Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Landry and Phoinexfire vs Shanahan and Claire Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Landry and Phoinexfire vs Shanahan and Claire  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm
"The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster"

The sound of thunder and lightning echoes throughout the arena as the titan tron shows the image of a desert,the storm brewing off in the distance. A chorus of voices could be heard laughing,crying, and speaking- all at once. The noise stopped,but it welcomed something more. A deep,powerful voice spoke against the sounds of chanting and bells tolling in the background.A dark,shadowy figure appeared;rapidly walking to the screen. The face of this person couldn't be seen,leaving which left no clue as to who it was.

"My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster"

A bolt of lightning struck,creating a flash on the screen before it turned to darkness. The half of a pale white face emerged from the darkness,and that face was the face of Phoenixfire. At this time,Phoenixfire strode down the ramp with no emotion on her face while the lighting of the arena turned to a deep shade of purple. Her hips swayed from side to side as a layer of fog began to form at her feet. She approached the steel steps and walked up them,stopping at the turnbuckle before looking to the crowd. Phoenix stepped through the ropes and sprinted to one of the turnbuckles,then placing herself on the second rope. The crowd was as pumped as ever and she couldn't wait to put on another spectacular performance.

Miss_Undastood

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Don't you wanna go for a ride
Down to the other side
Feels so good you could cry
Now won't you do what I told you!?

Landry emerged from behind the curtain in a his wrestling gear, a determined look on his face, though the irremovable air of confidence still surrounded him. Everyone remembered what happened to him last week when he was inexplicably replaced in his matchup with Jarel by some jobber, and despite the fact he showed up late by being held up by an uncontrollable force, the fans had begun to turn in favor of the Heartbreaker.

"Introducing her tag team partner, from Denver, Colorado, weighing in at 245 pounds, 'The Hearbreaker', Mike Landry!"

I remember when you used to be shy
Hey once we were so fine you and I
Now why you gotta make it so hard on me!?
Yeah it's hard on me...
And i'm sorry but it's not a mistake
And i'm running but you're getting away!

Landry began marching down the ramp, an extra sense of purpose in every step as tonight he not only had the chance to get back at the man who has been trying to haunt Landry with the past for the past month, but he also has the opportunity to show once and for all that not only is he better than Shanahan, but Phoenixfire is better than any and all Divas.

Eventually he hopped up onto the apron in one vertical leap and slid through the ropes. He bipassed his usual pose on the turnbuckle and instead requested a microphone from the ringside attendent.

"TONIGHT!"

Was all he needed to say before he could get a quick pop from the crowd. Week after week he has been proving himself against unfair odds, and week after week he has regained the trust of his fans.

"TONIGHT! Is the beginning...of the end! Tonight! I set into motion the final part of my plan to rid the world of that scum, that punk, Matt Shanahan. Tonight I prove to THE WORLD, not only that Phoenixfire is the Definitive Diva, but that I would do anything for her. And what i've done, is bestow my knowledge of wrestling and psychology upon her and made her...untouchable."

Landry turned to Phoenixfire and applauded for her as the audience returned the favor in spades, giving Phoenixfire a standing ovation.

"And so...TONIGHT! I garuntee that Phoenixfire will make an impression on all of you out there that you...and Matt Shanahan...will never...ever...forget."

Landry dropped the mic and made his way over to Phoenixfire in their corner, discusseing stratagy for the match.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm
'The Wicker Man' by Iron Maiden blasted through the arena as Matt Shanahan walked out, carrying his baseball bat with him. He wasted no time to get down to the ring, sliding in and climbing to his feet quickly. He tossed his bat to the outside and turned to his opponents, tempted to jump Landry before his own partner could even come down to the ring.

((Lazy. Tired... Mostly lazy.))  

Punkology

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 am

Your time is done, I'm moving in
I've come to far to lose, so go ahead and try me
You know I've just begun, just begun

[Chorus:]
You've never seen a fight like this before
(Like this before)
I'll take you down and leave you wanting more
(More)
You've crossed the line that I cannot ignore
(Cannot ignore)
You've never seen a fight like this before
(Yeah)

Fight like This by Decyfer Down began to play throughout the arena and the crowd began to cheer. Not for who was going to come out, because they hadn't a clue, but for the fact that another match was going to happen!

User Image

"From Salem, please welcome Claire HAWKINS!"

With that said, Claire walked out from backstage with a wicked little grin on her face. This was going to be fun! Anyway, she walked down the ramp and dove head first into the ring. She sprang back up to her feet before sprinting across the the ring. She hopped onto the second turnbuckle of a ring post and looked out at the crowd, who were all cheering. Wait where was her normal assortment of pyro tonight?

Still standing on the second turnbuckle, Claire held her arms out in front of her and crossed them at the wrists. Still wearing the wicked little grin, she threw her arms out to the side and bright blue fire shot forth up from the other three ring posts! She lowered her arms and hopped down from the turnbuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 am
Landry held Phoenixfire's cheek gently and smiled at her, ignoring completely his opponents' entrances.

"Go show them what you got," he said confidently before climbing out of the ring.  

Neo_Hurricane

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:45 pm
Phoenixfire smiled and uttered a response in answer to Landry's command before she turned away from where he had exited the ring. She had felt the two had some sort of connection after all the training and competition they'd been through together in the most recent weeks. Phoenix wasn't sure what to make of that but knew what to make of what was in front of her as she faced one of her most familiar opponents. She was going to have to bring everything she had to the table because Claire wasn't going to accept anything other than her best.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:12 pm
Claire looked at Phoenixfire, then to Landry, then back to Phoenixfire. She flexed her fingers before walking to the center of the ring. Guess the two of them were going to start this off right, and hopefully not in Shanahan's way. Anyway, the bell rang and Claire readied herself for whatever her, what she considered at least to be, long time rival!  

Claire Hawkins

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:36 pm
Phoenixfire was going to have to play this match right to really impress Landry. She wanted to try the usual opening for her matches but Claire would expect it. Phoenix would have to play to that expectation and look for an opening. She made her way to the center and held her arms up for the lockup. Phoenixfire would have to keep her intentions hidden but if she got the chance, she'd try to plant a fist in the side of Claire's face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 am
((Calling an auto because I was told to. >_> ))

Matt hit a blind tag on Claire. (This is where the auto comes in! ninja ) He climbed into the ring before the ref, Claire, or even Phoenix could say anything.  

Punkology

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:11 pm
((It's alright.))

Phoenixfire had let her attention wander for those few moments as she waited for Claire's next move. She had a gut feeling that this match would be the catalyst for something bigger in her career, and that wasn't just a cheap cliche. It had drew her away from the present and into the could be's for long enough that a blind tag was made between the opposing faction, unbeknownst to her. And there it was, that catalyst that had been floating across her brain only moments earlier was staring back at her across the ring. How she reacted in this moment was crucial. Phoenix stuttered and hobbled backwards several steps before she looked to Landry for some sort of guidance through this unexpected turn of events.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Shanahan smirked at Phoenix, slowly walking towards her.

"Go ahead, tag him in. Make my day."  

Punkology

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:30 pm
This wasn't how Landry expected the match to unfold, but the fact that Shanahan would tag himself in to take advantage of Phoenixfire in order to get to him didn't surprise him at all. Of course Landry reached out his hand for the tag, not willing to subject his sweet protege to such pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:51 pm
Phoenixfire stretched out her already trembling hand in Landry's direction and tagged her partner in before escaping to the safe haven outside the ropes. She couldn't bring herself to fight against someone who had been an ally back in the fledgling days of her career that she knew had the capacity to destroy her. Phoenix wasn't even sure how she'd handle Landry requesting her assistance with Shanahan, but knew he held the capacity to fight quite well against the man. If anything, the uncertainty of the events that would follow was what made her nervous.  

Miss_Undastood

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm
Landry didn't mind comming to the rescue of the object of his affection, in fact he relished the chance to ride in on a white horse and take down the man in the black hat. As soon as their hands touched Landry slid between the ropes and took the center of the ring, starring down Shanahan, begging him to make a move.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games