Reply Suburbs
[PRP]Back to the Start

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

speakerofthesun

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:14 pm
"Sofie, what am I going to do with you!" The young man growled at a rather pale looking Linoone. "You can't just go around stealing people's money!" He had about reached his exasperation point with the small creature; try as he might, he could not seem to break her kleptomania, a fact that irked the ex-officer to no end.

Doeful eyes pouted up at the young trainer, and the lithe creature moved fluidly up his arm to rest comfortably upon his shoulder. She nuzzled his neck cooing softly. Flustered the auburn male attempted to crane his neck to the side to get a good look at the elusive pokemon. "Oh no you don't, playing cute isn't going to work this time. We have to return this money before someone comes looking for you!" and me, he added silently. He could just see the headlines now: Ex-Officer jailed for petty theft. Oh his father would have his head. "Come on Soph...Please show me where you got it from." But the creature just shook her head and made a soft hmphing noise.

"Oh you're impossible!" Positively fuming the young man stormed through the paved streets of the town, mumbling angrily to himself. "Haven't been back in town for more than five minutes and already I'm in trouble." To which the perching pokemon nipped his ear. "Yowch. I swear Sofiel, I'm going to throw you out a window one of these days. Go ahead, keep pushing your luck." With a soft sigh he adjusted the collar of his modified officer's coat, "Can you at least point me in the direction of a decent food stand?"

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Sienna tried to keep up with her Pidgeot, who was flying furiously through the suburbs. "Frey! Come on, it wasn't much, let it go!" Frey finally banked in the air and landed in front of his trainer. Sienna in turn came to a halt and placed her hands on her knees in an effort to catch her breath. Running was not her thing. A few minutes ago they had been walking through a crowd, Frey flying above her, when the bird pokemon started to freak out. Sienna later realized that the bump she had felt on her hip wasn't just because she passed by another person, but because someone had taken a few pokedollars from her bag. Sienna wasn't the neatest person and usually left stray change floating in her bag instead of neatly in her wallet.

Frey, however, was never nearly as complacent as Sienna. His feathers were very ruffled even after she got him to stop. "" Frey chirped to himself, even though he knew his trainer wouldn't understand him. It was /their/ money, they didn't earn it just for it to be stolen!

But as usual Sienna shrugged it off. After finally catching her breath, she walked over to her Pidgeot and smoothed his crest-feathers. "Chill out, Frey. It was nothing." She soothed him. Then her stomach growled. "Hm. Let's get lunch, we still have plenty of money from our last battle." Frey preened himself and then nodded. Food didn't sound bad.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

speakerofthesun

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm
They had walked a number of blocks when Sophie began fidgeting on his shoulder. Her head tilted up, nostrils flaring as she caught the scent of the last pokemon she wanted to see right now. "" She nipped at her trainer's ear, chattering animatedly.

"Yowch! Hey, what the heck is wrong with you Soph?" Carter halted his process only a few feet away from the burger-stand that had become their destination. Hands flailed about comically as he attempted to get control of the squirming critter, but it shifted from shoulder to shoulder with ease avoiding his swatting movements. "I swear if you don't knock it off I'm going to put you back in that damn pokeball of yours."

"" She leaped from his shoulders and took a quick swipe at his ankles, dancing out of his grasp. "" She crooned, and trotted a few steps backwards as Carter made a dive in her direction. She taunted him once he recovered and made to repeat the process. ""

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:30 am
"Mmm, burgers!" Sienna had spotted the burger stand and was eagerly headed for it. Frey fluttered quickly behind her, surveying the crowd for any Linoone. He might have calmed down for now, but he still wanted to find that slippery ferret and give it a piece of his mind.

Sienna was almost a third of the way to the stand when Frey found what he was looking for. A Linoone was on the ground, teasing its trainer from the looks of it. The pidgeot flew at the Linoone and squawked "" Sienna turned at her bird's squawking. "Where are you going?" Abandoning her beeline for the burger stand she chased after her Pidgeot for the second time that day.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

speakerofthesun

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:05 pm
"" The Linoone gave a panicked yelp and leaped right at her trainer, knocking the bewildered man over. Finding the bottom of his shirt she buried deep, popping only her nose out of the top collar.

"I swear I'm going to...hey what the heck?" Carter toppled backwards as his newest pokemon violated him, seeking sanctuary in his shirt. "Now what's wrong with you girl?" Blue eyes flitted around and then upwards, "Oh I see, what you're afraid of a bird eh?" Shaking his head he waved up to the pokemon and used one hand to push himself off of the ground. "Come on, he isn't going to hurt you, aren't 'cha?"

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:29 pm
Frey had thought he lost the Linoone again until he noticed the fallen trainer's shirty wriggling. "" The Pidgeot stuck his beak closer to the shirt in an effort to drive the weasel pokemon out. Sienna reached out with a gloved hand to get her bird away from the other trainer. "What in the world is wrong with you? Attacking trainers is unacceptable!" She stuck an arm between her Pidgeot and the other trainer before offering a hand to help him up.
"Are you all right? I'm so sorry about him, he usually isn't so wild, he's just been ruffled up because a pickpocket took a couple of pokedollars from my bag earlier."

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

speakerofthesun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Sofie wiggled her rump at the bird, giggling from her sanctuary, "" Her tail flickered back and forth, attempting to brush the investigator away, but of course to no avail.

"No, no, he's perfectly fine." His sentence was punctuated by painful gasps as the Linoone's sharp claws dug none-to-gently into his chest. Wincing he finally managed to grab the pokemon around the scruff of the neck and haul him forceably out of his hiding place. "You dirty little rat!" Holding the pokemon at an arms length Carter finally managed to push himself to his feet.

"So you're the poor soul...I'm so sorry, Sofie has a bit of a problem." He scowled at the sheepish pokemon and dropped her none-to-gently on the ground. "I should let him eat you, you know."

With a sigh he returned his attention to the trainer and began digging about in his bag. "I think I've got your pokedollars if you'll give me a moment."

Suburbs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games