Matisha's Tome: Siren Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Fauste
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cert

This journal is private. Unless you have Matisha's permission, you may not post here.

Summoner
Cassandra Sinclaire
Demon
Siren
Reason
Revenge
Date of Summoning
28 November 2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:51 am
User Image

@1st Post: Edward's Cert Post
@2nd Post: Contents
@3rd Post: Rules
@4th Post: Updates
@5th Post: Daemon info
@6th Post: Summoner info
@7th Post: Contract
@8th Post: Method
@9th Post: Family
@10th Post: Relationship
@11th Post: RP Log
@12th Post: Open
@13th Post: Open
@14th Post: Open
@15th Post: Credits

...Don't step in...

User Image

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am
User Image
@ DO NOT STEAL SIREN/CASSANDRA: If that be for art purposes or because you want a Daemon. The concept is not for sale nor will it ever be, Siren will be passed back into the hands of the shop to do with as they wish if I fail in my abilitys to Rp etc. All Art unless stated otherwise belongs to Artborne/Deamonology.

@ DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD: Unless you are responding to an RP prompt - this must only be done in Role-playing format. If you want to arrange plots/rp etc in the thread please Pm me, or catch me in the Deamonology thread.

@ DO NOT CAUSE ARGUMENTS!: Any Rp that goes into serious matters that offened you please pm me about them. Do not start an argument in the thread, that goes for anything nasty, just dont do it!

@ DO NOT STEAL THE CONCEPT! : Siren image and concept belongs to Artborne/Deamology, Cassandra belongs to me - please do not redistributed, modified, or used this concept in any way that hasn't been given permission for.

@ PLEASE DO NOT INTERUPT ONGOING RP: If you have a to deliver something or want a rp yourself please wait till current rps are finished. To make sure there are finished please PM me.

@
FINAL RULE: Certian events may araise that may alter the rules you see here, either adding to them or taking things away. I can edit this when ever I like. IF a rule isnt up already please use common sense and pm me about it before you perform anything in this thread that may cause a banning. Thank you.

Who Can Post Here:
Daamonologie Staff
Daemonologie Owners (following rules)

...Take the law into your own hands...
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:53 am
User Image

@[23.1.10] Updated the front page with Bio info on Cassandra + Siren. Moved the shop RP into a post + reserved post for summoning of Siren.
@[20.1.10] Shop RP finished.
@[08.12.09] Shop RP started.
@[02.12.09] Journal set up started - reserved posts made.

...I will follow you to the ends of time...

User Image

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:56 am
User Image

User Image

Name:
History:

Posts in:

...Your whispers called out to me...do you know what you have done?...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 am
User Image

User Image
@Name: Cassandra Sinclaire
@Nicknames: Cassie
@Age: 28
@Race: Human
@Gender: Female
@Occupation: Journalist
@Likes: Reading, writing, wine, sleep ins, smoking, scampi, her job, coffee
@Dislikes: Everyone she works with, anyone she has ever met, empty bottles of wine, her family, cheese, tea
@Hobbies: Writing, research, reading, playing the violin
@Family: Mother, Father, Twin Sister, Younger Brother [Deceased]

@Personality: Cassandra has always been a follower, never a leader as her Aries star sign so clearly states. Always on the wrong side of shy she becomes the centre of belittling jokes, her nervousness the reaction to all life problems. As one half of a double act with her twin sister Amelia, she has always been the quite child, cleaned her room with out fuss, completed homework with days to spare and always let her sister take dibs on boys she had always liked first. She could never really explain why she had taken such a back seat view to her life. As if it was being led by someone else Cassandra went along with her daily routines as if that was all life had to offer, to wake up, to work, to sleep and to continue to breath as you watch it all go by.

@Key words : Shy, Pessimistic, Cowedly, Depressed.

@Short history - Past:
Her family life was never a normal affair, her parents spent their days working hard to bring up the sisters and Michael, Cassandra's younger brother who was born with cerebral palsy, a condition which left little time for motherly affection to be gifted onto the twins. While Amelia rebelled, Cassandra became more withdrawn opting to hide away in her bedroom rather than make a stand. The one joy she could escape into was her writing, from a young age her stories would submerge her into a fantasy world where she was the princess, that her sister was the ugly one and her brother was no where to be seen, something she had often wished but quickly regretted.

@Present: Cassandra bloomed into an attractive looking women, catching up with her sister in the looks department in her early 20's she became something of a unique beauty, but without the confidence behind the make-up Cassandra still felt like the inexperienced child when it came to relationships and spent most of her adult life alone. Using the silence as a goal to escape Cassandra spent her young adult life perfecting her writing abilities, acquiring a job as a would be journalist for a Gaian Magazine, except the job didn't exactly fit the high standard her place of work did. She was the copy girl, the coffee getter and the office dunce, the butt of every joke no matter where she hid. Nothing she could do was every good enough, and if she even had the chance to break through that glass ceiling, her work was plagiarised by someone who knew how to manipulate the system and Cassandra was over looked, again, and again, and again...

Where we meet Cassandra in this time frame it is at a point in her life where cracks had begun to deepen, anger has become a friendly face, and her words have become spiteful in tongue and ink. With happenings in the past that have drove a stake through family life, & manipulating work colleagues taking advantage of her quite demeanour, things are starting to fall apart in a big way for those that have taken their chances over this shy little office girl.

...Have you seen what you've become?...

User Image

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 am
User Image

[UPDATING]

...What will you give in return for hell?...
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:15 am
User Image

[UPDATING]

...Don't remember, don't ever remember...

User Image

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 am
User Image

[UPDATING]

...Fresh playthings for you tonight...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 am
User Image

[UPDATING]

...They will never love you like I do...

User Image

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 am
User Image

[UPDATING]

...I am always watching...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:49 am
User Image

@ Art = The respected creators - commissioned by Matisha
@Banners = made by Matisha - PS7 brushes to respected creators
@ The concept of Daemonolgie = chaipon's, romantic wishes and koko tokei.
@ The offical daemon art by = Artbone's,
@Journal idea is Anya!XD's.

...Gaze upon the one who made you...

User Image

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 am
The Beginning

Key
Type: Shop RP
Players: Cassandra Sinclaire, Hae-min and Edward Fauste

Cassandra Sinclaire
It had been minutes made her way down the streets and the back alleys. Hours since she had caught sight of the building and remained standing in front of it. Not for the first time either, but the same chill of anticipation ran down her spine as if it was the same moment when she stumbled across this place weeks ago. Its dark energy almost clawed at her skin as she studied the walls, squinted at the blackened windows. How was it that she found this place again? It was by sheer luck that she had came across this hidden gem...or...coal...it was the most entrancing of places, and the goosebumps that crawled up her arms made sure she stopped to take it in.

"Daemonology" she had read aloud on the first day she had witnessed the unnerving building, cursing her sudden voice as people turned to look at the untidy women who stopped dead in her tracks. They tutted as they made their way past her, almost questioning whether to stay on the same side as they dodge the gawking women who stared out towards nothing, or so they thought. She was busy taking it all in, the building sent the butterflies in the pit of her stomach to cause a frenzy, her palms turned sweaty as if draining the saliva from her mouth dry and placing it on her fingers.

"Go look" a voice echoed in her ears, an order she felt she couldn't refuse as the curiosity overwhelmed her need to not complete her lunch hour journey. The one in which she completed without fail, the one in which she acted out day after day throughout her working week. The journey so that no one had to go out of the way to leave her alone in the office canteen, so people didn't have to trouble themselves with finding a seat not next to her, the one which meant her food could be left un-tampered with, practical jokes that centred around her as sandwiches had been filled with salt, fillings mixed with eraser rubber, jokes that led to her being hungry for the rest of the day, but almost a deserving hindrance if it meant someone would speak to her, even if it was to fake laugh as she was caught eating the dried out biscuits left for tea breaks, stuffing them in her mouth when no one was looking so she could continue her 12 hour days.

No she would walk in the cold, rain, heat, snow, it didn't matter, just to be out of that place for just a second, because that way someone might ask where she has been, what important task she had to complete in her lunch hour that couldn't allow her to sit at the table and relax? Not that anyone ever did. But she had walked this route a hundred times before, and would probably walk it a thousand more. But she had never seen this place before, and its need to be investigated far outweighed her normal common sense, the common sense that told her to be good, to behave, to never do anything that might cause problems. she took a step down from the pavement, still reading in the sign as it called out to her.

*BANG!!*

The rush of air caught the journalist by surprise as steel bins rolled into the road as she stared at the blue auto mobile parked haphazardly across the road, inches from where she stood she hadn't realised she had started to cross the road which was still very much in use for vehicles, the car had come out of no where as it snapped Cassandra out of her trance.

You stupid cow!!! What the ******** do you think your doing!shouted the irate driver as he leaned out of her car window, his pronounced middle finger waving at Cassandra as she continued to look on at the car, her eyes as big as the wheels she stared at. “s**t, s**t s**t” she thought as she turned heel and fled the scene, not wanting to turn around at the man who was relentless in his shouting of profanities as she half jogged half stumbled out of view, her hands tightly wound round her shoulder bag as it it was her life jacket.

You stupid person she grimaced when she had reached a safe distance, her heart pounding in her chest, her nerves shot as she thought back on what just happened. What the hell where you doing? she questioned as she pulled a cigarette from her bag, her fingers shaking as she fumbled with the lighter, her need for the addiction calling out for her to relax as she inhaled deeply.

The shopshe heard the words ricocheting around her mind as she remember the building, almost looking over her shoulder to see if it was there even though she had travelled down several streets before stopping. Go back...

Maybe I should she answered herself as she turned herself back towards the way she came, her heart rate quickening again as she pictured herself going to it, the deep flutters of those wings pounding at her sides as a shiver ran down her spine.

* DING – DONG.*

Her internal thoughts interrupted as she looked up at the bell tower that loomed up above. The lengthy hands on the clock pointing to 2pm, the end of her lunch hour break. Her hands tighten again as it took all her resolve to turn towards her work, not just because she couldn't investigate this place, this shop that had caught her imagination so vividly - she even pondered taking a unacceptable extended break, - but back to what she had momentarily escaped from, her work colleagues, her demanding job, her pathetic life. She looked longingly towards the streets she had run down and slowly let go her cigarette as she dragged herself away.

Yet now she found herself back staring at the building. Weeks between that moment and this and so much had changed, something within her. Her days and nights had been plagued with nightmares and panic attacks, blackouts and voices... insomnia racked her mind as she snapped back at people, growing a back bone for the first time in years, it unnerved her, her mind went blank and she was left with the consequences of her actions when she 'awoke'. She didn't talk back, she didn't know how too, she didn't want too. It was better to be quite, to be good, to not do anything but what the rules tell you to do, but for the first time in ages, for the first time since...well...a long time ago...anger had returned...anger that she hadn't felt for years had come strolling back into her life and she felt hatred, hatred for those around her, hatred for people at work, on the streets, the ones who served her at shops, it consumed her, and it also frightened her so deeply. A panic that struck her core, she couldn't let this happen, not again.

And all she could remember was that building, the alluring building that called out to her. The small voice at the back of her mind becoming exited whenever her thoughts bought the memory back to the surface. What had happened that day? It must be something to do with that shop? No...yes....yes..it must be...something to do with demonology. She had to find out.

So now here she was, her hands full of printed paper, anything she could find based on demonology, leather backed books, heavy with knowledge and dust, dragged her down. The research had taken days, she needed to know everything before she even attempted to face this place again.
And she had learned so much, yet so little, the surface wasn't even scratched but her need to discover more had been broken open. She needed answers, needed help, but what sort? She had stopped caring the more she had read, the more she learnt, but she knew if there was anywhere the could 'help' her, it was here.

Breathing in deeply to steady unwanted nerves Cassandra held up her hand and forced it down on the wooden door of the shop, every knock ringing in her ears, the small voice squealing with delight with every beat she performed on the wood. She was ready for what it bought, for what this was going to bring, the changes...she was ready...as ready as she could be...as ready as she had ever been, and this feeling, this eager need for it too happen..frightened her the most.

romantic wishes
"Ah!"

Hae-min jolted awake, black hair a full-on birds' nest. Hnnn, customers this early? It was downright strange! but then, what wasn't strange about this shop sometimes? She settled back into her chair with a pout. Maybe her brother should answer the door for once. Like she didn't get it every single darn time someone came calling.

She sat there for a minute, then sighed and went to the door. After straightening her hair and the collar of her blouse as best she could, she opened the door and smiled at the woman on the other side. "Good morning," she said, "Do you have an appointment?"

Cassandra Sinclaire

"Wow" Cassandra mused as she peered up at the pretty Korean lady, not what she was expecting, not what she was expecting at all. Her mind was still swimming with daemons, monsters and spirits from the other side, her last minute research from her books on the bus journey here did nothing to calm excited nerves and coupled with the energy this place fermented, she was expecting something a little more...well...sinister? Although she wasn't upset, if anything, it made her relax, the women seemed to permit her own energies and Cassandra returned the smile if not slightly a little forced.

"Oh hello, hi...am Cassandra Sinclaire and ummm..well, no...no I haven't, but I would like too, if I could...I mean, I would like to make an appointment if I can. Can I? I dunno... oh god, I mean, yes, one appointment please..heh..." Cassandra rolled her eyes in mock grimace as her nerves exploded into her vocal cords and the verbal diarrhoea spilled out. "Stop making a fool of yourself girl" she shouted at herself as she closed her eyes and brushed back her loose hair from her face.

"Am so sorry...am just, am not use to public speaking as you can see..and...well I need some help..and I think I can get it here..."

romantic wishes

Hae-min waited; she waited patiently, hands folded in front of her, and then she slid out of the way, gesturing inside. "Do you have an idea of what you want, Miss Sinclaire?" She seemed very genial for the place, a warm and inviting personality. "I could get tea--or perhaps coffee? it is fairly early for dealings like this, I suppose. Of course, when you live it every day..."

She laughed, as though she'd said something funny.

"You're carrying many papers," she observed.

Cassandra Sinclaire
Cassandra followed her movements half listening half peering into the shop that waited behind her. She had forgotten that it was barley morning for some people but with the constant tapping of her mind she had lost countless nights of sleep and the days had begun to run into another, she wasn't even quite sure what day it was.

"Papers? Oh papers, my books aaha, err, research for umm, this place, not that I have been nosey or anything, everything I do is slightly legal, I mean above board, I promise!"
Cassandra stuttered as she busied herself with the bag she had strapped round her chest, forcing the papers further inside so they couldn't be seen, their straightened edges crumpled in a mere flourish of panicked hands.

"And coffee, please, if you wouldn't mind, i don't mean to trouble you with all this so early but as you can see, am just a little concerned about things..troubling things and from what I discoverer through..er..I mean what I read in public books for anyone to read that it, is that, well this is a place or one of those possible places that holds immense power, power that could help me, help me to accomplish certain...goals" Cassandra rushed through her sentence as if this were her last chance to speak, her pronunciation terrible as nerves creped up through her body and threatened to paralysis her vocal cords. Peering up at the lady she had a sudden splash of dread hit her, a cold slap in the face to all what she had just said.

".......or...your a simple coffee shop and I have made a fool of myself yet again."

romantic wishes
Hae-min smiled and directed Cassandra to a chair without further comment, then disappeared up the stairs. When she returned, it was with a dark-haired man in tow--his hair was stylishly mussed, clothes just the right side of rumpled for him to be the image of a distracted scholar. The asian woman set down a tray with an old-fashion porcelain teapot on, poured two cups of coffee, and left.

"You'll have to forgive Hae-min," said Edward easily, "she likes to mother people. My name is Edward Fauste, I'm the proprietor of this establishment. Now... how can I help you, miss?..."

Cassandra Sinclaire
Cassandra brushed back her hair over her ears with both hands to see the man better, her attempts failing as stark white pieces fell back into her face making her eyes flutter with obvious nerves. She pondered taking the coffee cup, to give the appearance of calmness, to lean back and take a deep sip and then to tell this would be librarian what she demanded...or indeed that is what the voice in her head was screaming for her to do.

"Help" she muttered to herself, catching her reflection in the brown liquid as she tried to lean over and take the cup, the silent steam wafting in front of her as she caught her eyes staring back. Shaking her head and pulling back she instead opted to smile, clumsily, and placed her bag on her lap as a barrier between the two of them, an attempt to make herself feel secure, even for an second.

"Yes help, Mister Fauste sir, help...I need well...some of it as you can see heh...heh"
She scrunched up her eyes tightly and reopened them as she looked down at her hands which had started to shake violently on her bag. "This was so much easier in front of the mirror!" she scolded herself. She hated speaking up, even in general, to anybody, and now, at a moment when this was something for herself, something that would make everything better, she was messing it up, she wasn't going to waste it.

Not daring to look back up from her hands she stared at them intensely as if they had changed into something marvellous.

"For some time Mister Fauste, I have felt trapped, trapped by something...some body...everybody...I, I don't know what...but your shop, just a glance at your shop, has changed my life in such a short time that I have not felt this...feeling, this excitement for years."
She grimaced as she tried to look back up at him and then as quickly as she did she had returned to focusing on her finger tips.

"I am...I am in need of some assistance. For too long I have sat back and watch my life pass me by, I want to regain something back and I believe your shop...what you do here can help me accomplish what I need to do. I don't want to....to go into detail until I know you can help me. But I am willing to do almost anything to make this transaction...anything..."

romantic wishes
Edward sat forward in his chair, leaning on his knees. "I can help just about everything, miss," he said; "and I have helped just about everything. But I cannot help if you don't tell me what it is you expect me to do."

To take the edge off his words, he smiled and moved her bag a bit to the side. "We all feel trapped sometimes. Please, let me assist you."

Cassandra Sinclaire
Cassandra flinched at the sudden movement the man made towards her bag. She wasn't scared of him per say, but any physical action towards her made her jumpy, you never knew what that hand was about to deal, a playful push that meant she dropped her papers, the nudge into the newly painted, still very wet wall. She had it all done to her and much worse, and she was tired of it.

"I have spent all my life Mister Fauste being everyone else's punch bag. I have little in communication with my family, I have no friends, the closest people I have in my life are the ever increasing bottles of wine in my recycle bin, and they do little to keep my mind at rest. I do not know why I am like this, why I take the judgement and the ridicule that everyone else is so happy to throw towards me. I want it to stop...I need it to stop."
Taking a deep breath she steadied herself during this rush of truth, it was the cheapest counselling she had ever had. Sure she had hinted on the subject of not being happy with the real deals, sure they have given her relaxing methods and 'listened' to another day of her boring meaningless life but they never really did anything. She was just money to them, money that she didn't have but they drained her dry and demanded more. Until they too abandoned her.

"I fear that I am not strong enough to do it on my own, i feel that what needs to be done is something no mere mortal can administrate. I don't want the people that tortured me to just be fired Mister Fauste. I want them punished for what the have done to me, what they will continue to do to me, until I stop it by ceasing to be here. Dont get me wrong, i have traveled, and It has happened where ever I go. Heh...I must give of some sort of pheromone for people to want to hate me." A few tears fell from her eyes as she bit her lip in frustration, drawing crimson beads as she quickly wiped her cheeks.

"I am not stupid Mister Fauste, I don't deserve this treatment. But If I have to go, I want to go out with a bang. I want my revenge...and I feel this is the place to do that, and I am willing to offer anything of value I have. My life as it stands, means nothing to me now."

romantic wishes
He placed a hand on Cassandra's shoulder. If he had been much for lying to people who sought the shop's help, he would have told her that yeah, this was the only way to do things. That she probably didn't deserve it. But he was a realist if nothing else, and knew from his studies that no pheromone could make people hate her. All the same, it wasn't his place to judge, so he said, "Then please, tell me what you wish me to do, miss."

Cassandra Sinclaire
Cassandra moved slightly away with the over friendliness of the shop keeper, again it wasn't that she was scared, she just had too many previous experiences that made her weary. The voice, her concious? The one that had been subtly supporting her at the back of her mind to let out the anger pipped up in desperation for her to get it over with. She was tired, and this person was tiring her, if anything he knew why she was here, what she wanted, and by all sense and purposes what she was planning to do.

"I want you to find me a daemon, a spirit, even an imp will do me. I want to punish those around me, and i want it to be so at least for a little while I'll get to be on top, that I get to look down on everyone else and watch what they deserve." She lowered her increasingly loud voice as she became angry with every word that spilled from her lips, the scholar may not know her life but she was not prepared to leave here with nothing. Not after so much had changed already.

"I don't expect miracles, I do even expect my wishes to be fully granted. I know there are rules to follow both mortal and other worldly and nothing I want can break that. I just want to be able to temp people, entice them like i have never been able to do before...and then, like so many times done to me, to dump them when I am bored..to end them. Be it their jobs, their relationships....their lives...I don't care what risk to myself is involved, like i said, I am not long for this world if things continue. But I want to make an impact, an impact they will never forget and this method speaks louder to me than any others. Help me, help me accomplish what I need to do."

An almost begging tone had now entered her vocal cords. She didn't know how to explain it any clearer, sure she could spill out her guts for hours, convince him of all the reason why she should help her, maybe even get to the point of re-thinking these plans. But she didn't want that, it was now or never.

"Please give me the tools to call forth a being which will help me accomplish what i have sought out to do. I ask of you, no...i beg you...this is my only chance."

romantic wishes
It took a moment's search, but soon enough Edward had a small pile of books out. "These will tell you what you need to know to summon a siren; that would entice just about anyone, if I do say so--"

"--and you do. Edward, what are you doing up at this ungodly hour?" The Asian man on the stairs was giving Cassandra and Edward an irritated look, gray eyes narrowed. "Get back up here," he said, and returned up the stairs.

With a sheepish smile, Edward pulled out one last slip of paper. "Sign this, please; it relieves me of legal obligation towards you, so your contract with the Siren may proceed without legal worries for my shop." Once Cassandra signed it, he would tuck it away and return up the stairs--presumably to sleep in a little bit more.

Cassandra Sinclaire
Barely stifling a grimace at the new presence Cassandra half listened to what Edward had to say as she tried to get a good glimpse of the person who had interrupted this almost eerie meeting. Grabbing the nearest thing to a pen Cassandra scribbled her mark on the form, knowing that this decision wouldn't come back to haunt them, alas she was in their debt, a welcomed debt, it would be her problem from now on.

Taking the books from the scholar she did a hurried bow to gentleman, it was if now she couldn't escape from this place fast enough while for days she had been scratching at the door to get in. She finally got what she wanted. A solution to her problems, a way out of this life she currently led.

A curse.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:41 am
The summoning

matisha

Business Vampire

Summoners' Tomes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers