Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Morde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:11 pm
I hate my life. Got cockblocked. Ugh.

Went to a party last night with the dude I'm into. We had a really great time, even though I was the designated driver. He needed to be on campus in the morning and I didn't want to crash and die. We got back to campus and I asked if I could come over. He said yes and on the way back to his place, we saw the girls I hang out with, one of whom has a thing for him. He went to the bathroom really quick, before we went to his room and one of my friends pulled me aside and was like 'What are you doing here? You should be home. You are not going down that hallway to his room.' And before I could answer he was back and we all migrated to his room. I sat on his couch, seething internally but tried to make the best of it. The girls finally left as he started falling asleep. I hung back to tell him good night and sat on his bed and was like 'I got cockblocked.' and he was like 'Wait what?' 'I was planning on coming up here and we were going to have a talk and...' And he was exhausted and I held his hand and he was like 'I am exhausted. I need to get up early.' and I kissed him on his cheek and he said I could crash on his couch and I did.

He woke up at 8 for what he needed to do all hung over and asked how I was and how I slept. I said I slept terribly and he said he had as well. I told him I was going back to my place and I thanked him for letting me crash. I did a sexless walk of shame to my place and I've been asleep since. I dunno if he remembers the conversation before he fell asleep. And I am frustrated beyond belief.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:49 pm
KICK THEN IN THE BALLS.  

Zett

Partying Wolf

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50

Morde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:05 pm
I REALLY WANT TO. I AM REALLY UPSET.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:02 pm
:C poorheather.  

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lil Fiya Mama

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 pm
Call him tonight and be like "So, since we didn't get nothing done last night..."
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 pm
lol morde  

Ythan II
Captain

Sonnenblume

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:38 pm
who cockblocked you..?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:40 pm
My friends. sad

Morde

Sonnenblume

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:49 pm
But they didn't follow you in to the room, I don't get it :<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:55 pm
Yeah they did. While he was in the bathroom in the dorms they all gathered and when he was out they all migrated with me into his room. And by the time they left he was passing out. And sexing up a passed out dude is not my style.

Morde

Sonnenblume

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:58 pm
Ooo! I got it, I didn't catch that the first time around haha.
What douchebags.

"What are you doing here? You should be home. You are not going down that hallway to his room" is like.. the bitchiest thing I've heard come out of a girls mouth that wasn't on TV.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:04 pm
I am pretty upset. It was such a douchey move on their part.

I couldn't believe she said that. I was so shocked I didn't even know how to respond to that.

Morde

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 am
Why are you friends with this b***h? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:19 am
I'll cut a b***h if you'd like. neutral

[ C A N N ! B U L ]

Morde

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 pm
They told me last night that they thought what happened Friday night/Saturday morning was inappropriate. ********. I'm sorry I want to get laid by a hot guy who seems reasonably into me, ladies. neutral

Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff