• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane and Aqua appeared in the Ship Wreak Beach and he sighed,"Hasn't changed a bit..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А
. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Aqua came out of the portal and gasped. This place definalty lived up to it's name. "A-re you sure that this was the best place to look?" Aqua asked, shaking. The entire beach was dark and gloomy and it seemed as though it would downpour any second. Truth be told, she was scared as hell right now. This place looked like it was formed straight out of her nightmares. She tried to get a grip and calm down, but it was easier thought than done. The more she tried to calm herself, the more she began to freak out.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looks at Aqua and smiles, still holding her hand to keep her calm down and still,"Aqua...Don't worry about a thing..I'll protect you..."
He then looks up to see a obstical to get to the stairs that reach to the Streets,"Stay close to me...This is training 101..."
He then lead her to the stairs that started the obstical and he let go of her hand,"Now watch and pay attention..."
Arigane then saw the broken stairs and he saw spikes below the stairs. He sighs as he runs up the first flight of stairs where he jumped to the other side of the open gap. He lands on his feet and he looks at the large gap from where he was and where the other flight of stairs were. He then looked at his left to see a wall that was smooth and he stepped back before running towards the open gap. He then put his feet onto the wall and he walked onto the wall, landing on his left arm as he rolled alittle before getting up. He then turned around and weited for Aqua to do the same before he continued further.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

When Aqua came up to him, he looked up and saw a ruined bridge fall down above them. Arigane had no time to think, so he pushed Aqua away from it's fall and he dodged the bridge's fall. The wind flew them both into a ruined wall and it knocked out Aqua but only hurt Arigane. He got up and he saw a large spike in his hip. He growled as he looked at Aqua knocked out and he picks her up, seeing that there is another opstical before getting to the streets and it's a climbing 1. He put Aqua on his back, having her arms around his shoulders so that she wouldn't fall. He then grabbed onto the rocks, sharper than blades, and he climbed up, spilling his blood on the black rocks. Once he got up to the top, witch was 15 feet, he got onto his knees and carried her to the streets.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:41 pm
Trey walks along the water and gets to the beach."This place is so gloomy.I'm getting away from here!"He runs away from the beach.  

Atem Frost

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus looked at the wrecked ship next to the water and no1 else was there to help,"Bitches...they are scamers..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin looked at the wrecked ship, "...I guess...But Im sure if we took the time, we could fix it in no time..." she said still holding his hand.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sighed as he rubbed the back of his head and he took off his white cloak and he gives it to her,"Hold onto this...You look out to see if there are any men coming while i fix this peice of s**t up...if any do come, hide and find me..."
Atticus then walked into the ship, his arms holding lots of wood that'll help with the ship staying above sea level and he starts to work on it from the inside with a hammer, nails, and other tools.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:06 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin nodded, "Ok..." she said putting the cloak on and watched for any suspicious men walking around.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:33 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

After a few hours after starting on the boat, it's almost finished with everything and he sighed, seeing skeletons on the deck,"Well i guess the crew they promised was also a scam...what a pain..."
All of a sudden, men walked down the strip of road that connected to the city and the beach and they held their axes and blades as they talked about killing the winner and taking his sister and the ship.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin heard and saw the men, she ducked into a hole as they passed, she walked around and found that it lead to the ship, "Atticus! Attiucs!" she said quiet enough for him to hear but not the men.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus went up to her, placing a finger on her lips and 1 finger on his own,"Shh...be quiet..."
All of a Sudden, Atticus quick dashed up the stairs, as quiet as a feather touching a water puddle and he ducked under the railing, looking threw a hole as he saw the 3 men walk into their boat. Atticus went back to Rin and grabbed her hand, running back up. He then moved her to the caption's quarter's and he sighed, looking her into the eyes,"Stay here..."
He then locked the Caption's Door and the 3 men appeared behind him, a chuckle or two appearing from their lips. Atticus' face was still hiddin in the shadow of his hood but he saw that the men were 3 times bigger than him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin stayed quiet but when she saw the men she tensed up, 'Eep! What am I gonna do...?' she thought to herself still staying quiet.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

The noices outside of the caption's quarters were blades clashing together, groaning pains of each man outside and all of a sudden, a shadow of a man's face slamed against the window, witch she couldn't see because of the curtaints hidding the windows. All of a Sudden, a slicing sound appeared three to five times and Atticus' voice appeared,"It's all clear."
Atticus threw the bloody bodies over board as he sighed, his cheek bloody from the sword almost cutting his head off.

Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces