Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ormheld
Captain

Fashionable Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:49 pm
Got Questions about Lolita or the Guild? Need Answers?
Looking for questions to answer about Lolita or the Guild?

Well, this is the thread to do it in!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:03 pm
i don't have a lot of money being kinda young but i wish to buy a lolita dress. do you know any sites to buy a dress or a skirt secondhand?  

Lady Nona Nohara

I_Killed_Misa-Misa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 am
I gots a question biggrin Is there an age limit to being lolita? I'm 13 and I'm afraid I might be a bit young sweatdrop .....Am I?  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Lady Nona Nohara
i don't have a lot of money being kinda young but i wish to buy a lolita dress. do you know any sites to buy a dress or a skirt secondhand?

I have plenty of links to a ton of stores you could check out.
My favorite website with pretty cheap Loli dresses and such is AnnaHouse.  

Ormheld
Captain

Ormheld
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:55 pm
I_Killed_Misa-Misa
I gots a question biggrin Is there an age limit to being lolita? I'm 13 and I'm afraid I might be a bit young sweatdrop .....Am I?

No, Lolita is for anyone 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm
Lady Nona Nohara

There are second-hand stores that sell Lolita dresses such as:
Clothing Drop
Closet Child
Alice Fururun
Tokyo Alice

If you want to buy brand new however or if a little over $100 is too expensive you can always make an Etsy account and sell cute handmade things to earn the money for it.  

Miss Lillian Van Dort

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Oh and the prices of Lolita dresses on Closet Child, Tokyo Alice, and Alice Fururun are in yen not dollars. You can use a translator to translate the websites and there are tutorials on EGL to help you order from them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 pm
"I gots a question Is there an age limit to being lolita? I'm 13 and I'm afraid I might be a bit young .....Am I? "
-I_Killed_Misa-Misa

To be brief, no, there is not an age requirement to wear lolita. Some people debate that their is an age limit to wearing lolita, and the age varies based on the person/people you speak with, but personally, I think you can wear lolita until the day you die, but the style should change. Like if I saw a woman who was appearing to be more advanced in age, and she was wearing OTT sweet lolita, it might be a bit odd, but if she were to wear a more muted/dark Classic Lolita, then it would be more acceptable. Thirteen is not a bad year to start wearing Lolita, but a word of caution as to where you buy your lolita. I would advise joining the livejournal community egl, because there are a lot of good resourses there! smile (And if you would like to add some friends who are lolita, I am madaka-jmjd wink )  

ayva-damas

willcrystal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm
Lady Nona Nohara

Try this http://www.trustedeal.com/Wholesale-Lolita-Dress_c517.html
This is not second hand, but pretty cheap!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm
I_Killed_Misa-Misa

You are so cute. That age is the best.

The word “Lolita” comes from the novel of Lolita which is created in1955 by the American born Russian writer Vladimir Nabokov. This novel depicts a middle-aged professor’s love affairs with a girl only 12 years old, and the girl is called Lolita. Later, the novel was filmized as a film which had got a victory all over the world , especially in Japan. From then on, the word of Lolita became so popular in Japan that it referred to the girl whose age is between 7 and 14.  

willcrystal

Lolita Madness Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff