Dewdrops [Tandu X Huyana LOG] -fin- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 pm
She slept up in her tree, tail flicking from the overhanging branches side to side. Her ebony and ivory pelt stood out against the dark brown of the trees bark. She snoozed happily, her eyes closed as she basked in the sunshine. It was nice being able to climb the trees, it offered protection, and a perfect resting place for a dozing leopard.

She was happy here, and making a few friends had been everything she had wanted. She hadnt realized how lonely she had been.

She dozed, though it was a light one.. She could still hear the sounds of the world around her, and every now and then, youd see her ear twitch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm
Tandu had been following the wind slowly, taking his time moving from place to place. There really was no hurry after all and each time he did take his time he met someone new and exciting. There were so many different kinds of personalities outside. More so than even his old pride.

A light smile lit his face as he thought about his old pride and his father. Even if they parted on bad terms he could never hate his father for it. He understood why he had been upset with the wind, though somewhere deep in his heart he kind of wished he had understood.

Stopping under a tree Tandu decided to sit. His legs were starting to ache after a long journey with the winds. He knew they would be back even if they decided to rush onward to their destination. “What a peaceful area this is.”

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 pm
She had been in dreamland, but the second he spoke, a brown eye shot open. She didn't move, but her eyes looked downward, noticing the lion right underneath her tree. She chuckled, and stood, stretching her body on the branch, before lowering herself to one closer to the lion.

When she was close enough, she flicked him with her tail, and then pulled it back quickly, a small smile hidden on her features. She absolutely did not want to scare him, but the leopards playful side was apparent.

She smiled, and lowered herself into a lying position once more. "I agree, tis why I live here." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm

He had been captured in his thoughts when he suddenly felt a flap of something against his body. Quickly opening both teal eyes he looked to where he had been hit. There had been a leopard in the tree he had decided to rest at. Smiling at her he gave a little bow. He always did meet strange but amazing individuals out in the rogue lands.

“Your home is very beautiful.” He said lightly, watching he enjoying watching her lay across the branches. “I wish I could do that, looks rather comfortable. “ Turning to face her he flicked his tail lightly; the scent of his wind was gone, so perhaps he was supposed to meet her.

“Please excuse my rudeness, my name is Tandu. I am a traveler sent by the winds. May I have the pleasure as to know yours?” Bowing lightly he looked up at her again. She seemed like a nice female, unlike the last one he had met. Shivering at the thought of being attacked his smile faltered, but quickly twisted back. “Are you alone here?”

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 pm
She jumped from her tree, not wanting to hurt his neck by having him talk to her while she was comfortably up in the tree. Besides, she felt she couldnt get a good look at him otherwise. She smiled, and sniffed him, just to get familiar with his scent. He was the first male lion she'd ever met, though it wasnt like he would be any different than the female she had met. He seemed nice, and that was instantly what attracted her to his personality.

"It is very comfortable, if you know the right way to lay on a branch. They can knock the wind out of you if you arent careful." She giggled, but cocked her head as she looked him over.

"My name is Huyana, but its a pleasure to meet you Tandu." His name amused her, and she almost continued saying it just to play with the sound. She wasnt sure what she liked so much about it.

"I am, though it looks like you are too." She nodded, sitting and curling her tail around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm
He felt the twang of jealousy coil around him as she jumped from the tree with ease, he wasn’t very good with anything like that, and still couldn’t figure out what he was good with. Though he did enjoy swimming… Snapping back from his thoughts to see her more clearly he smiled.

“Haha, I bet. I don’t think I would work well in one anyway.” He looked down at his body before looking at her again. “Kind of heavy after all.” A blush fluttered onto his face after saying that. It was hard admitting a fault, though it was necessary from time to time. Allowing her to size him up he kept silent, not wanting to interrupt her thoughts.

Laughing as she continued to call his name he decided to say hers as well. It surprisingly fell from his lips with ease. Rather enjoyable even. “You seem to like my name as much as I like yours! “ He laughed, feeling the rumbling of his chest before looking towards the sky and thanking the wind for being such a character into his day.

“Yes… That is true. Though now I am not. Same goes for you.” He grinned at her waiting for her reply.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 pm
He may have enjoyed swimming, but she was horrible at it. She had her tree climbing talent, but she lacked the water wings that others seemed to have been born with.

"You are only heavy if you think you are. Ever heard of the power of convincing yourself with your mind? "
She knew that it wasnt possible.. Not really.. But she couldnt help but giggle with him, and hopefully keep that most adorable blush on his cheeks.

She was small for a leopard. She was graceful, lithe, and had a very lean build. But she was no where near the size of a lioness. She was likely quicker because of it though.

"Oh thank you! Does it mean anything?" She asked, learning more about him as she went on. She loved his name, it would be even better if there was some sort of adorable meaning behind it as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm
He could only laugh at her words, as he did understand the psychology of it all but to actually try and balance on a branch as if he was as light as the leopard before him. Hah, that would be dangerous. “Even if I pretended to be skinny like you gravity would be more than happy to knock some sense back into me.” Surely it would indeed, as he had already attempted it not too long ago meeting the ground a rather violent way.

She reminded him of the story of fairies being as small and lithe as she was, her personality only strengthening that idea. Just like his mothers tales she was sweet but seemed to be playful, but all alone. The fate the fairies always depressed them as each and every time his mother spoke of one they would be alone.

“Let me think…” His head slightly cocked to the side he tried his best to pull the memory of his names meaning. His father had told him once, when mother left, but he dismissed it as he was younger. “I think my father said it meant dewdrop.” His mouth forming a line from thought. Yes, it was dewdrop as his mothers favorite element was water.

“Does your name hold anything to it Huyana?”

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Her eyes widened, and she giggled.
"No way!!" She let out a laugh, and winked at him with a little shake of her head. Small world indeed.

"Bet you'll never guess what mine means." She mused, looking at him with interest. Her curiosity was getting to her, and she felt herself grow giddy.

"I would try to save you, if you fell from the branch. Not sure how much good it would do, but its a start."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm
Watching her eyes open wide and the giggling caused him to laugh. She was oddly bubbly and he most certainly enjoyed it.
“Yes way. Why?” He was only slightly confused though he had a feeling their names were either similar or meant the same exact thing.

“Lemme think… Fairy?” A thunder of a laugh sounded before he paused and looked at her. “No no that isn’t it. Is it… dewdrop?” Cocking his head he watched her with serious interested. This was what it was like to be around a fairy. Interesting. His new found acquaintance, Fairy dewdrop, Huyana.

“And then you would become a flat dewdrop.” A soft smile formed as he looked towards the branch. “No, I don’t think I would like a flat dewdrop at all..”

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 pm
She smiled and nodded. Her head nodding as she answered his question before she stopped, and chuckled. "I mean, it means DewDrop. See, we were destined to be friends."

She smiled, and gave a flick of her tail, as she bright her paw up to lick at it, before putting it back down and smiling once more.

"I don't think Id look very flattering if I was..flat." She laughed at that, her laugh light and soft.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 pm
“Perhaps we are.” His voice was light with a tinge of worry in it. Last time he allowed himself to find a friend he had to leave him behind and hasn’t seen him since. The pain of remembering him and their fun times together enough to make his heart ache. Frowning lightly he looked towards the ground before regaining his features enough to smile at her. She didn’t deserve to be treated with a frown.

A sudden burst of laughter happened as she spoke, the image in his head amusing as she pictured her flat as a cloth trying to wobble around. “No, no I do believe you look perfect as you are now. Not… flat.” Grinning fully he flicked his tail again before sitting up.

“What do you call your home?” He looked the tree over, watching the leaves flutter lightly as a soft breeze pass by reminding him why he was even here. Thank the gods for the winds he had been blessed with. So many friends…

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 pm
She didn’t live here, not in this tree, though she called this tree hers. She had taken a smaller den that she had found hidden away behind rocks and trees. It was like a secret place, and it made her feel safe. Her tree was her daytime home.

"I call a den home, a little hiding spot is where its located. But this tree...This tree is my home when the sun is out."She smiled, her eyes soft. She saw him frown, and she couldnt understand why he had frowned. But it was after her saying they could be friends, and she felt her face fall slightly, but not enough to be noticeable.

"Friends it is then."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm
“It must be nice, having a home. Hopefully at some point in time I will have a true home to settle down in, for no however… I wander and hope that I finally find the place that calls to me. A place kind of like this, nice and quiet and very calming. Though, I wouldn’t mind other creatures living around me.” He just now thought of how lonely she must have felt living in this area alone.

“This tree seems like a nice napping place, even if I can’t actually sleep in it.” A lightly chuckle sounded as he thought of himself perching in the tree like a bird. It really didn’t seem right to him, not like seeing her in the tree as he did.

“Most certainly. I do hope I can come back and see you often as well, even if I journey for a long time.” Maybe he would meet his friend again; maybe it just wasn’t time to. He was still alive he knew that much and one day he would eventually run into the big male. It just felt like so long ago, though, was it really worth frowning for? No. Not in front of her.

“Do you have passersby’s often?”

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Her home was new, and she wasnt sure she was still comfortable in her new home. But she was happy to have somewhere to go, and happy not to have to wander anymore.

"Oh Im sure one day, somewhere will call to you, and you will find that special place thats called home." She smiled, her eyes soft.She was usually lonely, and she lived each day trying not to think of it. It was something she just couldnt overlook all the time, though her happy attitude hardly pointed it out.

"I would wait to see you again." She nodded with a smile. "I'll stay right here, so that your wind will bring you back someday." Her voice was soft as she shook her head.

"No not really.."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces