[PRP] Safe Haven (Ili'ella & Mihika) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am
User Image

The brightly coloured lioness was sprawled out on a rock, happy to have finally found one that she could stretch out on, her long form sprawled out. The sun beat down on her fur, her vivid coat sparkling in the sunlight. The lioness had been called 'sunshine' before, thanks to her pelt. The term brought a smile to her face, rolling onto her back, looking into the sky.

The clouds were bright across the sky, a pleasant pastime to watch, she knew. It was fun to pick at the images she could see, childishly as she laid there. She could see so many things in the sky, and wondered if they were foretelling something. Could you read the future with the clouds? She didn't know. It would be fun to try.

She peered at the images she could see, her tongue peeking out lightly in a very cub like manner as she watched them move across the sky. She could see a form that looked like a tree, one that looked like a...blob. She giggled, growing bored with her fortune telling. She rocked back onto her side, heaving a sigh as she waited for something to capture her attention.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 am
User Image

It was a beautiful day. Mihika decided as she walked through the grasses under the sun's warm light. Why had she been so insistent on moving by night and hiding by day? The leopard grinned happily despite the nerves that made her heart race in fear. She had survived that last round and was prepared for anything!

Well maybe.

Mihika stopped dead in her tracks as she realized that she had walked right past something on a rock. In less than a second she had jumped backwards in surprise, but not before a yowl had left her throat.

It was a lioness! She didn't appear to be crazed or dangerous like that one from last time, but still. Mihika didn't want to take the chance and started trying to sneak around the rock as quickly as possible.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:49 pm

The flash of colour was what first drew Ili'ella's eye to the moving figure, otherwise it was likely she wouldn't have even noticed. Raising her head from her resting position on the rock, she peered at the...sneaking leopardess? Oh, why was she trying to pass her by? She shook her head in amusement, perhaps the leopard thought she was asleep? How kind, trying not to wake her.

"Hello dear!" She called out, to show she was in fact awake. Her tail flicked eagerly behind her on the rock, happy to find someone to keep her attention now that she was unable to sleep. The younger leopardess was just the think to keep her amused!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 am
So close to freedom. All she had to do was take just a couple more steps before she could safely bolt away. Mihika grinned happily and with ease lifted a paw and- "Eeep!" The young leopard jumped in the air from surprise.

Startled eyes glared at the lioness the whole time she was backing up. "Hello?" Mihika tilted her head in curiosity. She rarely got a hello from others, let alone a hello dear. Was this a trick? A trap to get her guard down while the lioness prepared to pounce her at any time? Or was there a comrade just lurking in the shadows?

Just who was this brightly colored lioness?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Ili'ella blinked in midly surprise at the child's reaction to her presence. Of course, she wasn't overly young, but Ili'ella, she still viewed her as such. Instantly guilty for scaring the leopardess, her face was a picture of sorrow.

"I'm sorry, dear!"
She gushed, eyes wide. "I didn't mean to startle you, I thought for sure you had spotted me." She shook her head, her blue tail flicking on the rock, her expression mournful. "I hope I did not startle you too badly. My name is Ili'ella," she continued on, hoping to set her at ease with her learning her name.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am
"Sorry?" Mihika just stared at the other in surprise. What was up with that mournful look even? The leopard's tail twitched in suspicion. Was this some sort of trap? Still, she couldn't help but to reply, "It's fine, don't worry about it."

Her gaze flickered up to the lioness in more surprise. Ili'ella? Her name? Usually no one stopped to share names...especially before hunting. Mihika relaxed just a little, but not too much for maybe this was an attempt to lure her into a trap?

"Ili'ella," Mihika repeated the name out loud before nodding, "I'm Mihika."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Ili'ella eyed the younger cat, with concern. "Are you sure? I really didn't mean to startle you so much." She was worried when the female just stared at her, looking rather blankly. Was she surprised? but at what? Really, Ili'ella hadn't done anything surprising, except, perhaps, startle the poor creature.

She perked up when Mihika responded, giving her name. "Mihika? What a pretty name! It suits you." She smiled brightly, looking pleased that the strange child was opening up, at least a little. She still looked a little wary though, which concerned Ili'ella.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:34 pm
"Don't worry about it. I'm certain." Mihika even managed a warm smile to give reassurance to the strange lioness despite the nerves that tensed her body. Her back paw felt the ground behind her as she scooted back just a step - maybe with a step at a time...then freedom.

Ili'ella's response to her name made Mihika blink. "Re-really?" She tried her best not to gape openly at the lion. No one had ever told her anything like that before! Well....then again it wasn't like she ever had spent enough time with others to exchange names. Finally Mihika just shook her head and smiled shyly to the lion. "Thank you. And...and! Your name is pretty too, Ili'ella." Really Mihika couldn't help but to look at Ili'ella, she was one of the prettiest not to mention friendliest (hopefully) lions she had ever seen after all.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Ili'ella perked up at the warm smile she received from the other cat, even though it was obvious she was still not relaxed in her presence, it was a start though! "I'm glad to hear that," she said, happily flicking her tail.

She tilted her head to the smile at Mihika's disbelief at her compliment and nodded when she question her. She purred happily at the returned compliment. "Thank you dear! What are you doing out here?" She asked, sounding rather curious now but still unthreatening. She didnt' want to startle the poor thing again.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Mihika couldn't help but to grin warmly at the lioness. "What am I doin?" The leopard laughed softly as she looked at Ili'ella, " Livin' I suppose. I move about since I have no real home."

Just talking to a lion without having to run for her life made Mihika remember a childhood encounter and she found herself sighing softly. Wait...I shouldn't think of that lion cub now. He's probably already moved on and grown up all big 'n strong now. The leopardess shook her head and focused on Ili'ella, "What 'bout ya, do you live here?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Ili'ella smiled back the bright grin the leopardess favoured her with, her spirits rising considerably. Oh, so nice to see a smile. "No home? You are like me then," she said, with a pleasant giggle.

"No, no, I live nowhere really,
" she said, waving a paw dismissively. "I was raised to wander and wander I shall." She had been born into a rogue family, who kept moving constantly. She had continued the tradition on.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 am
Mihika's ears went back at Ili'ella's pleased giggle. The leopard was truly confused - it seemed like a home was a good thing to have. But apparently the lioness didn't seem to agree with the opinions of others that she had run across during her wanderings. "You are a rogue too then?"

"Sounds kinda lonely though." Mihika's grin was sad, she after all had been wandering for what seemed like forever to her. No friends, no family to accompany her. It was like she was always running from everything around her. But then again just because Ili'ella was alone right now that didn't mean that she was a loner like Mihika."So...do you wander all by yourself? No companions or family too?" She finally asked, her green gaze curious.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Ili'ella gave a humming purr in agreement to her question. "Born and raised one, yes," she admitted. "I've never seen the appeal of a pride, to be honest, but I know many in them that are truly happy. I suppose one day I'd like to settle down in one," she said, sounding almost as if she was rambling.

She peered at the sad grin that twisted the young leopardess' face, and she felt her own face fall. "It doesn't have to be lonely," she told the child gently. "Wandering by yourself is not to isolate you, but to set you free. You are allowed to talk to anyone you want, go wherever you please." She shook her head, "I have no traveling companions. Do you?" She rather hoped she did, the young girl seemed too lonely for her own good.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 am
This lioness really was a mystery to Mihika. The leopard frowned as she looked intently at Ili'ella, studying her expression. She was so interested in finding out more that the tension was slowly leaving her body. "Ah. I don't know, prides may be happy - but I...I.." Mihika just shrugged. Maybe she would join a pride one day, though she doubted it. Though no telling what the fates had in store for her.

Ili'ella, however, seemed so happy about things. "It doesn't?" Mihika shook her head in confusion. But she was always afraid to talk to others, what if they attacked her? "You must be quite brave then." The leopard gave a respectful gaze to Ili'ella, "Me? I 'ave none either. That's how it's always been, I guess."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Ili'ella tilted her head to the side. What a strange little girl. "Are you interested in joining a pride?" She asked, sound curious. She giggled and waved her law. "Then please don't let me influence you. I just can't see the appeal, I'm afraid, though one of my sisters is in a pride, I think, and she's happy..." She trailed off, with a slight frown. She had lost track of her siblings years ago, but last she had heard, her eldest sister had been in a pride.

"Brave?" She repeated, blinking. "Why must I be brave?" She smiled at the young leopard. "Well, it seems we are very alike then dear! I used to travel in a family troupe but we drifted apart over the years, now it is just me." She peered at her. "Are you lonely, dear?"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff