• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Infront of the Statue of the Apple of Adam profecy, a larger man, alittle chubby, stood there with a deveous smile on his face,"If I go to the Vault, I'll find God, and witch, I'll...become more powerful than any Ma-"
Before he could finish his sentence, a small blade went threw his throat, spitting out blood from the wound and in a Ancient Romain Language, Arigane spoke to him that stated in english,"Rest in Peace...cause when you wake, you won't wake up in Heaven..."
He then saw the corpse drop as the blood dripped from his right arm and he closed the hiddin blade, closing the corpse's eyes to give him alittle dignity. He then heard guards run up and serround him,"Assassin, you must die!!"
Arigane sighs as he opened both of his Hiddin Blades and 1 of the guards run up to him with a spear, yelling at him in Romain to die. Arigane dodged it by doing alittle spin and he stabs upwards in his chest, cutting open his heart. He then pulls it out and tworls alittle more, stabbing both hiddin blades in 2 more guard faces. He then saw the last 1 try to run away from him and he sighs, pointing his right hand at the scared guard and he shot a shard smaller than a Humming Bird, threw the man's back of the head and out of his forehead. He had a smile on his face cause the shard made the sound of a humming bird before it stabbed threw his body. Arigane dropped his arms as he fell to the ground, leaning on the proficy's statue, weiting for more to come.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 pm
Raze walked in and looked around.He noticed a body of a guard in a distance and went over to it."What the hell?" He mumbled and looked up then he saw more bodies and Arigrane.Raze was prepared to fight if anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looked up, his hands clovered with blood and he growled, his katana on his right side of he weist,"Raze...Leave here...there is something...you won't understand...Go to the abandoned house...second floor...Aqua is there..take care of her..."
Arigane then looks around, seeing more guards arrive,"LEAVE NOW!!"
He then takes out his katana, deflecting a spear away from him and he catches the spear, stabbing it into the owner's head. He then held his blade and looked around, seeing more arrive,"LEAVE!!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Raze smirked and began to run towards the house,"I'll see what I can do." He called back to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane sighed as he remembered that it'll be hard to get back at the house and he sees a spear stab his left shoulder, a groan slipped out of his mouth from the pain. He pulls out the spear from his shoulder and he tworls it around, stabbing it into the man's chin, threw his head, and threw the top of the head, spilling blood like a fountain. He growled as he saw the rest of them run away in terror.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm
The dark portal opens up, and Marcus walks out of it. The portal stays open for Zai, but it shrinks until then. He grins, and looks around, seeing blood splattered everywhere. Marcus turns to see Arigane standing there, with blood on his body. "Wow Arigane, I didn't know you had the talent enough to do this, kudos. Too bad you're going to have to die."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane growled, his anger growing within his body as he pulled out his Crimson Red Katana to his right hand,"Are we going to chat...or are we going to fight..."
Arigane then runs up the Tablet of the Proficy, jumping off of it when he activated both of his Hiddin Blades with his Crimson Katana in his right hand and he thrusts his arms at Marcus, if missing, the katana will act as a second chance to cut him.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 pm
"Hehehehe. Just because you took out your toys, doesn't mean you get to touch me." Marcus started laughing, and a portal opened up before him, and Marcus dissapeared. He then fell out of the sky with his scythe taken out "Didn't see this coming now did you?!" he said laughing hysterically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~In The Underworld~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My lord, its done now, you can now destroy your son..." Hades' servant said "Very well, Here i com Marcus. Hahhahaha..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane wasn't looking when he was above him and he turns around, holding out his katana to block the attack but, unforcenently, it didn't work. He feel to the ground as he saw his left arm with his crimson red katana on the ground in his pool of blood, in other words, his left arm was cut off. He caughs up blood as he felt lots of pain and he places his hand over his shoulder that was half cut off. He then casts Freeze over the stump to stop the bleeding,"Damnit, that hurts..."
He then gets up, taking out his Midnight Katana from his hiddin sheith under his clook and he growls in pain, ready to fight again,"Lets go..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm
Zai walked out of the portal and watched both Marcus and Arigane. He wanted to join in one the fight, but knew that fights were so much more fun when they were one on one. He watched them, getting excited to take on an opponent of his own. He just stood their, trying to restrain himself from interfering in the fight and killing the man that Marcus had to kill. He was just waiting for a fight of his own to spring up and entertain him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 pm
"Hyahahaha!!! I know it hurt!!!" Marcus said laughing, he bent down to the ground, and he licked some of Arigane's blood. Marcus started laughing, and ran towards Arigane. But then a large rock came out of the ground, and Hades' spirit flew out from down below. "Hello Marcus, at least you managed to bring Arigane here to me. But you failed me the first time, it is now time for you to go now." Hades said and his body started to glow. His arm stuck out pointing at Marcus. "How could you betray me?! I thought working my soul over for you would work... You killed your other son, and you are missing your daughter... How could you live with no regrets?!" he started yelling. Hades, shot at Marcus, but he jumped out of the way, although a spark from the blow and hit Marcus in his chest. He turned imobilized, and Hades aimed right at Marcus, and shot at him...  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looked at Hades attack his own child and his anger grew, remembering when Ares tried to do the same thing. He then saw Hades shot his own body at Marcus and he growled,

He..Had...Enough

Arigane jumped infront of Marcus and took the shot, deflecting Hades' attack away from them. A blinding white light shot over them all and once Hades saw the new Arigane, Arigane had a Ice Wing on his back, his eyes were Shiny Cyan Blud with darker blue around his eyes. He katana in his right hand as his missing arm was covered by his now white cloth than a leather clook. He looked at Hades and he growled, his anger rising as he spoke to Hades in his British Accent,"I'll come after you after the blood of Ares falls down into your pitiful Underworld."
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:54 pm
Marcus blacked out, and stayed on the ground, as Hades stared at Arigane. "It is as i feared... Your power has grown, I told Ares, that this would happen. But now, i have you two right where i want you." Hades started to glow again, but he was going to show his godly form, and his presence would obliterate everyone around Hades. Unless they attacked him before he was done.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane's power grew more as he points his Katana at Hades as he saw his frost from his Ice Angel Form and he growls, swinging his katana at Hades, making a large Ice Slash at Hades. 6 meters across from end to end with a 3 ince thickness of the Ice Slash, so it was large.

Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff