Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
I Hate You and You Hate Me (Nukpana & Adoree)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 am
User Image

Nukpana walked slowly giving a irritated huff due to the fact she still hadn’t talked to her brother Awan. Though she knew she would meet him eventually. Shaking her mane, she looked around feeling like today was going to bring her trouble. She really didn’t want too much trouble at the moment. She was busy thinking about her family, which was more important to her right now. The sky was already getting a little hazy as she trotted slowly through the field. She was ready for an adventure today or a learning experience. Either one was fine with her as long as she didn’t get in trouble. She hated when that happened.

Stepping on a flower, she huffed and stomped on it. Stupid ugly plant. “Eww they are the ugliest things ever. Like cancerous lumps all over the place.” She muttered as she eyed all the clusters throughout the field. She enjoyed this kind of solitude because she could easily just talk to herself if she got lonely. She wasn’t going to get lonely this time because she had all these ugly flower clusters to stomp out.

Bouncing from cluster to cluster, she use all four of her hooves to stomp the ugly plant to kingdom come. She even sometimes pulled them up with her teeth. He wasn’t a nice Soq at all and didn’t enjoy the pretty things in the word. If anything she dispised them greatly. She didn’t know where this kind of personality came from. Her mother was mean, but not this mean. She wanted the answers still. The answers either her mother could provide or someone from her mother’s family. Yes it was true she developed a complex about how she looked compared to everyone else, but it was bound to happen. She was the only oddball that had any type of brown in her fur.

Shaking her head of those annoying thoughts, she flopped down on her side right on a flower bed. The only thing that made her happy was causing others pain.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

Adoree had finally managed to evade the numerous members of family; both kin and extended to go off on an adventure by herself. One thing was clear, it was going to be very hot. The little flutter took off for the meadow where she knew there were plenty of flowers to play with. Perhaps, she could make a daisy chain.

She saw a brown filly with a flaxen mane stomping and ripping through clusters of flowers. Being a flutter, she enjoyed the nectar they could provide and had no idea why someone would wish to destroy something that was both useful and, in her opinion, rather pretty.

Maybe she was upset about something?

That had to be it! Adoree wanted to help, in any way that she could, She tossed her head to get her mane out of her eyes and skip-trotted over to the purple-eyed filly. “Is something the matter?” She asked, fluttering her wings in anticipation, head canted to the side. The sunlight glinted off of the gold gilding on her lace-y wings.

Lilly_Foxx

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 am
The brown filly heard someone say something at first, but it didn't register right away because she was having so much fun ripping apart the flowers at the moment. Flicking her tail, she turned her head slightly to the direction where the voice came from. "No...why do you ask?" She asked her at first before noticing the filly had wings, but they weren't normal ones. They were like wire. "What the hell is that on your back? Decoration?" She asked her with a half cocked look before stomping on one final flower and trotting around the female slowly.

This one was a weird looking filly indeed. "Can you even fly with those?" She asked her as she came to a stop at the filly's side and nosed one of the wings. "They are ugly." She muttered to her and pranced away from her just like that to only flop down right on a flower bed. "Hah! These flowers are ugly too!" She shouted happily before rolling around on them liking the feel of freshly crushed flowers. "Why do you care what is wrong with me anyway? Is it your thing to just talk randomly to strangers?" She asked her in a somewhat annoyed tone of voice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 am
At the question about what was on her back Adoree looked to her wings. "They're wings...I," She was cut off at the filly's next question. "No, but I've always thought they looked nice. My Mamma can't fly either..." Her voice trailed off at the comment that her wings were ugly. "Well, you're entitled to your opinion, I suppose." There, ladies were always diplomatic, weren't they? Her feelings were hurt, but again, everyone was entitled to their own way of thinking.

What was it Quincy once told her? Opinions were like butt-holes, everyone had one and some stank? Oh yes, he'd gotten admonished for telling her that one.

She ignored the comment about the flowers being ugly as well and watched the brown filly crush and roll in the flowers. Adoree shifted uncomfortably. "I care because I know what it's like to be upset and it's not a good feeling to have at all." She paused. "I just wanted to help." She said under her breath, having the feeling she wasn't wanted. "I can leave you alone if you'd like." She said, looking over her shoulder at the way she came.

'This filly isn't the least bit nice.' She thought, wings twitching nervously.

Lilly_Foxx

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm
Nukpana eyed the female more tilting her head and giving a slightly annoyed snort. "Ah I see. So you come from a family that can'e fly?" She tilted her head and eyed the wings some more still thinking they were ugly no matter what the girl said. She didn't know why she would even like them. "Ah I guess your right." She nodded before flicking her tail and caused her to roll her eyes at her next comment. "Oh really? Well what if the person in question doesn't want to give it up? What if they want to hold it all inside? How can you compete with that or change that?" She asked looking at the female for answers.

"Look you don't have to leave...I know you wanted to help..you see...I'm different from everyone in my family. I'm the only brown one. Everyone is black bodied, but me. I'm odd okay. There I said it." She snorted and stomped her hoof into the dirt.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games