Unravel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 am
Here is where the water bids for her to go.

It is here where the human will get the piece of mind she needs.

Hopefully her mind will come to rest.

But Lin know there is more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:40 am
Arriving at the sanctuary, Katrina took a deep breath. It was a holy building, not like she was spiritual but it use to be considered a place of peace and wholesomeness, giving her a sensation of grace coming upon it.

"Here?" She asked, unsure.

Iris stuck her head out and stared at where 'here' was, and when she noticed what the sanctuary was she gave her familiar snort.

"Ya gotta be kiddin' me!"  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 am
"Yes, here."

Lin came to a study halt as she peered up onto the cathedral, The Sanctuary. She couldn't see it, but she knows of it.She gave a small smile, "Magnificent, no?" She asked. "You humans sure do know your craft." She praised. "Shall we?" She said as she continued down past the gates.

---

Wrex stood at the watchtower, peering over the edge. He clicked his scanner, trying to get a better reading on the ground. Numbers and other symbols appeared in his eyes as they dance across his vision. He smiled as his vision saw the image of Lin approach the gates. With a human.

Wrex chuckled, "Dude," He called to Susano,who was sitting a near the elevator, "Lin's here," He said.

Susano grunted, "Why would she be here?" He asked.

"Dunno," Wrex said, turning off his scanner, "But she's here with a human."

"One-sama isn't going to like that." Susano chuckled.

"Yeah, well." Wrex ran to the elevator, "Let's greet them anyway."

"Right behind you." Susano said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:03 pm
"Ummm...what if I'm not welcome here? What if they discriminate against humans...a-are there any humans here?" Katrina stuttered to Lin, following close behind.

"Grow up, ya won't be a lil girl in a few years so stop actin' like one!" Iris hissed, kicking into Katrina's side.  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Lin chuckled, "Don't worry, Katrina, my dear." She eased, "No one will say anything against you. I'm certain of it." She came to a halt as she cocked her head to the right.

"Lin!" Right on time. Lin gave a slight smile.

Wrex ran up to the group, Susano following suit. "Hello, boys." Lin greeted.

"We're not boys!" Wrex shouted. He then eased himself, "It's good to see you..." Susano just gave a customary bow. Wrex noticedthe human, "And who's this young lady?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:35 pm
"Katrina Redd," she mused, bending down to their size and she held out her pinky to shake in greeting.

Iris simply hopped out and walked over to the quiet one, Susano. "You Asian?" She chuckled out, staring him over with crossed arms. "Wanna make a Tiger Woods with me?" She snorted at her own joke loudly and patted him on the shoulder.

"I'm just jokin' widja!" She hooted, grabbing her side. She was being obnoxious, as usual. But Katrina kept a shaky pinky out still, waiting for a shake.  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:54 pm
Wrex took the pinky and shook it, smiling, "Nice to meetcha. I'm Wrex. Tall, dark, and scary over here is Susano." He pointed over to the samurai, who's mouth was agape over the other stitchpunks vulgar joke.

"Wait- what?" Susano mumbled. When she started laughing, he rose a brow. "Lin-chan, you bring the weirdest... beings here..."

Lin chuckled. "Well, the human needs help, and I'm not one to turn down someone in need." She said.

Wrex let go of the pinky and smiled at Katrina, "So, Kat, why did Lin bring ya here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:03 pm
Katrina gave an awkward giggle in embarrassment because of Iris, but shook it off and reached into her pocket, trying to get the picture. She could have turned to stone when she figured out she hadn't grabbed it.

"No worries, ya flesh pile!" Iris hummed. "Miss fortune teller said that he be here."

"But..." Katrina mumbled. It was the only picture she could find of how he use to look. "F-fine. Do you guys know where Buck is...or...ummm...36?" She asked the two with a worried face.  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:25 pm
Wrex put a hand to his chin an thought for a moment, "He sounds familiar..." He muttered. Then it hit him, "Thats right! A guy named Buck came here yesterday!" He announced.

Susano nodded, "I don't think it left yet." Susano said, emphasizing on the 'it' part. "Then again, we took late shifts on the tower so we really don't know."

Wrex sighed at the samurai's behavior, but let he it pass. Lin frowned, "Well, I wouldn't be here if he wasn't." She reasoned.

Susano shrugged. "If you say so, Lin-chan."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 pm
Katrina gave a grunt and hung her head. She wasn't going to doubt her, but...

"Did I hear the utterance of my naaaaaaaaame?" A voice sung in the distance. It was without a doubt, the strange 36 who was hopping down from a broken window at the top of the sanctuary. He chuckled all the way down and once he got to a certain ledge, he used all his force to shoot himself over to the group and he ended up landing on Wrex, pushing him to the ground.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to end up like this with you so soon but-" he cut himself off, looking up at Katrina with a wide optic.

"Oh...my...God..." they murmured in unison. The very same, monotone way, staring at each other.

"B-Buck...?"

"Ghetto girl...?"

The air became tense between the two, the complete silence that fell upon them. No matter to the loud-mouthed Iris.

"HA! Your ***** of a boyfriend looks like a WOMAN! It isn't even a HE anymore, it's an...IT!" She snorted, toppling over with obnoxious laughter.

The two still stayed completely still in shock.  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:58 pm
"I-I'm sorry, my dear..." Lin stuttered. All of the sudden she was glad she was blind, "I didn't have the heart to tell you..."

"You knew?" Susano questioned the seer with a narrow optic.

"Unfortunately, so..." Lin confirmed, holding her head low. Susano nodded. Then chuckled.

Wrex, under 36, grunted and tried to worm himself free, "Please get off of me..." He begged panting. "Suffocating..." Susano laughed again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 pm
"Yeah, yeah, sure..." 36 muttered, helping himself off of Wrex. Katrina remained frozen as he walked over, not exactly sure of what to say or do, and she tried her best to ignore her partner.

"What happened to you?!" She finally squealed, pointing at him.

"Old people go through lots of changes, I guess," he shrugged, trying to sound happy that she saw him this way.

"But your...your all..."

"ALL TRANNYISH AND UNDOABLE!" Iris bursted out again.

36 just scratched behind his neck, staring at them.  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Susano helped Wrex up with a chuckle. Wrex glared at the samurai. "It's not funny." He muttered.

Susano chuckled, "Then we both have a different taste in humor." He retorted.

Lin sighed. Sometimes being a fortune teller means you have to go through things like this. Still, Lin never got used to the bad parts. She turned her head to the pair and settled. Not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:15 am
"So what's the deal?" 36 finally huffed. "You brought me Ghetto Girl, why?"

"You make eht sound like bringin her here is so horrible!" Iris giggled. 36 only glared at her then sighed.

"No, no. Just curious."

Katrina stayed silent. She wasn't going to say why she wanted to find him now, with the way he looks...Lin was right. It wasn't the worse thing she'd seen, but it was bad enough.

36 gave another sigh. "Well what am I suppose to do now? Put some music on and dance like Micheal Jackson?"

Iris let out another obnoxious snort. Not surprising by now with her around.  

chavinist

Greedy Capitalist

Arrogant Messiah
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am
Lin only sighed. Peering up at Katrina with blind eyes, Lin could tell that she didn't want 36 to know why indeed she came. She fabricated a tale in her mind real quick, "I-" She started before Susano interrupted her.

Of course the boys won't shut up. "If Lin came here with the human and her vulgar doll, then it could only mean that the human was looking for you." Susano snorted, "Of course I don't see why..." He whispered.

Wrex said nothing as he clicked his scanner to see if anything as broken. Thankfully he wasn't in too bad shape and just shrugged.  
RP- The Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff