Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
What's the creepiest enemy you've ever encountered? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for the Pollwhores
  Yay!
  I'm not a poll whore... :ninja:
View Results

mysticneko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:02 am
I would have to say the scissors guy from Clock Towers. (orignial for SNES) I hate that little b*****d! Oh and the Tonberry from most of the newer Final Fanstasys. Its not scary looking per say but the thought of a little green guy carving you up like a thanksgiving turkey is. Its the one enemy that I would pull out summons and go apeshit on. There are probably more but I try to stay away from the horror thriller genre. I'm such a pansy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:17 am
that scary bunny from Silent Hill ....i think it was 4. ...scary...  

Minamino Teku

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

SamySchweiz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:36 am
Those evil doggies from Resident Evil, because when I first played it I was fairly young, 11 or 12, so it was like "OMFG!!! SCARY!" *Goes to lock door*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:04 am
*thinks real hard* I haven't gonk  

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

Mistress Kaia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:30 am
ReDeads from Zelda...OoT Spacifically.

I donno what it is about those things but...*shudder*

Though in wind waker I couldn't help but laugh. whee They sound like elephants! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:21 pm
ok, i know this isnt that scary to other people, but in tomb raider 2; floating islands.
the flying guardian dudes, and the guardians that chase you...
and in tomb raider there's the hybrid thingies that run/fly at you and throw fireballs and toxic slidge at you... eek and the mimmies... i think it's worse when you have an over-active imagination...
and the background music freaks me out also... ninja  

Elerra

Phantom

LadyLink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:09 pm
Mistress Kaia

Though in wind waker I couldn't help but laugh. whee They sound like elephants! heart

gonk Definitely ReDead!

Them and the ghosts from Fatal Frame...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:38 pm
The guy with the facemask and axe (I think) from the hedge maze in castlevania on the 64. You couldn't kill him, he had a freaking axe, and he ran faster than you... oh, and he was covered in blood.  

DieiNoctis

Mistress Kaia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:55 pm
Wonder Nerd
Omg, I had a similar experience when I was nine.
Alone, in the dark, Hyrule Castle Town as an adult.
I see them, and I'm like 'can you talk to them?'
So, near the exit, I walk up to one.

OH. MY. GOD.
I couldn't move, and it was coming closer, and then it jumped on me and drained my hearts!
Scarred for life. I'm still afraid of them. I didn't even have the sound on then.
So when I was playing MM, I was scared enough to be in the Gidbo well, but the SCREAM! Every time you would talk to one. D:

And the other thing in OoT that freaked me out? The Dead Hand. That guy was creepy.
Seriously, the hands would grab you and he would come out of the ground and waddle over, and slowly lower his head.
And when he died, his jaw would stretch alot and flop on the ground.
It didn't have the same shock value that the ReDeads had, but it was pretty freaky.

>.< Good lord I know!! That portion of MM I couldn't do by myself. I had to have someone next to me or in the room or else I can't do it.

...The Dead Hand...

I was 8 when I played that...I cried. I didn't know what to do I literally cried. xp

But the thing with ReDeads is they aren't scary without the scream. That makes all the difference. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:58 am
LadyLink
Mistress Kaia

gonk Definitely ReDead!

I played OoT when I was little and those ReDead freaked me out, and the noises they made too >.< I had to mute the tv to get passed them  

hawaiigal

TawakeruDain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:37 am
the redeads are definately creepy, but the creepiest enemy I ever ran into, was chainsaw people in Resident Evil 4. They take tons of shots to kill and if they ever get close to you they can kill you in a single blow o.O Not to mention its frelling gory when they do it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:35 am
hawaiigal
LadyLink
Mistress Kaia

gonk Definitely ReDead!

I played OoT when I was little and those ReDead freaked me out, and the noises they made too >.< I had to mute the tv to get passed them
Omg, I had a similar experience when I was nine.
Alone, in the dark, Hyrule Castle Town as an adult.
I see them, and I'm like 'can you talk to them?'
So, near the exit, I walk up to one.

OH. MY. GOD.
I couldn't move, and it was coming closer, and then it jumped on me and drained my hearts!
Scarred for life. I'm still afraid of them. I didn't even have the sound on then.
So when I was playing MM, I was scared enough to be in the Gidbo well, but the SCREAM! Every time you would talk to one. D:

And the other thing in OoT that freaked me out? The Dead Hand. That guy was creepy.
Seriously, the hands would grab you and he would come out of the ground and waddle over, and slowly lower his head.
And when he died, his jaw would stretch alot and flop on the ground.
It didn't have the same shock value that the ReDeads had, but it was pretty freaky.  

Jaxaelin

Minamino Teku

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:18 am
eep, redeads. it's hard when you freeze in one spot. XP they get ya!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:01 pm
the redeads from zelda and that part on silent hill when you had to fight that thing on the merry go round.

mrs.strife

mysticneko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:26 am
AzraelDenka
The guy with the facemask and axe (I think) from the hedge maze in castlevania on the 64. You couldn't kill him, he had a freaking axe, and he ran faster than you... oh, and he was covered in blood.

I played that game at a friends house. I never got to see him. (luckly... sweatdrop )  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff