Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t99bpilCKw

Story:It has been 18 years since King Kiba and his only sister died in battle.Kiba's only heir Damon Kabuato has been made the king of the kingdom earlier today.Little to are new kings knowledge however..the past isn't outta his way yet.Not by a long shot.Unfortunatly however its gonna be far worse then anyone can imagine.Rumors are going around about strange events of late.People being attacked and hooded figures this way and that.Nobody can explain the strange actions of late.Theres only one way to describe it all..wicked.

Place biggrin ude..its a kingdom for crying out loud.

Time:Medevil..dur?

Rules:

1:Follow Guild Rules.
2:Follow Gaia Rules please.
3:Romance..hell go for it..pg-13 (no cyber)
4:Violence..hell yes.
5:GOD MOD.NOOOOO CAN DO.
4:I AM GOD.Ironic huh?
5 razz OST PROFILES.
6 razz ost atleast 1 time every 2 days.(If you can't for a reason tell me.)
7:If you wish to know another character or be related pm that person..talk it out.

Skeletons:

Let me see your face sad Appearance)
Whats your Name?:
Do you have Powers? sad Yes or no)
What are they if so?(2)
What are you exactly?:
And your age?:
Any weapons on you?:
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?:Or a friend of the kingdom sad Friend,Wicked,or civilian)
Theme Song sad Wt song best describes you!)
Got a story? sad Bio)

(If you wanna learn about the story before this look up LOTB:THE NEW AGE.)

(ALSO TY TO LOVELYMARIONETTE!Srry if I said your user wrong but shesthe one who persuaded me to make a 3rd edition.Becuase we made a 3rd that crashed and burned cuase it was edited throughout way to much..o.O.Anyways..post your profiles!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 am
Let me see your face:User Image
Whats your Name? biggrin amon Kabuato
Do you have Powers?:Yes
What are they if so?:Ice,Earth
What are you exactly?:I'm a cross between Vamp and Neko
And your age?:18
Any weapons on you?:My katana which I was given as a present from Malik.The advisor.
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?Or are you a Friend of the kingdom?:Friend
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE
Got a story?:Well his king now.Alot ahead of him..but his just like his dad..his concentrating on the future..not the present.

Whats your Name?:Sting
What are they if so?:His a sorcorrer but his magic is mostly based on time and the dark.
What are you exactly?:Sorcorror
And your age?:Unknown
Any weapons on you?:Just a sword..don't need anything else.
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?r a friend of the kingdom:Wicked
Theme Song: http: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3LP_Q
Got a story?:Sting knows two old friends of the kingdom.All becuase he worked in the same way.Mostly Valcom the guard.(Valcom is a NPC that I control..o.O).Strange thing is his always around when these strange things happen.Funny..huh?  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 am
Let me see your face: User Image
Whats your Name?: Silvia.
Do you have Powers?: Yes.
What are they if so? shapeshihft into any animal and control ice and earth.
What are you exactly?: shapeshifter.
And your age?: 34
Any weapons on you?: Katana.
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?r a friend of the kingdom:friend.
Theme Song: Crazy train by Ozzy Ozbourne.
Got a story?: Silvia had been with Kiba and Karu for the war. Silvia had to leave to her hometown has one of her family member was sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:13 am
((yeah i know. i'm awesome. oh and spirit, you're welcome! mrgreen ))

Whats your Name?: Lily
Do you have Powers?: Yes
What are they if so?: Control Earth and Lightning
What are you exactly?: Angel
And your age?: 16
Any weapons on you?: Just a bow and arrow
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?r a friend of the kingdom: A civilian, but she knew a friend of the kingdom
Theme Song: We Live by Superchick
Got a story?: Lily was a lost fallen angel and then she met Dawn. She had fallen many years ago, but she isn't sure why she did. She was told the answer would come to her eventually. When she met Dawn, she was looking for a place to stay. Dawn told her to come to the kingdom and that she would be welcomed there. But before Lily could say anything else, Dawn had disappeared. Lily is now entering the kingdom for the first time, hoping that the vampire was right.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 am
(aw..no more Dawn?xD.Well anyway..WE SHALL START THEN!xD)

The moonlight shinned down on a bunch of Teens infront of the castle.Damon was amongst them and staying away from advisors and such.Damon loved to have fun and play around..not being lazy and sitting in a chair all day.He heard the fireworks over his head and looked up.He was a king now..bah..what humbug.He didn't care about being popular or being in charge.It was more of a burden actually.

The two guards at the gate sighed both at once.Damon looked at them.One was Valcom..the other was a guy named Jackle who never talked.Both were mysterious to Damon..for he didn't really know either of them.

A figure came out of a dark alley and fireworks sparkled showing his figure a tad.The man was named Sting.His head went from side to side before he started walking down the street.A clawy hand appearing from his right sleeve.A clock stopped behind him and he turned down the corner and time began to go by again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am
Silvia walked into the kingdom streching, it didn't look like she had aged alot, she smiled and skipped to the castle looking at the fireworks.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am
Valcom saw a figure skipping down the street and his eyebrow raised.

"Well i'll be damned to hell.."he mutterd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 am
Silvia skipped to the castle, she saw Valcom and her smile grew widder. She skipped over to him and hugged him "Heya!" She said happily.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am
Valcom patted her on the back and sighed.

"I wasn't expecting you to come back..after well..never mind."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 am
Lily heard the sound of fireworks as she entered the kingdom. She looked around and admired everything about it. Dawn was right, this place did seem like fun. She shook the thought of the vampire girl away and looked around for the king or at least someone who could help her. She kept her wings tucked to her sides so they wouldn't get in the way.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am
Silvia gave a small glare at Valcom before she shook her head, she let go of him and looked around "Where's the king?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am
Damon jumped onto one of the rooftops.He was rather bored so he jumped clear over two buildings landing in a crate of whiskey next to a bar.

"I really need to stop landing in beer crates.."he mutterd.

Valcom shrugged.

"No clue."he laughed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am
Whats your Name?:Lillith Deshouliers
What are they if so?
I can summon wolves of lightning...and heal
What are you exactly? biggrin ark Priestess
And your age?: I appear about 19 my true age...nobody knows.
Any weapons on you? razz oison lined sword, cursed dagger
Are you Wicked? biggrin epends who are you to ask? Oh really now then you know im wicked...
Theme Song:empyrean mercenaries
Got a story?: Lets just say the kingdom outcast me and if anyone tries to destroy it I will gladly help them. Sure I summoned a creature that nearly destroyed the city once for the fun of it but who hasnt?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 am
Silvia pouted and crossed her arms, she twirled around and looked around, she watched the people go by and smiled.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 am
Lily flinched as she heard someone fall and she turned to see if they were ok. She spotted a man in a crate of whiskey. That made her laughed and she walked up to him with her hand out. "Need a hand?" she asked. Her voice was high-pitched and her body had a glow to it, but she didn't seem to notice.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff