Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gakuen Heaven Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

【~Bell Liberty Academy Welcomes All Role-players ~】 

Tags: Gakuen Heaven, Bell Liberty, Shounen Ai, Roleplay, Yaoi 

Reply ♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)
[$] Wish upon a Star (Closed with Shadow) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 am
Everyone's wished upon a star right? Just as night falls you look up into the sky and search for the first star to come out. When you spot it you immediatly close you eyes as a smile spreads across your face. You say these words:

Star light, Star bright,
First Star I see tonight,
I Wish I may, I Wish I might,
Have this Wish I Wish tonight.

Then you make your wish. You go off merrily on your way and hope your wish comes true. But what happens to the Star? Does it stay up in the sky like nothing ever happened. That depends.

There are two types of stars in the sky. Normal stars and true Wishing Stars. Normal stars remain in the sky after you wish on them. They don't grant wishes and look upon you and the rest of the earth with cool indifference. True Wishing Stars are different. Once they are wished upon they fall to earth and try and make your wish come true. Once they grant it they fade away.

Cole is a Wishing Star. He fears the day he is Wished upon. He fears that once he makes the Wish come true he will die, lonely and forgotten. Without even a thank you from the lucky human who's Wish he grants.

X is your average human. One fall day after a long day at work he looked up into the sky and saw the first star out. It was Cole. He made a Wish and went on his way not knowing he had just made Cole fall. Now Cole must find him and grant his wish. The wish was for X to find someone to love.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 am
X needs to be seme. I don't want him to be one of those nice, goody goody, accept anything that happens guys. Put yourself in his shoes. What would you do if someone dressed strangely who you did not know came up to you and said: "I will grant your wish." Please keep this reaction in mind when you create his personality.

I reserve the right to deny or accept any profiles. Now for the rules.

Rules
*no god modding
*keep it pg-13
*semi literate to literate
*proper grammer and spelling
* I reserve the right to add or take way rules as I see fit.
*Please title your character application 'I made a Wish' so that I know you read the rules or I won't look at it.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 pm
CHARACTER PROFILES

Username:
My Star: (character name)
My Year: (age)
What I am: (race. X is human)
Who I am: (personality)
What I was: (Biography)
My light: (Picture of what your character looks like. Nothing whimpy.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 pm
The Characters

Username: Zelici DragonSquire
My Star: Cole
My Year: appears to be 18
What I am: Wishing Star
Who I am: frightened of dying, a little shy. Blunt. Tries his best to grant the wish placed on him. Kind. Innocent and misunderstands the human language.
What I was: explained above. More shall be revealed in the story.
My light:User Image

Username: ShadowEternal
My Star: Elzario (Rio)
My Year: 26
What I am: Human
Who I am: doesn't take b.s., irritated easily, loud when angered, can be violent when pushed too hard, prefers hard rock to classical
What I was: "Work hard, so you can live out the rest of your life in comfort." I grew up hearing those words day-in, day-out. I was always pushed to do my best in school. A's were expected, B's were looked down upon, and C's were a beating. Thus, I suppose you could say, I was kind of glad my folks died in a train crash, on their way to a job they worked so hard at.
After that, I realized, no matter how hard you work, when you die, it amounts to nothing in the end. Not even comfort. I started working for myself. And I did well. Now I'm the CEO of my own corporation. What we deal in, is plants that perform tasks that minimize the troubles of the elderly or working human. But that leaves free-time a lot of troubles that still prague mankind. Name one? Heh. Loneliness...
My light:User Image

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:53 pm
Cole was nervous as he watched the sun fade from the sky. He hoped with all of his being he wouldn't be the first star. He was deathly afraid of falling. For once he granted a human's wish he would fade away. Die. He didn't want to die and be forgotten. He was already lonely. He didn't with to go to earth. Alas fate is cruel and he saw the sun slip away and night fall. He was the first star. Now a human just need spot him and say the words that would bind him to make their wish come true.

He sighed as he looked down. He was bright tonight. Small and yet incredibly noticable since he was the only star in the sky currently. "So my death begins this night," he said to himself sadly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Elzario sighed as he finally managed to escape the drool gathering his secretary had set up. Because of his success in an unknown market, many were trying to inch their way into becoming part of his company. For the past several hours, he'd been in his seat, listening as one representative after another presented the company they represented, in hopes of him being drawn. He wasn't. One by one, he watched them all leave, scared to give their superiors the bad news.

Grabbing an umbrella to block any snow from falling on his head, he began a leisurely walk through his garden, frozen by winter into a beautiful, timeless wonderland. As he walked, the sky began to darken, and his frozen garden began to lose its glow. Wondering ifit was a New Moon that night, he gazed upwards. There, he spotted a single star in the sky. An old wives tale came to mind, one he didn't quite believe in and yet...

"Star light, Star bright,
First Star I see tonight,
I Wish I may, I Wish I might,
Have this Wish I Wish tonight."

He spoke the words and then once more to speak his wish. "I want...to find someone to love."

After he made the wish, he blinked in surprise at himself. "Heh. Like it'll ever come true. Stupid wives' tale. Don't know why I bothered to keep such a thing in my memory in the first place..." He walked back indoors and put his umbrella inside. Thugh, it'd be nice if it could come ture...  

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 pm
Cole looked down at the man with an umbrella who was walking in his garden. He hoped that unbrella provented him from looking up. Cole wanted to run yet he was stuck in place in the sky.

He felt a cold tear run down his face as the man looked up at him and said the words Cole didn't want to hear and yet had to listen to. He blinked at surprise at the man's wish. Then he started to fall as the man went inside.

A shooting star streaked across the sky and landed unnoticed in the corner of the man's garden. However instead of a small chunk of space rock landing, Cole silently did. He laid on his stomach with his eyes closed on the ground as the last of his light faded away to reveal a boy of eighteen years. He stayed out there like that the whole night.

He had gotten lucky to have landed so close to the human who had wished upon him. Most stars fell miles away and had to walk to the person and find them. Wishing stars were rare and these days rarely succeeded in granting a wish to the satisfactin of the human who had made it. After all humans always wished for greedy things that they didn't really need.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 pm
After entering back inside the building, Elzario sent his secretary home, leaving him alone within his house. He sighed as he drank lightly while reading a book. Then, when his eyelids began to get heavy, he marked his place in the book, put the sake away, and went to bed.

The next morning, Elzario awoke to a strange sense. Something was going on, he felt it in his gut. And so far, that part of him had never been wrong.

After donning his morning garb, he took a stroll around his house, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

The last place for him to check was his garden of frozen beauty. In the morning, the glittering beauty was magnificent. With it's morning hues and then natural colors. A slight frown graced his face. No, the hues and colors were all wrong. In the far corner, out of sight, it was wrong. It was almost as if there was another light source that made everything look completely white.

Cautiously, he walked over and saw nothing wrong at first, then he noticed the peculiar lump of snow that wasn't there the night before. He gently kicked into the lump and his foot met something solid, and flesh.

Brushing snow off, he discovered an unconscious boy. And great was his shock, for his home and frozen garden, existed at the very top of his company's main building.  

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm
Cole had quickly lost conciousness as he laid on the ground. He was only wearing a short sleeved white button up shirt that was currently completely open. His bare chest was against the snow. He was also wearing a pair of black pants and a black belt. He had a short black string with a gold cross hanging from his neck and a pair of rings on one of his hands. (see the pick I am describing what he is wearing in the pic.) He was a light blue color from the cold and he could have been dead exept for the slight rise and fall of his chest.

He hadn't stirred when he was kicked and he wasn't stirring now. However even though his body was still, his mind and spirit were incredibly active. He had found the person who had wished on him easily. Or rather the wisher had found him. Now he just had to tell the man why he was here and find a way to grant his wish. Even though he currently had no idea how he was supposed to find this man someone to love. He also had to tell him he would be staying until he fulfilled his wish.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm
Elzario huffed, realizing how pale the boy looked. I'll figure this phenomenom out later... Right now, I don't need a corpse on my property... He picked up the boy's body and slung it over his shoulder.

Once inside, he threw the boy on his couch and then called a maid in to handle him. "Just make sure he won't die of hypothermia and then leave. Once you're gone, forget he was ever here. Or eles you're fired."

In the kitchen, he fixed hismelf a cup of hot tea. He sipped at it slowly and he enjoyed the rest of the mornign silence. Damn, it won't be quiet for much longer. I can feel it.  

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 am
Once Cole had warmed up he started to come around. He groaned and rubbed his eyes with one hand as he sat up. He cast his gray eyes around the place and spotted the maid who was carrying his clothes way. He looked down and found himself wearing a set of much larger clothes. He looked at the women again. "Sua mon ca?" he asked. (Who are you?) He looked around and stood up. "Swa un io? Swa kon yu Wisher?" he asked. (Where am I? Where is the Wisher?)

The women only gave him a strange look. She took his clothes and went to tell her master that the boy was awake. "Master he is awake. I can't understand what he's saying though. I will take my leave now," she said. She bowed slightly before she left. She left his clothes with the boy and then left the house, forgetting he was ever there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:23 am
Elzario sighed as the maid returned, bringing news of the boy's revival. He set down his near empty tea-cup on the table. "Fine. You may leave now." She didn't understand him? And all my maids are multi-lingual... Curious... He walked out his room to see the boy for himself. Had he stayed a moment longer, he would have noticed the tea stalk sticking up in his cup, and had stayed up as he drank. Though, he never often looked down into his cup unless he was pouring.

In the living room, he spotted the boy standing there. Almost as if he's waiting... He stopped a few feet away from the other. "First question, why were you in my backyard? Second, are you from another company?"  

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 am
Cole could understand what was being said to him perfectly, but apparently no one else could. When he saw the man who had wished on him he tilted his head. Well that's easy. I'm a star, you made a wish, so here I am. What the heck is a company?

Cole closed the distance between them and looked up at his Wisher. He tilted his head. "Io un ja Wishing Star. Gea kon ja company?" he said. (I am a Wishing Star. What is a company?) He had a strange accent. It wasn't like any thing on earth and it was beautiful. It made his words sound smooth as silk, yet they shone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 am
Elzario frowned when the boy didn't answer him at first. Then, when the distance was suddenly closed, he went on guard. He then blinked as the boy spoke. "... ...Hm...perhaps you aren't from another company. Now that I think on it, they do't even have the resources to hire someone speaking another language... Then again...there's no way that someoen could live here and no be able to speak the language."

He narrowed his eyes. "I ask you one last time. Who are you and why were you in my garden. Answer me in MY language, or else I'll throw you out onto the street!" He was irritated.  

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 am
Well you asked for it. Cole shrugged and closed the distance between them even more. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and stood on his tip toes as he kissed the man deeply to that their tongues touched and swirled around eachother. Then he let go and backed up. He did this all quickly. Cole wiped his mouth off and looked at his Wisher.

"My name is Cole and it's your fault I was there in the first place. I am a Wishing Star. I fell from the sky to grant your wish," he said. He still had his accent. He crossed his arms and waited.

Kissing was the only way a star could learn the human language on the spot. Since Cole as gay and the only one around was his wisher he had little choice but to kiss the man. He placed his hand where the tattoo that marked him as a wishing star was. It burned as it changed. Since he now new the human language it would add on to itself.

♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff