HEY EVERYONE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_vindiesonex_xXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 am
Hey everyone........we are not just the members here.......you are also.....send whatever you likes,your interests, and whatever your questions...........don't be ashamed.....we are one here..........all of us should talk to each other to make this clan more entertaining...........OK????so tell whatever you feel....and ask whatever you don't know cause we will help you..........  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:56 pm
I LIKE GIRLS  

Ultra Blaze of fire
Vice Captain

xXx_vindiesonex_xXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 pm
Hahaha rofl .......you like girls?????just invite them if you like them......haha....invite them playboy.....hahahha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:57 pm
so how exactly are we supposed to make this clan strong? juz have strong ppl?  

Mitsuko2

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mitsuko2

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 pm
whats southside? south cali?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:56 pm
it's not exactly we have strong people........but we can make it better by helping each other........strong can be defeated by weak by helping each other........so let's have a teamwork in this clan........and send your posts for us to know what are your problems...and we your clanm8s are ready to help.....  

xXx_vindiesonex_xXx
Crew

Blitz Freeze

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:41 am
Hey I was on zOMG when I got invited to this clan I was wondering what is the average level of the members and if we can set times to make full crews and get on zOMG together and do missions and farm?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 pm
yea. blitz freeze has a good idea. that would also be a good way to get to know eachother.  

Mitsuko2

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mitsuko2

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm
this is off topic but i checked out ur profile juz now vindies and juz wanted tah say Happy Birthday!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 pm
I saw that 2 but his birthday is actually May 20 XD  

Ultra Blaze of fire
Vice Captain

Blitz Freeze

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 pm
I say we set up a thread and a few ppl who are on a lot to be leaders post what cls they are and where and when to meet them on zOMG for boss battles. Ex.) say i was a leader I would put:
1.Blitz Freeze - 6.4 Gold Beach (Duneslam) jan. 3 9:00pm cst
Then whoever wants to join me will copy from my name down putting their name and cl until it is filled. Then before I go I will check the list and see who is suppose to meet up with me. Then gather everyone at the null crystal and start the crew and mission.
Also if ya'll do like my idea can I be the first to make the thread? and decide who can be leaders?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 am
Mitsuko, thnx by the way.....but ultra blaze is right....my birthday is on May 20..hahaha...when i sign up for this game it got lag and I press the next button accidentally.... that's why my birthday is jan 01..but actually it is may 20 hahhaha...but thnx by the way....... And for blitz freeze??? i got confused at your idea but i think it is a good idea.....thnx...  

xXx_vindiesonex_xXx
Crew

Mitsuko2

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 pm
oh lol. i totally knew that! sweatdrop lol. blaugh

question!!!!
what do u ppl mean by charge? i dnt get it. in the thread about being crew leaders...blitz freeze said u gotta put ur cl n charge. i kno cl but i dnt kno charge........ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 pm
If you look in your character info on zOMG under overall cl you will see total charge. This shows how often you use rings. The more often you use them the higher your total charge. I asked for that because some people have bought level 10.0 rings and consequently have become cl 10.0. Just because you did that doesnt mean you know how to play. I asked for the total charge, so I can see if you've played enough to know what you are doing.
Just to be clear you also don't have to be a leader to join a crew. biggrin  

Blitz Freeze

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Mitsuko2

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm