Welcome to Gaia! ::

Axiom: Kings of the East

Back to Guilds

Axiom is a place that constantly improves. We're literate, active, and keep things moving. 

Tags: Fighting, Fantasy, Roleplay, Original, Magic 

Reply Beyond the Abyss
Absent log Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 pm
If you're going to be inactive for a while, fill this out to let us know.

Who is going to be absent:
When is this person going to be absent:
For how long?:
Why:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Who is going to be absent: Kagetsukiko
When is this person going to be absent: Right now.
For how long?: I actually don't know if I should even bother writing this down now seeing how I might be able to frequently sneak back online by as soon as tomorrow, but I cause it's a good way to explain my most recent absence.
Why: Moving. We still need to set up our wireless internet (we only have regular internet at the moment, which is how I'm typing this up) so I won't be able to sneak onto Gaia as I usually do. The only computer with internet at the moment is the one in our living room, where my mom and dad can plainly see what I'm doing. I'm only managing to type this up now because my dad is showering.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 am
Who is going to be absent:Kuro Akuma Shi
When is this person going to be absent:now till the end of the month
For how long?:1-2 weeks
Why:School 5 papers due next week then 3 projects the week afterwords. I hate AP classes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 am
Who is going to be absent: Violent Fox
RPC(s) Name: Raine Dae
When is this person going to be absent: It will fluctuate throughout the year. Meaning I may be on a day, but be gone for like 5.
For how long?: Until December
Why: School, Working two Jobs, Extracurricular activities, and possibly a GF ;D

I'm in my second year of college, and I'm taking on quite the workload this year, so time for homework is really tight right now. I'll post when I can. If you see me online, I'm more than likely away from my computer sweatdrop  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Who is going to be absent: Fenrir Graveheart
When is this person going to be absent: Like...tomorrow
For how long?: Til Sunday night/Monday morning
Why: Going to some crazy rave party in the woods of Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm
Who is going to be absent: X Silent Reaper
When is this person going to be absent: Now
For how long?: A week
Why: College midterms are this week...gotta focus on school until they pass. I might be on, but only for a couple of minutes we'll see. Should be fully back on friday or saturday  

Yelena the Light Reaper

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 am
Who is going to be absent: Really? Do we really need this question? Who do you think? XD
When is this person going to be absent: Sunday October 17th through the 19th probably.
For how long: I dunno o.O Depend on how my days go XD I might be posting later at night but I probably won't be posting during the day.
Why: I get to see my dad for the first time in 19 years. Woo hoo! Go messed up families! XD

Scratch that. It ain't happening. I had a feeling that would happen. Hurray disappointment -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 pm
Finally! A chance to get onto Gaia gonk !

Who is going to be absent: Kagetsukiko
When is this person going to be absent: Right now crying
For how long?: Until winter break. I'll try to get on when I can, but it definitely won't be much with the computer being in the equivalent of my parent's room and everything emo ....
Why: Bad grades >_< . My laptop has been taken away from me until winter break as a sort of punishment and, as some of you might know, I'm not supposed to be on Gaia at all.

I'm sorry everyone >_< ! Especially, the people either my rpcs or my npcs are currently training with emo . If possible, could someone please take over Pikachu (the mechanist npc that I'm using to train Mayvine's character) or at least find a substitute for her? Same goes for Snow, but I'm not sure if Wolf is still going to rp here now that I'm gone (although, she really should stop being so skittish and make some friends here scream !!).

Fenrir, I understand if you decide to take Sloth away from Nai because of my inactivity but I really would like to keep the Quicksilver bloodline at the very least if that's at all possible sweatdrop . Also, I'll try to give you Wrath's profile as soon as possible. It's finished for the most part except for the need of an S-rank skill and typing up the weapon skill. I would give it to you now, but I'm not on my laptop at the moment >_< . I'll try and find a time to sneak onto it and give it to you. It's not like my dad can not give me access to my laptop considering that it has all of my documents and such on it >.> ....

Chill, I'm really, really sorry DX !!!! I really hope you can somehow get an easier battle now that Nai is MIA emo . I would love to keep on fighting with you, but I don't want you waiting for weeks on end with no clue as to when I'll be on next sweatdrop . If you're okay with waiting for long stretches of time, though, I'll be glad to continue fighting with you sweatdrop .

In regards to my rpcs, specifically. Let's just say that Feather randomly left for a long stretch of time with the promise of coming back after doing some exploring (if I have enough time, I might even rp it out; if not, then let's just say that's what she did). As for Nai... well, I'm not sure. It depends on what Fenrir wants. If he's going to allow her to continue trying for Sloth, then she can be frozen in time in some cool, inexplainable way (like maybe she was randomly encased in a cocoon or something like that?) or she could just stand there, which is just as random. If Fenrir kicks Nai out, then let's just say she was dumped somewhere far away from Nocturne and got lost, which isn't all that surprising since she never really traveled all that much >.> .....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:15 pm
Who is going to be absent: Shruikan Tenshi
When is this person going to be absent: Tomorrow
For how long?: Till late sunday
Why: From the program I am going to be in, we are going to a small area in FL that is a mini bootcamp. Its a competition for three police stations, and its gonna be ran by three ARMY Drill Srgs. So pretty much our asses are gonna get kicked but by the time we leave we hope to bring home trophies and come back stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger no? Well anyways, thats whats going on!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:00 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Why: From the program I am going to be in, we are going to a small area in FL that is a mini bootcamp. Its a competition for three police stations, and its gonna be ran by three ARMY Drill Srgs. So pretty much our asses are gonna get kicked but by the time we leave we hope to bring home trophies and come back stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger no? Well anyways, thats whats going on!!!!!

I don't mean to spam this thread but I have to ask what area of florida and what drill sergeants? whee  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Shruikan Tenshi

Since you are going to be absent and since Urban's NPC gave me a scroll to learn from, I am just going to continue learning by myself till you come back on Sunday. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:58 am
@Sine: lol okies

@Demon: Ocala, not sure exact location. And the Drill Sergeants i don't know them, or maybe one. but yeah XD  

Shruikan Tenshi

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm
Who is going to be absent: Hiro_Uzaki
When is this person going to be absent: Tonight
For how long?: 4 days. [This Tuesday I will be back]
Why: I'm taking a break from all things involving technology because right now, I'm stressed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 pm
Thats a horrible excuse! I thought technology was supposed to un-stress you out. gonk  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Beyond the Abyss

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas