[PRP] Cravings [Világos x Yuan] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 pm
Vila had walked the woods for some time. Her plan had back fired and now she was lost in the woods. There seemed to be no land mark only trees and more trees. It made the hyena's head slightly spin.

Not only was she lost but she was fricken starved.

She had to rest, this was going no where. She was only getting her self more lost. Vila wasn't about to go back the way she came though. Those wild dogs could still be back there and she didn't want to run into that lion again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:55 pm
Yuan had made his way through the trees and was now at the heart of the jungle. Safe. The wild dogs seemed to have turned tail long ago and headed back to their dens. Served them right.

Sure, Yuan coulda fought them off. Well okay, if it had been a few of them maybe.. But he didn't want to risk loosing his new treasure he stole. Another shiny to take back to his pride lands.

The lion hopped out of one of the jungle tree and landed on something soft.

"Huh?" He looked down at the weird hyena from earlier.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:59 pm
Vila was just minding her own business when WHAM. She was pinned to the ground. Her first thought was a wild dog had skillfully trailed her woven path. That was until she saw a big blue lion paw. Vila fought the earge to snap that damn paw off.

She took a breath and laid there for a moment.

"So, I don't mean to be rude, but ... could you maybe get off?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Yuan looked down, a small amused grin on his maw. So she wanted him to get off. He got off, but he took his sweet time about it.

"So," He looked down at the hyena still in the dirt, "I finally caught up to ya lassy," He said his words slower and more spaced apart.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:06 pm
Vila took a deep breath and counted backwards from one hundred. She wanted to charge this lion. But she counted back from one hundred as she laid there.

"Caught up to me..." She snorted, "You were trying to follow me or somefin?" Vila hid the anger in her voice and in her eyes. She was not happy though. And the fact that the lion had landed on her so violently had her seeing colors now. Uh oh.. not now..

The colors are back

A voice whispered in her ear. Vila kept her cool and ignored it. She wasn't insane. She wasn't.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:08 pm
Yuan knew she wasn't happy no matter how bad she tried to hide it. Frankly he didnt give a s**t. She shouldn't have approached him all dazed like. It had been freaky earlier like she had been in a trance of some sort.

But Yuan didn't care. He just wanted out of these woods.

"You'relostaintya?" He gave her wink, "IknowalostsoulwhenIseeoneandyousureashellarealostsouliffinIeverdidseeone."

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:10 pm
Vila kept her eyes trained on the lion. It was a hard task cause there were so many flashing colors. Finally she winced and closed her eyes. This wasn't like her normal trips, this was a migrian of epic size.

"S-So are you..." She kept her eyes closed tight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:13 pm
The lion lowered his head and took a good look at the hyena. She looked like she was in alot of pain.

"Whyareyoureyesclosed? For ******** sake, openyoureyes." Yuan swiped an unsheathed paw at Vila's head, slapping her hard but not to hard.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Vila opened her eyes and glared at Yuan. Where did he get off slapping her. But the lights where gone now. The colors.

Moments peace moments peace, for now

The voice sang in a shrill child like voice, it was very unsettling, but something she was used to.

"Why'd you do that?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Yuan was still unsure as to why he was helping this hyena out.

He peaked his head out from ontop of the tree only to poke his head back down. "Headthiswaylassyandwe'llbehomefree."

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:19 pm
Vila almost had to laugh. She had no home to be free to. But she kept that thought to her self.

"I don't even know your name, " She smiled, "I'm Világos."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:22 pm
Yuan rolled his eye as the other introduced her self. He really wasn't about to give her his real name. Yuan liked not being trackable since he did a lot of questionable trades. If you got right down to it, Yuan was a crook.

"TheycallmeNuki." He said the first thing that popped into his head. "Nukiatyourservicemiss." Nuki? Was that even a name. He swore he had heard it once before some where.

He didn't turn to look back at Vila, he just hopped to the next tree. Toward the way back ' home '.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:23 pm
Nuki? That was a strange name. But Vila didn't question it. At least she had something to call him by now.

"H-hey you can't take off with out me Nuki!" Vila padded after the lion who was hopping from tree to tree.

Though she knew she didn't have much room to talk concidering she had left him in her dust earlier. Served him right dragging her into his affairs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:25 pm
Yuan didn't look down below at the hyena who was now following him. He didn't care what happened to her , just that he got out of the jungle. She knew the direction at least.

"Hey, Whydontchagoyerownwaylass?" He did not want to take her back to his pride lands.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:27 pm
She swallowed a few sarcastic things to say back to that. It was hard and bitter, but she managed to swallow her sarcastic ways.

"I don't plan on staying with you after we get out. I don't honestly even want to be around you any more then I have to be."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff