Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Flying Lessons Chandra, Sonnet & Maion [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 am
This rp is performed on AIM between myself and Syaoran-Puu

User Image
User Image

Syaoran-Puu

Maion was still a little fuming at the activities of the night before despite trusting his daughter he really couldn't bring himself to trust the males that wanted to hang around her. And that kiss...... a cringe rippled through his body at the memory, although he had pretended not to see and ignored it, it had been one of the hardest things he had ever done in his life. It somehow made fighting skinwalkers look easy. Why did his little girls have to grow up so fast? He had almost accepted that his eldest daughter Io had started to hang around with boys but her baby? It was just hard to swallow. Waking up he looked over at his mate Sengdroma. He knew what he would have done if her father had disapproved and that scared him even more. He would do anything for his mate, ANYTHING.

A grunt left his lips as he decided to go hunt some breakfast before waiting at the training location for them. He wouldn't be able to stand watching them walk together with the view of the kiss playing in his mind. At least when he was teaching them to fly he wouldn't have to think about it.

Syaoran-Puu

Chandra woke up, a soft yawn left her lips as she looked around and started to pull herself to her four hooves so that she could stretch out properly. Wiggling he four large wings before pulling them close to her side, her little forehead wings wiggled excitely as she wait for her friend to return.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:25 am
User Image

Sonnet was actually stood outside of her herd grounds, having been too excited to sleep for long. He had come over here and waited respectfully outside. Not sure when he had been expected to arrive, he had run off as soon as his dad was done stuffing food into him. So he waited, a little too afraid to walk on in, not wanting to wake them if they were sleeping, or interrupt breakfast. So he was keeping occupied watching a little catapillar on a bush. He really wasn't the kind of boy Maion was afraid of, though he had no idea what the angenicorn male thought, but the nhe was young so he didn't think of such things yet.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:27 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra decided it was time to go hunt some breakfast, and although there where a few berry bushes near where she was sleeping she always prefered those that grew in the forest. With a skip in her step she made her way into the forest, humming a small tune to the beat of her body's movement. Her rump swayed, her wings wiggled and her hair danced around her neck.

It didn't take long for her to find some nice food, taking a few mouthful little bits of the juice dribbled down the corner of her mouth as the rest dribbled down her throat. They where so tasty. Licking her lips she started to head back when suddenly a speck of purple caught her eye. Turning to look at it properly she noticed that it was someone familar. A little cautiously she spoke, "Sonnet?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 am
Sonnet looked around, the carapillar having crawled onto his nose at this point, his head wings giving an excited little wiggle and smiling at her. Seeming to have gotten home and back just fine. "Chan!" Trotting over, finding a nice bush and sticking his nose into it so the catapillar could get off. "I was waiting, I didn't know when this morning to get here." Not minding waiting, finding that waiting got better results than butting in. "Sorry if I'm early..."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 am
Syaoran-Puu

She shook her head softly and watched the little catterpillar leave his nose to join the leaf. Surely that tickled? She would have to ask later. "You're not early or late silly." She gave him a beaming grin before talking again, "Have you eaten?" She titled her head as waited for a reply. It was nice to see her friend again, even if it hadn't really been too long since they where last together. With that another question rushed out of her mouth and a worried look covered her face. "You didn't get in trouble with your Daddy or anything did you?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 am
Sonnets expression grew sheepish at her questions. "Dad was a bit mad I was out so late, but he's never too harsh as long as I get home safe. I just got sent to bed early..." Having been told to eat and go straight to bed when he got home, that not really a harsh punishment but not something that often happened. "And yes, dad wouldn't let me leave till I ate enough breakfast.."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 am
Syaoran-Puu

"Sorry..." She said sheepishly as she listened, it had been her fault why they had been out so late. Plus she had let him walk her own. A guilty twinge stuck her heart. Sighing a little in an effort to push that thought away so that she could enjoy being with him and their lesson with her father -although she had a feeling that he would most likely embarass her again. "Well..." she hesitated before talking again, "....I am glad you have ate. Would you like to head over to my father's teaching area then?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:31 am
Nodding and smiling, not seeming bothered by being told off, to his mind it had been worth being sent to bed to spend time with her. "Its ok though because I got time with you, and we get flying lessons today... " Flying and time with her seemed to be the best thing he could think of, not seeming in the slightest bothered. "Oh that reminds me..." Turning and heading over to where he had been waiting, picking something up and walking back to her with a small cloth bundle hanging from his mouth. Placing it at her feet, the folds opening. "Dad said that when you visit friends you should bring a presant... so I brought you these.." The cloth having opened to show small little ripe strawberries. Probably the first ones of the year going on their size. "I tried one, they are sweet." His dad also having said that he should bring something for her father as he was doing the teaching, but he hadn't known what to bring. "Dad also said to bring something for your father... But I had no idea what to bring.."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:33 am
Syaoran-Puu

She blushed a little at his words -oh how it was nice to have such a dark pelt. She still didn't like the fact that he was told off but since he didn't seem to mind she wouldn't mention it again. Instead she simply smiled at him. She was looking forward to trying to fly again -maybe this time she would manage it.

Curious about his gift and a little shocked that she had thought to do such a thing she watched him. When he opened it to reveal cute little red berries - yet they looked different to the berries she had seen and had before. "What are they?" She asked looking from them to Sonnet with a curious smile on her face. Before she heard the reply she lowered her nose towards them and sniffed them softly, they really did smell sweet. "OH" She paused to think what her father would like. In all honesty she had never known anyone give him anything -usually she just gave him lots of kisses but that wasn't something Sonnet could do. "I think he would like the fruit you brought." She smiled at him before turning once more towards the stange fruit. Looking again at Sonnet she tilted her head a little as a shy look peeled across her face before she spoke, "May I have one?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:36 am
Sonnet smiles softly, watching her "There strawberries, they get bigger apparently when the summer comes, but now they are small, but good to eat." Nodding as he smiles. "There yours, eat them all if you like, I can get some more for your dad." Not sure about her dad still but he figured that it couldn't be a bad thing to bring a thank you present. Though he supposed that time would tell, hoping that he would like the gift.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:39 am
Syaoran-Puu

"Strawberries...." She hadn't heard of them before but knew that he wouldn't have brought them over as a gift if they weren't nice. "I'll have just the one" she chirped before taking one in her mouth. The juices exploded in her mouth and once again a small trail of juice escaped her lips and drippled down the side of her mouth. He was right they where very sweet. She was curious as to where they could be found. Looking at him with a soft grin she had an idea, "How about you give these ones to my Dad and you can show me later where to find some myself? I like them." She giggled softly, her little ear wings wiggling softly on her head before she remembered her manners and added, "You will have to let me do something in return for introducing me to them." She was so excited that she didn't even notice the dribble of juice that had run down her lips and chin.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 am
Nodding at her suggestion. "Ok, I can show you where they are, though they might be in the wrong way to where we are going." The berries not far from his home but he would show her first if she liked. "Want me to show you now or later?" More than happy to show her whenever she wanted. Smiling seeming his usual self, though a little nervous about the lessons. "Umm... you have some juice on your chin..." Blushing a little, not sure if it was polite to point these things out, but he knew juice got sticky and attracted little bug things.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:43 am
Syaoran-Puu

"Later" she chirped happily, not wanting to leave her Daddy waiting too long -not that he would get mad or anything. As he commented on the juice on her chin she blushed a little and try to pretend as if she didn't care with a sweet little giggle and a playful lick of her lips. "Better?" She beamed at him to show her white teeth, hoping that she was all clear.

"So...." She wiggled her rump and playfully tagged him with her shoulder before starting towards the herd lands again. "....are you coming?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:44 am
Nodding again and smiling happy to take her to where the berries were after the lessons. Rather glad she had picked later as he also didn't want to keep her dad waiting, that guy was scary when he glowered at you. Peering at her chin shaking his head there was still juice. "Excuse this but umm.." Blushing as he leaned over and licked the bit of juice that remained before pulling back. "All gone." Looking at his hooves after that. Looking up when she tagged him and followed along. "Yes I'm coming." Falling into step beside her.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:45 am
Syaoran-Puu

She blushed a little as he came so close to her, but at the same time she didn't hate the feeling. It was clear from his actions afterwards that he was embarassed by it and she didn't want to make it worst.

Looking over her shoulder at him she smiled and then spoke. "Just stand your ground with him.... and remember he is a big softy at heart!" She knew her father and the fact was that she knew that he would like Sonnet when he got to know him, she didn't think he was like other boys. He certainly wasn't like Mal. Smiling softly she just hoped that he wouldn't do something to embarrass her.

They walked through the egde of the forest and soon they where in her herd land again. The area they where travelling to was passed her sleeping spot near the left of the lake. There was a rocky area that made it perfect to jump from and create drift when trying to fly.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff