Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 pm
Raze walked into the arena and looked around,"What a strange place, But at least I'm away from those girls." He mumbled to himself.  

Lone wolf4530

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:59 am
Raze looked around and sighed,"It's Quiet but I came here to train.Don't look like there's much of anything to train on here." On that comment he got up and walked away,"I think there's somewhere else here I can explore and probably train. I think I'll go there." He mumbled to himself walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane falls from the sky onto the sandy arena, his right arm breaking the fall and he groans in pain, caughing up alittle blood,"Damnit..."
Arigane looks around, seeing guards sworming around him and Arigane takes out his Crimson Red Katana, seeing how many men there was. He couldn't count how many guards were around him, wanting to kill him including the Archers with their Flaming Arrows, ready to strike and Arigane saw 5 run at him at the same time. He blocks 1 of the attacks but 3 swords and 2 spear heads stab into his body, his blood on the ground but it wasn't red, no instead...it was blue blood. He falls on the ground and he lays there, unable to get up. He tries to keep the guards away but 1 of them kicked the katana away from his hand,"Damnit..."
The Guards keep getting closer, ready to finish him and Arigane just layed there, unknowing of what to do.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 am
User Image
TERRA

Terra made his way out of the garden, and into a big arena. He gawked at the size of it, then his gaze made it to a man surrounded by guards."HEY!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"Terra yelled, runing towards the gaurds. He drew his keyblade and gutted a guard. He blocked another attack, throwing the guard off of him, and shoving his blade thru his gut. He spun around and blocked another attack in the nick of time, the sword bouncing off off Terra's keyblade and he shoved it on home, thru the guards heart. Terra smiled and then felt a sharp pain go thru his arm. He grabbed his arm and pulled an arrow out. He rawred in anger, unleashing his full earth powers causing the ground under the archers to open and close upon them, crushing them in the earth. Terra ran over to the man."Hey.....man, are you ok?"Terra asked, obvious to him that he wasn't, but he waited for an answer anyway.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane caughs up blood, his heart pounding as he tried to get up,"Aqua...Find...Her...Protect...Her...."
Arigane then saw more guards arrive, even more numbers than before and more archers arrived with Flaming Arrows. Arigane's pain increased as he grabbed his katana and he groans in pain, trying to get back up.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image
TERRA

"Well....your guess where she is is as good good as mine, but no matter how much I want to she her again, I just can't leave you here to die man, I couldn't live with myself if I did."Terra said, frowning."So I'm gonna stay right here and help you kick some a**."Terra finished, readying his keyblade.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane groaned as he got up, his missing left arm hurting alittle more than usual and he looked at Terra,"Leave...I'll take them on...Go...Protect Aqua...she's at a Abandoned House where I left a man named Raze incharge...tell him Arigane Sent you.."
He then shot out 5 Ice Shards around them, stabbing 15 men at once and he then growled at Terra,"GO NOW!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
TERRA

"HEY!! Don't yell at me, I'll go, but before I do, I can at least even the playing field."Terra said. Terra closed his eyes and put his hands together. He then let out a roar and slamed his fisted on the ground. A earthquake blown forth towards the exit, killing tons of guards."There ya go, might make up for the lack of an arm."Terra said, running towards the exit.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane growled, his pain increasing as he put away his katana and he looked at the 20 guards remaining, his ice powers growing within him,"Let's go...You Blasted Guards..."
The Guards ran at him, their blades making sparks under them from their blades dragging on the metal under the sand and Arigane activates his Only Hiddin Blade. He placed his hand on the sand and then, all of a sudden, the Sand turned to Snow,"Lets do this..."
He then runs at the guards, who are looking at the snow and he stabs his hiddin blade in 1 of the guards helmets, flowing blood down his revealing neck. The corpses falls as Arigane disappeared in the fog and the Guards stayed close, woundering where he went.
Then, all of a Sudden, All of their bodies were split in 4 peices, each peice falling at different times, and The fog cleared with Arigane in the middle of the bloody pile. Arigane growled in pain, his Unmeltable Ice that's covering his wound became sharper and he feel down, his pain increasing,"Damnit..."
He then looked at 1 of the guards arms, a idea hitting him and he walked up to him, cutting the left arm off of the guard and he made the ice on his shoulder connect with the decapitated arm, making them connect to eachother. Arigane then looks at his new left arm, making it move as he smiled and he didn't feel the pain reappear. He then saw more guards arrive and Arigane smiled, his hair turning into a spikey black. He lifted his left hand up into the air and he rawred, summoning a keyblade into his left hand, but...It wasn't a ordinary Keyblade...It was the X-Blade.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looked at all the guards serrounding him, dismissing his X-blade Keyblade and he smiled, his right arm being the only arm with the Scar of Ares on it. Arigane took out both his Crimson Katana and the Midnight Katana and he smiled, seeing 10 guards run at him with War Cries. Arigane threw his midnight katana at 1 of the guards, stabbing him in the face and he took ou a throwing knife, throwing it into a man's chest. The 2 men feel to the ground and the other 8 swong their blades at him, only to create dust so that they cant see. Arigane couldn't be seen inside the dust storm that he created before they attacked and he goes up to the stands, going onto a concret ledge as the dust clears. The men look up at Arigane, yelling at the others to go and get him. Arigane smiled, lifting up his hand as the Archers point their Flaming Arrows at him and he clenches his fist, hearing a strange noise around them, the sound of swinging blades. All of a Sudden, each Archer was stabbed in the heart with a keyblade, similar characteristics of the X-Blade only smaller and the Archers let go of the strings, accidently shotting them at the Guards. The Guards began to burn for many men that they killed for greed and power and Arigane just stood there, watching this torture happen.
As the Flames cleared, Arigane dropped down to see that only 1 was left, witch was dragging because a sword was stabbed into his left leg and Arigane walked towards him, his smile appearing. The Guard's begging didn't reach his ears as he aproached him and Arigane activated his bloody Hiddin Blade, his eyes turning from Cyan Blue to Blood Red, his eyes covered with a black smokey substance. He lifted his right hand that has the hiddin blade, about to strike at the cring guard and he then remembered something, something he forgot for a long time. His hand dropped, deactivating his hiddin blade, and he got on 1 knee, grabbing the throwing knife that he threw,"This'll hurt...but you'll live...I'm going to count to three...Ok...1-"
He then takes out the knife and the guard groans in pain, caughing up some blood and the guard looks up at him,"What happened to 2?"
Arigane ripped some of his cloak off and he wrapped his wound with it,"This'll heal...It only went threw the muscle...it'll heal...now leave..."
The man got up, hopping on 1 leg to safety and Arigane growled, punching his hand into the sand, witch under it was metal. Blood appeared on his knuckles as he punched the metal and he dropped down, his tears in his eyes,"I'm sorry, Aqua...I'm so sorry..."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:58 am
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
as Xehanort walked through the shadows, he found himself on a balcony overlooking a large fight arena that was aparently deserted except for a few bodies and one person that apeared to be crying 'this one is strong ...' he thought as he watched with his hands behind his back and a serious look on his face 'could this one be the keyblade warrior with the might of a god i senced?' he thought  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane heard footsteps above him as he takes out his midnight katana out of 1 of the corpses and he puts the blade away, looking at the balcony to see a older man above him,"You..."
He then activates his Hiddin Blade on his right arm and he growled, his anger growing with a mixture of Darkness in Light behind his eyes,"Why are you here, Keyblade Master..."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 am
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort starts to smile "ah ... so its true what they say ... a keyblade warrior who kills" he said as he jumped down and landed a few feet away from Arigane "alow me to introduce myself ... i am Master Eraqus" he said with a bow  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane growled, knowing that name from when he was his student and he summons the X-blade, his eyes glowing bright blue but his hair gets more spikey. He then points the X-blade at the Master and growled,"Master Eraqus, eh...I don't beleve you...You may fool the rest of the Keyblade Warriors but I was his first student...come down and fight me...Impaster..."
User Image

Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces