Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

His large body moved, an uneasy twitch given to his flank. He had just been running from a scare in the woods to come to a stop within the fields. He stood large, and handsome within the fields. Any predator that would have the right mind to bother this large stallion was crazy.

But Amuru was shier then a song bird being approached by a little boy. At any given moment the large alicorn would lift his wings and pick up his body in seconds to soar through the skies.

The scare left him to shiver in the always-cold body of his. Though so warm he emits the warmth he stores within, Amuru has always had a chill in his bones. But it had only started when Amuru began to try and remember his past. It was all psychological.
The Cold and Shy parts of Amuru weren't what he was when he was an alicorn colt.

He stood alone within his thoughts as he grazed quietly at the spring grass.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:49 pm

The mare gave a small stretch of her wings as her pale blue eyes watched the small blue birds dance among each other in the sky, it had only been a month since she had rescued them from the ground, Ahote had insist that they should have left them there but she knew better. They would have been eaten within a heart beat if she had left them there to fend for themselves, and her conscious couldn’t let her do something like that to them. One of dodge quickly heading straight into the mare’s curly mane chirping loudly as the other one nestled itself upon the mare’s head.

A sweet giggle escaped from her lips as she shook head, “what did you do this time Niyol?” A chirp sounded again as the other small bluebird shook its head.

“Are you sure about that Niyol?” Vski replied before shaking her head and body sending the bluebird out of her mane to face the rather red faced one. They fought like brother and sister that was no mistake in that as Niyol took off trying to keep away from his sister. Without warning he dodge underneath a rather shadowy shape that was in the field chirping loudly again.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm
Amu startled lightly at the bird that flew underneath his body, trotted the slight ways away from the birds in the air. His shy body shuddering at the thought of a large raven coming after him. But this was in exaggeration.

He missed Tao, but Tao had bounded off to burrow and stay away from spring-heating. Tao had been his little rabbit friend who knew what to do in these predicaments. His nostrils flared however, a scent seeping within them as he took in the idea of being around a mare.

Peering over his shoulder to look around skittishly, his eyes giving off the horror, pretending to hide within the fields of grass to forget, once again, that his large body was just that. Large.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:41 pm

“NIYOL!” The mare cried as she quickly made her way to where her eyes last seen him before he dodged to the ground. Niyou quickly chirped as he eyed the large stallion behind him before fluttering his way back to the mare sitting himself next to his sister whom he proceeded to n** at. Vski could see the large shape sitting in the grass however her eyes could not quite make out the figure.

“Hello….” She replied her voice somewhat soft, “I’m sorry if Niyol bothered you he sometimes gets a little feisty and stops paying attention to where he is going.”Vski gave the shape a rather friendly smile as the two birds on her shoulder chirped one sounding a little more in protest than the other.

“Shush Niyol you’re going to have to apologize for what you did you know that right,” her eyes glaring at the small blue bird, “please forgive me for the trouble sir….”

Was it a he? She wasn’t sure, in fact the large figure could even be a cat or a giant boulder in the way, but she really didn’t want to come to realize that she was talking to a rock the entire time. She was sure he or it had moved wasn’t she?

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm
Her voice sent shockwaves of shivers up his spine. Thoughts of the day he met the mare Tao Fizz last winter had scarred him since. But something in her voice settled him down just slightly. Enough to move from the shadows a bit to show his body.
"..I..I..It's ok. He..he.. He just startled me." His body trembled in the cold thought process of thinking of winter.

Peeking back into the bush after stating those words. His wits on edge, if Vski got to close he could take off in a heart beat. His large black body standing shaking infront of her small body.
The fear striking him, even though if Amuru had been aggressive to Vski she more or less likely would get hurt much more then the big stallion alicorn himself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 am

Vski gave as soft smile though her feet remained where she was, he seemed rather overly shy and approaching him quickly may startle him. It sort of reminded her of a small bird or rabbit they were always so quick to move when anything got close to them that they were unfamiliar with and the last thing she wanted to do after Niyol’s little stunt to was to the scare him half to death or send him away.

“OH good! I was afraid at first I was talking to a rock I’m sorry. Again I am truly sorry about Niyol he can be a bit of a flutterbrain in behavior especially around others,” she replied her smile still resting on her lips. He was shaking despite the heavy scarf that hung around his neck but she could assume that it was more from being startled then the cold itself.

“My name is Asshewequa Vskihyi but you can just call me Vski for short I feel like my name is too much of a handful for others.”

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:06 pm
He watched her speak to him as he stood there in all of his might. He had quietly at the back of his mind wondered why his glued hooves didn't move. Was he that shy that now those wishing for a conversation startled him so badly?

His wings glued to his side as he watched her more as she opened her mouth again to tell him who she was. "Ah.. Ahh" He shook and quivered, "Amuururellllaandori." It sounded more fluent and together, and said to fast. He must try again! "Amuru Relandori" He said clearly, "Amuru or Amu.. I ..guess?" He blushed under his black pelt. His hair shifting over his blue eye for a moment before the wind tucked it back into place for him.

"A..And it is a..alright usually people surpass me be..cause of my he..height." So he wasn't all unacknowledged of his massive self. But still deeply unacknowledged of those afraid of said size.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm

A light giggle emerged from her lips as he said his name for the first time, it sounded sweet like a piece of candy rolling off her tongue, even just the thought made her mouth water a little. A piece of candy was something she hadn’t had in a long time, it was melted sugar into a hard like rock substance and her father brought once in a blue moon.

“Well it is nice to meet you Amuru,” she replied thinking about trying to say his full name. She doubted she could say it the same way as he but it was still something she would try when she was alone with the two fluttering birds. She watched as his cheeks grew darker as if he was blushing but his dark coat hid most of the color. Lucky him! Every time she even tried to think of blushing her cheeks turned a really bright pink and Ahote or brothers would start to laugh while her father said she was cute.

Giving him a small smile and raising a brow she glanced at him “you don’t look too tall to me.”

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:42 pm
That baffled him slightly. He didn't look to tall, he had to look down quite the ways to see her.
Was she mad?

She must be mad.

Oh no, not another one, please.. He had already had an encounter with a mad mare and his rabbit-friend was mad too. "I..I guess it is nice to meet you too. Uhm.. Vskihyi." His head cocked a bit and then he shook out his mane that was decorated in beads and a braid. As it slightly lifted in a swishing motion the beads tacked together politely.

His heart beginning to settle deep within as he felt a kind of calmness but. If anything to advanced were to be said or she took to close a step he'd go into flight more or less.

"W..Were do you come from?" He shivered.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Well he didn’t at least look taller than her great grandfather, though she had to admit she wasn’t very fond of him despite being part of her family but nevertheless she wouldn’t let him bother her. The two birds that had nestled on her shoulder gave a n** of her hair before fluttering off into the grass beside her probably in search of something to eat they were never satisfied, she thought as a giggle escaped her lips. Looking back at Amuru she watched as the beads tingled together as the moved his head, it was sort of like the sound she imagined that stars would make if they could sound.

“That’s a pretty sound, the beads when they mix together,” she wanted to move and take a closer look, however it still seemed like a better idea not to move plus the two birds on the ground next to her would get flustered thinking she was leaving them.

“Oh, I come from the edge of the mountains where my father and the rest of my family lives. However, I haven’t really been home lately,” Vski replied with a smile, “too many things to do sometimes.”

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm
If she told him that he was smaller then her grandfather. His mind would begin to flourish and think about images of her grandfather. Which, since he never met another male after his young colt years, would be a distorted image of himself.

"Uhm. Th..Thank you miss." He spoke lightly. His vocals always sounded pathetic when he stuttered. As when not stuttering he had quite the manly and well-rounded tone. Which she probably didn't hear in many of his lines.

He looked towards the mountainous region. About to tell her where he came from but.. Just as he did he stared off into space for a good. 2 minutes.
"I wouldn't know how to word to you that.. I ..I don't know.. W..Where I come from." Head Swagger. "I g-g-g-guess I just. Told you.." His blue eyes hollow for a bit, trying to remember more and more. But all he could see was the b***h black unknown shadows that sent pain and cold crawling up his spine.

"All I remember." He spoke in the daze, which brought out the tone in his voice that could make many mares fall for him. In which, would scare the bejeekers out of him. "Is that I was a very lonely colt when I woke up. And that I knew how to fly away from.. Something that wasn't very good to see. Something about my family that wasn't right."

He gave a passive shrug after his moment of assertiveness. "T..That's all I.. I guess? I'm s..Sorry for my babbling."

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:04 am

“Your more than welcome Amuru,” Vski replied with a gentle nod. His voice was still stuttering but it sort of made him cute in a way, sort of like when her cousin always got in trouble with Cyrus and he was start to stutter because he was afraid of the punishment. She always wanted to giggle at him but Cyrus’s face always made her swallow it down.

She rose a brow when the stallion started to stare off into space for a good 2 minutes, he seemed somewhat lost in thought. She was curious, was it someone he loved that he missed? Or was it something even more of a deeper memory that crossed his mind? He continued saying he didn’t know where he had come from, his eyes going blank again before he spoke. This time his voice was deeper, almost darker in a way that seemed less unnatural to her ears and his words disturbed her even more. Her brows knotted with a bit of a worried look, flying way from something that wasn’t right didn’t seem to connect with her. She was born in a rather warm place welcomed by her parents but to be born where you have to immediately flee only meant something horrible had happened. Prying at the moment would do her know good and she knew it, and it being a memory of his first moments as a colt she was sure the memory was hazy but vivid all at once but it wasn’t something to talk about especially to someone he didn’t know.

Shaking her head a bit she looked gave him a bit of a light smile to cover up her concern, “No no your quite ok Amuru I don’t mind at all.”

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:19 pm
He was slightly puzzled with himself. Thinking that far back never occurred to him. Even if it wasn't so much of his other memories that were lost in the dark forested abyss.

He frowned, the cold snap streaking up his back violently as he tried to pry more into his own memories. Causing him to stall in the thoughts when she said it was ok to babble. "If. If you.. I..Insist. Vi..Visky." His head bobbed a bit.

"D..Do you have.. a..a lot of friends?" He didn't know how to really communicate with others. So easier questions were well.. Easier for him. Looking to the birds that were a bit off in the distance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Her brows still remained pinched in a bit of worry for the stallion, he seemed to have lost his thoughts for a moment of when he was thinking about something rather dark. It stilll worried her that something so horrible nestled deep in his memories, and that something that horrible might have happened to him.

She gave him a bit of a smile before her eyes darted to the sky as she thought about the question he had asked her. Friends? She did have a few she guessed people that she had met through her cousin, others she had run into in saving like the two blue birds that fluttered near. Ahote though was always her best friend, cousin by blood he always amused her with his rather interesting quirks, but she knew she could always count on him when she needed to.

"I guess I do have a quite a few friends when I think about it. They are all rather interesting soquili's especially my cousin. I don't know if you have ever met him or would like to but he can be a bit of a... dork." She replied with a bit of a giggle, "but he means well. Niyol and Yoki are more like my eh, children more so than my friends," Visky replied giving a nod to the two birds. "I found them when they were hatchlings their mother gone so I took them with me and well they haven't quite left since."

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 am
Amuru listened into her friends and gave what seemed a faint, shy smile of uncertainty. He himself thinking of what friends he had. But all he could think of was Tao and the Fizz character that woke him up about a year prior in a winter.
He enjoyed the story of the birds. "I g-g-g-guess you could say my friend Tao was like my father for sometime as I woke to h-h-h-him being at my side. That being the main memory I can remember beginning to remember at." His snout snorted into the air. "He..H..h..He's rather opposite of me." A shiver passed up his back and visibly shook him.

"I.. I.. I guess I could.. concider yo..you a friend?" His curious blues flared up with a colt-like wonder. He was a full grown stallion but nonetheless. He had that child still in him.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff