Submit

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

For once, she wasnt in her flutter form. It was a rarity that she felt comfortable enough with the emptiness around her to be in full size..though that wasnt that big either she thought with a shrug of her shoulders.

Moonlight spilled into the flower filled orchard, trees heavy with the start of summers bounty grew in rows around her, the scent of sweet apples filled the air, but she didnt seem interested in them.

Fathomless lavender eyes seemed to be lost in thoughts of long ago, she flicked an ear and sighed quietly to herself as she brushed her muzzle against the petals of the wild blossom gently. She was still becoming accustomed to her new home, and the freedom it gaze her, here the eyes that did see her, didnt stare at her with hate and bitterness.

Here, she was free, or well..as free as her memories and guilt let her be. Which wasn't as free as she longed to be..Looking to the sky, she smiled gently, it was to beautiful of a night to be haunted by what she couldn't in truth change, she shrugged her shoulders, pushing thoughts aside.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 pm
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Event/deathpony_warhorse.png

Nightmare had traveled far from his pumpkin patch, it was not strange for the ghoulish stallion to do late night adventures, he was a friend of the night and those who walked in it...well, mostly. He traveled openly, his armor clinking and groaning with each step he took, the coldfire of his skeletal hooves bright in the moonlit night. A silent breeze wafted by, causing him to stop in his tracks..."Ahhh..." he murmured raising his head up to smell the delicate perfume of flowers in the air..." how nice...."
He decided he could use a break and decided to head towards the scent, causing the grass under hoof to curl and brown, an unfortunate side effect to having burning skeletal hooves...especially to the strange gardening ghoul. He reached a small rise and marveled at the expanse of a large orchard in full bloom... Luckily he could not frighten flowers out of their blooms, He took a minute to admire the flower children of the trees when his ears perked straight up, he heard something...faint, it wasn't the wind, it surely wasn't any small animal...Someone...was here with him.

He smiled eerily, his lips curling back over his sharp needlepoint teeth. Maybe he could find someone to chat with!
He slunk through the trees, the mist from the coldfire of his hooves curling around the trunks of the trees. He certainly wasn't hiding the fact that he was there, he never really could.

He poked his head through a large bunch of purple wisteria and spotted her. A delicate looking mare, as beautiful as the surrounding flowers...he exhaled a cloud of green mist, realizing he had been holding his breath " a flutter....hmm?" he whispered to himself, he tilted his head, flicking his ears back and forth, he had only ever seen one flutter in the time he had began traveling...but this one was surely something different...she was very elaborate, though, as he looked closer he realized something...she looked...sad.

He wondered how to approach, he had a bad habit of frightening off folks he met and this one didn't look like one who needed frightening, she seemed to need comfort...while he had little knowledge in how to socialize with ..."normal" folks...he hoped he could do something for this one.

He took a slow breath and shook off the wisteria, calling down from the hill he stood upon " Oh...hello...i did not know....another was here....i hope you do not mind...company?

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 pm
The voice startled her, she spun towards the direction of the clearly stallion vocals, the sight that greeted her, caused her head to tilt to the side.

She openly stared at him, eyes flickering over the green flames that licked up his legs, to the unfamiliar dressings he wore, but his voice had been..kind so, she took no itch of fear from his unknown presence.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your...company?" Her ears perked, a slow smile pulled at her muzzle before her head bobbed up and down happily. "Company would be most welcome on a night such as this..it should be shared." She said, eyes flickering up to the sky before her wings fluttered lightly .

With a flick of her head, her bangs shifted out from over her eyes for a moment, before falling right back to where they'd just been, a faint sigh echoed out as she gave a shake of her head, giving up on the things.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm
Nightmare watched her turn towards him and stare in a kind of awe, he smiled disarmingly so as not to appear threatening in any way. As he usually was pretty guilty of doing the exact opposite. He paused and got the OK from her before he started to move towards the mare, he may have lived in a pumpkin patch for most of his unlife but at least he had manners.

He clopped down the hill, the coldfire of his skeletal hooves casting strange, eerie light upon the foliage around. He stopped a amicable distance from her and did his best to smile kindly " i did not expect...someone to be here...this late~ though~..." he looked up in the direction she was and a small cloud of green mist escaped his nostrils " it is indeed a...beautiful night." He agreed.

He rolled one of his acid green eyes down to look at her and caught, along with a glimpse of some very dark amethyst eyes... a heavy air of despair...heartache, something...not very good. Being the spooky sort he was very attuned to picking up such emotions, though the only one he fed on was fear...

He opened his mouth to ask what was wrong but then decided on another approach, he flicked his tail and bowed his head a little " by the way...miss, thank you for letting me enjoy your company this night, my name is Nightmare...what, may i ask...is yours?"

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 pm
She watched him move, the way his flames licked up what was left of his once fleshy legs, the grass browning and wilting under his hooves, it was so very interesting and different, she couldnt tell though, if she liked it or not, the faint song of the grass faded under his hooves, though..not completely.

She smiled, and nodded, "The flowers, their song..their perfume..I couldn't resist to come here and bask in their beauty in the moonlight." She admitted, though she wondered if he would find her odd, talking of flower songs.

" I am Niobe, well met Nightmare." She bowed her head in a deep graceful manner.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 pm
He noticed her watching his hooves and instantly lifted one of his front hooves, eying the browning greenery underhoof and wincing nervously at her " oh...i hate it when...it does that...i garden you see, i have to tip hoof all over~"
He knew from previous meetings that flutters were very intune with nature and he would hate to upset the delicate mare with killing the grass...his ears perked up as she spoke. " Flower...songs? you can hear those?" he eyed the cluster of wisteria he had emerged from earlier and scrunched his brow for a second before sighing and smirking at her " ahhh, they are beautiful...and smell nice... but alas...i cannot hear them" He smiled eerily, hoping he was humorous.

He wiggled his nose and perked up" i see, Nio...be, Niobe~" he sounded it out and chuckled " it's a very nice name for a nice mare~" He paused for a second, taking a deep calming breath of the perfumed air before speaking " i'm...sorry for noticing...but you seem...i don't know...very sad..." he eyed her from under the shadow of his head armor, his eyes bright in the darkness " i am gifted with the talent to recognize such...emotions...may...i ask what is wrong?"

He flicked his tail nervously " i may be butting in...but...i'm a good listener...

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm
She gave a soft laugh at the idea of him tip hoofing around in a garden, she herself just had to be very light hoofed, which wasnt that hard for her really, she was a very petite mare, even in her full size she came up generally a good head shorter than most mares.

"Yes, though many seem to stare at me when I admit to it but, I cannot and will not hide such a beautiful gift." She said with a nod, "They do sing to you.." she said with a soft smile.

"Sorry its such a mouthful, though no one has ever been able to give me a nickname, or shorten it to something easier to say." She gave a light shrug of her shoulders.

She sighed softly, "Ah, it seems the memories of my past continue to plague me in the present. Guilt and such..things that now, I cannot change." She sighed.

"I wouldnt want to burden you with my troubles."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 pm
He smiled at her as she explained herself. " Oh~ i do not find it strange though....it is a lovely gift...i'm sure they sing beautifully" he commented, eyeing the flowering plants " it must be nice~" he murmured, mist curling around his hooves.

He blinked and tilted his head a little " your name is not so difficult~ it is as unique as you are Niobe~" He watched with evident concern as the clouded dark emotions in her became even thicker...

After a second he spoke, looking at the stars above " the past...comes back to haunt us sometimes...i know...but it is also something to be faced, to reflect upon...to learn from..." he looked at her, watching her expressions " you would not burden me Niobe...i have been a lone creature for many years...you may not be able to change things that have happened then...but you can change the way you look at them..."

He shruged his shoulders, causing his armor to groan in protest " i will not intrude upon your...privacy...if you do not feel like...sharing."
He looked down at his hooves and sighed, a whisp of mist curling from his lips " i dislike seeing one so beautiful so...sad"

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:43 pm
"Theyre songs of what they've seen, and some of them are very old..and have seen much more than others could have thought." She lowered her head to brush her muzzle against a blossom lightly.

She let out a soft laugh, "Unique? I do believe, that is the first time Ive been called that before." She smiled at him softly for a moment.

She sighed softly, "It would be nice to have someone to confide in.." She looked up to him, before taking a deep breath. "Suppose, I might as well start from the beginning." She rolled her shoulders as her memories started to flood her mind, her eyes glazed over softly.

"My mother was our herd leader, my father a warrior. He was not leader of our herd in anyway, only a female could hold even 2nd in command, and I was her heir. But, while I was a foal, an illness struck our herd, it killed many..my father and a scouting party went off to find healers to aid those who fought against it..when many moons and suns passed and we heard no reply. Another party was sent out, our numbers were few and sending a 2nd party left us unprotected. But, it wasnt long before the other party was found, dead, the illness had struck them down, all were found but my father. After the seasons passed, we mourned him.." She glanced to him, for a moment, before she continued.

"So, my brother and I grew up with what was left of our herd and family, Benoni was a quick lesson in the art of war, and I had the gift of plants, so healing was something I seemed perfect for. Our herd moves with the seasons, to new grounds upon each season..one of these seasons, I met a stallion..and I loved him very much. He joined our ranks, knowing I could never leave my herd, who had already lost so much..we were joined in a life union. I was so happy, I was so stupid." She shook her head once more, pain now began to etch itself into her voice.

"I found myself with foal after a full rotation of seasons, I was over joyed..until I saw them. My mother..my mate.." Her eyes began to brim with tears, "By this time, I was no small foal, to let her do this..I confronted them, I was angry! But..she..and he..attacked me. I was no match for him, and with her aid I was useless.." Her body shuddered at the memory, pain racked through her as if she were being killed once again.

"What neither of them could ever understand, is that Benoni, my brother..my twin could feel my pain, could see what I was seeing..our bond being so close. He came in a rage, by the time he came, I was barely hanging on to what little life I had within me left..I blacked out." Tears rolled down her cheeks, streaking over the glowing markings on her cheeks, making them glow even more brightly against her dark coat.

"By the time I came to, he was covered in blood, their blood, my blood..my children's." The dam broke within her, she let out a shuddering sob. "My brother had killed our mother, and my mate for what they had done..our herd shunned him, but they couldnt me. I was now their leader upon my mothers death..but in their eyes..I was worthless, vile and...not worthy of them either, as tainted as my brother." She tightened her wings against her sides.

"My brother did no wrong, if it hadn't been for him..I..." She looked away, her words trailing off, her body already exhausted from reliving what she had always kept at bay for so long..Finally a whisper spoke out, "You must think me so weak now, what a fool I am."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Nightmare listened intently and as he listened he grew serious, looking for all the world like what his name implied. He didn't speak a word throughout the whole thing though her tears twisted his heart he bit his lower lip and wrinkled his brow under his dark armor...what terrible things this delicate beauty had gone through. He watched her shake with the memories she had long hidden and his eyes burned bright with emotion, in the moonlit night he looked like a demon in a flower garden. He opened his mouth and after a minute, spoke.
"Niobe...i'm sorry...your life has been more than hard...i have never known...kin. But i can imagine, a family...loss of and a families betrayal...is heartrending..."

He paused for a moment and then very slowly closed the distance between then and brushed her cheek gently with his muzzle, catching a tear. " it is also terrible to see one such as you cry...but it is needed...crying helps..." he whispered.
He stood before her, still serious, when he spoke again his voice was deep and hollow " But listen to me...Niobe...you are no fool...you did...by your recalling...nothing wrong that i can see..."

He sighed heavily, a tendril of mist curling towards the stars " none of that was your fault...your brother was just protecting you...and rightfully so...it was wrong of them...what they did to you...what they thought of you."

He looked at her from under his armor, unused to being the shoulder to cry upon...as he was mostly a hermit...but...it wasn't so bad...he was glad he could try to help her. "So...do not...blame yourself" he murmured~" life, did not play...fair"

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm
She sighed softly, her eyes fresh with hurt but, she nudged his shoulder gently. "There is no reason for you to be sorry Nightmare, so please..dont be." She said softly, "No one should be sorry, what happened..happened, there is nothing changing it." She said with a light nod of her head.

"I think, I know somewhere deep down, that none of it was my fault, but I cannot help but feel the guilt,though mostly its for the loss of my foals lives. I could have just walked away..done something later.." She let the silence trail on, though in her mind, she mourned the fact, she was sure, that from what had happened, she was now barren, no longer able to carry foals.

"Aye, life can be quiet cruel and unfair, but it happens to all of us. As my niece says, someone else has had it worse." She flicked her tail lightly behind her, she eyed him slowly, he looked every bit of his name, but he looked, more than that too. A friend, she hoped, yes, a friend indeed, he might look menacing, and scary to others, but she could see past that.

"Thank you Nightmare, thank you for listening.."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:16 pm
"That is true..." he replied, his heart heavy " there isn't anything we may do, to change the past...but as i said...the way we look at things...may be changed..." He looked down at her and smiled a little...She still seemed so delicate compared to him. And yet she was far stronger, and had delt with so much more than she let on...

He listened to her and nodded slowly " it was...a pity, that you lost your foals...the loss of a life that never bloomed is painful..." he looked up to the moonlit tapestry of the night " i was once told...that in such cases, their souls meet as little twinkles in the sky, and they are reborn as your next..." he paused and looked down at her, trying to assure her " you never know...what life is going to give you...Niobe."

He took a deep breath and held it for a second before exhaling " and i hope...it smiles upon you soon..."

He smiled as gently as he could, hoping that despite their drastically different appearances, they could be friends...so she wouldn't be so alone with her past, because left alone the past easily eats away at someone till there is little but a shell left...he did not want that for her.
" You are...welcome Niobe...you are always welcome to talk to me if you need...a friend." He shuffled a skeletal hoof, strangely self conscious.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm
"That, is true as well. It may take sometime, but I hope my outlook on my past will change as well. I'd enjoy it greatly to be able to look upon the world with a refreshed vigor for life." She looked up at him, her eyes seemed seem so sorrow ridden as she gave him a faint smile.
While, he looked like a creature from hell, he was more gentle and understanding than most would be willing to admit. She was happy to admit she was more than willing to befriend him..

Her ears drew back, but she craned her head to look up at the sky as she sighed softly. " I didnt want to go on after losing them, losing all I loved. But, I suppose it is better that they didnt come after all that happened, I wouldnt want them to be pained in thinking they would remind me of what their father had done, I couldnt have bared it." She said to what seemed to be the stars.

"It has started to smile upon me already, I left the herd. They were to stubborn, and blind of their ways, and I had enough. I left my only home, to come here..I am from the mountain peaks." She glanced at him from the corners of her eyes.

Her tail flickered behind her for a moment, before she glanced at him fully now, eyes moving over him before she leaned forward, arching her neck to brush her muzzle against his cheek, well the patch of cheek not covered by his helmet, or the straps. "Aye, it is a wonder to have such a friend as you. I am deeply grateful for it."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Nightmare nodded " it would make me happy to see you enjoying life at some point...miss Niobe~" He looked at the expanse of the flower draped orchard and closed his eyes, inhaling the scent of all the flowers around, he stayed like that until he spoke " what, on a night like this...can go wrong?" he murmured, opening one eye to look at her, smiling. " It is not all bad, that i met you here..."
He looked at the stars with her, his ears pricked forward, as if trying to hear them. " i...can understand...how you feel~ while i have never had a family...or foals of my own...i can feel what you are..." he tilted his head a little and eyed her " someday it will be better ~ and who knows? maybe you will be able to have foals with someone who is kind to you~life...is strange sometimes"

He huffed a little cloud of mist " my herd is a bunch of pumpkins, literally" he chortled, which was a rather scary sound coming from him. " But if...you have to deal with a bunch of stubborn nanny heads...it was best you left~" he hissed.

She brushed her muzzle against his cheek and he felt his usually cold skin grow warm, unusued to contact of any sort from mares he was glad for the cover of night to cover his embarassment. " ...thank you" he murmured, doing his best to smile like a gentlebeast without showing all of his pointy teeth
"and i am glad to be yours Niobe."

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm
"I enjoy life, though I suppose not as fully I could. But I enjoy the warmth of the sun, the company of others, and good friends.." She looked at him, "I enjoy the song of the earth, and I enjoy my family's well being..I enjoy life very much. Though, I'm sure I will even more once the chains of guilt free me from their hold." She said with a somber nod.

She smiled at him, and nodded, "No, it was not bad meeting you here at all. I am very grateful for it. And for you..for our new friendship." She nodded her head, she felt, happy, so true and pure, it was wonderful to feel it washing over her. "You have the start of a family now, for what are friends but extended family!" She nodded happily.

"Yes, it was best that I did leave. If I want to be free of my past, or the chains of it, then I had to be free of eyes that could only see my past and what had come of it." She flicked her tail.

She smiled at him tenderly, her wings opening and closing slowly, gently brushing against his side. "There is no need to thank me Nightmare, I am the one who is in debt to you."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff