Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

On a day that smelled of flowers that freshly bloomed, and of clean air as the snow melts into freshly made streams. A newly popped filly happily ran threw a field not to far from her family. Each and every colorful flower gave her a sense of glee and she bounded around looking at all the creatures now emerging from their winter's rest.

Livi, the fillies name, was a very curious and easily excited by all that surrounded her. From the tinies little lady bug to the biggest bear, she rarely was bored by all these things. For one like her spring was the perfect time to be born and first see the world. But even though she has explored all over and made sure to know as much as she could there was one creature she knew close to nothing. Her own kind. She only met a small handful out side of her family so each meeting she ever got with one made her extremely happy so some days she went out of her way to look for one. This was one of those days, she strayed from her parents protective gazes to search for some one new to perk her curiosity in this large yet beautiful plain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

Aika was snoozing, it was very rare, but a girl had to get her beauty sleep, right? It took a lot of energy for the grass green mare to fly, being that her wings were so little she was much like a hummingbird, and in early spring, it was a chore to fight other "birds" for food. And so, she rested to regain her energy. But in the rolling hills of wildflowers and grass, she camoflauged like no other. The wind was crisp and the sun was slightly warm, keeping her black tinged back very cozy in her snooze. The only indication of her presence laying in the wild, the delicate tinkling sound and a small bell like noise that eminated from the cellphone at her throat.

She hadn't been expecting any guests besides bugs and spring swallows but one never quite knew, who would pop in for a visit.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 pm
As Livi quietly wandered threw the plain taking in every detail she could a small bell like noise caught her attention. She looked about the place trying to find the source. With nothing visible in sight she started to walk toward the sound with excitement of a new discovery fueling each step. giggles started to emanate off her as her excitement peaked. when she suddenly ran into a well hidden mare whom was laying in the grass. Livi hopped back in surprise and her eyes widened. "'m sorry didn't mean to run into yo-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw the lovely wings on the girls back." Wow! You have such cute wings! There so small! And Pretty! and Awesome!" She giggled with glee at the mare she'd just run into.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm
Aika made a small peeping noise and opened one lavender eye, than the other, quite surprised to find a very excited little filly before her. She stretched her little wings out and shook herself of a few dozing butterflies before standing and eyeing the little tyke with amusement " well hello there~ and thank you for the compliments on the wings~ er, what's your name?" she smiled inwardly, remembering when she had quite that level of energy and spunk. As the little filly bounced around, she noted the curiously intricate pattern on her muzzle~ she really was a pretty little thing. " I'm Aika by the way~" she chirped a few notes for her.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm
Livi smiled even wider when the mare went to stand up. I'm Livi! Ain't it a nice name? it comes from my daddies name so I love it more then anything! Oh and no need to thank me since it's only the truth, momma say's thanking the truth is silly. Momma's real smart and nice so I listen to her real well!" She giggled and looked at Aika real close and gasped when she saw the cell phone as it continued making the noise that first caught her attention. Her eyes widend with shock and amazement and the device. "Wow! it's that thing! What is it? It's soooo cool! Why's it making noise? Is it alive? It's awesome!" She bounced over closer to the mare so she could stare at the little thing hanging on her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm
She chirped merrily at the little fillies excitable nature and chuckled a bit " ah yes Livi is a marvelous name, and it's good to listen to your mum" she nodded to herself " if i didn't listen to mine when i was little-" she paused a minute and made a comical face " she'd chaaaase me around until i gave up!" She watched as the little filly's eyes grew wide, she glanced curiously in the direction of where she was looking. " Oh, this?" she huffed at it and the small electronic device beeped back, as if in response " i have no idea, though i'm slowly starting to figure out it's habits...it beeps a lot when other folks are near, stays quiet most other times, it buzzes at night so it doesn't wake up folks...it's a pretty nifty thing, my pa has one too~"  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 pm
Livi smiled proudly as Aika praised her name. "Yup! Pappa and Momma always say to listen to 'em cause that's what good little girls do and Im a good little girl!" She nodded her head approving her own logic and beamed at Aika. "You Momma chased you! Wow my Momma 'n' Poppa never get's made at me so I've never been chased before." She was always a good little girl and was happy that her parents never got mad at her but she wished her mom would show more then one expression all the time. Her upset thoughts appeared strongly on her face in a small pout till she was distracted again by the cell phone talk. "Wow that sounds awesome! so it alerts you when people come closer? that means you'll never be surprised if someone jumps out at you! that's amazing! I but it's real helpful for hide 'n' seek to cause you can run when ever anyone get near ya. Or or if you wanna do somethin wrong you can hide before you get caught! it's sooo cool!" She smiled and marveled at all the possibilities swarming in her head. "I wish I could have one."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 pm
Aika smiled, quite amused by now- flapping her little wings till they fairly buzzed at her back, keeping off stray leaves. " Well, i never quite thought of it that way" she trilled a small birdsong to commemorate the silliness " but i suppose it could work that way! hehe" She eyed Livi and chuckled " well my father said it's a family kinda thing, though i've heard there are others with them~ they're really intricate kinds...like my fathers designs and what, and they all have these little things."
She shrugged " maybe if you asked em they could tell you where to get one, my dad just said i was born with this one~"

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm
Livi smiled and hummed back the song that Aika trilled in her belly voice excited by all the new things she's heard and seen today. "Wow I wonder if I ever meet one I'll be sure to ask." She smiled and giggled then frowned at a small idea lurking in her head. So far what ever she saw and wanted she could never really get. She saw a large array of feathered wings, but only those born with them could have them, same with the flutter wings. And even now this girl has something so cool that she was born with that Livi would probably never head. She started to pout when a simple idea hit her. "Hey Aika do you think my kids could have wings or maybe even a phone like yours?" She beamed up hopefully at her. If she couldn't have all that cool stuff her kids should at least be able to get them right?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm
Aika beamed back at the ever curious little Livi and fluttered her wings in a type of shrug " who knows? my mom says i'm STILL too young to know things like how we get wings and whatnot, but i'm all grown up, she just doesn't want to admit it~" she giggled a bit, the sound very much like a bird warble " though since the wings, phone and my markings are all from daddy, i'm gonna guess if you go n marry a guy with wings, your kids will have wings...at least i think that's the idea~" she furrowed her grass green brow " it's all very confusing~" She eyed Livi again " but hey, that's waaaay in the future, you gotta grow up first little one!, i'm sure you'll grow to be an eyecatchin beauty too~!" winks at her.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm
Livi smiled and giggled with Aika finding the fact that even though she's obviously a beautiful adult her mom still see's a kid. She froze at the word "marry" making a disgusted face. The idea of finding a guy she liked enough to spend all her time with sounded nice. But watching her parents being a gooey with each other gave her abad impression of the whole thing. She did not want to turn all mushy, she was an explorer and explorers couldn't get mushy. "Ugh I forgot I had to get married to have kids." She frowned and furrowed her brows as she basically spite out the words. But she still smiled at the compliment. "Of course I'll be gorgeous! I am my momma's daughter after all!" She grinned full of pride for her heritage.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games