Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koko de Minasan wa Kazoku

Back to Guilds

A simple everyday RP guild with a close knit group of friends. 

Tags: roleplay, anime, family, friends, having fun 

Reply Main Forum
Character creation thread. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 am
For RP, first thing people have to do is establish a character. Y'know, name, powers, appearances, pictures, background, whatever. I'll use the next post to give you an example of what should be expected for the creation of a character, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:48 am
Melodye Suzuri

Synopsis

loud and obnoxious, but well meaning at heart - somewhat of a genius ditz

Description

A girl with short fluffy, sort of frizzy rather unkempt black hair framing silver rimmed glasses. She has bright green eyes, wears no makeup or perfumes, and likes to wear "clothes that fit comfortably". She's slightly overweight, which makes her performance in athletic things hard to praise. However the case, her smile is genuine, regardless of how she comes across. She always says she's "no one's personal fantasy, sexual or otherwise" because she's clumsy and has hardly any idea of how those kind of things work. Obviously, Mel's a virgin, and she doesn't really have any plan to change that right now.

User Image

She is usually seen either in her school uniform or her chef's coat, but in those times she's not dressed for school or work related things, she can be seen wearing casual dresses with tennis shoes. Even though she's at an age where she can drive, she chooses not to, and walks from place to place to help combat her weight. Her favorite casual outfit is a knee length denim skirt, a white button up blouse with a blue cardigan over it, a headband with a simple blue bow on the right side, thigh high white socks, and her tennis shoes. There are times when she wears a upper body red apron over that with a little penguin sewed onto the chest - but only when she's cooking at home. Her skirt is always long to prevent a leg brace on her left leg which is very weak, and she's very sensitive about it.

Mel usually carries a bag with her full of all sorts of goodies: a laptop with the charger, a spiral notebook, some pens, and a hand held gaming device. Her motto is simply "Never be Bored! Life's too short to be bored!" and she does what she can to prevent this from ever happening.

Personality

Melodye comes off as quirky and unusual to most people. She's very eccentric, borderline crazy at times, even though she really does mean well. While she is loud and boisterous, most people tend to look at her and then avert their gaze. She's often seen as immature for not understanding subtle hints about things kids her age normally talk about, like relationships. She doesn't seem to care about that and considers herself to be very carefree and lazy. Her entire speaking process is stream-of-conciousness, which leads to very awkward situations and many random lines, ala Homsar of Homestar Runner.

User Image

Her favorite thing in life is eating, and her second favorite thing in life is cooking so she can eat. This has led to her having an overeating disorder, though she doesn't seem to want to do anything to solve it. She's sensitive about her weight, so she walks and works out to combat it because she doesn't want to stop enjoying having gorge fests. Rumor has it through her hometown that she once ate the entirety of a buffet in a single setting, burped, and asked if there was any dessert - though this is only a very exaggerated rumor. Her friends, to try and solve this problem, took a day to only let her have food around which she can't or won't eat and she became so depressed they had to let her eat full speed again. This matters a lot to both her personality and her mindset, and whenever she can, she will compare any situation to food.

Melodye has a soft spot for technical things like computers and video games. If she isn't looking in a cookbook at the library, she may be reading about the upcoming video games in a magazine nearby. She finds it hilarious that she's learning to be a chef but can't play video games about cooking very well at all due to the fact that the games aren't realistic. Her real love is for adventure RPGs for the escapism and the dream to be able to "kill her inner demons".

User Image

When she starts to fall in love, Mel will revert to being a very quiet person. It is very unlike her not to speak up about whatever she feels about anything, but if she ever develops a crush, she will just stare and daydream about the person in question. She won't admit to either the crush or just daydreaming, but don't expect her to actually act on the crush unless it's in secret. The object of her crush will usually end up getting cards that say "from a secret admirer" or "from your loyal fangirl" but may never know who they are from.

Equipment

Melodye comes equipped with a backpack full of a few useful things. A laptop with its charger, a spiral notebook, a few pens, and a handheld gaming device.

The computer is state-of-the-art and reveals that she's been trying to teach herself to write simple programs, but she fails at doing so. This is proof that she's honestly got dreams other than cooking, but she'll never admit it. She also has countless recipes saved on it, as well as music for almost any occasion.

The notebook is full of notes taken in class, doodles, and random other things - and it is primarily used for just that. There are pages with ripped corners, notes passed between her and friends stuffed between pages as bookmarks, and it looks like it is over a few years old. Some of those notes are dated from her middle school years. The cover is drawn on all over, edges are frayed, and a pen is usually stuck in the spiral itself to prevent being lost.

A few pens because they always get lost somewhere, so it's good to have a few wherever you go.

History

Melodye grew up by herself in terms of playmates. She was surrounded by adults most of the time, and even though she tried to make friends she always seemed to be too grown-up for other kids. The older kids didn't want to play with her because she was young, which left her to her childhood past-time: video games. During this time period, she spent a lot of time at her family's cafe, the "Morning Bright Cafe", and ate whatever was put in front of her. Eating always made her feel better about herself somehow. Food became something of an addiction when she would come home slightly depressed from school.

Around the age of twelve, it was announced that her family's cafe would be closed down forever. Seeing her father so sad, she vowed to learn to cook to revive it and save the family business - with her own flair, of course.

She learned rather fast, being the daughter of a great chef. Always being so focused on what she was doing, she forgot to learn social skills as she went along. Her grades in school were always decent, but something always seemed to be missing. When her father brought it up to her, she said "Dad, my only real friends have been my family this entire time. I'd rather work to make you guys happy again than to make new ones."

And this is where she starts, my friends.

User Image

OTHER:

In a Pokemon RP, Melodye has four main critters. Clefairy, Guardevior, Politoed, and Salamence. They represent different parts of her personality. Clefairy is her naive and pure nature. Guardevior her inner beauty. Politoed is her adaptabilty. Salamence is that competitive side.  

Suzuricho

thefinal7thheavenwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 pm
i like the Kratos Character, is there somethere i need to do? just let me know so that way i can get started  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 pm
((considering you are Squall make a profile))  

kara2008
Captain

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm
You should put stuff like Personality, Description, Background/History, what kinds of Equipment or special abilities they have, and whatever else you feel that other players need to know about your characters.

And yes, Kratos is very likeable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm
The Dark Lord Kane aka Kane Wildfire

Synopsis

Half-demon, half-angle, well skilled in both light and dark magic as well as a master swordsman

Description

User Image
although he constantly struggles with both his light and dark side he usually stay clame and mellow unless someone he cares about is in danger tell the darkness takes hold and then when it clears there stands only him

User Image

User Image
Equipment

his father's katana, various books on magic, a pitch black enchanted cloak and a black dress outfit  

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

kara2008
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:42 pm
Rinoa: 16

Rinoa was born into a family that doesn't really appreciate her. Her brother hung the moon and the stars. She tried everything to make it up to her family but nothing seemed to work. Her homelife is something she doesn't like to talk about unless if she can find it useful to help someone else. Rinoa keeps to herself, except when she is with Squall. Squall is her guardian, best friend, boyfriend, and soulmate. She could not live with out him. She finds it relaxing to keep her mp3 player with her at all times. She likes to disappear into her music. After you once get to know Rinoa, she is an amazing person with a heart of gold. Then she will be quite talkative.

Powers:

She likes to mindspeak if she doesn't talk outloud, do NOT be alarmed. She also is a healer through song.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 pm
Personality: I am the one that you love but love to hate. I am the one who comes and goes quicker than a blink of an eye. I am every mans dream but every girls wish. I am the one you want but the one you dread. I am the one who has the eyes thats sees what you see. I am the one that has a call....for my name is Fall.

Appearance: What men see:

User Image

What woman see:

User Image

Bio: On a beautiful fall day, a single red rose bloomed. Soon after it bloomed, a woman carrying two small bundles approached it. At reaching the rose she knelt down and placed the bundles down. "Believe me, this is to protect you, for he would sooner have you killed for your beauty then have you live," the woman says to the bundles.She walks away, and soon crying is heard from the bundles. This brings a woman's attention to them as she's walking home. She stops and looks at them. When she discovers that they are babies, she picks them up and takes them home with her.On the way, the woman sings to them. At her home she looks at the two of them better.One is a beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes.She names her Fall.The other is average looking girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She is named Saweeza.The woman and her new children live together for many years, and when the girls turned 16, Saweeza died mysteriously in her sleep. Fall was upset by her sisters death, but somehow a little happy too. Soon after Fall turned 18, she moved in with her dream guy. She was 8 months pregnant, and happy as she's ever been. Soon after though, she found out that he had been cheating on her with another girl. At that point, Fall lost it.Fall found the girl, and took her to where her and the guy lived.She confronted them together about there relationship. He stood up for the girl, and suddenly Fall knew what she had to do.She tied the girl to the bed, then she went into the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife. Taking it,and slicing her stomach open.She then pulls out the girls internal organs, and says " So you like pleasure, do you?How do you like it now?" Then she turns to the guy, who is paralyzed in fear, and looks at him. "Pathetic" The guy looks up at her and swallows. Fall then goes over to him and pushed him on to the floor. She begins to undress him, and he doesnt try to stop her. Soon they are having sex, and he hits a certain spot, and just goes limp.He then reaches for his chest,and begins to claw at it, in obvious pain.Fall just laughs at him,and begins to get dressed.After shes dressed she leaves them both there, dead. About an hour away by foot, Fall is in the woods, and her water breaks.After countless hours, she is able to give birth to an unhealthy looking boy. He cried, but she could tell he was ill as his chestplate was on the outside of his skin. 3 days later, he died. As she went to leave him in the forrest, she heard a voice, "Take your son and raise him." To that she replied, "i cannot, he is dead." The voice responded, "yes you can Fall. He is still alive." That is when she heard a faint cry from him. Then the voice said ."Raise this child........this child will have great power beyond anything imaginable. he will have wings like a bat. the chest plate is what i gave him. He will be stronger than he appears.....he IS OUR SON! He will have help along the way as well.There is a man far away from here you will know its him because the son will look at him with a love that is far beyond anyones control. He will teach him what i cannot. It is not my time. He will show him what he needs to know."Then the voice was gone. It left Fall with a great many questions, but no answers. She continued to walk in the forrest, and several days later she found a large mansion. in the front she collapsed. Fall and DJ continued to live in the mansion for several years. DJ is now 11.

Any weapons: Secret

Notes: her eyes are blue, the wings on the second picture are a part of her dress, which is blue. Has a son, names Donovan James, DJ for short.

dj:

User Image  

kara2008
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items