• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

TERRA

"Yeah....uh huh.....sure...."Terra was getting impatiant. He had no idea were he was, and could only understand little of what this guy was saying."Okay, thanks anyway."Terra said, annoyed. He walked aways more, going into a shop."Please tell me you speak english?"Terra asked, really tired of trying to decode gibberish."Why, yes, yes I belive I do."The shopkeeper said, smiling."What could I do for you today?"Terra was happy as hell."Oh god, FINALLY!"Terra yelled."Yeah, for starters, were am I?"Terra asked."Why, your in Bevollon my friend."He said, staring at him with a confused look."How can someone not know were they are?"Terra looked at the man."I don't know....I just woke up and here I was."Terra said, as confused as the shopkeeper."Um....that is one heck of a conudrum my friend, one I can not help you with, Im afraid."Terra sighed."Well, thanks anyway."Terra said, and left going towards the tower.

User Image

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane walked into a abandoned house with Aqua on his back and he sighs, his hands bleeding onto her cloth on accident. He layed her on the bed and he sighs, unknowing of what to do.
He looked at the mirror in the bathroom as he cleaned his hands from the bloody sand and he groans, putting alcohol on it to make it heal better. He then looks at Aqua sleeping on the bed and he sighs, wrapping his hands in cloth,"I should get my hair back to normal."
He then clapped his hands, but no flame, not even a spark,"No...I can't change back.."
He then saw white robes with royal colors, Crimson Red, Black, White, and Gold and he changed into them, looking at his guantlets, witch had a hiddin blade for each wrist. He sighs as he activates them and the blade went between his middle finger and his ring finger,"Fasinating..."
He then grabbed his cloak and it covered only his left arm, with had a Midnight Blade Katana. He sighs as he puts on the white hood and he walked to the 2nd story window, next to Aqua's Bed,"I'll be back...I'm going to check out something..."
He then jumps out of the window, landing on the roof of a different building on his feet and he climbs up a different 1, running towards a unknown destination.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm
Raze walked around the streets and looked around."Why did I agree to Look after some one?" He mumbled and saw the house. He entered the abandoned house and began to look around."Alright looks like I'm gonna have to protect some one who's here." He mumbled and went t the second-story of the building then he saw Aqua on her bed."I guess that's her." He said to himself and went back down to the first floor then sat down. He began to wonder about his past.  

Lone wolf4530

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

A couple Hours past before Arigane arrived at the house's roof and he sighs, his left arm still missing but the wound was covered with unmeltable ice so he's covered. He then did a backflip, still holding onto the edge of the roof, and he shots himself into the room by the no glassed window. He got up and saw Aqua still on her bed, stil sleeping. He sighs as he sits next to her, weiting for her to wake up,"What a silent world this is.."
His clock was splatered with dry blood and so was his left cheek, a closed wound under it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Raze felt another presnece and made the sword appear."Who is here?" He wondered and went up the stairs to the second-story and saw Arigrane on the bed and sighed. he made the blade disappeared then walked upto him,"Are you done with whatever you were doing?" He asked and crossed his arm.  

Lone wolf4530

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:47 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"No, Raze," Replied Arigane as he picked up Aqua with his only arm over his shoulder,"I'm not done...I'm attacking Olympus...for all of the Torture they gave me...take Aqua to the Academy...then come back here and find Terra, one of her dearist friends...take him to the Academy as well...That's a Order.."
He then moved alittle to see that his left arm was missing and he gives Aqua into Raze's arms,"Do me a Favor...once you get Terra there...when she wakes up...and I'm not there...Tell her I'm sorry...Good bye..."
Arigane then jumped out of the window and he jumped on each roof, going towards the Death of the Sands.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua woke to find herself in the arms of some guy. She jumped out and fell to the gorund. "Who the hell are you?" she asked demandingly. "And where am I?" She got up and crossed to the otherside of the room.
User Image User Image User Image

Fighter Aqua

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Raze looked at Aqua and sighed,"My name Is Razeluxe Meitzen and your in an House. Location, How the hell do I know." he replied and sighed again."Arigrane sent me here. He was here not too long ago." He told her."And don't ask me where he went because I have no clue."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua narrowed her eyes at Raze. Ever heard of being nice? Arigane never spoke to her like that. Whatever she thought. I don't have to deal with this. She glanced around the room, decideing that here wasn't where she wanted to stay. She walked out the bedroom door and walked down the staires, ready to look for Arigane. No way in hell was she going to let him leave her. After all, he promised.

Fighter Aqua

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm
Raze sighed and followed Aqua,"No need to get moody." he said and added,"Besides I'm stuck with you until I can find a guy named Terra. Arigrane said he was a dear friend to you." Raze sighed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"Excuse me? I'm not moody. Try imagining wakeing up in some random person's arms and your best friend is nowhere to be found. Then see how awkward that moment is and then you've found yourself in my prediciment. And you arn't stuck with me, I'm more than capable of taking care of myself." Aqua eyes softened at Terra's name. "Yea, he is. We came here looking for him."

Fighter Aqua

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm
"Then I guess I'm stuck with you. An Order is an Order." Raze said."Alright do you have any Idea where he could be now?" Raze asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"If I knew where Terra was or could be, do you think you would have the order to find him? No, I would have already found him." Aqua looked straight st Raze, an angered expression on her face. "And you know what, I don't care if Arigane ordered you to stay with me. He's gone and I'm here, so what I say overrides what he said. And I'm saying go if you want to. You arn't obligated to follow me around. I can find Terra by myself. Besides, I never asked for help." Aqua knew she was being awful, but she couldn't help it. She was just so infuriated with Arigane that she was taking it out on him. She looked at Raze with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so awful, I'm just really upset right now. But what I said is still open. You can go if you want to. Please, do what you want. Honestly, I'll tell Arigane I told you that you could leave. He won't do anything to me." She glanced outside, waiting for an answer.

Fighter Aqua

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 pm
"I would be glad to leave But I'm a man of my word. I told Arigrane I'll would help and protect you. So I have to do it, It's the way my Grandfather taught me." Raze said and sighed."Alright, I'm gonna give you the choice. Arigrane oringinally wanted me to take you to the Academy or we could search for Terra and Arigrane." he told her, trying to say it calm.  
Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff