[PRP] Down the rabbit hole [Világos x Yuan] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:20 pm
It had been days since that terrifying encounter with that other female hyena. Vila was stable now and not seeing things. The head butt had really done wonders for her.

That was until she heard something whisper to her.

"Come now child. Come now this way, this way. Hurry now !"

The only thing was there was no one there to whisper. Vila's back stiffened. What the hell was going on? Against her better judgement she listened to the voice. Her sanity couldn't take much more of this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Yuan had taken up camp in a tree. Yes in a tree. He had taken off with a wild dog packs most sacred of items and was now wearing around his neck. Canine's couldn't climb so he was fine sitting all the way up in his perch.

He yawned and hopped down from the tree. The wild dogs probably never noticed their trinket missing. They hadn't bothered tracking him. Still, he had to hurry before they...

It was then he saw the bright green hyena headed his way. Crap. They had sent a hyena? He could have sworn it was an all wild dog pack. Crap. Still, one hyena wouldn't be hard to take down if he really needed to take drastic measures.

Yuan stood there with a grin on his maw eyeing the approaching female.

"Topofthedaytoya~"

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:28 pm
The female paused and stared at the lion . It was like he had just appeared out of no where. Her vision started to blur and the lions face started to melt and his head got smaller as if it was of waves of water. Vila felt her self go weightless and a little numb as if she was floating out side of her body.

The hyena stumbled to her side some. Obviously something was wrong.

The lions greeting echoed through her head in a slow manner. Yuan's fast pace speech actually made sense 'Top of the day to ya' and it echoed like ripples of water.

"Huhh?" Was all she managed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:32 pm
Something was wrong. Yuan could tell. Was this hyena dying? Honestly, he didn't really care and was not concerned for the well being of this female who stood before him. She was obviously not sent from that wild dog pack. Who would send a dying hyena?

Still he asked , "Youalrightlass? Youdon'tlookalright. ********>  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Again, the strangers words made complete sense. Vila took a few steps forward, and she could literally feel the life thriving under her paws. The grass was alive and all that lived under wiggled under her paws. Vila laughed a little and took a few steps forward.

"I'm alright," She said ,"But I'm not the one with the melting face," Now the colors were turning too and melting off into the ground. It was almost like something out of a nightmare. Vila knew she should be terrified but she wasn't.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:37 pm
Yuan lifted a brow. Something strange was wrong with this girl. The lion took a few steps back him self to distance him self from the hyena. Was she rabid?

"Youprobablyshouldbegettinonyourwaythen.." He turned her back on the female.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 pm
The female stood there and just watched the lion for a moment. She laughed and took a step forward, Only to trip and land flat on her face. This was enough to send her back down to earth. She didn't cry, scream or any thing. Stuff like this happened with out a warning for as long as she could remember.

"That hurt." Vila laid there and blinked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:41 pm
"Looknowlass.." Yuan began but was interrupted by a far off howl. Uh oh. They'd noticed. "Youbestbegettinon" He padded over to her and pawed at her, "Getuporyou'llsoonbedeadIswear."

The howls were getting closer now. s**t s**t s**t. A sinister smile spread on Yuan's maw. He rubbed his head to the hyenas and made sure he rubbed the rest of her body too so that his scent mixed with hers.

"Gothatway!"

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Vila was now back to her sane state. She gave the lion a questioning look why the hell was he rubbing on her.

"Soon be dead?" She snapped, "Who are you to threaten me and then rub your mangy head all over me? Are you mad?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 pm
"Look," Yuan got serious. "YoureallywanttofindoutifI'mmad? Justtakemyadvice." With that he started off sprinting some random direction. Haha, he'd won. With any luck the wild dogs would follow the hyena and rip her to shreds.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:46 pm
"H-hey! Get your a** back here!" Vila growled and charged after the lion. Sure, he was bigger, but she still knew how to fight too. "You think I'm dumb? I smell like you and you have a whole herd of wild dog after ya! I'm stickin with you bud!"

She could now even smell the wild dog. They were all hot on their trail now. s**t s**t s**t. This was all that lions fault.

"You a** hole!" She snarled.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 pm
"ME? Anasshole?" Yuan laughed, "Andhowdoyouknowthewilddogsaren'tjusttryingtostealsomethingthatisrightfullyminehuh? So judgemental.." He shook his head and continued to sprint. So his plan was done. But now he had a companion if the wild dogs did manage to catch up.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:49 pm
"Yes you are an a*****e!" She growled, "Gettin me involved and all. Do you even know where the ******** you're going ?" She made a sharp turn and started darting another direction. Toward a nice thick jungle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:50 pm
"H-hey!" Yuan turned with her and followed. "NoandIdon'tcareaslongasitswayfromthemdawgs." He looked over his shoulder and could actually see one hot on their trail. "s**t!"  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:52 pm
"You totally did steal something. You a**," She didn't peek over her shoulder. Vila knew they were there.

"Quick into the jungle, we'll loose them there." Vila went full speed into the brush. She wasnt gonna slow down for anything right now. Not with a bunch of pissed off wild dogs on their tails.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff