[PRP] (Wisp & Terentia) Beautiful Morning Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tebiki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

The meadow was beautiful today. Terentia was far from a artist, in any way shape or form, however if she was blessed with such a gift this would be the scene that would be the setting for her masterpiece. However she did not think even the masters would be able to represent such a beautiful day. From the trees, to the grass, to the sky, to the earth. Everything was so in tune and serene. She loved this place, she wished she spent more time here. However her duty sent her to many places and sometimes that too priority over personal needs. Today however she was taking a break, her broken wing was just recovering, even though it had been healed by a unicorn. It remained stiff. It really did need some exercise. Something to keep it mobile, it would make it stronger, however the female was scared it would cause more damage than good.

A gentle breeze made its way over to her, blowing through her delicate long hair, her feet feather stroking the lush green grass as she moved. She put her head down to nibble on some of the blades. It was nice to have some time to herself especially after all that happened. This mare was dealing with a broken heart, yet again a male has come and stolen her away, then disappeared. It would be a while until she could bring herself to trust someone again... she was sure she would find the one, one day, that is it there was a person for her out there. She was so sure she had found him... maybe she was just meant to be alone. Who knew what the spirits had planned for her. In the end only time could tell. The mare let out a small sigh, lifting her head to look at the clouds... it was a beautiful day...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:49 am
User Image

Wisp was doing his usual; enjoying the day, the early spring weather and the joy of flight. He was fairly sure he could be completely satisfied to go his entire life on the wing, if it weren't for some small inconveniences, tiredness and needing to eat etc.

So he span, twirled and looped, only ceasing his acrobatics and flying in a normal fashion when he made himself too dizzy to balance. He continued to whirr along in this way, doing his aerial dance, unaware of anyone being near, much less a multi-winged mare with some emotional turmoil.

He came across the open meadow, his small form drifting across the very tops of the long grass blades, mane and tail drifting in his wake like two fine coloured banners.

'Whoohoo!' he whooped, having regained enough energy to do a series of dizzying loops above the ground in a row, finishing them with a happy twirl.

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:09 am
Looking up into the blue sky she saw something a little odd. It seemed so tiny, some little fairy that had been caught in the wind. She tilted her head as it floated and twirled. Looking like it was waltzing with the breeze. She had not seen anything like it before, hearing a load, what could only be described as notification of joy. She decided to approach the flying spirit. Which was not as small as she first made it out to be. Looking with amusement in her eyes she called out. "One must not weight more than a feather." She smiled and gave a small bow of her head. Jeremiel never flew like that, he was always so composted, however flying like hat seemed fun, alas her much thicker and sturdier wings would not let her preform such tricks. The best she could do was a loop, that is if she had a wide enough birth. "Dancing with the wind must cause a person joy?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 am
Wisp righted himself in the air, flicking hair from his mane out of face, and hovered in front of the large mare..well, anyone was large compared to him right now! He noticed her fathomless eyes, and the amount of wings that she was adorned with - catching himself staring he grinned at the mare.

'I don't know, never really found that one out.' he said, laughing.

'Of course! You must know what it's like to be sailing free in the sky, anyone with wings who doesn't use them to their fullest potential is losing out on wonderful experiences..in my opinion anyway.' he added, so as not to sound to fanatical about flying.
It was true that he liked it very much, but he allowed that others might not have practised as much, or be as skilled on the wing.

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 am
"It is true, flying high above the world is a wonderful feeling. I am just sad that not everyone is able to share it. I feel a little spoiled for possessing wings myself." She stated with a small nod in the agreement to his comment. "It has been a while since I took to the sky, however, my wing was damaged a while back and I am biding my time unless I make it worse. I do not know much about recovery time or any kind of medical know how." She blabbled a little bit as she did. Always open and talkative to anyone she met. She saw friend potential in ever creature and there is nothing that honored her more than her friends. Knowing she was cared about by another. "You wings as beautiful." She complemented with a small smile bowing her head to the ground. Before looking back at the male, his wings looked so fragile and his colours so vibrant. It was certainly what made flutters so appealing to people and what made them so pleasurable to watch in flight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am
'Spoiled? I don't think so, we can't help having wings. I think we'd only be spoiled if we wasted the gift and didn't understand that it was such.' Wisp smiled, fluttering his wings.

'A gift to be enjoyed whenever possible. Like life, and love.' he added, with a nod.

'Oh that's terrible, how did it happen, how long have you been unable to fly?' he felt slightly abashed, there he was prattling on about flying, and she'd been robbed of the joy through injury.

'Thank you.' he said, gently gliding the the ground a way from her hooves, transforming to his normal size as he landed.

'Forgive my tactlessness.' he added when he was nearer her eye level, bowing his head to her.

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 am
"I was attacked a few weeks ago by a stallion, a fluttercorn friend of mine healed them, however with his half blood he could not totally finish the job, so they have been resting since then, it must have been three new moons ago now." She nodded and smiled looking at him, watching in amazement as he changed size. It was a wonder what some of the makers creatures could do. There was always a surprise and something that could not be explained. The mare was already small, if she could do that maybe she would disappear. Chuckling at her own joke she smiled and flicked her mane out of her eves. "There is nothing to forgive. My name is Terentia, my mother is Kaiya." She introduced herself. Now he was more on her level. She was sure to say he had the longest hair she had ever seen, on a mare or a stallion, it was flowing and bright. She admired it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 am
Wisp couldn't imagine why anyone would want to attack such a mare, and said so, wondering all the while though if it had been one of those demonic ones that his parents had told him of.

'Unforgivable! How anyone could cause you harm I do not know.' he said, wings vibrating now with quiet anger on the mares behalf. He liked to think he could give anyone the benefit of the doubt, that fighting might be cause by both parties, but looking at and talking with Terentia in this case he didn't think there must have been any provocation!

'You're too kind. I am Wisp.' he gave a proper courtly bow this time, extending a leg forward, the other bending as he dipped before her, his mane falling across his face until he stood again.

'Have you tried gentle wing exercise, such as opening and closing them?'

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 am
"He was just a tainted spirit. He lived off of tricking people into helping him, then attacking when he had gained their trust. Breaking the wings of the flying so they could not escape the fall into his mass grave, however I was blessed with a second set of wings so I escaped. That and some blessing I must have had from the maker. It is not his fault however, some people are more open to demons than others." She nodded seeing his wings shake slightly. Wondering how he was doing that. The frustration in his voice soon came to be that of a friendly manor which brought a small twinkle of pleasure to her eye. "Thank you." She smiled returning his bow, giggling slightly at his gesture. "A greeting fit or a queen." She commented before looking back at her wings. "I can move it, a bit stiffly but it is doable, I just have not let it bare my weight, its the top I broke, they are more for strength, the bottom ones are for movement so to speak." She explained as she stretched it out to one side. Moving it up and down slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 am
'You are most forgiving, I'm not sure if I could be as much if anyone injured me in the same way. Though the ground has its merits,' he said, flashing her a cheeky wink. He'd met the most interesting and lovely mares, and nearly always on the ground. It was almost like finding exotic flowers.

'Of course, or fit for you. Might I ask, how is it you are so all over in wings? I've never seen one like yourself before today.'

Wisp watched the mare moving her wings, curious as to how they functioned, the co-ordination of both sets must involve a great deal of skill, it was admirable if she'd flown well with skill before her injury.

'Do you think you'll try to take off soon? I would love to see how you fly, though I wouldn't wish you to hurry your recovery on my account.'

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 am
"Life itself is too short to be hating and holding grudges, I would rather take it out of my mind and feel more happy feelings!" Terentia smiled and looked at him, she could play a trick right now if she wanted to and was contemplating to do so. Wondering what the look on his face would be if she turned into a human in front of his eyes. Maybe that was a surprise for another day. "I am a angeni mare. I dont know if you have heard rumors about the breed before, mother says it is known well in these lands. However I must say if you have not all of them are as spectacular as they sound, we are really no different to normal breeds really." She stated with a small smile. She knew the breed was known, however she would take no offense if he had not heard, it might let her avoid come awkward questions. She usually got asked what heaven was like. She had never been able to reach it. "I could try if you like, however I need a high take of point." She smiled walking past him towards a slope; looking over her shoulder and jerking her head to indicate him to follow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 am
'I suppose it is, though I couldn't say I wouldn't have bad feelings for someone injuring me.' Wisp puffed at a section of his mane had fallen again and then rubbed his head against a foreleg, pushing it away.

'Silly mane has a life of its own.' he grinned, regarding her own mane. He wondered about the material she had draped about head and neck, but figured that too many questions all at once would make him appear very nosey indeed.

'Angeni? I'm sorry I have not heard of you, or any rumours. What rumours?' he added, and then laughed.
'Sorry, you piqued my curiosity..'

Answers would have to wait though, and he shrank again, launching into the air as he did so, following her at head height like a faithful butterfly.

'Go carefully,' he suggested, hoping he hadn't pushed her into this.

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm
Terentia smiled and decided it was for the best if she talked as she walked, smiling flowing him with her eyes as he travelled around her head. He was really like a little fairy. "Well some people beleive we are not of the mortal relm, they say we come from the heavens which we are able to fly to. We have a kinf od power than no other bread has, for one we can bless others. Which can make them stronger and faster. Another trait we have is called Holy Light. We can use it to change into humans and cause some illusions to get us out of danger. Useful at times." She smiled and nodded coming closer to the end of the slope. "Do not worry, if I can not fly I have spare wings to glide with." She smiled trying to reasure him before she stepped closer to the edge, taking a look and spreading out her wings she took the leap and glided into the air, graceful like a swan and hardly moving she seemed to pick up higher. Looking out for the little butterfly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm
What she was saying sounded fairly fantastical, but he had no cause to disbelieve her. He was sure, if he just told someone he was able to alter his size at will, that they wouldn't believe it without seeing. Given that she had four wings with which to fly, plus numerous others, he could fair believe that she could fly to such heights.

'Have you been to the heavens?' he asked, drifting around, a bright fey bobbing around an angel. She could do so very much! He moved away as she took to the air, not wishing to be thrown around by her slip-stream as she gained height.

'You can communicate with other two-legged ones when you became as they are then?' he called, moving closer as she glid along the air, swiftly flying around her wings and flying by her head once more.

Sayuri_Nitta

Tebiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Terentia was not moving her wings much, just to pick up her glide whenever she lost lift too much, her feet wings gave the illusion she was simply running on pure air. Her black voided eyes looked at the fairy by her head and smiled. "No I have not, my mother has not yet taken me. A part of me wants it to be a suprise though. So I might not visit just yet." She chuckled and nodded, going before her death would ruin the suprise even though she was curious. To see what paradise was like... "I can not speak there tongue no, however on some level I feel like I understand them, you grasp things like movement and culture quickly when you can observe, they really are special creatures, amazing ones and I am proud to protect them." She stated with a small nod. She would go as far as saying she loved humans, she loved the two-leggers very much. However she could see why some did not, people where always scared of things they could not understand afterall. "How about you? I mean... whats its like to shrink? to be able to sleep inside flowers?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff