Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Yochi (Naruto RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

We are recruiting literate Roleplayers 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplaying, Private, Shippuden, Villages 

Reply [Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]
[㊋] - Hokage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Hokage Residence is a large mansion occupied by the Hokage during their reign, and is located close to both the Academy and Hokage Monument. It is also one of the largest building in Konoha, towering over most other buildings. There is also the kanji for "Fire" (火) printed on the roof of the building. It is filled with many forbidden scrolls, in which lie the secrets to many techniques. The Hokage's residence has often been confused as being what is actually the administrative part of the Academy because the Hokage's office is located there. According to official releases however, they are in fact two separate places.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 pm
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Leaf Shinobi - Godaime Hokage - Slug Sage - Medical Master - Hakubi's Legacy

Sana nodded her head in unserstandment, her face was gentle. She smiled gently at him..I understand, take all the time you need to..cope She sat down at her desk, then started to sign some paperwork.

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel shook his head and turned back towards the new Hokage. He would be fine, grieving could come later, when he had some time to himself.

"Thank you Sana-chan. I will be on my way. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to call for me."
And with that Axel turned, his cloak billowing behind his, and slowly made his way out, being sure to be slow enough to allow Sana to make any last remarks or requests before he left the office.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana smiled, then noticed he was going slowly, so she decided to say something..Thank you Axel, and don't hesitate to confide in me for something you need. And another thing, Naruto has his mother's umm..personality, so umm..be careful She chuckled nervously, then ended with a gentle smile.

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

[exits to obsidian cliffs]

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:37 pm
A dog messenger with the Mist head band entered Sana Hyuugas office, it produced a scroll to Sana with the Mizukages insignia.

Sana Hyuuga, Godiame Hokage-

Being the Mist and leaf are allied I would like to request a small reinforcment squad for Mists next mission. Although we are allied with Cloud we believe they may be harboring our previous Mizukage and if so we may need help in recovering the traitor from their village. Any help would be greatly appreciated please send a response or meet me in person in my office.

-Qastor Okazi, Sandiame Mizukage  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 pm
Jaice materialized a few feet away, his gaze scanning around cautiously for a few seconds before he bowed to Sana. "Is there anything interesting happening?" he said quietly, the forearm guards on his forearms shielding a large reserve of chakra within his body. He had a very big secret he wasn't revealing quite yet; one that made him far more unusual in his clan, since he was able to use the Tsumehari clan's skills quite easily though he'd actually been adopted by the clan. The only ones who knew that secret were dead; Izumi and his predecessor knew of the secret, but they had died a long while ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 pm
Zero was taking his everyday stroll through the village intill a dog ran past him at high speed. He managed to glance and see the mist symbol head band on the dog that ran towards the Hokage's office. It immediately caught his attention as he took off after the dog. Zero slowed as he reached the door and opened it to rush inside to notice the dog. "Is there something going on?" said Zero as he waited to catch his breath as he was interested in what was going on.  

Akari Kyuto

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:19 am
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana read the note over and over again, then sighed softly. She looked at Jaice, then Zero..Well, unfortunatly..something is going on. I will have to leave the village temporarily so I can speak to the Mizukage. Jaice, you have to come with me. She stated softly..I need you at my side for this mission, it's crucial, all your questions will be answer in time with the Mizukage. She stood up from her chair, making another clone, she sighed again, pocketing the note..I have a few things to do first..Meet me at the gates, Zero..umm..talk with my clone for any questions..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 am
Jaice nodded tightly, his gaze turning a brilliant swirling silver as a faint smile crossed his face. Soon, Sana-kun, you will know my greatest secret, the one that died with Izumi-sama, he thought. He knew the tips of his longer hair had turned a brilliant silver as well, a sign of his hidden Kekkei Genkai. He had kept it secret for so long and now it was slowly surfacing to reveal itself.
He chuckled softly. "Hai, I will watch your back," he said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

saigoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 pm
Taizen walked into the Hokage's office building with his hands buried deep within his pockets. He stopped just in front of the office door, and removed one of his hands from his pocket to reach out and grab the doorknob. Without bothering to knock, Taizen pushed the office door open rather quickly as he stepped into the office. "I'm coming in." Taizen announced his entrance in the manner most familiar to him and skipped any needless formalities.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm
"I was wondering if I could come along... If that's alright...?" asked Zero as he rubbed the back of his neck. He really wanted to see the outside world, to travel to each village to for sight seeing and meeting new people. This could be a good opportunity for him.  

Akari Kyuto

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Akari Kyuto
"I was wondering if I could come along... If that's alright...?" asked Zero as he rubbed the back of his neck. He really wanted to see the outside world, to travel to each village to for sight seeing and meeting new people. This could be a good opportunity for him.

Jaice glanced at the Genin. "Provided you can take care of yourself and watch your own back as well as take orders, perhaps," he said quietly, the tips of his hair silver as his skin deepened from tan to deep gray-silver for a moment then shifted back to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 pm
(I'm a chuunin...)  

Akari Kyuto

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 pm
The door to the office was suddenly flung open as Yuudai strolled in, the door opening so hard that it cracked halfway. Yuudai had his hands in his pockets as he looked around with one foot still raised, striking what he thought was a tough pose.
"Meh...Sana-san's not here? Only the clone? What a pain...oh well, doesn't matter, I can always come back later. Wonder where's she's gone? Oh Sana-clone-san, I'm going out of the village for a short journey, I wanna see the outside world...if it's ok?"
Yuudai did not seem to notice that he was talking to himself as he put his foot back down. Without waiting for an answer, Yuudai was already walking back out of the door, as if Sana had already said yes.  
[Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff