Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:21 pm
Guns 'n' BladesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Military X is a secrete organization that was created by the government on July 4th some time in the mid 1700's and it's simple job is to fight off the demons, dragons, and other creatures that threaten the world along with mob bosses and terrorist. Here, people from all around the world gather to do what they do best from mechanics to sword fighters and gun men to hackers. The fight against the countries have grown larger and they created their own counter group called: Shadows 'n' Darkness.
After the organization grew larger, a few peoplel joined in Military X and creatted an inner group called: Guns 'n' Blades. As the fight grows stronger we are spread thinner and thinner and we need back up to help us take down these fiends before it's to late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rules

~Fallow the guild rules
~Keep everything Pg-16
~Swearing is allowed and doesn't have to be started out but don't go over board with it
~Don't harass the people, harass the characters!
~No spamming
~And fallow the unspoken rules!
*Pm me the profiles titled: Guns 'n' Blades if you are a good guy or Shadows 'n' Darkness if you are a bad guy

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm
Characters

Characters Needed
None

[imgleft]what you look like (Can be real pic or anime)[/imgleft]

[color=your posting color][b]Hello I’m:[/b] [i]your character’s name[/i]
[b]But some call me:[/b] [i]any nicknames?[/i]
[b]I’ve been alive for:[/b] [i]how old you are[/i]
[b]I am a:[/b] [i]what creature you are[/i]
[b]So I can:[/b] [i]powers[/i]
[b]But I can also:[/b] [i]abilities[/i]
[b]When all else fails I use:[/b] [i]your weapon(s)[/i]
[b]I tend to act:[/b] [i]your personality[/i]
[b]I tend to side with the[/b] [i]alignment[/i] [b]people when it comes to choosing sides[/b]
[b]I can not stand:[/b] [i]things you don’t like[/i]
[b]Give me more of:[/b] [i]things you love[/i]
[b]This is none of your business but:[/b] [i]Bio[/i]
[b]I desire:[/b] [i] Crush/Love, can be none for now[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 pm
Military X

Hello I’m: Duke Mustange
But some call me: Captian, Hawk
I’ve been alive for: 23yrs
I am a: Flame Elementalist
So I can: Fire
But I am also: a Marksmen, Martial artist
When all else fails I use: Sawed off shot gun, Lighter, Saber
I tend to act: Laid back, Calm, Derect, Doesn't like to be challenged
I tend to side with the chaotic good people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Rain, People who disobay me, Oranges, Needles
Give me more of: Coffee, Marshmellos, Sunny days, Dogs
This is none of your business but: I grew up in Texas on a ranch imediatly wanting to be a leader at something but he also wanted to be a fighter. When he was eighteen he left to be a fighter in the wars he could be in and spent practicaly all his adult life in the field, because of this he was soon recanized by Military X for his skills as a leader and a fighter. He took the job as a leader when he was twenty two and has been one ever sense.
I desire: ...someone that I shouldn't...

User Image

Hello I’m: Xaio Bade
But some call me: Sparrow
I’ve been alive for: 18
I am a: Human
So I can: Talk telepathically
But I can also: Render someone defenseless by a mere touch
When all else fails I use: A scythe
I tend to act: A total mute. She will only speak to someone she's grown close to. Aside from that her actions are loud to make up for her silence. Xaio isn't afraid of gaining what she wants in most methods.
I tend to side with the Chaotic Good people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Awkward moments, Other silent people, and dis-obeyers
Give me more of: Small places, Cold temperatures, and Company
This is none of your business but: Xaio grew up 'normal' in Florida if you don't include the strange mishaps of people claiming themselves delusional around her. It was only cause she could talk right into their thoughts of course...It just so happened though that when she had came across the right person, they found this ability unique and recruited her into the military which she gladly joined. The whole aspect of the job is still unclear to her, but she's willing to learn
I desire: No one...but hopeful

What I look Like: User Image

Hello I’m: Rex
But some call me: Rex
I’ve been alive for: 20 years
I am a: human
So I can: teleport short distances and use my strength in my body, not just my weapons, also I am very strong
But I can also: use more than one sword at a time and cause 5 ghost swords to appear around Rex and fight or protect him
When all else fails I use: the swords in my picture, not as many though, just 5 of them
I tend to act: mysterious yet fun
I tend to side with the good people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: death and people who dont live their lives
Give me more of: pizza, and fun and parties, and pop
This is none of your business but: When I was born, my mother died from giving birth to me, and my father was killed when I was only a child. I have had to live with my uncle for the most of my life, until I left.
I desire: no one

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:53 pm
Guns 'n' Blades

Hello I’m: Sky Raiden
But some call me: ...Sky...?
I’ve been alive for: 18yrs
I am a: Dragon Plauged Human
So I can: control Fire and Heal faster
But I can also: Fight extreamly well, Pilot anything, Fix any mechanical thing
When all else fails I use: twin Katanas, two hidden High Power Pistols
I tend to act: Hot-tempered, Cocky, Agressive, Loyal
I tend to side with the chaotic good people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Doctors, Hospitals, Know-it-alls, Coffee
Give me more of: Milk, Jets, Sparing, Pizza
This is none of your business but: I grew up in the country just out of town from the city, but I stilll was free from the life of the casions that were right down the road. Free of any bad infulences and I started to want to serve my country. With good grades in school, she left to be a fighter pilot in the Air Force. After about a half a year, she got into a fight with a rival she had in the military and everything went wrong that fatefull night battle. While they were fighting, she was stabbed with a needle the held the plauge that is currently killing her. She left the military hospital broken and battered before ending up on the streets as a bounty hunter. She lived that way for quiet some time until she was seeked out by Guns 'n' Blades by a Military X member named: Xaio. From there, I joined up with this Guns 'n' Blades and was apointed the Captain of the group with Duke as my general. Shortly after, I discovered the plauge again and started changing from the dragon plauge and right now, I'm looking for a cure to the part of it that is killing me.
I desire: Cade Striker

User Image

Hello I’m: Cade Striker
But some call me: Spitfire
I’ve been alive for: 18
I am a: Lycan, but certainly not by choice
So I can: Run fast, have more strength than a normal human, and on the night of the full moon I change into the wolf that lives within me.
But I can also: grow my claws out at will, and I have an insane bite
When all else fails I use: a katana my father gave me on his death bed, I want to give it a cool name, but that seems wrong.
I tend to act: I guess I am quiet, stay to myself a lot. But, I am easily pissed off so leave me alone. But, I guess I am like the dumbass wolves, I am extremely loyal to those who prove themselves to me.
I tend to side with the myself and those I care about when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Morons
People who are too confident
Being told what to do
A lot of other things

Give me more of: Sweets
Silence
Fighting
Kicking someone‘s a**

This is none of your business but: I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. I loved my parents, sticking to them like glue. I was like a little puppy dog to the point of being pathetic. But, I didn‘t care, life was great, I had my family, good grades, and lived in a decent neighborhood. But, I was also pretty tough, being enlisted in the local kendo dojo and being in a kendo club at school. One day, we take a trip to the country side to celebrate my sixteenth birthday, my mark as reaching manhood. But, it wasn‘t meant to be I guess because the lycan, as I later learned what it was, jumped on my dad and mom before they could even defend themselves. I grabbed dad‘s ceremonial sword and attacked, killing the beast. But, it came at a great cost, I was bitten and lived, eventually turning me into one of them. But, before he died he finished the ritual he had started by giving me the sword and telling me to name it to make it my own. It was then that the squad from Military X jumped in and recruited him. It has been two years now I have yet to name the blade, not feeling deserving enough to name such a good companion.
I desire: wait, none of your business.

User Image
Hello I’m: Kendal Rotterdam
But some call me: The Zombie
I’ve been alive for: 22
I am a: Demon
So I can: Flames, darkness
But I can also: Jump ridiculously high, extend my arms beyond normal reach.
When all else fails I use: 100ib Claymore
I tend to act: A dark, slow personality is the type of a Zombie, which fits his nickname. His slow speeds give him a disadvantage, but his genius plan making is his own. Though he IS smart, it takes him a while to figure things out. He is extremely oblivious to his surroundings, and he has the attention span of a bird.
I tend to side with the Guns N Blades people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Real Zombies, dragons, all things too brightly colored.
Give me more of: Chocolate, books, loafers.
This is none of your business but: Kendal was raised under the Iron fist, as he was one of the Spawns of Satan. He never sided with his father, so he chose to go against him in the worst way possible; by Joining the X group, then moving on to Guns N Blades. His specialty with his sword makes him strong, but extremely slow, so he lets faster people take the faster things. He enjoys his work buddies, but he's almost never around due to his own vigilante thoughts of Zombie killing.
I desire: Crush/Love, can be none for now

User Image

Hello I’m: Lucia Vivian
But some call me: Lucia
I’ve been alive for: 17
I am a: demon.
So I can: fly, and live eternally.
But I can also: Dark magic.
When all else fails I use: A hatchet.
I tend to act: Excited and happy, but only to hide her true feelings of hate and destruction.
I tend to side with the good people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Men, sour foods, and very good people.
Give me more of: Candy, killing, and spells.
This is none of your business but: Lucia wasn't born a demon, she was born human around twenty years ago. She fell in love with a boy, and they began to go steady. On a cold day as Lucia was heading home, she bumped into a petite woman who casted a spell on her. Whoever she would be in love with, she'd go into a hypnotic state where all she would think of were the bad moments they had shared, and try to injure/kill them. Unfortunately, the spell worked, and Lucia almost killed her boyfriend. He then wouldn't listen to her and held a grudge against Lucia. Feeling heartbroken, the spell took over, and Lucia killed her boyfriend in his sleep, killing herself afterwards. The spell rejected the idea of death however, so her soul was turned demonic. Now she wanders around, joining Military X because she was bored.
I desire: No one.

User Image

Hello I’m: Vincent Pandorum
But some call me: number 666 before joining was known as the roaming death
I’ve been alive for: unknown
I am a: Demon forced to join
So I can: control lighting, manipulate gravity and magnetism
But I can also: grow black wings from my back, see in the dark, as a sixth sense do to third eye
When all else fails I use: two big . 44 magnums, claws and blades in pic
I tend to act: cold, heartless, merciless, stubborn, defiant, loner, tends to drift his thoughts,
I tend to side with the alignment Guns 'n blades
I can not stand: containment, hypocrites, doctors
Give me more of: sweets, fights, freedom
This is none of your business but: Vincent was a demon that was feared but knew no fear, roaming the world on his bike he did nothing but fight and kill any in his way that was when he was called the roaming death. One night during a fight he was drugged by a passing soldier and was dragged to the worlds most secured prison there he was locked up by chains. then when the warden came he was drugged and woke up o a bed. He was informed that a tiny bomb was planted in his neck and that he was to join guns 'n blades. Now he is forced to fight as a military hound.
I desire: none  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Shadows 'n' Darkness

User Image

Hello I’m: Kaen Ryu Keiyou
But some call me: Ketsueki (Blood)
I’ve been alive for: 22
I am a: Shape Shifter
So I can: Turn into anything I wish as long as I don‘t go ridiculously large or small.
But I can also: sense abilities of others around me.
When all else fails I use: Daggers
I tend to act: Calm, cool, and detached
I tend to side with the cruel people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Heros
Fools
peace

Give me more of: Blood(thus the nickname)
Violence
Power

This is none of your business but: He was born four seconds before his deformed brother, luckily looking normal so he was kept. Yet, he was anything but normal as the family slowly learned. He was anti-social, even when a baby when they tend to love attention. Also, he enjoyed other‘s pain so they should‘ve known better than to keep pets despite them continuously running away. But, they kept getting pets, the neighborhood thinking it was someone twisted from out of town, but it was always Kaen who committed the terrible killings and mutilations of the animals, delighting in it. But, when he turned eighteen he decided it wasn‘t enough, wanting to gather other outcast like himself with his discovered ability of sensing different species and abilities of those around him with his right eye. Now, twenty-two he was quickly gathering others around him with the same desire for blood and killing. The group, Shadows and Darkness
I desire: no one

User Image
Hello I’m: Mina Bade
But some call me: Mutt
I’ve been alive for: 24y/o
I am a: Human/Demon
So I can: Communicate Telepathically
But I can also: Summon fire.
When all else fails I use: Glock 22 40 cal.
I tend to act: Detached, Cruel, Tricky and inwardly troubled.
I tend to side with the Horrid Chaotic people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: Constant Cheer, Stupidity, and in general anyone against her.
Give me more of: Loyalty, Love, Devotion, and maybe even some alcohol.
This is none of your business but: She was born to some kinda of creature of a father who eventually ended up disappearing from her mother like the cruel breed he was intended to be. This left her to be quiet for awhile, until came another man, a human man. Her mother seemed happier and she didn't mind life as it was until her younger sister, Xaio came along. When she was 8 and Xaio was only 2, Mina ran away for this pure child of theirs gained much attention. Growing up amoungst temporary friends and enemies, Mina learned the real world quick and her abilities to wield for evil. When something like the Shadows and Darkness came calling, she came to answer to spite the dear sister who was oblivious of her older sister's exsistance.
I desire: Perhaps Duke...just to spite another more.

Demon-User Image

Angel-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Normal-User Image

Hello I’m: Roku Soyamada
But some call me: Roku
I’ve been alive for: more years than countable,but i look 17
I am a: half demon/half angel
So I can: Control the elements
But I can also: Move at impossible speeds,use incredible stregth, and teleport in numerous ways
When all else fails I use: Muramasa in my demon form. Winged Katana in my angel form.
I tend to act: cruel,hateful and filled with bloodlust in my demon form,loving in my angelic form,and however in my normal form
I tend to side with the Shadows 'n' Darkness people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: people who are natually nice
Give me more of: pure evil intentions
This is none of your business but: Roku's father was a demon,while his mother was a angel. Growing up,he was tormented by other kids for bein stupid. Noone wanted to be his friend, and dejected him to be alone forever. That,was where his life took a turn for the worse. Roku's powers awakened when he turned 16 and,despite his parents hopes, he was dispicably evil. With a smile on his face,Roku killed his mother and father and walked a path of evil. Now,in this group he has just recently jioned after roaming the earth for centuries killing, he wants more blood. He was recruited because of his powers,but he only accepted for one reason. Killing those who fought for good.
I desire: None for now

User Image

Hello I’m: Haku
But some call me: none
I’ve been alive for: 16
I am a: demon/ice elemental
So I can: powers control heat fully, super speed, create an infinite number of blades. ( like byakuyas bankai in bleach.)
But I can also: demon strengh, swordmaster, tracker.
When all else fails I use: the duel katanas in pic.
I tend to act: carefree, bored, energetic, loyal, condident.
I tend to side with the evil people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: boredom, losing, being called a girl.
Give me more of: woman, winning, doing as I please, entertainment.
This is none of your business but: Haku grew up with an abusive parents that never let him do anything. He was made fun of because he looks feminine so he grew angry and strange wearing fake smiles all the time.One day he snaped and killed his parents with there own swords that he stole for his own use. He then killed several others who insulted him and learned that he enjoyed killing as it lifted his bordom from all those years. He continued traveling around smiling and doing as he pleased and eventually joined shadows and darkness for some entertainment.
I desire: mina.

Hello I’m: the balrog
But some call me: shadow and flame
I’ve been alive for: unknown
I am a: demon of fire and shadow
So I can: dark essence,
But I can also: throw big fire spheres
When all else fails I use: flame sword and whip
I tend to act: dark dense and doesn't talk at all except rarely
I tend to side with the shadows'n'darkness people when it comes to choosing sides
I can not stand: impudences
Give me more of: NONE
This is none of your business but: I was created by the devils hands him self and also known as the son of the devil. either than that the rest is none of your business.
I desire: a demon who can set my heart a blaze

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Akikitai stood upon a mountain top, not to far from a ledge that looked much like a cliff. He was out practicing his black magics, and abilities. He held his hand up with a devilish smile, as lightning came down fiercely into his right hand. A deafening sound the thunder would make being he was so close. Lightning shot back out his hand and up into the sky. Causing some clouds to part slightly, but the rain didn't stop. "RRRRR, C'mon!!!!" he shouted as he lifted his left hand into the air, extreme heat blazed out of his hand into the air. The heat difference caused a sound very close to thunder, but not as powerful. A pulse was made from this cause rain around him, to stop for a few seconds, and then to continue falling like normal.
He fell to his knees, absorbing lightning and redirecting it with magic alone is very difficult. He could only do so when it was stormy out, and this was a rare moment. He could train under such conditions, so he continued training.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm
Xaio had left the building as it started raining to sit upon the steps outside and simply observe the place in it's dreary,wet tint. "What is there to do... Duke was inside just sitting inside his own office calling girls on the phone, which to her wouldn't be surprising if it were fully true but that was merely an opinion too. The rain began growing heavy as it soaked her garments, but that didn't last long when she stood up, shook her head and retreated inside in hope there was some issue she could take care of.

Shyly, she slipped around a corner to enter into Duke's office and find him on the phone standing around. With a slight bow, Xaio dismissed herself to take a seat until he was through with whatever he was up to. Hopefully it would be something interesting for this place was dreadfully boring...and chilly, but that could've been the rain's fault.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera slowly approached Akikitai in the midst of his training session. She held an umbrella above her head, careless of being electrocuted. Vera giggled childishly at his failed attempts at stopping the rain. "You're trying too hard. It's like you're trying to hurt the sky, when it can't feel pain. Anyway, Akiki, we're being called in by the boss. Word of movement from Military X." Vera began turning, expecting either a retaliation or reply. Both of which she'd deal with with just a swat of her hands, signaling,"oh, shoo."

[[Hope that works. I tried to make it so we wouldn't just be standing there, we still need a leader.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 am
Akikitai
User Image

"Trying too hard?" he said to himself, as he looked over to Vera with his golden hazel eyes. "How long have you been following me?!" he asked her, he thought he was alone the entire time. He was embarrassed that he was easily followed. He always thought if others knew he trained, that it was a weakness, that it would make him look like he needed to be stronger.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:26 pm
Kida was working out with her fans so she could go to her part-time job as a fan dancer when her phone rings. Kida answers the phone wondering who is calling her this time, the last three phone calls were wrong numbers or telemarketers. While Kida is waiting for the phone to connect she looks at the logistics for this dancing job.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 am
Duke bowed a little to Xaio when she bowed to him and then he returned to leaning up against the wall. When he heard the phone pick up he said, "Hello, I need to talk to Kida Wolf. This is Duke Mustange." His said his words with barely any of the commanding voice he always used when he was commanding his people around but he was trying to sound at least a little friendly. He let out a sigh away from the phone as he waited for a response and he rubbed his eyes with a gloved hand.

Sky grunted as his elbow was rammed into her stomach but she still held on and eventually the large man came plummeting to the ground unconscious. "Why does everyone be so huge when they are a felon?" she asked knowing the answer already.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 am
"This is Kida Wolf, How can I help you today." Then Kida starts thinking about the Duke Mustange from Military X and wondering if these two are the same person or if this is Duke's assistant using his name to sound professional. Then Kida's alarm goes off telling her that she has six hours before her part-time job starts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I was calling to ask you if you would be able to come in at 23 hundred hours, er, eleven o'clock tonight," Duke asked automatically putting out the time he always used instead of civilian. "I need to disscus something with you and a team I am getting togeather and I needed to know if that was a okay time," he continued looking at the clock half wishing that he wouldn't have to do this tonight and get a chance to sleep. This had been his third day in a row without sleep since he'd been busy planning and such.

Sky hoisted the man up on the back of her bike growling as she struggled to pick him up. Her mark flared up and she was able to lift his massive body off of the ground easily. She shivered a little as rain crept its way down her black cloak and into her warm shirt. She shivered again when the mark died down into its normal red coloration.

((Alright, just to explain this to everyone so people don't get confused, right now he is creating Guns 'n' Blades, he is just setting up the meeting for them))  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:37 pm
Of course, Xaio couldn't help but ease drop alittle on the conversation, well, one half of it anyways...unless. She connected herself to his thoughts, well ok maybe not his thoughts, but atleast the part of his brain which picks up what he hears. She would be able to hear the other part of the conversation aside from his already spoken words. There was going to be some kind of meeting really late...which was alittle obscene if you ask her. Aside from that though, she could only wonder if she was invited...if not then she'd just stay up to take care of yet another day's paperwork or something cause unfortunately for her, the military was more then just weapons and routines.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff