In thread RP log - Pg88649 - Pg88662

Aika: *peeps and looks over the rock she had been sleeping behind* Dus-... DUSKY~!? *spots him and her eyes fly wide, cheeping in surprise to find, not her young friend, but a bigger version of him standing there instead* ...CHEEP~!! whaaaa~!! you grew~!! *gapes up at him and then puffs out her cheeks and flutters her little wings* aaawww~!! that's not faaaaaaaiiiiir~!! you got bigger before meeee~!!! *explodes into a cacophony of stubborn tweets and trills*

Dusk flattened his ears at the explosion of peeps and thrills. "Aiikkkkaaa... It's not like I meant to... I didnt want to grow up...." He said quietly as he scuffed his hooves in the dirt, knowing without looking that it was his dear friend - she was the only one after all that called him Dusky. "I mean, now I cant play like we use to... I dont want to be big yet..."

Aika: *looks up at him, and tries to buck up, biting her lower lip and feeling little tears well up in her big violet eyes* b-but...

Dusk turned to face Aika, only to find her on the verge of crying. "Oh... Aika... Dont cry..." He said softly, using his nose to wipe away the tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere; friends dont leave friends behind. And I havent changed except for my size... I'm the same me..." He said with a slight smile, trying to get Aika to smile. "Only difference is I dont see myself hiding behind a bush very well next time we play tag."

Aika: *snuffles and cheeps in a rather miserable tone* oh...*looks down at the ground and scuffs one of her rosy hooves into the dirt, then after thinking a moment, glances back up at him and half smiles* hehe~ i suppose you wont~*chuckles softly and fluffs up her wings*

Dusk nodded, smiling slightly as Aika laughed a little. At least she wasn't as sad as she was when she first saw him. "That's not all... Cant hide in tall grass, or behind a tree... In fact..." He paused, seriously giving it some thought this time, coming to the sad truth. "I cant think of a single place I can hide..."

Aika: *wiggled her nose and looked around anxiously for anywhere he could hide~ and came up with the same conclusion...he was too big for hiding here...she sighed and everything seemed to droop," must look like a very sad leaf...." the thought. "Well...i guess you're right..." she smiled up at him awkwardly and pinned her wings to her side, giving herself a minor little hug for comfort " maybe we can come up with new games...yeah, that would work, right...?"

"Of course it would..." Dusk said with a slight smile. He noticed the tightening of her wings to her side, her makeshift hug. With a soft chuckle he nipped her mane and pulled her into a real hug, his head resting over her shoulders. "But soon enough you'll be as big as me... and we'll go on adventures and see the world. So we need to think of a game we can play now and when we're both bigger. Any Ideas?"

Aika: *peeps, surprised as she's pulled into a sort of hug against her friend* uuahh~*feels her cheeks flush with heat and wriggles a little, embarrassed.* ehhh~~~*smiles up at him* ahhh...i 'unno...hmm...we can still play tag...*thinks* but i think you'd be to fast for me~!! *furrows her little brow as she thinks harder* uhmmmnn...any ideas Dusky?...*twiddles one of her ears* i'm all out~ you're very large for foal play~*ruffles her feathers*