Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] How Far Must One Run? [Edward Vassago & Sterenna] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

The sun was high in the sky. A sign of midday. Most often it was the case that the soquili lands would become quite hot and today was no exception. Luckily there were few clouds in the sky and Eddie hoped that one might just glide in front of the sun for a little while.
Edward headed out on his small patrol usually digging many out of snow and offering a blanket during the winter and offering water and caring for those hit by heat stroke in the summer. Most often you'd find him trotting around with some for of aid either strapped to his back or held.

Once he had though to have done his bit he'd eventually relax and graze, but for now he'd patrol the plains where many had trouble sought after them. Many travellers or others returning to the lands from long trips. Usually Edward ventured out further than his herd.
Edward trotted in and out of other soquili and reached the plains at first glance seeing no-one. He bent to graze in peace.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am
User Image

Sterenna wasn't paying attention, she knew she should, but she was so very tired. She didn't even know where she was, all she knew was that she had some shade. She only knew this because the sun wasn't hot on her side, she couldn't make her eyes open, but she refused to give into the sleep that was trying to overtake her body. So tired and thirsty, not even remembering when she had last rested or eaten.

She was loosing the battle though, her mind was starting to feel heavy, the world slipping away as unconcousness washed over her. Her breathing slowing right down, wings unmoving, her pretty curls a mass of tangles. Covered in smudges and dirt, having been running for a long time, having lost track of days and night in her flight from home, having up and left everything she had known, and now here she was passed out in a fireld with no idea how to help herself.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:05 pm
Eddie's big ears twitched as he grazed on the yellow plains, the sun had dried out a few patches of grass dotted around the plains. Thump. A small thud could be herd in the distance he wasn't sure whether it was a soquili landing or something else.

His head automatically lifted to look out of curiosity, others would just call it being nosey. Grass. Grass. Grass. Soquili. Eddie looked intensely at what he had perceived to be another soquili. Quickly he dashed over with ever stride his flask hit his side. Those with bad hearing and eye sight wouldn't be able to hear or see her. The grass had cushioned her fall but not by much. Being covered in dirt to the short sighted she could possibly blend in the yellow long grass. Eddie nudged her leg ever so slightly trying not to mover her head or spine in any way. "Hello? Can you hear me? Can you tell me what's happened?"
Eddie waited for a response but was doubtful that he'd get one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 pm
Sterenna was unaware of anything actually happening, as far as she was aware the dark place she was in had started echoing a little. A faint frown appearing on her face and she made some kind of uninteligable noise. Not waking as he nudged her, her breathing soft but regular but otherwise seeming fast asleep, though the cracks on her lips told of how thirsty she probably was. Looking like she had lost a little weight lately too, seeming a little too thin.

Her delicate wings shimmering faintly on the grass where she was laying, the small frown on her face fading as she slips back into the deepest parts of oblivion.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 pm
"Oh dear...", he observed her frail body. "There's no way I can get her to drink this unconscious...I could do with a drip right now. I could've help it up with my antlers." He frowned a little as her frown faded. "Don't worry lovely lady I shall do my best to help", he leant into to check her breathing and to check her pulse. "Breathing steady, pulse steady, extreme dehydration and starvation", he put down his flask and glanced around quickly, there was a stream near by but no shade the river would be his first stop, he'd have to take extreme caution near the flowing waters, a body as thin and as light this he could move, but she seemed frail which would prove to be a problem. He dampened a cloth and dabbed her.

'How could anyone get into such a state?'

Eddie dug his cloven hooves into the ground and stuck his antlers underneath her body stood by her side he pushed her a little but figured it'd give her a form of friction burn. He huffed. "I'm gonna end up damaging those wings." He shook his head. Average soquili could carry around 20% of their own body weight. It did help that she was lighter and skinny...he hadn't tried lifting the mare yet. He had worked on combat more than weights but his added Angeni inheritance gave him more stamina and strength than a normal soquili. He tried to make her drink but it was no use.

Eddie attached his flask onto his person once again and tried to move her again. He didn't take time to admire her beauty because there was no time, she was just another soquili to help and another to protect. He'd have to aid her within the golden hour.

--------------------------------------

After severe struggling Eddie had managed to whisk her to his teepee once across the river, the teepee was deserted. Eddie lay down some fresh hay for her to rest in and a blanket for shock, he kept a shallow water trough in the corner which he was soon to bring to her, he debated on going out to collect more aid but he was worried that she might run away and do herself more harm.
Eddie picked up a small basket and went to collect fruits he had no idea of what she liked.

Eddie was exhausted himself but the only important thing was treating this mare.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 am
Waking some time later, her head sore, eyes and mouth dry, she just wanted to fall asleep but she had no idea where she was, though it was nice and cool and smelt of clean hay. Frowning a little as she tried to work out how she had gotten there, the last thing she remembered was trees. Feeling the first fluttering of panic as she tries to get up, managing to get to her shaky hooves, only to lay back down again, she was too weak at the moment.

Resting her head on her front hooves, her eyes on the entrance to this place, wondering if she had been caught already. Not that it was so quick, she had come so far from her jungle home, but she knew she would be caught eventually, it was just a matter of time, especially as the guards would not stop till they found her. She knew her father, he would expect to see her, alive or dead.

Looking over at the small water trough, licking her lips wondering if they would mind her having a drink, but then again if she was captured then this was her jail cell till she got home so the water was for her anyway. Standing again, still shaky but moving over to have a drink, so thirsty and the water was so good, soon she had drained the lot, though she had to admit she did feel a little better, but she wouldn't have minded more either. Settling back down again on the hay with a small sigh, thinking it was only a matter of time before she found out who exactly had caught her.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 am
Edward entered the teepee with a basket in his mouth, 'twas almost too full to carry the vast variety of fruits it held. He looked over to the trough, it was empty, the a few droplets at the bottom were starting to evaporate.

'I'm sure I filled it...oh damn, can't have her thirsty when she...wakes.'
Edward noticed a small bit of movement from the mare's body and realised that she was indeed awake. He gently placed the basket near her and lowered himself to her level, he had to rest to, he spoke with a voice which was softer than he expected it to be,"you gave me a freight", he smiled weakly,"I've brought you some fruit...I picked out everything I could find because I...,"he hesitated,"...I don't know what you like..."

He looked back over to the water trough,"so I wasn't dreaming when I thought it was full and then came back to see it empty?"
He realised he had been so rude as to not introduce himself,"please take your time to rest here, you are in no danger, my name is Edward, if you'd like to request my assistance do not hesitate to ask."

Eddie bent his head and picked up a bucket ready to go and fetch more water, but looked at the stranger again,"might I ask your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 am
Looking up at the tree horned stallion, her periodot eyes wide and surprised but grateful as well. Blushing gently, the blush as good as admitting that she had indeed drunk all the water, though she was still a little thirsty. "I'm sorry... i was so very thirsty... My name is Sterenna, I'm pleased to meet you... But please... Where am I?" Blushing deeper as her stomach rumbled, the smell of the fresh fruit reminding her that she had not eaten in well over a day, it might actually be two. "Excuse me..." Nibbling on some of the fruit daintily, her eyes lowered shyly, feeling bad to have drunk all of his water, and now to be eating his food... She was a terrible guest, then again she had not planned to be anyone's guest, she couldn't even remember how he had gotten her here.

Lifting her head, having had very little to eat of the large basket of food. "Thank you, but I would also like to know how I came to be here?... I last remember being in a small shady green by a tree.." That had been when she had lost and her eyes had closed, still feeling the pull on her body, the thirst, the hunger and the exhaustion, but she wouldn't fall asleep again, she had to be much better mannered to this well meaning stallion, especially as helping her might only bring him trouble...

That thought making her want to move on again, still having no idea if someone was close on her tail.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 pm
Eddie watched her blush, he knew that she would be a little embarrassed and shy when a stranger had taken them into their home from the state she was in, but he didn't want her to feel to bad,"the water was for you. Couldn't have you too dehydrated, please don't stir yet, you still seem very fragile", he tried to give her the friendliest impression," Strenna?" He repeated her name to get a taste for it,
"a beautiful name too... Strenna you are in the Kawani Lands, there's a river close by but be careful it can be quite violent and harsh at times, but there's also a lake, I hope you don't mind humans two much, they do tend to wander out from the village from time to time. Do you think this place is quite far from whence you came?"

Eddie grabbed himself a carrot to chew on later, it'd be rude for him to eat whilst serving a guest, he wanted her to know that everything he had brought in was for her, he'd share most of his possessions until she had gotten better,"I brought you here. It was a bit rough but I was trying to be gentle. I just work within a time frame for treating people. I can't leave them over an hour. Did I hurt you at all? It seems you had fallen from the sky I was hoping you didn't fall on a wing and damage it, some flutter wings can be quite beautiful but fragile." He looked through her orange translucent wings, they sparkled when the light caught then.

Eddie looked at her horn,"awwww pretty Star", it reminded him of magic fairy wands and christmas trees, his thoughts did seem lame but he'd never seen a star on a horn before, he wondered weather the stars on her wings, body and her pendant were something special,"is there anyone I can try and contact to let them know your where abouts or do you want to pass on that one?"

Eddie considered going for more water she did look quite parched to him, he smiled at the mare her pelt was sightly dusty off the dirt on the ground Eddie had to treck across and her crash landing. Her curls slightly matted with hair out of place here and there,"when you're feeling better I'll take you to a place where you can clean up. It's good to feel fresh."

Eddie loved washing with mint, it gave him a tingly feeling, his pelt was almost stained with the scent.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:37 am
Her expression going to one of fear when he mentioned informing people she was here, to scared at the thought of being dragged back to think for the perfectly reasonable reasoning behind his question, a panicked. "Please No!" escaping as a gasp. Getting to her hooves in a hurry, only to feel giddy and sink back to the floor. "Please don't, not anyone... please..." Not having registered the kawani lands part of what he said, but now after the outburst she lay still and quiet for a time before her head raised again.

"I... don't know how far I've run... Days, days and days." Looking up at him, her use of the word run rather than travelled might explain her messy appearance, rather than a crash landing, especially as her wings were still perfect. Blushing at having babbled so much, but also because of his eyes keep trailing to her stars, lowering her eyes and murmering softly. "My name means star, it was chosen after I was born and looked like this..." It not a great explanation but she did feel weak and the jumping up had not helped. Nodding with a gentle smile when he mentions bathing. "I'd like that thank you..." Her scent was mostly dirt and dust now though there was a faint sweetness still lingering. Taking another small mouthful of the fruit hoping to start to feel better. "I wont intrude on you any longer than needed... Thank you... For taking care of me." Looking up at him again her expression grateful.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 am

Eddie's ears perked at her panic and watched her rise,"okay well we'll do things at your own pace, maybe that's for the best? If you don't want me to then I won't." Eddie regarded the mare for a second wondering what the story behind her was.

Eddie moved a little closer her blush made him smile, he wondered why it was she was blushing,"may I call you Star or do you prefer formalities and for me to call you Strenna?" He was so happy to be able to help someone, and it showed through his smile and happy laughter. His coat gleamed white and subtly smelt of mint. "Let me know when you would like to go and bathe and I shall take you. Don't worry about intruding, I have invited you as a guest and I have already talked to Akuba about it. He is the teepee owner and is like an uncle to me. It's big enough for more people so it wouldn't be a bother. Akuba lives here with some of his children and me, we have visitors too", his teal eyes glazed over,"my mother used to live here...rarely she visits. She is so dear to me." He smiled and sprung back to life.
"You'll be fine here, the people I live with are very nice."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:42 am
Star looked up at him again, clearly tired just from that little effort she had made to get to her feet. But she found herself smiling back when she saw him looking so happy and pleased. "Yes you may call me Star if you wish." She wouldn't mind that, besides it would be much easier for him to say.

Blushing a little again with him so close, and he smelt of something clean and fresh... It was nice. "Would you mind if I rested some more?" She was feeling tired, and was sure to be hungry and thirsty when she woke again, but she was hoping that she would feel up for having a wash by then. Looking unsure, she felt bad imposing on him but he seemed so happy to be helping her. "A was or bath afterwards would be nice too, will you show me where when I wake up please?"

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 am
"Although I have only just met you, informalities are rude. I am sorry. If you don't mind though, that is great." Edward didn't have much else to do as he had finished all of his chores before he had found her, all he could do was rest too.

Edward with out a work moved out of the teepee entrance to get himself some fresh hay from the little storage space near by, shortly he peeked back in with a strung bale of hay. "You may rest as long as you like, take you when you would like to go." He nodded graciously and settled in his little resting area, he was not too close nor was he too far. He kept an eye on her until his eyes almost began to close. It wasn't like him to nap so he forced his eyes open and went out to occupy himself as he always did. He needed to train. In his mind he wasn't yet strong enough.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 am
Star smiles as she settled down and was asleep before he was done working with his hay. She was so tired and having a warm place with food and a drink had her feeling more tired.

She was smiling and asleep, her frail wings sparkling as she rests in the dim light of the teepee, she was a soft goldish white like her white fur had been dusted with the lightest touch of gold. her markings were a orangish gold apart from a black star on her shoulder. She looked very breakable but for now she felt safe enough to rest.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 am
In a way it felt somewhat strange to bring a stranger home, usually it was Akuba or someone else, but usually it was because they knew them. Eddie helped strangers and usually sent them on their way or walked them back most of the way if not all of the way to their homes. Star was from afar so he had no other choice, it made him happy though. It was a good change or so he hoped. Edward went to Akuba's usual grazing spot to tell him of the new house guest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on he returned with a basket of flowers hoping it'd introduce a new aroma rather than the usual smell of wood. hay and grass. He gently lay the basket down and laid out the flowers in the mismatched but tasteful vases Akuba had collected over previous years, usually they lay empty, but now flowers were out in bloom he could fill them. Edward hopped off to his bed and rested his head only just closing his own eyes, a golden light bounced off the mare although she was covered in dust and dirt from her landing. Edward was maybe too trusting for his own good sometimes but the mare so far didn't seem to be a threat.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff