Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
who's crazy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the only lil wayne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:02 pm
who's crazy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 pm
i geusss i am but im the only one whos posted here  

ll CRAYON ATTACK ll

Familiar Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 pm
It's a trick question: crazy people don't know that they're crazy. When you say that you are crazy, you're most likely not. It's like in a personality question: you can't say that you're random, because by saying that you're not being random at all, and you basically disprove your own point. In any case, this thread is kinda silly. mrgreen

*ahem*

Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.Crazy? did you say crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a small round room and told me to count the corners. I died there. Then they put me ina room full of BUGS! Bugs? did you say bugs? I hate bugs, they make me crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 am
...... why do people attempt to be crazy and fail horribly when man eating chairs cry fo their lack of superioty to the blue panda mailing ice cream in a block of cheese????

only when you understand exactly what i just said will you gain enlightenment to the true phase of birds driving xylophones into lemming guides missles....

btw if you can't comprehend that everything i wrote actually had a meaning as in an actual sentence would before you read this part you are yellow mice....  

Meat Vegetable

Lik Miiy RainBow

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:36 am
I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!! scream .... i love you 4laugh <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 am
sometimes .  

Ayoo Tacos

The City of Gold