Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
If You Ate The Death Note..? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 pm
So, Death Note related topic today. biggrin

If you ate the Death Note, what do you think would happen?

Personally I think your skin would become the replacement for the death note. Like, you write on their skin and *BAM* dead criminal.
And that all seems fine and dandy but the only thing would be that the name has to remain on you forever and remind you of what you have done.
Unless your a heartless b*stard like Light and have no emotion towards any death thats not yours.

Pros, Cons, ideas on consuming a Death Note anyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 am
I can see many different things that might happen. Though the top one is that nothing would happen except you damage your throat and oragns.

Another way is the same as yours, which actually is weird cause me and my friends were talking about this like 4 months ago xD

It would be cool since the papers would actually like, ummm, dissolve maybe (?) and you could become like then shinigami or something.

---One more question/thought. What would happen if you need to use the restroom? i mean cause its not like it wouldn't damage or do somthing weird to your insides... O_o  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm
Sienna_fire13
I can see many different things that might happen. Though the top one is that nothing would happen except you damage your throat and oragns.

Another way is the same as yours, which actually is weird cause me and my friends were talking about this like 4 months ago xD

It would be cool since the papers would actually like, ummm, dissolve maybe (?) and you could become like then shinigami or something.

---One more question/thought. What would happen if you need to use the restroom? i mean cause its not like it wouldn't damage or do somthing weird to your insides... O_o

Haha, maybe its make your...uuuhmm... fecal matter... haha i dont even know -.-  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 pm
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13

Haha, maybe its make your...uuuhmm... fecal matter... haha i dont even know -.-

xD it all good =p  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:54 pm
Light ate a piece of the Death Note with Higuchi's name on it and was fine remember?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm
Kari Twilight Mist
Light ate a piece of the Death Note with Higuchi's name on it and was fine remember?

... really? ... i dont remember... was it in both anime and manga? or one or the other? confused  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Cereserel

Mewling Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Sienna_fire13

I agree in the first coz thats wat would usually happen in real life... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Uh... Skin? eek  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:01 am
Sienna_fire13
Kari Twilight Mist

... really? ... i dont remember... was it in both anime and manga? or one or the other? confused

I don't remember them SHOWING it in either but he specifically states it was part of his plan when he explains it to Rem and Ryuk... or maybe he thinks it as Higuchi is captured I forget. Either way I am 100% positive he admits to planning to eat the part he wrote on so he would DEFINITELY be in contact with it when Higuchi died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm
Kari Twilight Mist
Sienna_fire13
Kari Twilight Mist

I don't remember them SHOWING it in either but he specifically states it was part of his plan when he explains it to Rem and Ryuk... or maybe he thinks it as Higuchi is captured I forget. Either way I am 100% positive he admits to planning to eat the part he wrote on so he would DEFINITELY be in contact with it when Higuchi died.
Yeah I remember now. You could definately eat the death note. But when it comes out is it still useable?  

Sai-chibi

Dangerous Smoker

Angel Mechanholy

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 am
This idea is probably really unimaginative but you either become a shinigami or die?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm
This conversation just made me think of this...it's so funny!! (If it works)

Sugar High  

Sain After Dark

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:35 pm
WammyHouseWhore

Personally I think your skin would become the replacement for the death note. Like, you write on their skin and *BAM* dead criminal.
And that all seems fine and dandy but the only thing would be that the name has to remain on you forever and remind you of what you have done.
Unless your a heartless b*stard like Light and have no emotion towards any death thats not yours.

What if you did year book signings on that person's arm? You'd be writing your own death!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:55 pm
Either...
1. you'd probably die or somthing from consuming a book.
2. you might get to see shinigami's your whole life..
O_O  

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

drago the terrible

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 pm
WammyHouseWhore

thats was i was thing whould happen,and that whould be cool  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces