, Ive always been a fan of kryten becuase he always seems to have the best jokes in my opinion. Ever since that episode when he first appeared i knew he was a mechanoid you could enjoy laughing at. Though you have go to love the cats dress sense, Sorry for rambling lol anyways hi!!!!!!

*twitch twitch*
(naw, I'm not trying to be mean just thought it was funny)  

log log5
Vice Captain

Dapper Grabber

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Hello, I am Belzayne...more commonly known as Nom, or Nometal. I am a 17 year old in the Evergreen State...the one in the far left-hand corner.

Although introduced to Red Dwarf sometime ago, thanks to Log Log, and Misuki, I am now just starting to watch it, and now I am hooked.

Now more about me...I am a Fire Emblem fan, a Legend of Zelda Fan...basically you name a series, and I could be a fan of it, as long as it is not sports related...I'm not a sports gamer.

I'm a part of my school's marching band Cascade Sound. I play trumpet, and I think if I would, then I would have a bard that would use the trumpet as a weapon.

That is a short ramble about Belzayne.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 pm
you are hooked on red dwarf now belzayne !!!!! aweeeeesome! I made two people infected with the redwarfisawesomeitis bug XD  

log log5
Vice Captain

Dapper Grabber

KaijuWorldOrder

Nuclear Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm
I'm G-Fan. I like Red Dwarf (though it's been quite a while since I watched it...I should probably try to catch back up) and some other stuff. 'Nuff said for now.  
The Red Dwarf Experience

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff