Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here is a Poll!
  Don't run into it! That hurts!
  Yay for Polls! They're made of gold!
View Results

Ronin_Galiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:52 pm
>snipes a rubber duckie< Yo. How goes it? I play online, but I have no account. I go over to my neighboors and play as a guest all the time! xd Sometimes I'll play ranked matches when he's busy or he eats dinner or something! Me? I don't require food! Nah, really he and I have been friends for quite some time now! We've gotten to that point where we just walk into eachothers houses and say, "Yo! What's for dinner?" xd He gets to play Halo 2 more often than me, but I surpassed him at sniping! Ha Ha! >gets shot in the head while performing a victory dance<

Anyway...that didn't really have to do with girl gamers, but that's because I don't want to talk just about the fact that you're girls that play games! You are people as well, and individuals, and all that good politically correct stuff! So, keep in mind, whenever I post it'll probably not mention gamer girls. I'm talking to anyone who wishes to listen and respond!

Ok. I need my sniping fix now! >heads over to his friends house< blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:26 pm
o.O The one thread I started doesn't even get a single response!

>whisper< Bump!  

Ronin_Galiver

jokercommander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:10 pm
What is your friend gametag for live. Mine is bloodmoonjoker  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:47 pm
jokercommander
What is your friend gametag for live. Mine is bloodmoonjoker
It's actually my neighboors gamertag. xd It's Ozark9MM  

Ronin_Galiver

Lovino_Vargas_S_Italia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:00 pm
mines crazyvegasace i need to change though cuz my brother and dad named it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:20 pm
I just run over to my neighboors and steal his X-box! xd We take turns playing ranked matches!  

Ronin_Galiver

jokercommander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:53 am
Sayu-akuma
mines crazyvegasace i need to change though cuz my brother and dad named it
You can't change it you got to buy a new account.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:15 pm
*ish depressed* I had an account, but then I got over being sick an my 'rents made me kill it gonk They let my bro keep his account, though.  

Lollishly

Chairman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:58 pm
Big Team Battle, Bebe!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:34 pm
I can say that ive never played HALO 2 live on the xbox, but im highly sure that its fun as hell. Last week I did go to a lan tourny for CS (and won) and they were playing HALO 2...Is it worth getting xbox live?  

Dynasty100

jokercommander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:47 pm
JaggedxAngel
*ish depressed* I had an account, but then I got over being sick an my 'rents made me kill it gonk They let my bro keep his account, though.
Oh. That must suck. I got a 2 month free one you can have.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:05 pm
altho i'm getting better at sniping, i LOVE to play SWAT...no motion sensor + no shield + battle rifles only = one headshot kills...and i love to play Run B#*%H Run...coagulation + 5 warthogs + 2 wraithes + 5 minutes of wraithes chasing the warthogs and only being able to splatter them + no shooting allowed = an awesome time with a huge group of people

gamertag -> DrXEvildoer  

Cupcake Baking Princess

7,225 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

jokercommander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:55 am
drxevildoer
altho i'm getting better at sniping, i LOVE to play SWAT...no motion sensor + no shield + battle rifles only = one headshot kills...and i love to play Run B#*%H Run...coagulation + 5 warthogs + 2 wraithes + 5 minutes of wraithes chasing the warthogs and only being able to splatter them + no shooting allowed = an awesome time with a huge group of people

gamertag -> DrXEvildoer
I'm going add you to my friends list.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:50 pm
Eh, I hijacked my brothers live account. He rarely plays nowadays . . . but his account has the dumbest name. CKY Player. Everyone always thinks i'm some little boy, trying to be a "player" or something. T.T  

SamySchweiz

mscarrieb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:58 pm
Dynasty100
I can say that ive never played HALO 2 live on the xbox, but im highly sure that its fun as hell. Last week I did go to a lan tourny for CS (and won) and they were playing HALO 2...Is it worth getting xbox live?

its totally worth getting xbox live, there are so many cool things you can play, and lots of people you can meet! i mean, sure, there are the jerkoffs that you get paired up with in matchmaking, but there is a mute button for a reason 4laugh And once you meet cool people you don't even have to play matchmaking, you can do fun custom games! I would totally recommend getting live, its really awesome.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff