Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
My Daily Bible Quote!!! (Reflections,Meditations Place)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elvis presley123

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:42 am
Quote for the Day:
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Psalms 34:14

Reflection:
While I was walking..I saw gangsters punching a poor little innocent guy....I can't do anything because I was riding a jeepney on the way home that time. I meditate on it....why are they so fun of hurting others?.....is it because of the pleasure of being THE MAN the UNTOUCHABLE MAN? is that the reason why they are doing that??? there are so many ways to prove that you are really a brave man why taking that risk of hurting each others..even they know that it is very bad they keep on doing it...why don't they just seek peace and do good...all that I can suggest is to just stay at home if you don't have a job...do not seek war...."those who live in knife will die in knife".....at the same time "those who live in war will die in war" too....so think about it....Repent...
heart heart heart Love each other! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Quote for the Day:
For my brethren and companions' sake, I will now ask, Peace be with thee. ~Psalms 122:8

Reflection:
Peace!, that's is the word that calms everyone of us when our enemies say it to us, What is Peace? , for me Peace is the word that makes the people forget their short comings.........
as I've experienced saying Peace to a angry person makes him more angry, Why?, I think the reason why they're get more angry when saying peace is because they do not really know the meaning of peace, some do not accept peace, saying peace to a person should be on a right mood for Him to accept it. Thx

" Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God " Matthew 5:9  

Elvis presley123

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items