Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am
Marcus runs to where he hears the noises, there are terrified towns people hiding behind anything they can find. He looks around, and black figures come out of the ground. "heartless, my father told me of these. I've got to be careful of those, i might as well get rid of them." he said to himself, and Marcus summoned his scythe. they jumped up at him, and he slashed one in half. another came from behind him, but Marcus jumped out of the way, and stomped it down. more came to surround him, and Marcus spun around in a full circle, then all the heartless, fell in two. and died away.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane arrives at the Sandlot, seeing everyone in terror and he looks up, seeing a man in dark clothes, his scythe covered with black liquid that he thought was blood because of the sun,"Marcus...I thought you died..."
He then summons his Twilight Keyblade and points it at Marcus, going into a Stance similiar to Riku's only his left arm was streched out, making sparks between each of his fingers.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 am
"You thought i was dead? Listen here, im not going to die in a long time, but someone who will die, is you!" Marcus said. He swung his heavy scythe around. He ran towards Arigane, Swinging his scythe, at full speed. and he jumped at him.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane Dodge Rolls to the left as he dodges his Masive swing and he growls, his blade glowing from his Demigod power. He then jumps back and then slides on the blood with his stomack, swinging his keyblade at his legs. If the attack gets blocked or it misses, he slides under between his legs and regains his balance in a flash.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:47 am
"Why don't you just let me kill you?! It would save us both time, and i would end it fast, and painlessly!" Marcus said jumping at the sky. He grabbed the chain on his scythe and threw it at Arigane.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane dodges the attack, seeing that he had grabbed onto the chain and he jumps onto the chain running towards him. He then tworls his Twilight Keyblade in his hand and once he got close enofe, he jumps up into the air, shotting A thunderbult, with had a second element of Fire serrounding the Lightning Bult. He then dose a second jump in mid air and he thrust his keyblade down, strait down towards him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 am
Marcus creates a shield made out of dark ice, it covered the thunder and the fire. But the ice shattered, and Marcus had to jump out of the way. He rolled, and made dark winds blow from behind Marcus, and towards Arigane, hoping it would cut him into pieces. "Now, you will die!!!"  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane lands on his knees when he saw the Dark Wind Slashes fly towards him and he dodges most of them away, exscept 1 of the cut his left check and his left arm, making them bleed. He held his wound on his arm and he growls, running twords him, swinging his blade at Marcus.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:02 pm
Marcus runs at Arigane, and they collide their weapons, sending lightning, and sparks everywhere. A spark of lightning hit Marcus on his leg, and he winced in pain, he grinded his teeth together, and put more force on his scythe.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane felt the sparks stab into his already wound and he growns in pain, using his full strangth to try to push him back. Then, All of a Sudden, A large Cyrcle Shapped Blast, shot between then, making them both fly back onto opissite sides of the Sandlot. Arigane flew into a bench, breaking it into peices of Wooden Shards and he slams his back onto the Cement wall behind him. He falls on his knees and he looks at Marcus, weiting for him to attack.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:11 pm
Marcus hit his head on a nearby wall, and closed one eye in pain. he turned and saw arigane on the opposite side of him, and tried to get up, but his leg screamed in agony, and he got up really slowly. trying to get towards arigane. "It's over for you Arigane, now i can complete my mission, and my father will be proud of me for once..."  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane growned in pain as he got up and he looks at Marcus, his anger growning,"Our parents won't care what happens to us...all they care about is power..."
He then drags his keyblade on the ground, making sparks appear as he slowly got closer to Marcus and he caughs up blood, spilling the blood onto his chin,"It's the End, you Demon Demigod..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm
"haha, you always thought you could b-beat me. How pathetic you have become over the years. But now, i can finally end all of this, once and for all." Marcus said, and he went for a slow run. but his legs were giving up on him. "Im not going to stop until you die!" He yelled, and lifted up his scythe, and it started to glow an ominous black.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А
. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Aqua left the Usual Spot and dashed off in the same direction that Arigane did. Unfortuantly, he was faster. But she did manage to get the general direction of where he was headed. When Aqua arrived in the Sandlot, she saw Arigane and another person locked in combat. Not this time... Aqua thought as she summoned Rain Storm and dashed into battle. She jumped in front on the person who was attacking Arigane and blocked his attack. She had blocked his scythe from coming down, but had also dented her beloved keyblade. "Well, Terra is going to have to fix that..." she muttered as she looked up into the face of the attacker. Aqua looked over to Arigane, waiting for him to deliver the finishing blow. Aqua summoned a Corridor of Darkness, ready to take them to somewhere else.

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff