Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:07 am
Find a Furry Friend!

Want to give me something for my hard hard work doing this ;p? Clicky.
Here *begs with a monkey on a string*

I figured this would be something good for furs to use, as I've noticed a bunch of "Any *insert location* furs?"

Think of it like an archive, you can put who you are and where you are, and that way everyone can find everyone. Try to remember, Its no good saying "I'm the only fur in my area" Take a look. You'll be surprised.

To make this alot easier for me, It'd be great if you can use this template when posting, just copy and paste:

[b]Login name here[/b]
[b]Fursona Name:[/b]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Other Stuff:[/b]

Don't worry about linking. I'll do all that stuff ;3.
P.S. I'm sure I don't need to remind you on the risks of giving out your details on the internet. Please don't hand out your address to every tom d**k and harry, and remember gang, trust is vital.

And also, This isn't a "looking for love" section x_x. sex pesting isn't welcome.

United States of America, A-L

Alabama

Darien_Thread
Fursona Name: Darien Rancid Thread
Other Stuff: I am an Emo-Punk that sometimes lets his redneck heritage show. I have ben told by a s**t lode of doctors say that I am legally whacked out of my mind. I am a bit chaotic but still a really nice and friendly guy if you are nice and friendly to me.

Lloxie
Fursona Name: Lloxie
Other Stuff: I do NOT fit in where I live. o_O; I'm a liberal, I'm a furry, I'm bifursexual (dun ask), nonreligious, and don't really fit the stereotype for either gender. (Yes, I am a guy IRL though.) I'm usually extremely passive, to a fault even, but there are a few things that get to me, and when they do, watch out. Also, I'm obsessed with cute furry critters, perticularly feral fox/wolf/other canine-like ones, especially kits/pups. ^___^ That and adorable lovey-dovey stuff. =p

Doom Harlequin
Fursona Name: J.C. Vega
Other Stuff: Whoo! Stuff! -nibbles on Stuff's ear- Erm... don't mind me.

Alaska

Spotty-Chan
Fursona Name: Spot Skunkcat (Spots, Spotty, Spottie, Spooty ect.)
Other Stuff: Um...24....umm..spotted skunk/cat....love people...umm single..*thinks* random...I love tails and ears!! *thinks some more* I love art, all art, furry art. Draw me something!!..Mmm...Oh I love Doomie and Eddily and Virrana! I'm easy to talk to. Love to have conversations about serious stuff and silly stuff....umm..anything else..Just ask me!! Meeyah!

xleai
Fursona Name: xleai
Other Stuff: In sigg.

Arizona

LadyCyberhak
Fursona Name: Jaqualena/Singapore
Other Stuff: Just a normal 21 year old who dabbles in art and is getting a degree in conservational biology. Same ol same ol

Fiice
Fursona Name: Janra
Other Stuff: Goin' to college. Watching some [shout in Asian accent] Animeeee [/shout in Asian accent], Body mods are spiffy [Tats and Piercing]. I like to go out to 4th Ave to drink and dance [Not to often]. I'm typically quiet and let my actions speak for me [...]. I'm also not male despite my avatar [I just like dressing him up].

The Necroscope
Fursona: Nak Radiano (Also my net Persona)
Other Stuff: I'm straight... I wrote books... and I eat food.

Draconisss
Fursona Name: Draconisss
Other Stuff: Is basically into almost everything, though enjoying writing the most. Always willing to meet new people^^ Dont drive yet, though I have a permit

ChaosCat
Fursona Name: Gothkitty
Other Stuff: I live in downtown Phoenix with my Fiance', and our animals, which are always changing and varying in number and species. ^_^ I do art stuff. I am a massage therapist and energy healer. I am generally shy in person but socialize occasionally, like at cons. My love of squids and octopi is sometimes disturbing. @_@; Most free time is spent playing FFXI or some other game, taking care of pets, working and going to see movies. Oh, and I love Anime and anything Gothic.

Ciawuff
Fursona Name: Ciara Nyghtshade (Cia, Cici, Ci, Cibabe o-o)
Other Stuff: Well, I'm horribly addicted to the game furcadia, and I'm on it whenever I can. ^^; I enjoy watching/reading anime and playing lots of video games...when I'm not on furcadia or at work. x3

Arkansas

Rigu Ryu
Fursonas: Lig-penguin
Kitty-cat (duh)
Crim-wolf
Other stuff: I'm straight and have a BF. He's not a furry; all of the beings in his head are humans. ^_^ Just looking for friends in this land of hicks and trees. (If you've never lived here, you have no idea.)

California

Priest of Odd
Fursona Name: Poe the Cat
Other Stuff: I'm a laconic, crazy, philosophical genius, who is always changing his mind.

Azalin
Fursona Name: Azalin
Other Stuff: ummmmmmmm*breaks a vase and blames the nearest person* Well I'm new here, not to gaia but the guild, I just started a journal so read that if you want some laughs or to enjoy yourself a little bit, or if you want to learn more about me. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will tell you everything but my phone number (maybe if your cool and we become friends though)

Wulfgar
Fursona Name: Karushi
Other Stuff: I'm an odd fellow that loves to hear people tell stories and watch people.

Wolfen_Spirit
Fursona Name: Naskatan
Other Stuff: I am a very misunderstood person. I have very few friends, and even less that I can actually trust. I am in need of understanding. Does anyone want to be my friend? Huh?.......Anybody? No? Fine, be that way. I see how it is.

Squishee or chinterton
Fursona Name: Synchra (alternate fursonas: Chinterton, and Squishee.)
Other Stuff: I like to draw.. haha. http://synchra.deviantart.com/ and I am 5'4" and I got to Ex'pression College of Digital Arts in Emeryville. I am majoring in Digital Visual Media, I am 18 and a female.

Mistress DragonFlame
Fursona Name: Mistress DragonFlame
Location: Hanford California, the second most boring town in the world.
Other Stuff: I've never givin my location away before. Crap. Now the FBI can track me now.

Schizo Wolf
Fursona Name: Schizo Wolf
Other Stuff: Only in Riverside for the college. This place is terrible.

dragonz_squall
Fursona Name: Hono Toro, Vanguard, Frost Shadow, Kitara
Other Stuff: Talk to me and find out.

Danielle_the_Catbat
Fursona Name: Danielle Catbat
Other Stuff: I always wear black because Ryan Fox denied me when I loved him. Now I like Sam Foxbat.

Foxpaws
Fursona Name: Foxpaws
Other Stuff: I've never met another fur face to face in my life, and I really would love to meet someone. I'm a writer (sorta). I can't draw worth my life, kinda sad since alot of furries I know online are super artists. I have no fur suit of my own, since my Family saw that stupid CSI episode and think that every furry is like that, and now I have to keep me being a furry in the closet. I'm into computers, I'm learning Visual Basic right now.

Ragun Jin
Fursona Name: Hako
Other Stuff: There really isn't much to say about a 20 year old male from southern cali. I'm twenty years old, I go to college I work at sams club photo. I like to eat cheese and I don't have a b/f (like one in three panthers I'm gay!) Haha. So yeah you can IM me or PM me I have no life. So chat away my friends.

Naskatan
Fursona Name: Naskatan
Other Stuff: Age: 16, Sex: Maybay........Male, Sexuality: Gay, that's all ya need to know bout me.

Redfox_Wolf
Fursona Name: Broskan
Other Stuff: n/a

Bengali.
Fursona Name: Bengali
Other stuff: I am 19, male, and also Bi =) . I am a bengal tiger hybrid with orange fur, black stripes and white tummy and inner thighs. I have a job as a waiter at a country club near where i live. I go to school at California State University of Sacremanto (csus). If anyone who is also from sacramento or near there would like to chat, send me a PM ^^. Im on most of the day

Rainey_angel81
Fursona Name: Rain/Amariyah/Carly Cat Cody
Other Stuff: I can paint..sorta..but not draw. i am creative and imaginative. i'm quiet and shy, liking rather to be alone than in a large group. I live in "Little Suburbia"..no kidding there. it's the perfect town squashed between berkely/Oakland and Walnut Creek. I'm currently not going to school, but I went to Acalanes for Highschool. I'm 18, female..uh..I work at Valley Veterinary Hospital as a Kennel Attendant and training to be a Veterinary Technician. ^_^ Oh yeah..I'm bi..or lesbian. haven't really figured it out yet.
Heh..i keep forgetting to put things in here. Anyway...everyone else knows what their fursona is. But I'm not a specific furry. If anyone has ever read Ann Bishops the Blood Jewels and knew what Witch was...That's what i am..sorta. i'm a bit of everything. Human and Other.

Analeil
Fursona Name: Heh, Analeil here too.
Other Stuff: Um..I like lost of stuff! Drawing, computer graphics, hardware and maintenance, anthros/furries, reading, anime/manga, video games (xbox, gamecube, ps2, nintendo, sega, atari...um, everything?), culinary arts and photography(digital and standard).

The Countess
Fursona Name: Sekluded (Sek or Sekky for short)
Other Stuff: pictures of sek:
Sekluded Pictures

Dakien
Fursona Name: Dakien Rukaso / Kai Okana
Other Stuff: I'm a sixteen year old white guy prone to acne, procrastination, and utter laziness. I shave once every two months (when I'm lucky), keep my hair short, and don't care if my clothes match. IRL I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and stand an inch under six feet and a pound under 140. As a furre I shift from a white-scaled deinonychus cloak-wearing punk named Dakien, Avatar of Ice, to a happy-go-lucky gecko who's tastes are as random as the weather itself, named Kai, Avatar of Wind. There's a lot more to me, including my own religion, hobbies, and history. Not looking to hook up, but I wouldn't mind a chat.

LLBane
Fursona Name: Haven't decided
Other Stuff: I play trombone in the MV marching band. Eh.

Fiern_shadowtalon
Fursona name: Fiern shadowtalon
Other stuff: im a dude. and im as straight as an arrow O.o/ im recently looking for love. seeing that the people im around right now are moslty morons and drama queens. hopefully ill find a decent girl who wont hurt me like the last one has. im a red dragon and i know many things. so give me a try and i will make you believe in dragons!

Redkitsuneboy
Fursona Name: Neikan Youhi
Real Name: Kouji.... oh come on.. like i'd tell anyone my last name.. sweatdrop
Other Stuff: I'm a uniquely patterned fox anthro, wanna see? look below^^ but anyway, i am really a writer. I do it most of the time i'm awake.. aswell as draw and be here. Dear lord i really do have no life xp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/MakaiFox/redkit.jpg

Cyrwrynn
Fursona Name:Cyrwrynn*pooka*/Amirynth*drafina*
Other Stuff: I am very much into renaissance faires and I am the leader of WillowGlen my ren-guild. I love dressing up in fun costumes and wear a tail on a regular basis. I am looking to meet other Gaian's in the SD area *mainly northern SD in the Poway/RB area* Just for the simple fact that I have yet to meet one o_O As for status *grins* I'm taken by a foxy guy of my very own *paws at Da're ears*

Colorado

Barghest
Fursona Name: Vyusher
Real Name: J. I don't like people using my full first name, dominance issue.
Other Stuff: 24 year old straight male, looking for a job, but is still unsuccessful in finding some white~collar work. My last name means Son of the Wolf, which along with bear is who I am. I love Nick Cave, Tom Waits, Lori Carson and Tracy Thorn; the softer hopeless romantic sounds, but I'd say my favorite genre is visual metal. Mudvayne, Slipknot, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson that kind of stuff. But really, give me anything with a strong hard beat or deep meaningful lyrics, and I'm good to go. I love going to concerts and hanging out with friends, one on one. I like to read, mostly fantasy fiction, heh, mostly manga I should say. Dead religions and dark creature kind of stuff.

Liatha
Fursona Name: Woodchuck or Wombat
Other Stuff: Denver was rumored to have a coffeehouse for Furries, but I've never been able to find it. (Le Cafe Fur.. it was written up in the newspaper at one point) I'm sort of a pseudo-fur, since I like role-playing as a critter but it isn't a necessary part of my personality.

SpazzyMazzy
Fursona Name: Mazzy/Mazz
Other Stuff: I have a 2 year old daughter. I like to draw... blah blah blah. doodily doo.

Foxene
Fursona Name: Foxene Starr
Other Stuff:OMG FURRY ART, I didnt think any one knew about this on gaia, BOY WAS I SURPRIZED!!, OMG I love to draw it though!!!
I am in school, and some times I get embarrased when I draw my furries nakie around people ar school. but hey i like them and it IS Art!
Oh And I am a brown fox with Red hair and I love to wear Green

Connecticut

Sublime
Fur-name: Tiku

Kurumi Heart
Fursona Name: Serenity
Other Stuff:I'm a winged feline, all white with long lavender hair and blue eyes. ^^ I normally like to wear tube top dresses and you can find out more about me through. [ http://hometown.aol.com/angelbishoujo ] Feel free to contact me through AIM [ AngelBishoujo ] I really like PMs. ^_^ Seeya! heart

Uchiha Fox Masahito
Fursona Name: Masahito
Other Stuff: I'm 18 years old, I enjoy anime, video games, and of course, furries. I always like making new friends, and helping out whenever I can. I like to draw, though I'm not nearly as good as anyone else here, but I know with practice I'll eventually get better. Oh, and yes, I am Italian.

JT_Griffin
Fursona Name: Griffin (house cat) Marion (Kitsune) Kasey (skunkaroo)
Other Stuff: Anime geek, comic geek, video game geek, card game geek, D&D geek, book geek, metal geek, furry geek, movie geek. Like a house cat I don't do much less someone's there to bother me then I'm all active. Humorous and wise cracking I can't keep a straight face often.

Delaware

Solstis
Fursona Name: Solstis
Other Stuff: um electronic everything music too , shiny things and yarn ^^; I like to draw too providing i'm not attatched to my computer

Koji Legende Lailoken III
Fursona Name: Hunter
Other Stuff: o.o mooo

District of Columbia

Xero13
Fursona Name:Xero
Other Stuff:Gay, Senoir High School Student

gRynN_wolf
Fursona Name: Grynn
Other Stuff: Gay and mostly interested in vulpines and lupines! PM me to chat!

Florida

Twilight of Sorrow
Fursona Name: Silvester K. Adalwolf

Eleria Tanalk
Fursona Name: Sweetpea
Other Stuff: Er...taken (by a non-fur, no less! surprised ). Cuddly kitten. Likes to cuddle and play with people's hair. Also likes milk.

Solemn Protector
Fursona Name: Yaken Melamin
Other Stuff: Hi everyone...I'm 19, I'm taken, and I love to eat donuts, jellybeans, spam, and tunafish sandwhiches. For more info please just ask.

Arianna Ki
Fursona Name: Arianna
Other Stuff: Hmm, Well Im maiired, to a non-fur>< I love to cuddle and I am Bisexual. The hubby knows all about me and Im even trying to get him to make me a catsuit^^ I have it pictured in my mind how I want it to look. For any interested Ill post a link to a piccy of my fursona that Lizbeast made for me^^ Feel free to pm me if you want to chat
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/Arianna_Ki102480/tigercol.jpg

CynideKitten
Fursona Name: Illeana
Other Stuff: I'm rather new to the furry fandom. I want a friend. whee I am an Art History major, and I currently have an internship at a local art gallery. Go me.

Libertarian2008
Fursona Name: Gvnege Awohali
Other Stuff: 18, taken, native american, wanabe artist, bit of a computer nerd as well.

Cray Spirit
Fursona Name: Cray Spirit
Other Stuff: ...Have yet to become externally furry... crying I'm a furry at heart until I establish myself...(familial and monetary problems holding me back) I hope everyone wishes me luck...

Catch-22
Fursona Name: N/A
Other Stuff: I'm a rather small little dude (5'10, 130 lbs) who is very affectionate with his friends, and fiercely loyal. I don't like the cold at all, so I tend to get clingy as hell when it drops below 75 degrees. I'm petrified of driving, so I don't EVER do it, and refuse to get my driver's license. Instead, I prefer mass transit, or cars of friends. >.>
I'm really easy to talk to. 3nodding

RaveWolf
Fursona Name: Rave
Other Stuff: I also go to Georiga at times as well as cali. Im going to Hawaii next summer.~! heart 3nodding

InvaderPichu
Fursona Name: Invader Pichu
Other Stuff: I'm very shy at first, but once I get used you yea I won't stfu. ^^

Zenayru
Fursona Name: Zen, or Zenny is my main - Kitsune'
Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida (close to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami)
Other Stuff: I'm the only furre at my whole school. Believe me, I checked, and with all of those anime' obsessers and people I hang out with and others..No one was a fan. I want a friend to go to a convention with..o.o Haha. I'm real easy to get along with, and may be too friendly at times. Yay! I can be quite spontanious and random...All well. It's all good then? Oh yeah, I'm Zenny-chan on Furcadia.

Georgia

Galateal
Fursona Name: Solemn Howler
Other Stuff: Big bi wolf, looking for new furry friends in Georgia. My LJ name is lordsathien and my YIM is solemn_howler.

pirreu
Fursona Name: None yet .. sad
Other Stuff: Hi! :3 I love furs and everything, but to this day I`ve never seen another. x_x Maybe I`m just not looking hard enough. Hope to chat with you guys later. 3nodding

Hawaii

DotXHacker
Fursona Name: Dimitri
Other Stuff: Shy and not well spoken. I am kiddish and would rather spend time alone with that "Special Person right for me".

Idaho

Raynfrog26
Fursona Name:None
Other Stuff:Wouldnt ya know it... Kristall Fox is my IRL BFF and the one that introduced me to Gaia...

Illinois

Lady Sickness
Fursona Name: Sickness
Other Stuff: Erm... I'm an anthropomorphic black panther, engaged to a white tiger. I'm a bit messed up in the head, but I try to be a decent person none-the-less. Yeah. Stuff. ^-^

Fotter
Fursona Name: none- call me what you'd like
(I give my full name because some call me "Sara" and Some call me "Coady")

Other Stuff: Chicken. xd
I'm female. I'm 19 (BD is 11/14/85)
I have a wonderful mate whose sn is Kiro Goeth.
My fursona is Fox-otter.
I'd love it if someone PMed/IMed me willing to chat about anything. I try to be very openminded.

Sapphire_belle
Fursona Name: Rini
Other Stuff: im 16 years old andi love to rowplay*smiles* heart

Darkspyro
Fursona Name: Darkspyro
Other Stuff: Just a friendly wolf/cat XP. male, 16 and gay ^^. Like to run, swim, play videogames, other things. PM me if you want to talk more.

Gothyfox
Fursona Name: Gothy the fox
Other Stuff: I'm a goth like roleplayer i got to gencon and furry cons every year. I'm the yongest nra member in the chicago area (i heart my colt). I'm 19, i play a nine tailed fox fur with overdone canines. I have a samoyed, cat, bat, horse, and pet crows ^ ^ .

Adrian Fahrenheits Tepes
Fursona Name: Kai (Kyle) Kyosome
Other Stuff: Gay, 17, Can't make up mind half the time... Avid gamer, Music Nut, loves to laugh, etc. etc. Pm me, if interested or in the area.

Indiana

Zaerin Grey
Fursona Name: dunno yet, thinking of Lou
Plainfield Indiana on holidays
Other Stuff: yeah, I wanna meet some other people. It would be nice to know some of the faceless names I talk to on here.

GinkitsuneYasha
Fursona Name:Ginkitsune Yasha
Other Stuff:None

Iowa

midnitekitten
Fursona Name: Kyoko
Other Stuff: I'm 20. I draw furry art and anime art. yeah ^-^

Kansas

Dante-san
Fursona Name: Dimitri Talon
Other Stuff: Age: 19. Sex: Please? Male. Orientation: Gay as gay can be.
Physical Desc: Caucasian. Bleach blonde hair with brown roots (showing really bad) 6'2 and not quite what people would consider "good looking"
Fursona Desc: 6'2, grey fur with shaggy white chest/stomach fur, Long white/grey hair.
Fursona and Self: I can be very outgoing and I usually am one of the "weirdos" But then again who isn't at times? I've not got many irl friends atm (due to moving) but when I get into a group of friends I'm more than likely always with them.
That's all...>.> I think.

AnimeDragonLover
Fursona Name: Dreama
Other Stuff: My Furry is a vexin fox. The same additude I have. playful yet mysterious. She has 2 stripes under each eye like Naruto but only there is 2 of them. makes it easier to do my cute little faces =^w^=. Blue/green eyes, and misspells sometimes. But she is funloving and very trust worthy, also loyal, she never betrays anyone unless there is a VERY good reason too. like they are evil or something.

Prairieghost
Fursona Name: Ali
Other Stuff: Artist, writer, musician, jewelry maker, etc. If you want to know more about me, just ask. Straight as an arrow, btw, but since I'm mostly looking for friends it's really not all that relevant.

Kentucky

Kakarotto-san
Fursona Name: Kago
Other Stuff: Yes, I'm a girl..Who just happens to like DBZ a lot. I go by the pen name of Goku-san as my artist name in many online art galleries around the net. My fursona is a wolf/cat/dragon hybrid.

fantasy_elf_grl
Fursona Name: Sukanar
Other Stuff: i love anime, and a lot of different kinds, i love art and music, books and etc. im straight.

Louisiana

Vincent Shizu
Fursona Name: Mythos Tsurugi
Other Stuff: Hmm. Dunno what to put here, just PM me if you want to know something I guess. o.O

Paradise Found
Fusona Name: Khesed Arietovy
Home location: Richmond, Texas
Current location: New Orleans, LA (Loyola University)
BD - 9/9/1985
Bisexual
Long-distance relationship with Paradise Lost (who is really male)
Yaoi fanboy.

Doompuppah
Fursona Name: Holly
Location: Des Allemands, La (in St Charles parish, about 30 minutes away from New Orleans)
Other Stuff: I've been a furry for about 6 or 7 years of my life. I'm 17, female (obviously ) LOOOVE to draw, favorite animal is the wolf, favorite colors are light blue and light purple, I could go on but I'm sure ya'll dont care

Furrrrball
Fursona Name: Furr
Location: Near New Orleans, LA, in a place called St. Charles Parish. (That's like a county.)
Other Stuff: I'm eager to meet people in my area. Irony of UBER, is that girl up there who lives right here!! And she hasn't been on gaia since January 2nd. ;_; Also, I'm 23, and mated to a nice guy off in Oklahoma. 3nodding Artistic. I'll PM people with my VCL on request, but I can't link. Firstly, it's got some R-Rated material, and secondly, because I don't want the attention on Gaia. I have some fankids, and I never know where they are. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:08 am
United States of America, M-Z

Maine

cougarpaws
Fursona Name: T.C. Cougar

DjCrimsonFox
Fursona Name: Dj Crimson Fox
Other Stuff: I'm a plump foxie X3

Kayotic
Fursona Name: Kayotic
Other Stuff: Loves to try out new programs and stuff. Currently working on a furry RPG. Not really an artist, more or less a picture/photo editor.

Mebius
Fursona Name: Mebius Zypher Suibem
Other Stuff: I am pretty romantic (Ish, pansexual, too)

Maryland

OnlyMikomi
Fursona Name: Mikomi, or just Komi
Other Stuff: Im just like my fursona....cuddly and playful....with just about everyone^^

reptilliannightmare
Fursona Name: nightmare
Other Stuff: psychotic but harmless. Not looking for a bf or anything but you can't have too many friends. smile

Sanogen
Fursona Name: Muffin
Other Stuff: This island is SINKING! D:

Massachusetts

Eddily
Fursona Name: No actual name, but call me Eddily
Other Stuff: I like games, music, anime, manga, furries naturally.

jeffgallo
Fursona Name: Ibun
Other Stuff: Click here for more info!

Wu Shu
Fursona Name: Dragan
Location: Marshfield, MA(yes, I live in the same place as Eddily! ^o^)
Other Stuff: Uh....I'm single.....and looking....

Fyre Fox
Fursona Name: Fyre Fox
Other Stuff: Click Here

Getting Away With Murder
Fursona Name: Kima
Other Stuff: Also intirestined in fursuiting

Gabriel Fawkes
Fursona Name: Gabriel Alexander Fawkes
Other Stuff: I write music and i'm going to try some stand up comedy.

Michigan

ULTIMATE SHANK
Fursona Name: Alexander Quinn, Alex, or Quinn
Other Stuff: So yeah, my real name's Jared, more than half my friends call me Shank, and Alexander Quinn was a really close friend of mine who died a while back. Anything else you want to know about me, just ask. I won't kill you for asking stupid quuestions, but it's not as if you can't live without a few fingers.

PetLion
Fursona Name: PetLion, Pet for short.
Other Stuff: I live in the UP for college, LP for summer and Winter Breaks

SkruLuce
Fursona Name: Malice, or just Mal
Other Stuff: My fursona is a leopard with black bat-wings (grr, they need some wings, other than the faerie wings, on Gaia...) and grey/blue eyes.
--Why did the song 'Mad World' get stuck in my head when I read this topic? erm....anyway.. Go here if you want some insight into my personality.

Drake Ohkami
Fursona Name: Drake Ohkami
Other Stuff: I'm known among, well, anyone who knows me for my skills with a wide variety of weapons, the oddest probably being throwing axes, and the most frightening being my marksmanship with most firearms. I've been drawing for about 3 years now, "borrowing" a wide variety of styles from other artists. Thats about all, if you'd like to know more, ask me, or visit me, if you'd prefer. (some notice ahead of time possibly required, depending on my mood, in all seriousness)

Dark Lycan Ruke
Fursona Name: Kane
Other Stuff: I like girls and my friends at school see me as perverted. I'm not really perverted honestly though. I'm poliete to girls and I like tomboys alot. I'm 5 foot 7 1/2 inches/8 inches tall. I hate people who make fun of rap and hiphop and people who ask stupid questions and are serious. My personality...I'm usually very calm and kinda goofy but smart. I'm known to most friend as "Lucky S.O.B" because I tend to get out aof alot of problems with luck. If any ladies wanna alk wit me and get to know me then pm me and we an talk, get to know each other, etc. ^^

Minnesota

MariusBinx
Fursona Name: Binx, Dizzy, Marius

PsyCat04
Fursona Name: PsyCat, Nikate, Prrnasya

Dragonz_luvr
Fursona Name: Dragonz by friends, Blue-wing by myself ^_^
Other Stuff: I'm a blue western dragon anthro with a shape changing ability. I'm single, unfortunatley. I love to cuddle (blame Lloxie )) and I'm an artist. I love anime and fantasy stuff, animals and rping. I'm also really into breedables and run my own shop.

Mississippi

Nicky McCloud
Fursona Name: Nicky
Other Stuff: I'm bi, I'm pagan, and I'm happily taken. heart

Missouri

the spiders
Fursona Name: Spiff Spiders
Other Stuff: Uhm.. Spiff is a cat-lemur, and dresses
in mucho negro IRL. That'd be clothing color, not race, by the way.

Razerz
Fursona Name: Razerz
Other Stuff: I go to college, draw, ( http://razerz.deviantart.com ) and annoy people. [3

Sakiimi
Fursona Name: Sakii; Sakiimi; Spaz
Other Stuff: Dangerously cute! heart

Hunter-in-darkness
Fursona Name: Hunter Van Eroom (pronounced Von)
Other Stuff: I'd love to meet some other fellow furs in my area...it really sucks being the only fur in my town.
I like doing art requests...and trades every now and then...but i have a real bad habit of not keeping my word and i get si-tracked easily. XP eh-heh...its a habit ive gotta beat.
Im a lil on the shy recluse side too...i love makin friends and chattin but im not the very talky type...more of a stalker...or lurker. Im gothic, an artist and a bit of a writer/poet...and im a freak for books and hard or gothic rock...

Tsume-Takii
Fursona name: Tsume-Takii
Other stuff: Me and my sis, Sakiimi, are the only furry's where I live. I don't fit in anywhere so that means I am usually by my self. I don't care though I like being by my self. Want to learn more or just talk pm me.

Kado666
Fursona Name: Kado
Other Stuff: I'm an 18-year-old male. I am interested in acting, vocal music, saxophone, two dimensional art, sculpture, robotics (especially the "biobots" that Mark W Tilden has pioneered, run on neural networks), a few anime shows (Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Excel Saga), basic spirituality, philosophy, and model rocketry (generally speaking.... rockets 4 to 5 feet long). I really love pups and kits (foxies wuffies and dragons are my faves... cept the dragons are harder to find wink ), I have two dogs, five birds, and a fish (Loach!). Well... enough about me...

Davin_Nightwind
Fursona Name: Vendace Reeve (He's the one most like me, so he's the one I put)
Location: Russellville, Missouri. (About 20 minutes from Jeff City)
Other Stuff: I'm a guy, I'm bi, I'm in a strange relationship...But anyway, I love to write (a little bit of everything wink ) and draw. I'm skilled with both sword and quarterstaff (yes, I fight with them...) and love video games. Oh, yeah...and I LARP (Live Action Role Play)

New Hampshire

Puschka
Fursona Name: Cat
Other Stuff: Simply put, I'm chronically bored. xp So I travel when I've scrounged enough cash together to do so, and write when I'm broke (which is most of the time). heart That's about as exciting as my life gets for the moment...

New Jersey

Ayame_Of_The_Wolves
Fursona Name: Ayame
Other Stuff: ...I'm only 12..but I am well above my age in maturity. yes, I look like my siggy, but my hair is shorter. I haven't gotten around to creating a fursona drawing yet.

Shaviv
Fursona Name: Shaviv
Other Stuff: Born in 1984. I'm in school and doing research, which takes up a lot of time. I write or doodle sometimes; some of my work is at my VCL gallery (under Shaviv). Mostly I'm out lookin' for friends in my area. Anyone who likes can call my cellphone (number available on request), but if you do, please tell me who you are ^^;

tektig
Fursona Name: Tek Tiger
Other Stuff: Let's see, I'm single, I like: computers/programming, roleplaying, being out side, games, having fun, singing, and stuff. Theres more but you'll have to get to know me to find them out.

Katanaakuma
Fursona Name: Kat Ookami Koneko
Other Stuff: I'm 19 and still don't know much about the world of furries but I'm trying. sweatdrop I guess if you really care to know about me then ask me for i have no clue what to say.

.Sissy.Puppy.
Fursona name: BaDpUpPy AKA:: Just Puppy :3
Location: Pine Hill , New Jersey wink :: used to be camden ::
Other stuffs: Im a dingo..thats about it n.n

New York

Maximillion Maxwell
Fursona Name: Max
Other Stuff: I'm not the only furre here, but I'm the only furre here who is on Gaia! I'd poke the others to get into it, but they're busy-a** college students. Only Gaian furre in NY at this point, that's crazy.

rubee13126
Fursona Name: Piper (species: Tiger)
Location: Oswego, New York (right on Lake Ontario not that anyone has ever heard of Oswego)
Other Stuff: I'm married to a wonderful guy and have two children Alexus (girl - 11 years old) and Jack (boy - 10 years old).
I like to draw (though I'm not very good at it - more of a sculpter to tell the truth) and use the computer.
Professionally I am a taxicab driver with a BA in Studio Art. In general I'm quite happy with my life. smile
If you have any question you want to ask me or whatever ... well just ask me

DracosBlackwing
Fursona Name: Dracos Blackwing (duh! razz )
Real Name: Dracos Bl... Just kidding! (sorta! wink ) Tommy Von Redden
Other Stuff: You might be noticing a trend with the names; it's because to me, Dracos isn't just a character I made up, he's the other half of my soul. Deep, yes? 3nodding Anything else? Hmm... I like video games and good books, action movies and medieval weapons, furs and furry related things, nature and bike riding, music of all sorts and making friends (also of all sorts). I've been in this guild so long it feels like forever, and it'll BE forever before I quit, if I have anything to say about it! blaugh

North Carolina

Sanosuke_Segara
Fursona Name:Sano The Blue Wolf
Other Stuff: well pm me and we can chat!

EnigMK3
Fursona Name: Enig, Zasarix
Other Stuff: I'm just a college student, 18 years old, I am an a*****e but easy to get along with if I like you (yeh... a*****e fits me well)
I'm bi and I come with a garauntee or your money back. As long as you're intelligent and have a head on your shoulders you've nothing to worry about from me. Email me if you want to talk.

Astarael_QaelThas
Fursona Name: Gaoru
Other Stuff: im bi (looking for a male) just over 6 ft tall, yellow eyes, brown hair... hmm lemme see... bout 185 lbs, not fat but not ripped(somewhere in between) pm me if ur interested

Oklahoma

Quintessence
Fursona Name: Quintessence
Other Stuff: Ah... I like drawing, writing, and long walks on the beach.

Ohio

Korth
Fursona Name: Sato Ko Ichigawa
Other Stuff: Uhm.. I like art.. and rambling.. and cheese? AHH! -runs-

Vulcent
Fursona Name: Vulcent
Other Stuff: Well, not too much to me, just got here last year, and hopefully soon I can get to cons to meet other furries, and meet some locally.

sarita-of-vulcan
Fursona Name: VT Nightshade
Other Stuff: i'm a white female tiger, i love palying football( us and Uk ways), vid games and working as an engeer. ::mew, mew:: love to the playing drums and rock music like white stripes and ozzy.

Caylen
Fursona Name: Caylen
Other Stuff: I'm an Eternian Tiger, check me out here.
"What? You thought Cringer was the only one of his kind?"

Ulvi Akuma
Fursona Name: Pez Lepord
Other Stuff: Enjoys getting PMs from new people/Knives/Ninjas/Pez/Smoothies/Drawing Anthro art (goto my site for more info =^_^=

Raion
Fursona Name: Raion
Other Stuff: I heart furries, being a furrie myself of course. I'm 14 in rl and a freshman in Highshcool. I enjoy gaia and other things that get my away from realality. 3nodding

Oregon

Dollfox
Fursona Name: Blue Mutie/Mutie
Other Stuff: I'm a happily mated, 20, bisexual & agnostic malamute furry residing in my (though not native) rainy state of oregon. Since I dislike most all aspects of the outside world, I tend not to leave my dwelling to often (unless I must) so I doubt I'll be meeting any other OR furs, but it's nice to know there's others in the state/near by!
But am I the only malamute fur out there? I know most people tend to stick to the generic husky/wolf/fox breeds...

xXSanitys ShadowXx
Fursona Name:Oni
Other Stuff: ]_]...donno

Little_Neko17
Fursona Name: Ezekial Zane

Ridia
Fursona Name: Ridia
Other Stuff: I'm heavily intrested in art, reading, writing... creative stuff. Fluffy stuff. Soft stuff. I like kitties and bunnies. Yes. sweatdrop

Water_elemental
Fursona Name:dont have one. Anyone nice enough to help me get one? Im a cat...
Other Stuff: Im new to being a furry, so I would like either a furry mentor, or another furry of the oposite gender to cuddle with/teach me what it means to be a furry.

Pennsylvania

Rinchans flower
Fursona Name: Kaineko (Kai for short)
Other Stuff: I'm...a cat...?

Garou-Jinketsu
Fursona Name: Garou
Other Stuff: Ummm, Hi. I also need to find some friends on the guild... it seems every time I get on no one else wants to be on.

Hezaa
Fursona Name: Velvet Weasel
Other Stuff: I'm dying to meet other furries in my area =/ All the people I know who know what Furry is hates us so I have to be in the closet. Anyways, PM sometime! We can meet up at the Park.

ZinFeir
Fursona Name: Zin'Feir
Other Stuff: I'm an Arctic Fox or Asp-Snake, what ever I feel like on that day.

Drifter_Xwolf
Fursona Name: X
Other Stuff: im 16 ,born november 4 ,straight,artist, fursona snow white werewolf black and red mane

EmalethMoon
Fursona Name: Emaleth
Other Stuff: There's a crap load of stuff about me on my website ^_^ http://moon-faerie.com

Kaze_Lionpawz
Fursona Name: Kaze Lionpawz
Other Stuff: My fur is an african lion, 6"3', who is very horny and kinky and most the time is only thinking about sex but can get very romantic when he feels like it. Misc info; gay, 17, born june 21/1987, i have a IRL boyfriend heart but the doesn't stop me from RPing on gaia cuz he does it too. thats all i can think of at the moment if anyone wants to contact me feel free to PM or otherwise i love getting mail.

Killawolf
Fursona Name: Killawolf
Other Stuff:
My b-day is 2/28/91, i like some anime, playing StarCraft, i like basketball, football, and rap. I'm 75% Asian and 25% german.
I'm americanized, and grew up in Fayetteville, NC so i'm into stuff like making my own rap. My cousin and his friend who is my friend who also uses Go-Gaia got me into Go-Gaia.
My favorite animal is a wolf
My favorite color is purple
Favorite anime: full-metal alchemist
Favorite rapper/group: 50/G-UNIT

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
Fursona Name: Lizzy
Other Stuff:
i am 19, love drawing ((and my bf very much 3nodding heart )), video games, collecting dragons, and anything dealing with biology.
any thing else ya wanna know just PM me or IM me
III LizzyCat III ((AIM))

Drifter_Xwolf
Fursona name: Drifter
Other stuff: straight can be bi at time dont ask 6'1or2 and still growing 16 and going to be in a band

StarGazer5531
Fursona Name: Aryline Winterbourne (Aryn for short)
Other Stuff: I am a 22 year old female. I can come off as being shy but I love talking to new people. Is in a relationship with one other fur named Ozzy. Loves cats, reading, writing, video games, some comics, kayaking, and role playing. And Aryn is not just a leopard, she is a clouded leopard.

neote
Fursona Name: Lonewolf
Other Stuff: I'm a grey wolf furry in the western PA area.

Remis Lee Wolf
Fursona Name: Lord Prince Remis Lee Wolf The First
Other Stuff: I'd loveto chat to anyone. I like a lot of things, nature, eletronics, Magic The Gathering! and many other things. Don't be shy. Say Hi sometime.

Rhode Island

Fang731
Fursona Name: Fang
Other Stuff: Love wolves and dont have a mate yet on gaia

South Carolina

Chaos Sakura
Fursona Name: Lucky
Other Stuff: I'm in high school still but it's my last year. I love being myself and having fun with others. I love my family and have few, if any, enemies. I'm a fun guy to be around and funny as well...or so I'm told. An interesting personality in the state that started the Civil War...forgive us?

LonelyWinterRose
Fursona Name: Winter
Other Stuff: I am very nice and I love to read. Manga and other type of things. Plus I love vampires and witches. My fav author is Amilea Atwater-Rhodes. I am not very "hot" but I am said to be extremely cute. Black hair brown eyes and really really tall.

Tennessee

WhiteClaw
Fursona Name: WhiteClaw
Other Stuff: I'm a tiger/panther hybrid, gay, and happily mated to J.Kougar.

J.Kougar
Fursona Name: J.Kougar
Other Stuff: I'm just a cougar hybrid with a lot of issues... but at least life is rarely boring. My fiance WhiteClaw and I live together, and co-administrate the AFG.

animeguy47
Fursona Name: Ruka
Other Stuff: I like furries!! 3nodding I'm only 15 and I'm new to the famdom,I love animals and if I had the choice I would be one(wolf...of course you all)

Texas

Podunk_the_Mighty
Fursona Name: Podunk the Mighty
Other Stuff:I'm a Bi fetishist cat/dragon. LegendaryLinx is my mate. I'm into any kind of games(especially DDR) and I'm a plushophile. I like to write and draw, love Web-toons and web-comics and keep a respectable Gaia Journal. I'm usually a kind, loveable pussycat, availible to be PMed anytime. (Of course, sometimes the dragon gets out, but... We won't talk about that). I Am On A Quest To Glomp Every Furry On Gaia, If I Have Not Glomped You, PM Me.

xXEnderXx
Fursona Name:Urso
Other Stuff:I think I might be the only gay bear fur in the adult furry guild

Balisong
Fursona Name: Durango
Other Stuff: I'm a redneck, if anyone likes people who are kinda rough around the edges I'm your man

trunks1245
Fursona Name: jordan
Other Stuff: .... ^.^

Yuri_Fiery69
Fursona Name: Sakura
Other Stuff: I really want to meet new people in my area and get to know some furries IRL... I haven't really met anyone like me before and I haven't really found anyone close ((I'm a tiger/lynx mix))

Darki
Fursona Name: ...
Other Stuff: I'm 15 going on 16 next may. I'm a fox/wolf. I accutly have foxes in my backyard....I'm not a jock or prep (I dispise them) but I am a realy easy going person and realy fun to hang with. And I treat friends like family. (Don't fear PMing me!!) (WARNING TO BEGGERS IF I GET ANY ONE BEGGING FOR GOLD YOUR NOT GETTING NONE BECAUSE I HAVE NONE TO GIVE!) ^^

Makina Vlermor
Fursona Name: Larui or Gobby
Other Stuff: Lesbian badger fur into gaming, watching other people game, indie movies, animation and tattooing. Currently looking for appreticeship to become tattoo artist.

Lost_Broken_Angel
Fursona Name: Red Wing
Other Stuff: About 17 years old, I love playing around with my friends. My favorite things to do are to hang out, ride my horses, and try adopting needy foxes. (Can you guess what my Furry is?) From my experience so far in this guild, I get along with most wolves and some other foxes tend to irritate me. Feel free to PM me, I love new mail and new friends!

Ryli Fox
Fursona Name: Ryli
Other Stuff: Hey, I'm 15, I'm a gay white male, my fur, Ryli, is a fox and I live in this ghey a** little town but I finally met another fur! *le gasp* My picture is on page 33 of the furry photos sticky.

kogie_wolf
Fursona Name: kogie
Other Stuff: theres a lot so i dont think i will take up half a page to tell just pm me to find out

o0KittyBlue0o
Fursona Name: Kitty "Scar" Blue
Other Stuff: I'm artistic and love to write and draw. I'm a bit hyper, but that helps with my art and writing. I am nicknamed KittyBlue IRL because of the fact one time when I was young I dyed my cat, Misty(may she RIP), blue.
My character is nicknamed Scar because of the fact she has a scar over her blue eye, blinding it.

Utah

Dragonroselillie
Fursona Name:Lillie
Other Stuff: I am very friendly and loving. easy to get alog with. but a little on the shy side. I love to read. My favorites thigns are cats and dragons. If i could own any pet, it would be a catdrag...hafl cat half dragon just like my character. I finally was able to set my characters bio in place for I wasn't sure what her species was till a few weeks ago.

Vermont

Manda_Tifa
Fursona Name: Manda Tifa
Other Stuff: I'm a pure white housecat with a fluffy tail feral, and anthro I'm a pure white house cat with a fluffy tail and blue hair. Both have blue eyes.

Virginia

Viralfalkon
Fursona Name:versig
Other Stuff:likes: drawing, sketching, anime, manga, female fuzzy and scalies, and more. just pm me^^

The Hybrid
Fursona Name: Tiloren
Other Stuff: I'm a leopard and lion hybrid. I have pictures if you click the www or signature in my profile. My e-mail address is tiloren@gmail.com

Wolves Arucard
Fursona Name: Aru
Other Stuff: Into drawing, anything Japan, and heavy metal music. usually passive. i really really like the dark, and blood... has a wide assortment of japanese music and an even larger of guitar, even though he can hardly play one ^.^ lives in the hickory district.

Flarie
Fursona Name: Flare
Other Stuff: I love wolves the most, even though I myself am a kitty wink But I will soon have a website with all my furry stuff up, and I'm almost always on AIM and such, if anyone wants to chat! biggrin

Mein_Reich_ist_das_Bose
Fursona Name: Kamui...
Location: Crozet, Virginia. About twenty miles west of Charlottesville...
Other Stuff: Well, I don't know what to say here. I'm a wolf. I'm VERY new to the fandom. I am, unfortunatly, very adult in my typing and in turn I cannot accuratly portray the way I act in real life....so...try asking...

Washington

SnowLeopardCub
Fursona Name: Snow/Snowy
Other Stuff: I love anime and manga, Japan, wolves, snow leopards, and horses. I love to draw and write stories. To see my art go to http://priestessrainier.deviantart.com.
Feel free to ask questions to get to know me.

Nethilia
Fursona Name: Nethilia
Other Stuff: I'm bi poly, cynical but cute, draw a lot, and I collect My Little Ponies religiously. And no, that's not an exaggeration.

Goddess_deira_
Fursona Name: Cheshire cat
Other Stuff: i have real claws blondish red hair brown eyes and pail white skin what els does any one need to know??

~:Eluned:~
Fursona Name: Eluned
Other Stuff: 17. Straight. I love drawing, internet, movies, and fantasy stuff. I'm obsessed with "The Lord of the Rings", Elijah Wood, wolves, were, anthros, furrys and all the sort.
My art can be seen here: www.eluned.deviantart.com

Syrus Darkwolf
Fursona Name: Syberwolf
Other Stuff: UHm just a lonewolf looking for furends to meet in washington if you want more my contact info or now more bout me then pm me wink

devil_kitty13
Fursona Name: Kitty
Other Stuff: ... Oh You mean I have to write something here? ... I be a girl... I am seme... there I wrote something...

Morbid Desires
Fursona Name: Sheol
Other Stuff: I'm a white tigeress anthro, an okay artist, and an outstanding smooth talker. Almost 18, nya!

Maelynd
Fursona Name: Maelynd (Mae for short)
Other Stuff: I'm a 40 year old housewife and mother in a polyamorous relationship with two other furs who are fantastic to me. The lifestyle and living arrangements suit all three of us just fine. Life keeps me very, very busy, what with raising my kids, along with everything else that happens daily. It's a nuthouse around here wink

CatspawVP
Fursona Name: Main one at the moment is Speyeder
Other Stuff: One of Maelynd's mates. 31 years old and a lover of fan fiction/fan art, Warcraft, all types of music. Been a furry since 1995. smile

Fawx MacDougall
Fursona Name:Fawx Renae MacDougall (Call me Fawx)
Other Stuff: am an odd sort... I think... not really much to say... I used to go to furry meets, but since my Ex-Mate and I split... I haven't gone since. I miss them terribly. I guess that's about all I have...

West Virginia

Azraile Kiras
Fursona Name: Azraile Kiras
Other Stuff: *Shrugs* Don't know what to say realy... just better to get to know me than i could telll you anything..... lol.... besides i'm a bit nuts and one goofie kitty.

Mercae Killar
Fursona Name: Mercae Killar
Other Stuff: I always like to make new friends. Want to know more about me just go here Mercae's Journal, just comment to be added

shyembrace
Fursona Name: shy
Other Stuff: i dunno what to say just ask..

Wisonsin

Af Mas
Fursona Name: Alfonse Maslow (Af Mas for short)
Other Stuff: I'm an Otaku.

kira-lee
Fursona Name: Kira
Other Stuff: I love furs! Find my art at http://kira-lee.deviantart.com

JackoffJill
Fursona Name: Salarial
Other Stuff: blaugh *lick*

Nuo
Fursona Name: Nuo
Other Stuff: master of the akward silence here and able. I seem to have that kind of stuff happen alot. Even little things become akward around me. Nothing special, just another fur trying to get along with life, but failing. Thing I can't stand: People who seem t find it cute to call me "Davey Crocket" and such. dunno why, it just irks me to no end.

sapphire_angel23
Fursona Name:Sapphire
Other Stuff:I just love rabbits, and other animals. I hate school like many people do. stare I also like to read manga and watch anime like Fruits Basket! I'd love to find a furry friend, and just pm me if you would like to be my furry friend! I'll post what Sapphire looks like soon enough.

Mills_the_tanuki
Fursona Name:Mills Fern
Other Stuff: I'm 20... I'm gay and well a little strange... (See More in profile) domokun Foxes are FUN! whee hehehe whee  

~LM~[S]

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:09 am
Canada

Alberta

Kaleb Fenoir
Fursona name: Kuro

ShadowDragyn
Fursona Name: DarkPheonix
Other Stuff: Random Quote: "Welcome to my nightmares"

WhiteWulfe
Fursona Name: Daemonjii Wulfenbane, Keshmurr (got two)
Other Stuff: Hmmm, what to say... Well, i've got two fursonas, guess that's something to mention... Gay, addicted to DDR and Beatmania. I try to be at every solo2 at the Westerner (well, now anyways), I'm almost always the only guy wearing a black and yellow jacket at the autocross... I'm 21, 6'2", guess I can say that too, and I've also got dark brown hair (atm anyways) and hazel eyes... I'm also into case modding and stuff like that... Uhh.... I think I've blabbed enough.

Drakkensword
Fursona Name: Don't really have one but Drak/Drake work.
Other Stuff: You wanna know me? Than talk to me. I'm gay in all senses. I'm an anthropormorphic Black Panther.

CalicoDream
Fursona Name: Calico
Other Stuff: Yes, I am actually a guy. I dunno... Made up a female avi for fun.. I'm a comp freak, so be forwarned! And (in what I've heard is strange for comp geeks) I like to read and even write a bit ^.^ More than glad to edit/comment on any work either written or drawn! Um... Hmm... There's more probably, but I just can't think of it

hexenwitch
Fursona Name: Abra
Other Stuff: mmmm....not really.....love to talk to anyone in my area.

Gabriel Laurel
Fursona Name: Gabe
Other Stuff: I am awesome.

British Columbia

MeikiSuruOmoiyari
Fursona Name: Meiki Suru Omoiyari
Other Stuff: Hi ^.^ I'm a laid back, excentric, artsy person.
My website is at www.furnation.com/Meiki

Vashyyk
Fursona Name: Vashyyk
Other Stuff: wark wark? ^.^

Kardrack
Fursona name: Jason Ganhadeiro a.ka Kardrack
Location: Skeena Region, British Columbia, Canada. No I wont say what town in the Skeena.
Other Stuff: Male, 20 years old, Straight, sword and knife collector, known semi-psychopath and sociopath...but it is controllable, training self in Berserker tactics, 5'11" 3/4...just 1/4 inch short of 6 feet damnit, Dark brown hair, almost black, Dark brown eyes, currently a college student, doesn't hang out with any furs because there aren't any here. All I can think of right now.

Veras_Rage
Fursona Name: Rye
Other Stuff: I'm 23, I do hang out with other furs, not into alot of the fur concepts though. I'm just in it for the art and good friends. My web site is here Furry Web Page

Nop
Fursona Name: Canguro
Other Stuff: Likes- Old movies, reading, piano. Dislikes- Religion, Tolkien, hockey... What else...? OH! Very VERY gay. Gay like Barry White is Black. Just a self-hating limp-writsed f*****t am I!

Dorielf
Fursona Name: Ris
Other Stuff: Well, I don't really hang out here much. I really like furry art though. Um...*shrugs* I'm usually hanging out in Yuki's guild if you wanna chat, or pm me, or something.

Maze16
Fursona Name: dont have but want one any one wana help me? (im a dog)
Other Stuff: umm yea i love art and if im not sparing with my friend im on the computer, at school, or working. yea tho i dont know much about bieing a furry and i wana learn how to be a better furry and i love the art work. yea

Nova Scotia

Razarka
Fursona Name: AirGuiTaR
Other Stuff: Well, Im an anthro artist, and currently a student in art college. I have galleries on the VCL, Sheezy Art and Deviant Art. My fursona is a golden maned wolf, and Im 19 years old.

Rhythmium
Fursona Name: Rhianna
Other Stuff: I hate trying to think of interesting things to put in these sections, so...If you want to know something about me just look at the pretty little tag in my signature, or PM me.

Sky_13
Fursona Name: Pantera
Other Stuff: I love to draw, and am applying for an art school for next year. At the moment, I'm in high school, and am counting the days till graduation. I love movies, video games, and books. I also write whenever I get the chance. ((For some reason, whenever I write these things, I feel like I'm selling myself in an ad.))

Ontario

XThunder
Fursona Name: Thunder the panther wolf thingy
Real Name: Kaylan..I still prefer being called Thunder in rl though
Other stuff: I am a crazy fool who lives to make others laugh...that's basically it..no more for you unless you really want to get to know me...by coming to me directly.. ^_^

Reyos
Fursona Name: Reyos
Other: Just ask me

Caiden Winter
Fursona Name: Michael 'Gatz' Cross (I use the name Gatz for lots of stuff and I prefer Gatz in Fursona, though)
Other Stuff: I am considered really wierd by the people that know me. But meh... I'm psychic! I have Dream Sight (I can see possible futures in my dreams) and i am slightly clairvoiant. I love to write, read, and I wish I could draw.
I'm energetic to a crazy extreme, I never slow down. My one friend said that in the six years she has known me, I've only gotten faster and weirder. I'm Bi and currently taken by an overly teritorial homophobe... Don't ask. It isn't going to last much longer. And you don't have to be psychic to know that one. I love attention and being pet! (Totally, I love to have my head scratched and petted IRL.) PM me and we can chat! I love to talk!

Felinix
Fursona Name: Felinix
Other Stuff: Uh... 17 years old, writing's my hobby, and inbetween that I play video games and go to school. Graduating this year!

ToM BOI689
Fursona Name: japheth
Other Stuff: im into art music and hopefully can join my friends band!! whoo hoo... love to sing....

Quebec

DoomNeko
Fursona Name: Doomie
Other Stuff:
Well, I'm an artist. I like to draw and create stuff when I'm not plunged in a videogame. Otherwise; I'm videogame doom on furry feet. rofl

wittetijger
Fursona Name: wittetijger
Other Stuff: I' m a white tiger, I like anime, and relaxing :p oh and scritches but hey who doesnt like scritches

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:10 am
Eurasia - Europe and Asia

France

Sadinda
Fursona Name: Sadie
Other Stuff: I'm older than the hills, I'll tell you that. i'm a single woman, young at heart and old and wrinkled on the outside. My avatar is what i mainly looked like when I was young. Anyhow, my name is Sadie. i don't know why people have fursone names when your fursona is you and you are the fursona, so I just use my name. I'm into art, not drawing of course, I love music, all kinds. I love travelling, I'm on my fourth time to France now. I was born in America, but I hate that country with a passion. But since i have citizenship there, I must live there the majority of the time. Oh yes, my fur is the Jackalope.

Jakushima
Fursona Name: Shaggy Lloyd
Other Stuff: I'm a 14 year old hippie, back to the 60s/70s/80s reak.
I love yaoi and yiffy, meaning I'm gay. lol wink

Iceland

Lafeel Abriel
Fursona name: see above, but prefers simply "Lafie"
Other stuff: Is there even a single other Icelander in this guild?

Israel

Kitaro Hageshii
Fursona Name: Kitaro Hageshii [Kit]
Location: Herzlia, Israel [I move often between Israel, Texas and California]
Other Stuff: ffutS rehtO - Just a constantly translocated fox that wants friends nearby.

Germany

Kristall Fox
Fursona Name: Marijke Rose
2nd Fursona Name: Liesl
Other stuff: I'm not really looking to be sought out by other furries, but if there are other Idaho furs, they can PM or e-mail me if they like.
And, yes, I have two fursonas.. because I'm a hybrid furry, but didn't really want a hybrid character.

Netherlands

Furry Wolf
Fursona Name: erm fuzzy, wolfie, furry ? o_O;
Other Stuff: erm blah ? @__@;

CLSA the Almighty
Fursona Name: Moch/Clickyfrog
Other Stuff: Adores frogs and most other amphibs, but has a weak spot for cats too. 3nodding I'm 17 years old, female, and live in the middle of the woods.

Spain

XxWhatsernamexX
Fursona Name: Sophie
Other Stuff: I love drawing, anime and chatting. I'm new to Furry Adults and already think it's awesome ^^ I just turned 16 (yay!) and I sometimes act kind of goofy

Sweden

Zanzibar
Fursona Name: Swinter
Other Stuff: Nothing of interest. (In other words: I'm to lazy to fill this out with something meaningfull )

[ Rei ]
Fursona Name: Rei
Other Stuff: What other stuff...?

United Kingdom and British Isles

~LM~
Fursona Name: Touch - Chameleon
Ashley(Ash) - Chakat
Innocent(Inny) - Vixen
Real Name: Mike Ash (Not entirely my real name, but part of it. I accept it as my "Online" name)
Other Stuff: Dr Pepper, Toast, Glowsticks, and the colour black are my obsessions. Closed minded, ignorant morons are things I don't like.
Yes I have three Fursonas. I have multiple personalities, and the three captures each of them. Touch tends to be a merger of many.

Lemondragon
Fursona Name: Lemondragon or Lirik... depends on my mood
Other Stuff: I write and draw... mainly an online comic calledThe Silver Birch Forest with a furry friend of mine. Most of the rest of my time is taken up by my job... I'm a civil servant who really dislikes people as a whole... what joy.
I used to live in Australia till I got married, then I moved here (he's not a fur but then no-one's perfect )... Any more and this'll turn into an autobiography so feel free to PM me if you want to chat or ... stuff

Amy D
Fursona Name: Amy DiamondStorm
Other Stuff: Aspiring illustrator and graphics designer, I love to draw, I spend WAY too much time in my own little fantasy world

MipsyKitten
Fursona Name: Mipsy
Other Stuff: I like walks in the rain, drawing, painting and apple juice.

Dawnwind1983
Fursona Name: Dawnwind
Other Stuff: you really don't wanna know me... I'm mad

Mocha Ringtail
Fursona Name: Bry Fiver, or Just Bry
Other Stuff: I'm... Male? 18, Bisexual.... any other stuff, You're go'an have to ask to my face 3nodding

Demonic Expert
Fursona Name: Gar
Other Stuff: I like domo domokun  

~LM~[S]

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:11 am
Australasia - Australia and surrounding Nations

Australia

Axel ShadowMoon
Fursona Name: Axel ShadowMoon/Kerinal Maulgrim

Carnival
Fursona Name: Carnival
Other Stuff: Carnival is a Croco'/Panther Hybrid and Lurv's ta draaaaw, yeeeeah~ just like me in RL. ^.*

Dogmeat
Fursona Name: Dogmeat
Other Stuff: Not much to say, just your run-of-the-mill techie/gamer/office temp. If I'm not working you will probably be able to find me in one of the online games I frequent. If you spot a Dogmeat in Furcadia, Counterstrike: Source or Rubies of Eventide chances are it's me, so if you're really bored and in the mood to travel with a spaced out techie, feel free to message me there

LxT
Fursona Name: Jack Wolf
Other Stuff: *sigh* im.. lol bi, ok dont anyone take this wrong because its just how i am, i only like bi guys for one simple reason... we can talk about chicks (girls, women, females ^^) lol im new so heres a little about myself;
18 since March
Dark blue eyes
Brown Hair (random shades but light most of the time, dont ask)
around the 6' 3" mark. i mostly go out in the dark because my eyes are sensitive to light so i always ware sunglasses, even car headlights blind me for a few seconds, but the main reason is just because i like the night ^^ ill leave sum stuff out ask me if ur wondering sum thing u dont know if u dont ask, right?

Ashess
Fursona Name: Uriel
Other Stuff: I'm just like anyone else, it's just i'm completly different more  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:13 am
Mexico

Ruhieru
Fursona Name: Ruhiel
Location: Nuevo León, México. (latin furries are not very common, i know)
Other Stuff: writer who dreams of becoming a novelist and going to England

Nathan Azzcarn
Fursona Name: Nathan Samael Azzcarn
Other Stuff: 20 yrs old male, Bisexual Latin fur, dreams and will move to England, draws and writes a little and plays E-piano too. Gothy and a little Weird Behaivour and hidden personality, Nice and Friendly when you are with me, and a really cool caring guy when i am on the mood  

~LM~[S]

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:44 am
Can I point out something? Montreal isn't a province of Canada, but actually jsut one of the bigger cities of Quebec. biggrin
Hope that helps ^^

Oh and YAY! I'm not the only french canadian fur here xp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:58 am
Thank you for letting me know razz I have no clue on north american geography  

~LM~[S]

kira-lee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:40 am
Login name here kira-lee
Fursona Name: Kira
Other Stuff: I love furs! Find my art at http://kira-lee.deviantart.com

This is great of you for doing this! biggrin Oh, n/m I posted on the original...but never got updated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:45 am
Login name here VampireAurelia
Fursona Name: Kitana Bloodsworth
Other Stuff: Fencer, artist, writer, guitarist, Hanson fan. Anything else, just ask smile  

VampireAurelia

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:01 pm
*whines* wait wait XD I'm not done getting all the ones from the origional Yet! I'm on page 19. I SHOULD have it done by tomorrow morning, then I can log new entries razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:06 pm
Ah. With a Splash of Alcohol, a large serving of Nicotene, and a spot of Linkin Park, I did it. Now to contact Doomneko  

~LM~[S]

8R90

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:11 pm
I must say I admire your work here...good job ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:13 pm
Thats the trouble with me. I started it. Now I had to finish it. Damn my addictive personality.  

~LM~[S]

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:30 am
btw Vancouver isn't a province either, it's the capital city of British Columbia  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff