Wendy Darling [Clyte: Drama Llama] - Sukkubus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaBlue Belle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 pm
Girls need attention, and boys need us,
so let's make everybody glad!

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 pm
"Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."

Name: Wendy Darling User Image
__Meaning: Friend; a very dear person
Species: Black Drama Llama

Distinguishing features: Long, black, banana shaped ears. Furry, curly llama-satyr legs and a swishy llama tail~

Food: Chocolate popcorn, fresh greens, coleslaw made with vinegar
Music: Awful holiday music
Hobbies: Reading detective novels, bawing, whining, shrieking, being paranoid, generally getting in people's way and being a nuisance.

Dislikes:
Food: Steamed cabbage, steamed anything
Other: Monsters, cannibals, too much attention, too little attention, normalcy, most Hytes....
Absolutely hates: being teased!

Quirks: dramallama , shy around/terrified of most men, hoarder, paranoid

Keyword: DRAMALLAMATIC! dramallama
Personality:
Um... Wendy's Wendy. Expect a lot of screaming and swooning and crying when in her presence. She's scared of almost everyone and wouldn't trust you as far as her puny arms could throw you. Seriously. Forget issues, girl's got a subscription.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 pm
All children, except one, grow up. They soon know that they will grow up, and the way Wendy knew was this. One day when she was two years old she was playing in a garden, and she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother. I suppose she must have looked rather delightful, for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, "Oh, why can't you remain like this for ever!" This was all that passed between them on the subject, but henceforth Wendy knew that she must grow up. You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.

LYTES AND BYTES AND THINGS!

User Image User Image

DARBY is an unconscionable little monster with teeth and claws to spare. After Elda just couldn't handle two of him (she has his brother-in-arms), she gave the beastie to Wendy to 'learn her some responsibility.' However, all he does it pull the llama's hair and bite her fingers. So much for that!

TOOTLES is Wendy's right-hand and a gift from OrionDeltaOmega for Christmas. She was ever-so-delighted to have a Lyte of her own, for once, and so named the dear Tootles. He's a humble little thing and tries desperately to be heroic, but he's a bit more of a wet rag with terrible luck. Wendy adores him very much!

"I did it," he said, reflecting. "When ladies used to come to me in dreams, I said, `Pretty mother, pretty mother.' But when at last she really came, I shot her."

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 pm
That was the story, and they were as pleased with it as the fair narrator herself. Everything just as it should be, you see. Off we skip like the most heartless things in the world, which is what children are, but so attractive; and we have an entirely selfish time, and then when we have need of special attention we nobly return for it, confident that we shall be rewarded instead of smacked.

Gifts!

User Image

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces